Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding (54137 Views)

Mercy Aigbe,Mide Martin At Fathia Balogun Brother's Wedding(pics / Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) / Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
50calibre:

Your rants are long, I don't the time to read them, reserve your rants for you fellow paupers.

The only thing I want to see you say is "Yes master or yes boss"

As for money or not, doubt all you want but the fact of life is, your going to have to accept that some people are better than you, living in denial doesn't make any difference.

I've been to Abuja a few times, maybe when next I'm in Abuja, you'd come work for me.
You have only been to Abuja in few times tongue

Rich Men visit Abuja most times .....cheesy

U never even ask me how I knew you were related to spare parts seller ? grin grin

Damn !!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
safarigirl: if you're yet to read the part where I blame Peter for foolishly making his family's business everyone's business, then you're excused.
Peter is a public figure and as a celebrity , their private life impact on their business life !!

The immaturity actually begin with Uncle Jude and Peter actually follow the step of Uncle Jude to comply with ''Do me I do you'' !!

Peter didn't make his family's business everyone's business but every one has made peter family's business their business including you and me

Peter is a Human and behind being celebrated are thick skin and blood , he felt being misrepresented @ the public and he cleared the air in the public !!!

He, D'Man !!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Sagamite(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
homesteady:
stupiid bastarrd

You are a cretinous person!

You have nothing better to do with your moronic life than to be studying someoneelse's life?

Dumbfuck!
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by 50calibre(m): 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
donroxy: You have only been to Abuja in few times tongue

Rich Men visit Abuja most times .....cheesy

U never even ask me how I knew you were related to spare parts seller ? grin grin

Damn !!

Hahaha you're sounding increasingly ridiculous with every comment.

I visit Abuja when I need to, so don't worry about that. Just know my Abuja is different from yours, the places I stay in Abj are not for people like you, Gwagwalada is more your type. Abj isn't even safe these days.

As for spare parts, you tried to make snide comments, but they were made out of ignorance. I'm not just related to spare part seller, I'm related to spare part sellers (more than one) & they shift more money in a day than you've seen in your whole life. ; cool
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by kilokeys(m): 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
hmm. I blame d late mother... women sha.. for trying to make him nt marry the mother of his child...
and Jude is a fool too..

we know u sold ur car to sponsor and support psquare.... but u have gotten a million times ur investment.. a house in Atlanta and d fab life u hv today... e never do? agbaya... eating from his kid brothers..

u can't tell a man who he should marry. a man's bi.atch is a another's angel..

women , root of all evils though.. the mama no.1 culprit
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by 2mNaira: 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
I don't really think ds is about tribality.I think it is about age.How many of u would take it lightly if u son/brother attempts to marry a girl 8 yrs older dn him.

I am yoruba, and I can tell u mother was very rational in her actn.I believe lola cleverly mamipulated him to marry her.

Yrs back mother was scared off a girl dt was way out of my league.She was illiterate and approached me a near university graduate to teach her yoruba.I innocently agreed but my mom on discoverg. did all she could to scare her off.Guese what she told me."That gi rl though younger dn you is smarter dn u."I didn't see her point dn, but I see it now.She later got married to an aboki.

I believe peters mum saw what lola was try to do and realised dt she was smarter dn peter dt was why she took dt stand.

Time will tell if lola was a good choice or not.I wonder whay would happen if pete bcame poor.Would she remain wih him?
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by lanrefront1(m): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
Mondisweets: so what if she is older than him? How many women do u know that can be loyal enough to stick to a man right from when he was nothing until he was something? Peter is a man and if he didnt love Lola he would never had married her thats a fact and not even 2kids would have made a difference!

Did he marry a wife for himself or for his mother, brother and fans? Did he help his mother pick out a husband?

My brother married someone we didnt even know existed until she was 5months pregnant over a nice girl he had formally introduced to the family 3months before. We accepted her as his choice and welcomed her into the family. Thats his cross to carry not ours.

Who are u to decide who someone else should be waking up next to for the rest of his life?

why do you insist on repeating this fiction of your imagination; many people have already debunked it. What do you mean ” stick to a man right from when he was nothing until he was something”? It's a big lie. please stop saying it. it's not true.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
50calibre: ; cool
Hahahaha ,50 calibre international , importer and exporter grin ..... No be ur papa build presidential villa !!

Gwagz is one of the best satellite town ya know ..... More beautiful than your hut and palm roofed village

Mufu, I bet with my left Nyansh that u never travelled outa ur village before cheesy

ok, u win !!
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Badassniggga(m): 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
donroxy: The reason why you dey blow your teeth is because you are joking with every bit of your statement and you always step on shits with your bare foot while your silly brain churned out poo !!

Peter has shown you what a Man is and the fact that some of you are beggars whom can never do well outside your extended family's provisions do not imply Peter , can't stand on his feet and defend his heritage ---- If his Family loves him , they will love what he loves and cherish what he owns !!

U beggar, Come and lickilickie my black a:s:s since your brain is @ low side, your tongue will be a great 'tissue-paper' tongue
OMG! see finishing..
You've got thick sense of humor dude.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
Badassniggga: OMG! see finishing..
You've got thick sense of humor dude.. grin grin grin grin
grin.... 50calibre has been licking my a.s.s since then and for ever !!

Welcome jare bro !
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by iamjane(f): 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
filiks:

Being a man does not lie in ones ability to ejaculate inside a woman to welcome a baby after 9 months! It rather lies in ones ability to harness and relate with his environment(human beings inclusive of course) in harmony.

Read his statements again and you'll probably now see that it sounded more like his son wrote them.

You began well but your ending betrayed a common weakness- self-aggrandisement!

Why are most 'fans' acting like they have been waiting for a misunderstanding- so quick to words.. over an issue you know little or nothing about, personally if I may add. - Most, if not all comment based on hear-say.

From Peter's RECENT reaction, it MAY be deduced that the misunderstanding between the family members hasn't been resolved yet contrary to what's been circulated.
Jude MAY have a lot to do as the eldest to maintain FRIENDLY relations amongst his brothers... if only for the cause.

For it is undeniable law that after maturity must a person 'separate' from his family; for s/he still has tasks of their own- just as a ripe fruit falls from the tree, if tree and fruit wish to fulfil the purpose of their existence without harming one another.

I wish them the best

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by 50calibre(m): 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
donroxy: grin.... 50calibre has been licking my a.s.s since then and for ever !!

Welcome jare bro !

Lol You're now replying to your alternate account
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by iamjane(f): 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
repogirl: Peter.. Peter, it is 'do your mom and dad' ...... Not 'does'

anyhooo, I don't think he shoulda replied peeps the way he did! He shoulda been mature
in his reply.... Instead of seeming like a mega pissed, arrogant assss, he coulda either ignored or replied subtly.... Now he's no better than those foul mouthed hating #mufus grin

Grammar...

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by fyneboi(m): 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
I totally supported Peter for not attending Jude's wedding. Jude just got a taste of his medicine. Peter found a woman he loves and decided to marry her and obviously in love with her. Why can't his family including Jude just be happy for him. Whether Lola is a bad girl or not, Peter loves her for who she is and his brother should respect that. Jude chose a wife and wanted everyone to support him. If Lola is older than him, and so what?

[size=16pt]
Some Nigerians like judging people too much when they don't know the truth behind something. Peter is right, you all are all mufus and hypocrite. [/size]
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by repogirl(f): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
iamjane:

Grammar...
very correct grammar, or do you have suggestions?
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by filiks(m): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
iamjane:

You began well but your ending betrayed a common weakness- self-aggrandisement!

Why are most 'fans' acting like they have been waiting for a misunderstanding- so quick to words.. over an issue you know little or nothing about, personally if I may add. - Most, if not all comment based on hear-say.

From Peter's RECENT reaction, it MAY be deduced that the misunderstanding between the family members hasn't been resolved yet contrary to what's been circulated.
Jude MAY have a lot to do as the eldest to maintain FRIENDLY relations amongst his brothers... if only for the cause.

For it is undeniable law that after maturity must a person 'separate' from his family; for s/he still has tasks of their own- just as a ripe fruit falls from the tree, if tree and fruit wish to fulfil the purpose of their existence without harming one another.

I wish them the best

Sorry ma'am, I didn't talk about their differences cause I know nothing about it. I only referred to his comments. What's happening between them is best known to them but trying to conveniently redefine the word 'family' is very immature!

Your ability to adequately love and care for your family(your wife and children), while you are still loving the family(your parents and sibs) you come from is what makes a man.

And please don't use the wrong scripture here. The focus is on the obvious dispute between the brothers. The bible carefully explained very clearly the rigorous process you must go through in matters concerning disputes between brothers.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by TYlicious(f): 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
Y'all dissing Lola shld calm down cos u don't live with them and don't knw d situation of things.Nigerians are good @ blaming d wife for d shortcomings of the husband.....who knws perhaps she persuaded him to go and he refused,will she drag him dere or go alone cos she doesn't want to be painted black.
Btw I completely support his last tweet! My offsprings first b4 my siblings!
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by homesteady(m): 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
johnstar: ewu
pig
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by homesteady(m): 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person!

You have nothing better to do with your moronic life than to be studying someoneelse's life?

Dumbfuck!
you idiotic trematode, leave me alone!
does my username give you hard erectionns? or do you get sexually stimulated by quoting me?
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by mavinc4u(f): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
That is their headache. NEXT PLEASE!!!!!
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by johnstar(m): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
homesteady:
pig
abeg, dnt quote me again, pls dnt spoil my mood o... b4 tfud. anu pama
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by homesteady(m): 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
johnstar: abeg, dnt quote me again, pls dnt spoil my mood o... b4 tfud. anu pama
who quoted who 1st?
beast
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by johnstar(m): 12:48am On Jul 21, 2014
homesteady:
who quoted who 1st?
beast
lets c hu wil gt tired first, jobless azzHOLe
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 21, 2014
50calibre:
Lol You're now replying to your alternate account

I don't do that cuz Donroxy does everything for me :
Religion, sex, critic, career, learning, education, politics , family , Fire4Fire , jokes etc !!!

U have to reshape the way you think really everything is not business !

You think I'm tryna cheat you
You think Lola is cheating Peter
You think you should sacrifice your eternal happiness just to please your mother's ill wishes !!

Think straight , what hell of pressure your society has put on you for you to be this clouded tongue

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by abysirius(m): 6:27am On Jul 21, 2014
Evergreen123:

how does attending the brothers wedding translate to loving him more than ur children?
You don't get it, do u? How can u love d children of a sister in-law that u hate so much? If Jude hates Lola that much that he could skipped her wedding, he definitely won't like her kids all d same. And for Peter, he can't tolerate that. I won't either!

What makes a man is d ability to make a decision. And wen u make 1 u stand by it. Peter is a man. Your family can influence ur choice but the ultimate decision is still with u. My pple will say that the reason 2 brothers cannot marry 1 wife is because their choices are not dsame. Peter's choice can never b dsame with Jude's or Paul's choice and dey should respect dt. Lola might be d ugliest, but there's no qualms in as much as Peter is happy with her. Peter's happiness should have been more important to d family here but if it's not... y blame Peter for returning d Fa4?

These are my questions:

Wetin Lola do them apart from sey she old pass Peter?

If Peter is okay with Lola even with her age, y is it so difficult for dem to realise the man has made his choice?

Or is it becos Lola is not an igbo girl?

A family that doesn't respect a wife that u cherish hw do u hide the fact that u're not happy with their decision not to be happy for u? Jude wasn't happy for his brother.

If Peter's mum was to be alive, even thOugh she kicked against his wedding to Lola in d 1st place, wouldn't she accept her at the point when she realised they're heading for d altar? Every mother wants happiness for their children.
So much to talk about... They even went as far as throwing his kids paternity into doubt. Y? Abeg, Jude or whoever dem be for their Okoye family no too make sense. And u expect Peter to easily forget dt..
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by SirWellington(m): 6:57am On Jul 21, 2014
hensben: no sir, you are the one to shut up, na me u wan put fear for him body by typing those rubbish,you sounded as if i disrespected her in my post, if peter that is with family disagree with his mum so who are you. You know nothing about whats happening, na same tribalism dey worry u, make ur mind neutral n think like a man. i have seen a case like this several times, it has even happen in among my relative, thats what propel my opinion on the issue

I actually thought you were set out to make a statement. Now its clear you are a myopic nitwit. What's your business with the dead woman? Why bring her into all of these? Are they your family members? Or are u now a prophet to determine what occassioned her thinking. Me put fear. For your body? How? I just thot you had brains that's all.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 21, 2014
lanrefront1:

why do you insist on repeating this fiction of your imagination; many people have already debunked it. What do you mean ” stick to a man right from when he was nothing until he was something”? It's a big lie. please stop saying it. it's not true.
and out of the many people who debunked 0% pay his bills! He is happy with his older wife and children, the rest of yall might as well go jump off a cliff
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 21, 2014
abysirius: You don't get it, do u? How can u love d children of a sister in-law that u hate so much? If Jude hates Lola that much that he could skipped her wedding, he definitely won't like her kids all d same. And for Peter, he can't tolerate that. I won't either!

What makes a man is d ability to make a decision. And wen u make 1 u stand by it. Peter is a man. Your family can influence ur choice but the ultimate decision is still with u. My pple will say that the reason 2 brothers cannot marry 1 wife is because their choices are not dsame. Peter's choice can never b dsame with Jude's or Paul's choice and dey should respect dt. Lola might be d ugliest, but there's no qualms in as much as Peter is happy with her. Peter's happiness should have been more important to d family here but if it's not... y blame Peter for returning d Fa4?

These are my questions:

Wetin Lola do them apart from sey she old pass Peter?

If Peter is okay with Lola even with her age, y is it so difficult for dem to realise the man has made his choice?

Or is it becos Lola is not an igbo girl?

A family that doesn't respect a wife that u cherish hw do u hide the fact that u're not happy with their decision not to be happy for u? Jude wasn't happy for his brother.

If Peter's mum was to be alive, even thOugh she kicked against his wedding to Lola in d 1st place, wouldn't she accept her at the point when she realised they're heading for d altar? Every mother wants happiness for their children.
So much to talk about... They even went as far as throwing his kids paternity into doubt. Y? Abeg, Jude or whoever dem be for their Okoye family no too make sense. And u expect Peter to easily forget dt..
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by 50calibre(m): 10:14am On Jul 21, 2014
donroxy: I don't do that cuz Donroxy does everything for me :
Religion, sex, critic, career, learning, education, politics , family , Fire4Fire , jokes etc !!!

U have to reshape the way you think really everything is not business !

You think I'm tryna cheat you
You think Lola is cheating Peter
You think you should sacrifice your eternal happiness just to please your mother's ill wishes !!

Think straight , what hell of pressure your society has put on you for you to be this clouded tongue

Fuc*k you!!! The average Nigerian has cheating as an inherent trait, be it the politicians, the regular guy or girl or even the so called clergy.

Peter's marriage is his business, people can only give opinions but it's his life & the decision is ultimately his.

I don't know the details and I frankly couldn't care less however my opinions are based on what I've heard. P square are not westerners and they're not in the west where family doesn't count for much. Families are tight-knit in the African structure so he shouldn't delude himself by trying to sound like what he's not and no one is asking him to pick between his son & his siblings, I don't even know where that's coming from.

Eternal happiness is not and can't be guaranteed by a woman or marriage. Everybody in a family can't oppose your choice of partner for no good reason (except you're saying they're all being irrational), it's always good to not allow emotions or love stand in the way of rational thinking.

Don't turn your back on your family for love, it's not worth it. You don't have to pick between the two, you can have both.

Just my opinion, same I will give to a friend.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by hardeyincah(m): 11:08am On Jul 21, 2014
una dey craze ni? wetin be una own? when Hin brother no attend hin own wedding una talk? guys dis is pay back time! av u forgotten thier song? IF U DO ME, I DO YOU!
its a family thing, pls keep off and face ur life!
eeeeeeddddddiiiiooooots#pokenose
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by ddeola: 11:24am On Jul 21, 2014
People will always give excuses for their actions based on their own convictions. God have mercy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) / DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) / "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.