Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,548 members, 7,958,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding (54415 Views)

Mercy Aigbe,Mide Martin At Fathia Balogun Brother's Wedding(pics / Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) / Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 19, 2014
I will honestly love my kids more Dan my brodas... n yz , deer must b a reason he kips mentioning kids.... maybe dt day was important 4 his kids too..... mk una stop d take panadol for pasn headache...... at least him own mk sense, he gives excuse with kids.... wen Paul no come, as ppl mk noise reach, he no reply, he no explain, n he even post pix of himself 4 studio.... ppl GATS to take a chill pill

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by winningbt: 6:54am On Jul 19, 2014
:-XJust observing
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 19, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

Lol at MY CALIBER
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah grin...
Didnt come here to exchange words with a kid this mrnng.. Got books to read, go read some too, cause with all this things u are saying, u really need it...

and u, i know what u really need not books
u should be at red light district cox some customers
have waited for so long there
u know what i mean

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 19, 2014
This is getting interesting...the beginning of the end of the Psquare era.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by repogirl(f): 7:18am On Jul 19, 2014
Peter.. Peter, it is 'do your mom and dad' ...... Not 'does'

anyhooo, I don't think he shoulda replied peeps the way he did! He shoulda been mature in his reply.... Instead of seeming like a mega pissed, arrogant assss, he coulda either ignored or replied subtly.... Now he's no better than those foul mouthed hating #mufus grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by waternogetenemy: 7:25am On Jul 19, 2014
I have lost absolutely all respect for that fool! Wat does ur children have to do with attending ur brother wedding or not attending?

Voodoo things! Peter is under witchcraft control!

Go and eat more, apiriogologo!

11 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by fiverrwin(f): 7:26am On Jul 19, 2014
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:33am On Jul 19, 2014
filiks:

Being a man does not lie in ones ability to ejaculate inside a woman to welcome a baby after 9 months! It rather lies in ones ability to harness and relate with his environment(human beings inclusive of course) in harmony.

Read his statements again and you'll probably now see that it sounded more like his son wrote them.
have read it over again and what I see there is the blunt truth. We claim we wanna be told the truth but we cant handle it. If he had not started having his own family then what he did was wrong but in this case family first plus only God knows the pending issues that have not yet been settled which caused the incident

16 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 19, 2014
20pounds: Statement sounds like what Lola asked him to write. Jude was wrong not to attend his brother's wedding and 'wronger' for posting pics of himself on IG abi Twitter(?) that day. But I thought they have made peace and moved on?

These two overgrown kids are just stressing Paul, who is the real Psquare. The day him go vex will be the end of Psquare. These boys have forgotten so soon that yesterday, they were boys with talent and no opportunity. Today they are taking the opportunity for granted because of women.

To Peter; Samson was at a time; the strongest man in the world until he met Delilah...

Respect Peter, you are one man any woman would be proud to have. Stand for your woman. The bible say, since people are throwing Christian this and the bible that, says aman will leave his mother and father's home and cling to his wife.

Miriam was punished by leprosy because of the hatred induced by tribal bigotry he had for his brother Moses's wife.

Well done!!!

16 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Akshow: 9:01am On Jul 19, 2014
The silly eediots blaming peter and preaching love may be in a very bad family feud o. Nigerians and their sick quick to judge attitude when it comes to others always amuse me sha. Where were u all wen jude avoided peter's weddin?

15 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 19, 2014

16 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by egopersonified(f): 9:57am On Jul 19, 2014
Abeg Psquare, when una finish with d wedding and beefing, try release new song make we dance to, na that one be my own.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by MaziOmenuko: 10:03am On Jul 19, 2014
20pounds:
To Peter; Samson was at a time; the strongest man in the world until he met Delilah...

I don't understand you bros. Peter met a wife he loves and wants to marry, his bros is not happy with his choice and decides to skip his wedding; how is that peter's fault? If you're in his shoes, what would you do? Leave the woman of your dreams because your elder brother kicked against it?

I still maintain that peter was right in his actions. If my brother doesn't want to come to terms with my choice of wife, then I won't grace his occasion with my presence.

37 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by lilmax(m): 10:14am On Jul 19, 2014
Smh,so what if peter and lola aint married,who takes the blame? Witches from his village right? Fools

9 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by londoner: 10:15am On Jul 19, 2014
I don't think he should have acted the way he did. He showed a loss of control.

He is replying to strangers, who assume hat is happening in his family through internet gossip.

He should not have replied people's comments, he should have just blocked people straight away.

None of us know what is going on in their family (which is private) people are just throwing around what they think it is and jumping o any gossip that seems to fit.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2014
Chanchit:

So would you be happy if Your dad loves his elder brother more than you..?
He now thinks like the head of a family.

how does attending the brothers wedding translate to loving him more than ur children?

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 19, 2014
`Lesson learnt: Never attend your brother's wedding 'cause you've got kids.

10 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by cirmuell(m): 10:55am On Jul 19, 2014
filiks:

Being a man does not lie in ones ability to ejaculate inside a woman to welcome a baby after 9 months! It rather lies in ones ability to harness and relate with his environment(human beings inclusive of course) in harmony.

Read his statements again and you'll probably now see that it sounded more like his son wrote them.
which is none of ur busines anyway undecided it's his life for pete's sake damn!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by cirmuell(m): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2014
lilmax: Smh,so what if peter and lola aint married,who takes the blame? Witches from his village right? Fools
you expect brains in Igbos to work properly? wink

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by kakakent: 11:03am On Jul 19, 2014
BluIvy:

Respect Peter, you are one man any woman would be proud to have. Stand for your woman. The bible say, since people are throwing Christian this and the bible that, says aman will leave his mother and father's home and cling to his wife.

Miriam was punished by leprosy because of the hatred induced by tribal bigotry he had for his brother Moses's wife.

Well done!!!

Get married and declare war on ur brothers dat is what d bible says ba y u no go like man like am homebreakers that u lot are a family will suffer to train their son so as to be able to take care of them in their old age but once he gets married to girls like u disater ( a man nd his family marries a wife get that into ur skull if u dnt like that travel to europe

9 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by 50calibre(m): 11:38am On Jul 19, 2014
Wow the power of pus*sy, one of the few things capable of turning a man against his own family.

What has that milf done to this guy, he sounds like someone under the influence of something sinister, the family who breed him are now his enemies while a stray near-menopausal woman from nowhere is suddenly his world.. Lol

I thought it was bros before hoes, grin grin

What happens when the love turns sour, does he go running back to his family? This woman has stuck tenaciously to this guy like a leech, absorbing every pressure, and tearing a peaceful family apart.

Vintage pus*sy isn't worth turning your back on you family. grin

17 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Afrok(m): 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
Well it's none of my business coz after every thing na dem go still waka come alone and tell us say all na publicity stunts, as if dem be Jet Li and Jackie Chan that are known for stunts.
They're beefing themselves publicly but when they'll settle their differences in private, U & I won't be invited. So why take Panadol for their headaches? Smh cool

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Chanchit: 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
Evergreen123:

how does attending the brothers wedding translate to loving him more than ur children?

If you dnt know, then I give up on you.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Dramadiddy(m): 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
Plss dont try to vex an "igbo" man...that's when their real accent shows up
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Lilbeckiez: 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
Tribal bigots,just because Lola is yoruba she is nt accepted,i wonder how our dear country will grow with this kind of TRIBALISM.

17 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by willise2n: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
The real P-Square is PAUL OKOYE. He is d singer, writer, composer and face dt we know,plus he also married a good woman- complete package. dis other idiots/attache (Peter-d dancer and Jude-d fake producer) are jst stressing poor Paul. as for Peter,good for you, keep insulting ur fans, music is not forever, d Davidos and Pathorankings are growing, one day wen d fans dt made u leave u bc of ur big mouth u ll end up like Majek Fashek, Raskimono, Feladay and Chi-chi of Africa. IDIOT!

9 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by safarigirl(f): 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
Terrible reply

He speaks without fore-sight. Tomorrow he may not be where he is today. He may be dead, he may be poor, he may need a kidney transplant or something any of his family are in a position to give him and he won't get it because 'the only family he has are the ones he built'

He thinks this is USA, in the western world people die ALONE because they shut out extended family. Very disappointing reply from him

17 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by BukkyDan(f): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hmm...too bad!

Such a reply is uncalled for, like seriously? Calling "unknown fans" MUFUS and whatever? Hmm... He could have done himself a great favour but "clicking the ignore button"

May their mum's soul rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Harmvirus(f): 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2014
Wetin concern me
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Dessyguy(m): 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
He shouldn't have said that.Its like a stab in the back for his brother.That's needless of him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Dessyguy(m): 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
safarigirl: Terrible reply

He speaks without fore-sight. Tomorrow he may not be where he is today. He may be dead, he may be poor, he may need a kidney transplant or something any of his family are in a position to give him and he won't get it because 'the only family he has are the ones he built'

He thinks this is USA, in the western world people die ALONE because they shut out extended family. Very disappointing reply from him
I kinda agree.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by IAMBREEZY: 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
But seriously what do some Nigerians derive from taking panadol for someones headache,though,It's none of my business.
*sips hot Tea*

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women / Bisola Badmus Shares Cleveage-Baring Pictures / Gedoni Ekpata's New Look As He Gets A Clean Shave After 17 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.