Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding (54138 Views)

Mercy Aigbe,Mide Martin At Fathia Balogun Brother's Wedding(pics / Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) / Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
50calibre:
Fuc*k you!!!
why u dey vex grin tongue
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by soulglo: 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
Peter is a man. Jude should take lessons from his younger brother
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
tosscash1: peter u dissapointed me u dont repay evil with evil
u did not behave like a true[b] nwa-afo[/b]
i blame ur wife becox if u have a good woman in d house
she would hav persuaded u to attend d weding using bedroom powers
because men hardly turn down request made during that time..

and the day ur eyes will clear u will realize u made d greatest mistake of ur
life marrying her, bcoz i still believe u are under charms

Infact you are the biggest MUMU on this forum. if you really know a man, you will understand that bedroom powers have little to do with a decision he has taken. bedroom intercourse cannot subdue EGO!!! his ego will be bashed if he does not stick to his plan of skipping that wedding. by blaming his wife, you have just shown how foolish you are.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by hensben(m): 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
SirWellington:

I actually thought you were set out to make a statement. Now its clear you are a myopic nitwit. What's your business with the dead woman? Why bring her into all of these? Are they your family members? Or are u now a prophet to determine what occassioned her thinking. Me put fear. For your body? How? I just thot you had brains that's all.
okay
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Prettyfefe: 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
His own twin brother.MTSHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW. Stupid boy. And d stupid Lola cannot even beg him. F**k u

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) / DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) / "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.