Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding (54132 Views)

Mercy Aigbe,Mide Martin At Fathia Balogun Brother's Wedding(pics / Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) / Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by olumidazz: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
he sounded like his kids were undergoing surgery at at the hospital at d same time his brothers wedding was on.... if not this dude must be a damn mouth actioner.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by hensben(m): 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
jude as a senior bro fu cked up for not attending his marriage even if mummy kicked against peter marrying lola which was of course, fuel by tribalism, i dont blame her though, mothers of then always want their son to marry from their tribe n she wasnt different of same thought.A real dream is what you didnt think of before going to bed but when you always have a particular thing in mind either positive or negative, you begin to see them in your sleep in the form of imagination or dreams, this was the case of psquare's mother, r.i.p to her though, she has caused more harm to the family by allowing tribalism to becloud her thought,she should know we are in 21st century, children make choice for themselves this days unlike ancient time when they chose wife/husband for them. An old woman in my school told me a story last year how her parents chose a husband for her against her wish, in other words, she was forced to marry the man then due he was rich and she never liked the man because he was older than her, her father's age mate for that matter and their marriage never knew peace until she finally left the man by force and relocated for the fear of her parents, thoough, she already had two kids for him. The woman was advising us that day cos i wasnt the only person with her to follow our heart in terms of life partner and no marriage is perfect but not marrying the love of your life will make the marriage worse.

So, okoyes should settle their differences and move on.My 3 cents.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by rattlesnake(m): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
eediott
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by justi4jesu(f): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
Peter thanks for teaching meeee...mufus

So many mufus on nairaland.

Mufus smiley

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Ishilove: 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2014
hybridtm: Na dere problem b dat..hw him take change price of garri
My brother I wonder o. Wetin concern us with their family drama??

One gorodo of gari is now 850 and dem dey here dey yarn dust. Mscheeew angry

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Ishilove: 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
justi4jesu: Peter thanks for teaching meeee...mufus

So many mufus on nairaland.

Mufus smiley
Rotfl! cheesy cheesy

Indeed. Nairaland is full of mufus grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by sugaarbear(m): 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
who cares
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by ChinoElects: 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
That old yolobar witch has bewitched this my brother!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Abbey2sam(m): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
ULSHERLAN: But he said d blunt truth and with dis I respect him more

God bless you bruh

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by tellwisdom: 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
Who are these people everyone is talking about??..what do they do?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by ichidodo: 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
Fucck Peter Okoye and his wife, Stupi.d motherfucckers.....

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by PapaFejiro: 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
drealnamdy: Woah...easy der Mr peter... He shld knw dt his fans love dem soo much togeda in unity than bein apart all because he wants to prove a point..... Not goin 4 d brother's weddin dt brought dem into limelight jst to prove a point shows hw gullible and shalow his reasonin is...aturu lola angry
so are you saying fans before immediate family or what? His immediate family is paramount to him and rightly so. Fans come and go but your wife and kids are forever. So it shldnt be fans like them united to the detriment of his own family.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by root007: 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
FINALLY! THE FORM IS OUT @ECO BANK ONLY.

Only Eco bank have started selling the form.
Form: N3500 +
Bank commission: N500.
Call Kadis for details cos he's @ the bank as i post this news
Call
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by blackpanther25(m): 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
50calibre: Wow the power of pus*sy, one of the few things capable of turning a man against his own family.

What has that milf done to this guy, he sounds like someone under the influence of something sinister, the family who breed him are now his enemies while a stray near-menopausal woman from nowhere is suddenly his world.. Lol

I thought it was bros before hoes, grin grin

What happens when the love turns sour, does he go running back to his family? This woman has stuck tenaciously to this guy like a leech, absorbing every pressure, and tearing a peaceful family apart.

Vintage pus*sy isn't worth turning your back on you family. grin
Are you always this retarded? This woman was with him when he was a nobody(no money, fame etc) and now you are talking about stinking to him like a leech? IMO if someone loves you and accepts you when you are at your worst than you have found a good person. So because of fame he should leave his wife and kids just because his brother is in disagreement. Whether older or younger he is not complaining about the "vintage pussy" so why are you having a headache about it? Smdh

23 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Stan18(m): 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
ULSHERLAN: But he said d blunt truth and with dis I respect him more
me too

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Abbey2sam(m): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
drealnamdy: Woah...easy der Mr peter... He shld knw dt his fans love dem soo much togeda in unity than bein apart all because he wants to prove a point..... Not goin 4 d brother's weddin dt brought dem into limelight jst to prove a point shows hw gullible and shalow his reasonin is...aturu lola angry

he's brother proved a point by not attending his (peter)
He just proved his own by not going too.....shikena. ..

whatever is good for d goose is also good for d gander

10 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by roymary: 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
Uncle Jude = Bad leader.

Anybody with common sense will understand this goes beyond Jude not attending Peter's wedding. Its more of what happens even after that wedding day. Peter respects and loves his brothers but Jude has been rude and disrespectful of Peter's nuclear family. E no go pass like that.

Read a comment earlier about him needing kidney transplant in future ...OJB has siblings...but HIS wife was the donor.

A good wife is better than 10,000 self-centered family members.

26 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Chimoski87(m): 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
USHERLAN
But he said d blunt truth and with dis I respect him
more

This ofe mmanu guy should keep off from this matter instead of aggravating the issue. Let umunna(Igbos in this forum), say something cos me, despite everything, I have the belief that Peter is going nuts & needs immediate help cos when they will throw him out, na we go still suffer to carry him for old age

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by justi4jesu(f): 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ishilove:
Rotfl! cheesy cheesy

Indeed. Nairaland is full of mufus grin

Lwkmd....confirmed mufus grin

Thanks to peter kiss

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by roymary: 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
ichidodo: Fucck Peter Okoye and his wife, Stupi.d motherfucckers.....

Damn you too pig undecided

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by dealslip(f): 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
Austeenx: `Lesson learnt: Never attend your brother's wedding 'cause you've got kids.

Careful what you conclude from his tweets. What if Jude had calledd his kids bastards like a nairalander had put in one of this threads around and Peter was hell bent on protecting them from people that see them that way.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by ichidodo: 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
roymary:

Damn you too pig undecided
Fucck off! Stup.id biitch...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Donkunxex(m): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
20pounds: Statement sounds like what Lola asked him to write. Jude was wrong not to attend his brother's wedding and 'wronger' for posting pics of himself on IG abi Twitter(?) that day. But I thought they have made peace and moved on?

These two overgrown kids are just stressing Paul, who is the real Psquare. The day him go vex will be the end of Psquare. These boys have forgotten so soon that yesterday, they were boys with talent and no opportunity. Today they are taking the opportunity for granted because of women.

To Peter; Samson was at a time; the strongest man in the world until he met Delilah...
lola na delilah abi?..lol..jst sayinq

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
How many of us can be happy with a sibling who dislikes our spouse and never fails to show it? Leave Peter alone jare, Jude is the eldest and if he had handled things in a mature way it woul never had gotten to this.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by myspnigeria: 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
E dey para
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Sagamite(m): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
homesteady:

this peter guy is just sick and he needs serious help!

No, he is not sick.

You are a gaddam person for not minding your own fcking business. You need help smashing your useless brain into smithereens.

10 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by jumox: 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
Anyone who expects Peter to love Jude more than his family is a fool but saying that the reason why you didnt attend the wedding is because of that makes him a bigger fool.

What has family got to do with attending wedding?

Is he unknowingly passing a message that someone in his family asked him not to attend and so he has to obey?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by samwheel(m): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
If those Adults can't settle their beef and stop behaving childish, they should better split; after all their wahala no change garri price tag.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by mikaj(m): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
How does this quench the hunger that is catching me kwanu
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by jericco1(m): 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
I saw the tweets it was quite immature & unconvincing, I don't know about you guys, but I think it's so much of a payback, 'cause I don't know if there's any law that forbids a lad to attend a traditional wedding as in this case, he needed to be with his wife and kid, well if there is, it is most unfortunate and improper to apply at this time, and the tweets were rather rude, he needs to attend a lecture on mannerism.! #peace

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Ologorione1: 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
hybridtm: Na dere problem b dat..hw him take change price of garri
Are you trying to resurate the Garry gang again? If den ban you my hand no dey o.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by bamite(m): 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
SELENAqueensy: Peter trying so hard to make sense, but ended up saying sh*t
Really? The only family u have is the one u build?

Since a woman came into the picture, everything has changed

Note, nobody should quote my post o
ur d.p tryin so hard to make sence but just didnt
pls dont take panadol for anoda man's head ache

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) / DonJazzy To Borrow Peter Okoye's 6pack (Hilarious Tweet) / Woman Says Awele Odita Is Pregnant For Her Husband, Congratulates The Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.