Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners (29643 Views)

Amaechi At National Assembly For Budget Defence Today - Photos / Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode / Amaechi Arrives National Assembly For Screening This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by arewafederation: 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
MrT2011:

Aboki enwe!!! Stop ranting you are not a baboon.

You are only a Fool forever-

You still rely on middle belt, Westerners and all your 1967 supporters- that was in time past.

Fool, empty and slowpoke set of people whom without others in support you will just remain an Aboki de monkey and that you are created to remain for eternity.

You people are useless to life.

Keep ranting, this is 2014.

Monkeys turned Zombies

ZOMBOKI!!!

What is this untamed animal saying? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by anago1000: 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
Calculia:

Who have more criminals than the tribe from west of Niger? Awolowo, OBJ, Tinubu and Abiola are all ex-convict. It was so bad Abacha nearly relocated all yorubas to prison.

bwahhaaaaaaa we know how your kinsmen are used for firearms practice in southeast Asia for there affinity to drug peddling.

same way south Africa police know you guys for your superiority in crimes....

let go there....chuba okadigbo is saint ditto for Jim nwogbodo, emeka offor, Arthur nzeribe, Vincent ogbulafor and the orji brothers.... Igbo's are do dubious they organize a 1000000 man match in solidarity for abacha. why we fought him to stand still to get democracy and send him to hades. the only thing Igbo's have ever fought for in this nation is their stomach.

7 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by omololu2020(m): 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

ogbeni gbe enu e dake jare. upon all the way gej is peeing on the Yoruba nations, oloriburuku like you still wanna vote for the loser. omo Iran yi wo ni o wa ni top 10 in this government. ori wipe omo isonu iya ni iwo yi.
y didn't d apc members in d house of rep vote for d woman from oyo state instead dey vote for tambuwal from north west,r dey also omo ale
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
Bloody consequence of all these will only catch up with poor people like yall posting. Where is the sense here? Lolz
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by MrT2011(m): 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
omololu2020: gush,z dis ao u igbos fink,I gat to b carefull around my igbo friends in lag n skul now

I have personally marked you for spiritual solution.

You think you can come here to insult our people.

The wrat of Amadioha deity shall befall you!!!

Wait and see!!!

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by anago1000: 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
omololu2020: y didn't d apc members in d house of rep vote for d woman from oyo state instead dey vote for tambuwal from north west,r dey also omo ale

ani omo ale ati omo isonu ni Iwo yi. the reason APC didn't vote is cos she was stooge to gej. and her attainment of that position will be retrogressive to the Yoruba nation. I know her well cos she is the senator of the area where I schooled. shey were ni eleyi gan ni. don't you see the criminals that gej is fraternizing with in yoruba land the likes of fayose,omosore,buruju kasamu. abi omo ole, omo irankiran in Iwo na ni.

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by MrT2011(m): 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
arewafederation:

What is this untamed animal saying? undecided

You shall dei!!!

Death is your companion!!!
Internet will never save you.

Watch out.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by omololu2020(m): 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
arewafederation:

Then stay clear my sight with your oil head & kpomo lips and stop quoting me if you have nothing reasonable to say. angry
aboki u don dey vex abi tongue
arewafederation:

Then stay clear my sight with your oil head & kpomo lips and stop quoting me if you have nothing reasonable to say. angry
aboki u don dey vex abi
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by arewafederation: 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
MrT2011:

You shall dei!!!

Death is your companion!!!
Internet will never save you.

Watch out.

You shall live a thousand years using catheter and shit bag through out the remaining of your miserable life.

5 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by arewafederation: 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
omololu2020: aboki u don dey vex abi :Paboki u don dey vex abi

Carry your flat head comot from my front.

4 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by omololu2020(m): 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
Calculia:

U are obviously empty upstairs.

U are saying wat every yoruba want to believe,yet cling to one Nigeria like their life depends on it.

Igbo need their population readily available for complete factor of production mobility. Let us hurry up and divide rather than u scare mongering.

We don't want to share an identity, it shouldn't be a problem let us all go our separate ways.
u r d foolish idiot dat gat to mak use of his brain bro,u fink d yorubas won't survive cox of oil money,dia z no oil in benin or togo yet dey r livin comfortable
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
Elephants(APC and PDP) are fighting. Grasses(Nairalanders) are jubilating and taking sides. In war, Nobody wins. Yall get smashed upon "At the End" #e-diots
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by bloodyassassin: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
arewafederation:

Carry your flat head comot from my front.

bastard fool
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by omololu2020(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
MrT2011:

Wait and see!!!
cheesy
MrT2011:

Wait and see!!!
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by waternogetenemy: 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
Lol. That is impossible unfortunately. First because you can't do it without some sort of alliance with a country that develops that kind of artillery.

And that alliance is impossible right? Ok!

Secondly, your neighbour nation won't even allow you to get to the level of development where your priority will be the development of war artillery. They will make sure you're befuddled with basic problems like survival.

That neighbour nation will be yorubas abi? I pity u people wat will come out of that.

Thirdly, you don't and won't have immediate means of carrying this out. What will you use to trade to those selling the idea, or developing for you? Oil? Look at south Sudan, they have oil in large quantities. You will curse anyone that wants to send you there now, I assure you.

Keep decieveing urself about ur relevance once Nigeria is over, i can bet u that Biafra will be as distant as Cameroon to watever is left of Nigeria and we will strive to open positive relationship eastwards and south of Africa. U can strive with ur neighbours north and west, not bothered.

Like I said, you guys should start engaging in mentally tasking discussions. If Nigeria is to break up, how? Who loses out? How will the part that loses out be placated before it becomes a willing candidate for suicide warfare of hate? Strategic thinking!

That is not Biafra problem. Terorist are terrorist and the international community will respond as capable entities as the UN are still in force. Geographical boundaries must be respected and sovereignty recognized. Otherwise UN sanction and invasion.

Look Nigeria as big as it is, was useless against tiny Cameroon with regards to Bakassi, out-shined by Ghana, wat desperate nonsense are u typing?
Biafrans will be better off outside Nigeria.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by arewafederation: 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
bloodyassassin:

bastard fool

Village goat, your dusa don finish?

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by omololu2020(m): 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

ani omo ale ati omo isonu ni Iwo yi. the reason APC didn't vote is cos she was stooge to gej. and her attainment of that position will be retrogressive to the Yoruba nation. I know her well cos she is the senator of the area where I schooled. shey were ni eleyi gan ni. don't you see the criminals that gej is fraternizing with in yoruba land the likes of fayose,omosore,buruju kasamu. abi omo ole, omo irankiran in Iwo na ni.
so r u now tellin me tinubu,fashola,timipre silva etc r saint
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by MrT2011(m): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
arewafederation:

You shall live a thousand years using your wings to fly around our village and shiting on our heads; biting us, tormenting us into your hell, through out the remaining of your majestic life.

In your eternity you'll worship me.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by bloodyassassin: 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
arewafederation:

my dusa don finish
wetin be dusa? you be goat?

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by anago1000: 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
omololu2020: so r u now tellin me tinubu,fashola,timipre silva etc r saint

they are not fvcking saint. but the Yoruba nation have more bargaining power and stake than the failure gej represent. kapish.

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by MrT2011(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
arewafederation:

You shall live a thousand years using your wings to fly around our village and shiting on our heads; biting us, tormenting us into your hell, through out the remaining of your majestic life.

In your eternity you'll worship me.
cool
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by kbsheshe(m): 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
grin
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by kbsheshe(m): 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
I pity this country ooh.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by maasoap(m): 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
EMMASON125:
Hausas does not know who is Igbo and who's Yoruba if you doubt ask RCCG pastor and his family
But why do you guys always looking for trouble, since 1966?
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by PhumiTJ(f): 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
all Nigerians are STUPID !!! yes including me.
my only reply to this story is DAT we should all go back and read the Hutu and Tutsi conflict in Rwanda and sit back and watch the start of history repeating itself.

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by poseidonn: 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
grin
arewafederation:

Village goat, your dusa don finish?

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by harudankasim: 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
MrT2011:

Aboki enwe!!! Stop ranting you are not a baboon.

You are only a Fool forever-

You still rely on middle belt, Westerners and all your 1967 supporters- that was in time past.

Fool, empty and slowpoke set of people whom without others in support you will just remain an Aboki de monkey and that you are created to remain for eternity.

You people are useless to life.

Keep ranting, this is 2014.

Monkeys turned Zombies

ZOMBOKI!!!

Till then o ewu let ur people start the war decentralized
People ho don't have a single spear head leader think they can stand united as biafra how can they north and west ever allow U into power wen from time immemorial U lack any form of leadership taking decisions in ur lands like barbarians ojukwu carry unna enter war leave unna waka go.

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by blocker: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
Will the North open a register for oil and gas and seaport benefits? Anyway kano state can send us back our corpers, doctors, engineers, their share of the Federal allocation not funded by their non-existent groundnut pyramid and come down to the east and take away their filthy beggars. That parasitic state has a large allocation far higher than what their shoe sinners contribute to the GDP of this Quantri. Nonsense.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by poseidonn: 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
harudankasim:

Till then o ewu let ur people start the war decentralized
People ho don't have a single spear head leader think they can stand united as biafra how can they north and west ever allow U into power wen from time immemorial U lack any form of leadership taking decisions in ur lands like barbarians ojukwu carry unna enter war leave unna waka go.
grin ojukwu use them like zombie grin

3 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by bukarmada: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
omololu2020: am a proud yoruba,I don't hav any problm wit hausa,but am talkin abt politics,GEJ z tryin z best xcept for dis security issues n corruption,but if I c a beta alternative from apc,labour party etc,I won't vote for GEJ den,but as at now I will vote for GEJ

You are now talking.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

rice-----lice
ragos-------lagos
river-----livel
Naira-naila
Thousand-thasan
Do u still remember they could not pronounce Toro during biafra war,toro-tolo

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
bukarmada:

Ask Igbos, they have a plan to dominte you in the name of BIAFRA
True talk,they did it once,during the biafra war,they keep shouting igbo people were massacred,what about the niger deltan killed by igbo people?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Falz: We Want SARS Completely Abolished, Not A Reform / Soyinka: Herders-farmers Crisis Could Lead To Civil War If We Don’t Act / Why Nigeria Was Quick To Trumpet The Chibok Rescue- Bbc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.