Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners (29646 Views)

Amaechi At National Assembly For Budget Defence Today - Photos / Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode / Amaechi Arrives National Assembly For Screening This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by jamilkb(m): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
lacasa: Watz goood for the goose is good for the gander!

"In kunga mutum yana yanda ya gadama toh ya samu wuri ne"

#.. Anyway it goes, mu en arewa...No frovlem faa cool

lol lacasa duk cikin iya hausan ne, naga 'frovlem'..
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
poseidonn: Hahahaha this niger-deltans should show much gratitude to d north for managing their self acclaimed resource(oil) because if it were to be d igbo's at d helm of affairs of d country(right from time),there won't be a surviving niger-deltan today,the igbo's would have committed genocide worst than adolf hitler's.Niger-deltans permit me to reawaken ur consciousness,the igbos envy that(you )a minority in the south is at d helm of affairs rather than they who have been thirsty for power.I confidently assert that:
-The igbos will become predators over you(niger deltans),because once biafrans seccede and nigreia divides,biafra will be landlocked, hence,they will invade and take full control over ur self acclaimed oil and international waters becos they(igbos)will b d dominant force(majority).And u will be subjected to abject poverty and neglect and will be left at the mercy of humanitarian aid. grin
lol...Biafra wud become landlockwed while arewa wud become a costal state...lol...
From the direction Gej's attacks re coming from, and from d direction doz against resource control re coming from they know who wish them well...lol'''guy u be mumu o, see ur mouth like invade, so d so called almighty biafrans wud just invade dem nd d international community wud be eating popcorn, do u think everybody is as stupid as u ppl.

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by olabukola: 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
abu12: http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/weekly/index.php/new-news/17089-group-sends-bill-to-kano-assembly-for-registration-of-southerners, The leaders, in the communiqué which was jointly signed by Eze Ndigbo of Kano, Chief Boniface Ebekwe, Oba Yoruba of Kano, Abdullahi Saliu Olowo and Fred Akhigbe among others, said unity and peaceful co-existence is good for all
I doubt this article cus of the highlighted. We don have Oba outside Yoruba land. Again they did not include Kwara on the list of south states.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
LoveDecay:

The real issue, is that the east will suffer most, and will need to continuously beg the international community for aid.

Biafra is least prepared for a break away. They dont have the market size to sell goods, as Lagos will grow economically the north as well due to access via road and water ways and proximity to other economically viable entities, such as Togo Cotonou Ghana Niger Sudan and tchad via land.

Nigeria barely feeds itself let alone the east. Most of the food and livestock can be grown in mass quantities only in the north. The niger-delta will be happy to sell crude to dangote oil refinery , which wont be the only refinery for obvious reasons.

As for security, the north will rarely have issues cos it rarely had any in the past, except for religious unrest which will be brought to a minimum. Northeners both muslim and Christian northerners alike - that God did not create all men as equals hence not all men will be wealthy or enjoy great prosperity: they believe strongly in pre-destined circumstances.

The east in particular different, the low level of trust and loyalty remains a threat to the east unison they so dream off - I don't need to expand on this as we all have read the gory and inhumane st EBories from the east.

The nigerdelta has grown wise, amnesty and the nddc have shown them, truly oil money flows like a river. And with their experience in combat and all. It would quite easy for the SS to eliminate any opposition or attempt to control resources from easterners. Remember they never supported Biafra.
lol... We want to suffer, pls how does it affect u, go and become ur world power.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by semitunde: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
cbrass:

Very right on. Thank you sir

Its might be too late, but a lot of people will grow up to regret a lot of their hate speeches. Regret is a terrible thing.

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by bukarmada: 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
omololu2020: r u talkin abt sardauna n balewa dat were killed by military officer,ao do dey checkmate d southerners,I lov d way GEJ z dealin wit u northerners,killin ur pple n even impeachin ur governors,GEJ will win d 2015 election,I will vote him bro,we need changes in dis cun3,u hausa/fulani r so rude,dats one reason I won't vote for u pple,z either GEJ in 2015 or nig divide

No wonder Igbos are calling you snakes and cowards.

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by omololu2020(m): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
lygn19:
lol....now i remeber u,
if u havent been outside yoruba land b4 lemme tell u sth u dont know, ur folks re cowads, on neutral ground yoruba men re damn scared of Igbo's, if u dont know b4, know now.
were did u get ur fact from,I don't lik pple who typ/talk as if dey don't hav brains,y will d yorubas b scared of igbos,u beta don't pray for d genocide dat happend in uganda to happen in nigeria in 2015,igbos n pple from oda tribes livin in yoruba land will b killed,yorubas n oda non indigenes livin in d east will b killed,dats d way it will b in every region bro
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by poseidonn: 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
lygn19:
lol...Biafra wud become landlockwed while arewa wud become a costal state...lol...
From the direction Gej's attacks re coming from, and from d direction doz against resource control re coming from they know who wish them well...lol'''guy u be mumu o, see ur mouth like invade, so d so called almighty biafrans wud just invade dem nd d international community wud be eating popcorn, do u think everybody is as stupid as u ppl.
Uncle you be bigger mumu than me ooo!
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by cjrane: 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
If dem like let them register the chickens and goats too. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
A wise southerner should be divesting from the north right now. But they will continue learning to speak Hausa and hoping animals will act like humans.

Anyhow, the days of aboki running wild in the south and monopolizing the resources of Nigeria is coming to an endgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Calculia: 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
LoveDecay(m): 12:13pm

The east has oil, with indigenous companies at the processing stage. Orient comes to mind. They have a manufacturing base,Innoson comes to mind, fertile land for agriculture and excellent service sector, onitsha comes to mind and the knowledge based economy in Enugu, tourism in oguta and owerri imo state, mineral/processing sector in ebonyi, industrial sector Aba.

They together with the south south will pursue a policy of trade and development. It is a win win situation. As for Lagos, as soon as the igbos leave, commercial activity will drop. Ghana, Burkina faso, Togo and Benin will move in and u know wat that means. Alongside the Northerners.

U shall have no peace even amongst your own tribe men as they will choose their northern muslim brothers over you. Killing of pastors will be daily and religious and ethnic conflict will be your possession.

No oil money to loot so your taxes will be looted and watever ground u gained under Nigeria will fast disappear. Death to ONE Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
omololu2020: were did u get ur fact from,I don't lik pple who typ/talk as if dey don't hav brains,y will d yorubas b scared of igbos,u beta don't pray for d genocide dat happend in uganda to happen in nigeria in 2015,igbos n pple from oda tribes livin in yoruba land will b killed,yorubas n oda non indigenes livin in d east will b killed,dats d way it will b in every region bro
when we re done, at least all dz ediots wud know dat nobody has monopoly of violence.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by LajaLaba: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: they used their yourba brother's meat to make suya and shawama in borno grin grin grin
What a shame lipsrsealed
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
poseidonn: Uncle you be bigger mumu than me ooo!
go nd tell dat to ur brothers in Niger republic.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
poseidonn: Hahahaha this niger-deltans should show much gratitude to d north for managing their self acclaimed resource(oil) because if it were to be d igbo's at d helm of affairs of d country(right from time),there won't be a surviving niger-deltan today,the igbo's would have committed genocide worst than adolf hitler's.Niger-deltans permit me to reawaken ur consciousness,the igbos envy that(you )a minority in the south is at d helm of affairs rather than they who have been thirsty for power.I confidently assert that:
-The igbos will become predators over you(niger deltans),because once biafrans seccede and nigreia divides,biafra will be landlocked, hence,they will invade and take full control over ur self acclaimed oil and international waters becos they(igbos)will b d dominant force(majority).And u will be subjected to abject poverty and neglect and will be left at the mercy of humanitarian aid. grin
when I tell you yorubas are snakes you think am lying, can you see.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Truckpusher(m): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
Internet warlords..........too many crazy peeps in this forum,by time Nigeria divides I bet that all you tribal jingoists will wish for the good old days.....smh

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by paulchucks: 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
who told them boniface ibekwe is ezendigbo of kano we dont know him as such kwakwanso is just using him to destabilize igbos in kano

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by poseidonn: 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: when I tell you yorubas are snakes you think am lying, can you see.
hahaha i'm not a yoruba,i'm a northerner all d way.

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2014
poseidonn: hahaha i'm not a yoruba,i'm a northerner all d way.
tell that to the birds of the air. Still showcasing their serpentish attribute.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by arewafederation: 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2014
omololu2020: r u talkin abt sardauna n balewa dat were killed by military officer,ao do dey checkmate d southerners,I lov d way GEJ z dealin wit u northerners,killin ur pple n even impeachin ur governors,GEJ will win d 2015 election,I will vote him bro,we need changes in dis cun3,u hausa/fulani r so rude,dats one reason I won't vote for u pple,z either GEJ in 2015 or nig divide

If you like vote for PEJ or the round pig Dokubo, I don't give a shit about your opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by prophetone(m): 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
londoner:

If the "squatters" have been living in the north for many years and are not doing those things you mention, what is your point?

You already have issues of the kidnapping in the north (remember 300 you girls and others?) and suicide bombings (murder), so maybe that's the incursion some in the south are trying to prevent in the south.

All you mentioned are acts of terrorism which is the major problem plaguing the north and the nation as a whole. The squatters in the north have respected themselves all these years and have lived with their hosts because they are aware those ingrained vices are not tolerated there.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by arewafederation: 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
poseidonn: hahaha i'm not a yoruba,i'm a northerner all d way.

Don't mind the flat headed donkey. Anybody that makes his life hell is Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by poseidonn: 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: tell that to the birds of the air. Still showcasing their serpentish attribute.
ok sir/madam!

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

bwaahhaaaaa we know your peeps are fvcking illiterates, a visit to Alaba and main market will confuse you. little wonder our market women calculate customers change off hand while all your illiterate brothers can't do without calculators.
''your market women''. Bless your gods you aknowledged the fact that yoruba males idle away in ogogoro joints. True, yoruba women are always the bread winners in their family, but the truth is that; what do they trade in, a handful of tomatoes, pepper, fish, groundnut and ijebu garri, which hardly ever amounts to #200 per sale.... you wanT to compare that with igbos that deal on importations of hundreds and thousands of variety of highly profitable and cost induced commodities. At times the cash involved runs into billions.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Calculia: 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
arewafederation:
Don't mind the flat headed donkey. Anybody that makes his life hell is Yoruba.

All across west Africa people like u don't talk, i blame Nigeria. The sooner it breaks up, the quicker u loose ur voice and join Niger Republic as a non-entity.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by lacasa: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
Moblord: wato ka burge ni

Toh yanzu na gane grin, nagode nawa

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by semitunde: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
waternogetenemy:

We will build a weapon that will encourage our neighbours to cooperate with us, or wat do u think? Do u see Russia engage USA or Britain engage France? We are independent, we are independent, with borders closed. No Diplomatic relations is required with the North or South west. Wat do we gain from dem? Borders eastward and south opened for trade and diplomatic interactions.

Lol. That is impossible unfortunately. First because you can't do it without some sort of alliance with a country that develops that kind of artillery.

Secondly, your neighbour nation won't even allow you to get to the level of development where your priority will be the development of war artillery. They will make sure you're befuddled with basic problems like survival.

Thirdly, you don't and won't have immediate means of carrying this out. What will you use to trade to those selling the idea, or developing for you? Oil? Look at south Sudan, they have oil in large quantities. You will curse anyone that wants to send you there now, I assure you.

Like I said, you guys should start engaging in mentally tasking discussions. If Nigeria is to break up, how? Who loses out? How will the part that loses out be placated before it becomes a willing candidate for suicide warfare of hate? Strategic thinking!

3 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by lacasa: 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
aumeehn: ni kadai na ganka avokina!!! grin grin

A Star ne grin
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by anago1000: 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
Danrizzle: ''your market women''. Bless your gods you aknowledged the fact that yoruba males idle away in ogogoro joints. True, yoruba women are always the bread winners in their family, but the truth is that; what do they trade in, a handful of tomatoes, pepper, fish, groundnut and ijebu garri, which hardly ever amounts to #200 per sale.... you wanT to compare that with igbos that deal on importations of hundreds and thousands of variety of highly profitable and cost induced commodities. At times the cash involved runs into billions.

Mr foolish don't tell me nonsense, go sing your rubbish lines to your able body men wasting away in uppy iweka and the uzo boys of main market.

fvckhead we don't do petty trade dolts, we build industries... adenuga and otedola comes to mind. at least the major players in the NSE should cure your illiteracy.

why don't you fvck off and go wannnk yourself to misery.

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by omololu2020(m): 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
bukarmada:

No wonder Igbos are calling you snakes and cowards.
no wonder boko haram z destroyin ur economy,I will vote for GEJ u r tellin me no wonder d igbos r callin us names,hav u forgotten dey c u pple as beggars,cows,boko haram etc,I don't speak for yorubas,I speak for mysef,u garrit.

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by lacasa: 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
jamilkb:

lol lacasa duk cikin iya hausan ne, naga 'frovlem'..

Rankadade, wanan hausar me kwana ce grin

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by LoveDecay(m): 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
Calculia:

The east has oil, with indigenous companies at the processing stage. Orient comes to mind. They have a manufacturing base,Innoson comes to mind, fertile land for agriculture and excellent service sector, onitsha comes to mind and the knowledge based economy in Enugu.
They together with the south south will pursue a policy of trade and development. It is a win win situation.

As for Lagos, as soon as the igbos leave commercial activity will drop. Ghana, Burkina faso, Togo and Benin will move in and u know wat that means. Alongside the Northerners.

U shall have no peace even amongst your own tribe men as they will choose their northern muslim brothers over you. Killing of pastors will be daily and religious and ethnic conflict will be your possession.

No oil money to loot so your taxes will be looted and watever ground u gained under Nigeria will fast disappear. Death to ONE Nigeria.

Quite the opposite, you have said what every IBO man would , the little oil in the east , the factories in the east and dwindling agricultural land (we all know there is no land in the east, lands does not just sit in the east like other regions in Nigeria.

Going back to your statement of production levels in the east. A basic lesson in supply and demand will educate on the need for a market who is willing to buy your goods at a certain price.

The east produces nothing China India or Ghana can't do for a fraction of the cost , with the appropriate incentive.

To Niger-delta (core oil producing states), we are yet to receive any formal statement or recognition of the entity entity Biafra from them , pls point me to it, if any exist. And, if my memory serves me the SS never did support the Biafra entity back then, why start now.

The real question on easterners mind should be how they will survive on their own without other oil producing states.

4 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by omololu2020(m): 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
Calculia:

The east has oil, with indigenous companies at the processing stage. Orient comes to mind. They have a manufacturing base,Innoson comes to mind, fertile land for agriculture and excellent service sector, onitsha comes to mind and the knowledge based economy in Enugu, tourism in oguta and owerri imo state, mineral/processing sector in ebonyi, industrial sector Aba.

They together with the south south will pursue a policy of trade and development. It is a win win situation. As for Lagos, as soon as the igbos leave, commercial activity will drop. Ghana, Burkina faso, Togo and Benin will move in and u know wat that means. Alongside the Northerners.

do u hav brains at all,wot typ of pple r dis wey jst dey comment for nairaland sef undecided
Calculia:

do u hav a brain at all,wot typ of pple r dis wey jst dey comment for nairaland sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido / Governor Ambode Plants Colourful Flowers In Lagos (photos) / Ambode And Amaechi Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Standard Gauge Rail Line (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.