Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,879 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners (29647 Views)

Amaechi At National Assembly For Budget Defence Today - Photos / Falaeā€™s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode / Amaechi Arrives National Assembly For Screening This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2014
RebelLeader15:

After that mumu killed my cousin Brig. Victor Banjo, I have vowed never to support anything that come out from the eastern part of Nigeria, if them like make them start the war again, na dem know, I hope they haven't forgotten the famous Chief Obafemi Awolowo quotes

Emeka is fair in war, and starvation is one of the weapon of war, I don't see why we should feed our enemies fat in order for them to fight harder

Chief Awolowo, destroyed the Igbos with starvation in 1968 during the civil war
you don't get? We don't have anything against the northerners, its the yorubas we have issues with.

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by anago1000: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: chewing gum- shin gum grin grin grin

rondon....

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by bukarmada: 11:45am On Jul 19, 2014
lygn19:
lol...am i from hausa?...
U guys want to use dat fear of Igbo's so dat d Niger deltans instead of having der own country with remain backward with u guys... U must be silly. Either 50percent derivation, resource control and regionalism, or we go our separate paths.

Since the discovery of crude oil Nigeria never rest in peace; Coup d'etat, Civil war, bribery, robbery, looting, kidnapping, bombings, baby factories, ritualists, and many crimes. This crude oil is cursed! Take it we don't want it.

There is a Hausa proverb, "Tsiya da kwanciyar hankali ya fi arziki da tashin hankali."

Meaning, "Poor in peace is better than rich in violence."

Please take away your crude oil and violence, let us live in peace. Let us start afresh with Agriculture and mining. Country's economy can be boosted with farming (Malaysia, Thailand)

5 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

dolts fvck off my mentions, I don't engage peeps with radioactive waste for brains.
lol...i dont engage ppl born from radiocative punan1's...lwkmd
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by semitunde: 11:46am On Jul 19, 2014
waternogetenemy:

U dey answer dat cone head. Are yorubas not sotherners?

I expect any igbo person in the North to relocate down east. Sell or sublet ur properties and relocate ur investment to the east asap. Demolish any u are unable to market. This is the time.

This shi.t is about to blow, the end of Nigeria as USA predicted.

We win. We get Biafra and the South South get Resource control.

Aboki will use Lagos port as only Biafra is leaving. They have the South west and Middle Belt Christians, we dont want dem..

Divide Nigeria into two and free Biafra

Let's assume what you predict becomes a reality. You think after the separation, everyone would go their way and live happily ever after right? Don't be naive, this is real life not a story book. Unless Biafra forges some sort of alliance, it will either be run over or be the victim of consistent power show by its neighbours, including south south.

If on the other hand Biafra chooses to have external help, USA will be willing to come in, but then Biafra will be its appendage and apart of the psychological loss of dignity that this can bring, you may still not get the development you crave
You will still need your neighhbours as friends.

5 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by RebelLeader15(m): 11:48am On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: you don't get? We don't have anything against the northerners, its the yorubas we have issues with.
bros, please tell me, what's the issue

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by anago1000: 11:49am On Jul 19, 2014
lygn19:
lol...i dont engage ppl born from radiocative punan1's...lwkmd

priceless coming from a fvckhead conceived from artificial insemination between bonono and an Arabian female camel.

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 19, 2014
semitunde:

Let's assume what you predict becomes a reality. You think after the separation, everyone would go their way and live happily ever after right? Don't be naive, this is real life not a story book. Unless Biafra forges some sort of alliance, it will either be run over or be the victim of consistent power show by its neighbours, including south south.

If on the other hand Biafra chooses to have external help, USA will be willing to come in, but then Biafra will be its appendage and apart of the psychological loss of dignity that this can bring, you may still not get the development you crave
hmmmmm, i wonder when Igbo welfare started affecting yoruba's re u guys dz stup1d?
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

priceless coming from a fvckhead conceived from artificial insemination between bonono and an Arabian female camel.
..it sure hurts to be a mutant, if d radioactive kitten made u dz deformed, i wonder how d owner(ur mo****) wud look like...
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by aumeehn: 11:53am On Jul 19, 2014
lygn19:
lol...we wud love to see u try.
Game on!! Make dem start abeg.....e get one place for my area wey igbos dey do capentry work....na dat place me and my crib go enter slaughter half of them then carry the rest home as slaves!! Iv yr Yoruba cousin's dog is hungry inform me free meal awaits him grin grin...Nyamuri...wlhi duk wanda ya san Nyamuri sosai ba ill tell u dey get won kyn body odour wey go make you vomit...myb they originated from pigs bcus dats how de look and smell...!!

3 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by 1stola: 11:53am On Jul 19, 2014
Willy1willy: I like the way the country is heading, DEATH TO NIGERIA
Me too.
I love it. Let Nigeria divide for good.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by LoveDecay(m): 11:53am On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: you don't get? We don't have anything against the northerners, its the yorubas we have issues with.

Liar liar pants on fire...

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2014
when some people said Nigeria might brake up in 2015,some people were busy calling them names...shebi una don use style start ethnic cleansing abi
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 19, 2014
THEY HAVE DIVIDED IT ALREADY. need i add that northerners generalize every person who is not from north and north central as "southerner-nyamiri"
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by anago1000: 11:56am On Jul 19, 2014
lygn19:
..it sure hurts to be a mutant, if d radioactive kitten made u dz deformed, i wonder how d owner(ur mo****) wud look like...

illiterate product of polyandrous marriage, Bantu I just hope nuclear physics guys are able to solve the mystery of time travel. I know it will still be legal to abort irritants like you. little wonder you are more bigger calamity to the biosphere than the two world wars combined. ara ra po gi there.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by fm7070: 11:59am On Jul 19, 2014
they will be the greatest loser.
play on.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by 1stola: 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
henchamb: Aboki senseless since 1960! More disheartening that its coming from lawyers. Products of almqjiri legal system
fool

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by madskills(m): 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
If dey cannot point of d involvement of the southerners in d threat of lives n properties of dia peeps in d north, dey shd go n keep demselves bizy by rearin more cows we need protein in d south......clowns
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by waternogetenemy: 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
semitunde:

We will build a weapon that will encourage our neighbours to cooperate with us, or wat do u think? Do u see Russia engage USA or Britain engage France? We are independent, we are independent, with borders closed. No Diplomatic relations is required with the North or South west. Wat do we gain from dem? Borders eastward and south opened for trade and diplomatic interactions.

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by solara: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
omololu2020: y cant d almighty igbos stop giving d agberos(coward yorubas) moni

U are so dumb...
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by semitunde: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
lygn19:
hmmmmm, i wonder when Igbo welfare started affecting yoruba's re u guys dz stup1d?

You are only being myopic. I have to add that this betrays your age and deep thinking.

If anything terrible happens to Nigeria you think all of west and central Africa will sleep easy? Even USA prefers a peaceful Mexico. Do you know what population explosion, amongst other fruits of war, does to neighbouring nations. Do you know how it affects infrastructure, security management? You need to start thinking more than getting unnecessarily angry.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
aumeehn: Game on!! Make dem start abeg.....e get one place for my area wey igbos dey do capentry work....na dat place me and my crib go enter slaughter half of them then carry the rest home as slaves!! Iv yr Yoruba cousin's dog is hungry inform me free meal awaits him grin grin...Nyamuri...wlhi duk wanda ya san Nyamuri sosai ba ill tell u dey get won kyn body odour wey go make you vomit...myb they originated from pigs bcus dats how de look and smell...!!
lol...i look like ur mate, to cm dae share imaginations with u... I no get tym to talk but na d 3rd day be dz soon we go know, lol' na capenter u want go kill me na Nddc and nnpc officials i carry for mind.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
When the Easterners started this ugly trend#ethnicProfiling. I told them there will response from the North
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

illiterate product of polyandrous marriage, Bantu I just hope nuclear physics guys are able to solve the mystery of time travel. I know it will still be legal to abort irritants like you. little wonder you are more bigger calamity to the biosphere than the two world wars combined. ara ra po gi there.
lol...it hurts to be a mutant.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
RebelLeader15: bros, please tell me, what's the issue
because the yorubas have chosen to be snakes.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by anago1000: 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
lygn19:
lol...it hurts to be a mutant.

do you mean that your fathers middle name.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by poseidonn: 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hahahaha this niger-deltans should show much gratitude to d north for managing their self acclaimed resource(oil) because if it were to be d igbo's at d helm of affairs of d country(right from time),there won't be a surviving niger-deltan today,the igbo's would have committed genocide worst than adolf hitler's.Niger-deltans permit me to reawaken ur consciousness,the igbos envy that(you )a minority in the south is at d helm of affairs rather than they who have been thirsty for power.I confidently assert that:
-The igbos will become predators over you(niger deltans),because once biafrans seccede and nigreia divides,biafra will be landlocked, hence,they will invade and take full control over ur self acclaimed oil and international waters becos they(igbos)will b d dominant force(majority).And u will be subjected to abject poverty and neglect and will be left at the mercy of humanitarian aid. grin

5 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by omololu2020(m): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
arewafederation:

Such is the ignorance and arrogance of the average southerner. You wonder how our founding fathers like Sardauna and Balewa were able to checkmate them.
r u talkin abt sardauna n balewa dat were killed by military officer,ao do dey checkmate d southerners,I lov d way GEJ z dealin wit u northerners,killin ur pple n even impeachin ur governors,GEJ will win d 2015 election,I will vote him bro,we need changes in dis cun3,u hausa/fulani r so rude,dats one reason I won't vote for u pple,z either GEJ in 2015 or nig divide
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by 1stola: 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
asha80: say what you know my friend...it was the hausa community in owerri that said they want to be registered and contacted imo state govt not the other way round.
Thunderstorms and Amadioha go kill person wey lie.
Ameen
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by LoveDecay(m): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
semitunde:

The real issue, is that the east will suffer most, and will need to continuously beg the international community for aid.

Biafra is least prepared for a break away. They dont have the market size to sell goods, as Lagos will grow economically the north as well due to access via road and water ways and proximity to other economically viable entities, such as Togo Cotonou Ghana Niger Sudan and tchad via land.

Nigeria barely feeds itself let alone the east. Most of the food and livestock can be grown in mass quantities only in the north. The niger-delta will be happy to sell crude to dangote oil refinery , which wont be the only refinery for obvious reasons.

As for security, the north will rarely have issues cos it rarely had any in the past, except for religious unrest which will be brought to a minimum. Northeners both muslim and Christian northerners alike - that God did not create all men as equals hence not all men will be wealthy or enjoy great prosperity: they believe strongly in pre-destined circumstances.

The east in particular different, the low level of trust and loyalty remains a threat to the east unison they so dream off - I don't need to expand on this as we all have read the gory and inhumane st EBories from the east.

The nigerdelta has grown wise, amnesty and the nddc have shown them, truly oil money flows like a river. And with their experience in combat and all. It would quite easy for the SS to eliminate any opposition or attempt to control resources from easterners. Remember they never supported Biafra.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Maryanne Moghalu: I Opened The 'First' Nail Studio In Tanzania / Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan / Why Nigeria Was Quick To Trumpet The Chibok Rescue- Bbc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.