Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

The Second Niger Bridge - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Second Niger Bridge (35167 Views)

The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike / ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ / Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
see how the Ibos are resourceful and apt in addressing challenges. Already a live feed have been updated in less than an hour to counter the ignorance of a tribal mark sect. Put this challenge to them somewhere in Oshogbo and it takes forever to provide evidence except Chino has to do the needful

14 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
quid:
^^ This is a classic case of how bad-belle causes rational stagnation and mental regression.
keep ur english for d dogs abeg. So asking for recent pics is bad? Some nigerians and their shallow mentality

2 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
Abbey2sam:

the guy just want to know if work is really going on there, and if you ask me he's right cuz he has the right to know...............so you need not call him an enemy of progress
Rubbish! Check the posts on the first page. Mynd44 and co were so sure nothing was happening even when none of them have been to Benin let alone reaching Asaba. Even when people in know said work was going on, Mynd44 and his supporter of APC group ridiculed themselves and insisted it was all lies. That is the proper definition of bad belle or ENEMY OF PROGRESS.

20 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by udemzyudex(m): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
If after this pic (the one taken as far back febuary according to some people here and the ones taken some few hours ago) you still don't believe that there is work going on to build the second Niger bridge then i'll suggest you go there yourself to comfirm the situation on ground.... Thats all.

12 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Tobetoe(m): 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
Yes my fellow nairalanders,the second niger bridge is under construction.. The reason why u guys ar pourinq out ur anger in this manner,is because our FG make promises and nt fullfulinq any. . Now,this is the fact,the river niger posses many problem such presense of sand bars,catarats,and seasonal floodinq,thereby makinq work and the location of the second niger bridge a difficult one such a bridge takes a minimun of 4yrs to construct,and few months after ,nigerians ar losinq hope of seeinq ther bridge ..buh Gej has deliverd ,since the ground breakinq ceremony was done, work has been goinq on,survey and land clearinq has long been solved, and at present ,the road frm OKO clan via the right bank of river has been tarred. And preliminary works ar goinq on at the river site.. Lets give Gej time ,so he could complete the work he started, and shame will be upon APCs

8 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
VIPERVENOM: keep ur english for d dogs abeg. So asking for recent pics is bad? Some nigerians and their shallow mentality
They have posted recent pics, but envy keeps interfering with your reasoning process.

3 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by ichidodo: 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
Abbey2sam:

the guy just want to know if work is really going on there, and if you ask me he's right cuz he has the right to know...............so you need not call him an enemy of progress
Its a bloody lie, you think he gives a damn?? Somebody that hasn't travelled past the tight confines of Ore,all of a sudden, is concerned with businness past the reaches of Asaba?! We are all know his weasel-like APC antecedents and luckily some pictures here has exposed him for the supporter of APC mod that he is....
"You can fool some people sometimes but you cannot fool all the people all the time" Abraham Lincoln.

11 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by cruise14(f): 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ibos live in dreamland and politicians sell them custom made bridges and heavens.
Goldmind1: Yorubas and their bad belle!

1 Like

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by iamodenigbo1(m): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
aapppshiiyt

2 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Okeikpu(m): 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
ChinoElects: Work on the Onitsha 2nd Niger bridge is progressing!
It luks lyke work is going on....

1 Like

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
quid:
They have posted recent pics, but envy keeps interfering with your reasoning process.
and if you had an atom of sense you would have known the time the pics were uploaded and me requestin for recent pics were almost equivalent. Meaning the pics were not uploaded before i decided to request. Ok now i've seen the pics and i'm convinced. You can jog back to ur cage now.
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Goddex: 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
Mynd44: Let's put this on front page so people can see the lies told to deceive Nigerians
[size=14pt]Shame on Mynd44. . . . . see how you've been disgraced with pictures as evidence of ongoing work?

So, you actually moved this to homepage thinking no one will be able to provide pictures?

Shame on you! Is Seun following this thread? Imagine the calibre of people he selects as mods. It's a shame.
[/size]

20 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by TabletMan: 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
More

11 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
VIPERVENOM: and if you had an atom of sense you would have known the time the pics were uploaded and me requestin for recent pics were almost equivalent. Meaning the pics were not uploaded before i decided to request. Ok now i've seen the pics and i'm convinced. You can jog back to ur cage now.

This is why it is imperative that you travel out of Ogbomosho from time-to-time. The world is bigger that your ewedu farm.

17 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by cruise14(f): 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
We all know if any work as little as a scratch on the ground, you would have mounted the pictures on your heads and wherever you show the pic will be there with you.
Sincere9gerian: The wishful thinking of ENEMIES OF PROGRESS is that the Second Niger Bridge will not see the light of the day. But sorry to disappoint them, work is going on as scheduled.
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
cruise14: We all know if any work as little as a scratch on the ground, you would have mounted the pictures on your heads and wherever you show the pic will be there with you.
all you know is the pathway from Osogbo to Ile-Ife.

18 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by ichidodo: 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
quid:

This is why it is imperative that you travel out of Ogbomosho from time-to-time. The world is bigger that your ewedu farm.
You don't have to worsen it for him....Allow the dolt wallow in his envy and misery..

3 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by anonimi: 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
ChinoElects: Bloody civilians are still here crying while we are sharing the national cake and bread! cheesy

I was the one that took the pix below 2months ago. Well because of this noise here, I will be going to Onitsha tomorrow and then proceed straight to the site to capture the present state of work at the site, Onitsha is less than 25mins drive from Awka here. If you do not visit the site there is no way you will stand in Onitsha and see the ongoing work. JB office/plant is located at the Onitsha Headbridge zone. The last I was there serious work was ongoing at the site. By dawn tomorrow we shall have updated pix. GOD WILLING.

We shall be waiting for the pics.
It will be useful to include elements that make them dated & located.

Having said that, we should all realise that MEANINGFUL bridge construction work of MANY kilometres takes YEARS to complete.

Moreover thanks to Mynd for asking relevant accountability questions. We should do so for all projects by all tiers of OUR government-

- LGAs
- State

- Federal

and the three arms at each tier-

- Judiciary
- Legislature

- Executive

4 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by VIPERVENOM(m): 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
quid:

No shít sherlock! I'm not here to exchange words so i'm not gonna descend to ur level. Now pls run along. And oh by d way. I'm not Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by cruise14(f): 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
Are these not the pictures posted for canoe deep port? The pictures look like the same posted during construction of the cassava port. grin grin
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by AdeniyiA(m): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
lets ask the President.
NL NEWS: Mr president, the groundbreaking ceremony of the second Nigeria bridge was recently done nd people are beginning to ask why has work not started fully on the bridge?
PRESIDENT: am very sure that the people in opposition party are the ones asking. Actually the first problem we encountered was that the mammy water spirits in the water where the bridge was to pass over were demanding for huge sum of money as bribe. Again we needed huge sum of money to prosecute our coming election, and you can also see that we needed money to facilitate the removal of some stubborn governors nd so on. maybe when we come back into power next year we'll revisit the bridge issue,as of now i don't give a damn about people's expectations.
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Iceman296: 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2014

Since Chino Promised to send us Pictures tomorrow Morning, I'll keep my Fingers Crossed. But I urge him to create a New thread for that to counter this one.

Just this Past Easter, I Personally saw work going on there. So I am sure work Is truly on Progress!

2 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by gramci: 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
ChinoElects: I want to know if this pix was also taken last year or during Obj wicked and draconian reign!

I personally went to the site 2months ago to take this shot!

Ignore those bastards

2 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by TabletMan: 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
More pix

The dredging of river niger is also going on but at a slow pace.

The onitsha river port has been completed since last two years but I am still seeing here on nairaland that it has been abandoned.

9 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
VIPERVENOM: No shít sherlock! I'm not here to exchange words so i'm not gonna descend to ur level. Now pls run along. And oh by d way. I'm not Yoruba.
Fine. Leave your tiny village and get to see things for yourself.

8 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by udemzyudex(m): 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
cruise14: Are these not the pictures posted for canoe deep port? The pictures look like the same posted during construction of the cassava port. grin grin
You think the trash you post above is funny?

Try another one pls

9 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by winniz: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
@Tablet Man thanks for the Pics, we are glad work is in Progress, GEJ is working haters are hating.

Mynd44 the joke is on you and your fellow tribal bigots Shame!!!!

14 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by ratiken(m): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
AdeniyiA: lets ask the President.
NL NEWS: Mr president, the groundbreaking ceremony of the second Nigeria bridge was recently done nd people are beginning to ask why has work not started fully on the bridge?
PRESIDENT: am very sure that the people in opposition party are the ones asking. Actually the first problem we encountered was that the mammy water spirits in the water where the bridge was to pass over were demanding for huge sum of money as bribe. Again we needed huge sum of money to prosecute our coming election, and you can also see that we needed money to facilitate the removal of some stubborn governors nd so on. maybe when we come back into power next year we'll revisit the bridge issue,as of now i don't give a damn about people's expectations.

Dumb....... Very Dumb. Now run along.
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by VIPERVENOM(m): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
quid:
Fine. Leave your tiny village and get to see things for yourself.
wateva man. Now pls get lost
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
VIPERVENOM: wateva man. Now pls get lost
LOL
VOTE for GEJ and stop beefing and boilng for nothing

6 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by cruise14(f): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
I have seen the world more than you will ever, and you might be older than me.
quid:
all you know is the pathway from Osogbo to Ile-Ife.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari Leads In Kaduna After 11 Local Governments’ Results / I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo. / There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.