Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

My Girl Is Secretive - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Secretive (16019 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
The nice girl type, " I am sorry ", on Whattsapp since 4:30 pm. I no reply.

Sorry for what kwanu //

EDITED !!!

una don win..
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Spactacle(m): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
wen she comes back.talk some sense into her head.for crying out loud.if na u do something like that to her.how she for feel..
shocked
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by ayusco85(m): 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
story for the gods. why wont she tell u where she is going to? shou?

meanwhile in other news, my friend carry babe out, and after eating his money and all the eatables, dem go him house, the girl come dey form say she dey on her period cheesy. u wont believe what the guy did afterwords

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
Front page grin

Oga Seun..
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
All my beautiful romance threads no one on FP. It is tales by moonlight I am seeing. Seun God is watching ooo. angry angry
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
Although, we ladies are naturally secretive...Some, abit more secretive than others. I'd suggest you let this slide, until you notice its become a more frequent occurrence. Then you proceed to ask her(not confront ) about it.

Mind you, your relationship is no longer that of a friendship; It might be a fact that she is still trying to adjust to the change.

Try not to screw it up by thinking too much about it...For now that is.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Emenandez4lyf(m): 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
[b][/b] maybe u cheated on one occassion. Now she's trying to pay u back in ur own coin. grin
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Emenandez4lyf(m): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
[b][/b] maybe u cheated on one occassion. Now she's trying to pay u back in ur own coin. grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by justi4jesu(f): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
@OP take it easy oh...
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Subom1(f): 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo: The mumu girl type, " I am sorry ", on Whattsapp since 4:30 pm. I no reply.

Sorry for what kwanu //
So she is a mumu now? I see what your problem is. Just because you buy her recharge card and give her money for her hair now you think you own her. Instead of getting overly emotional about this issue. Is it so difficult to have a 1 on 1 discussion with her expressing your feelings and see where it goes?You said the relationship is new so maybe she does not feel comfy and at ease with you as yet. Just talk to her and if you are still not happy simply end the relationship.

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by sugaarbear(m): 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
@ops ...i think shes pregnant lol
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Sunbellar: 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
Bootybuttchic: Yoll shld pls wish me happy birthday cheesy
Happy birthday! Have fun! Reply only if you are not on booty call already.
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Austindark(m): 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Austindark(m): 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
seriously?
no na.....why she go do like dat na

see ehen, use police arrest am, charge am to court.
which kain tin be dat
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Ezedon(m): 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
My brother do not trust any woman
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by jericco1(m): 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo: Yes, I woke her up with a call this morning.

During our phone talk, she talked of visiting the next town inside same state. I asked her mission, she said it was a family matter. That town isn't her village and her parents aren't resident there. I ended the call without demanding details.

By 9 am, I called again demanding details and she wouldn't give beyond its our family matter.

Is this normal or a bad sign of a secretive girl ?

Nawa for you oo. I even thought it was something serious, oh please don't give her a hard time, just let her have a little space, you don't expect to be important to her all the time do you?
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by beckyomas(f): 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
Seriously, I don't even know what to say judging from the posts you've written so far. You feel u own her cos u buy card and make her hair, seriously? You even went ahead to call her mumu, dude? Seriously?
You seem too proud for my liking and u really need to work on yourself.
If u don't want to take the advise here by playing it cool, then why did u bring the matter here since what u want to do is in your mind already?

8 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by BukkyDan(f): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo:

For someone when she wants to make her hair, I pay, when she wants recharge card, I pay, when she wants to buy stuff, I pay, then I ask you where you are going to, you tell me its your family matter. That's crap.

Where was your family when i was maintaining part of your upkeep ?

a different story?
My dear OP, the above info was not necessary! Yes! Because you gave her those out of love abi? Why try to use that as an "explanatory trick"?

Look, not everybody is comfortable with talking about certain things. For example, I'm very good at keeping my issues to myself. Not even my parents know everything about me, so? Am I bad? No!
I tend to open up along the line, that's if I'm not disturbed.

So what am I trying to say?
Do not put pressure on her, If I were you, I won't ask her the second time again! She'd open up if she feels like, she's already told ya where she was travelling to.
It might truly be a family issue like she said.

And...you sound like a nice person, to show such concern, cheesy but the above statement was uncalled for.
Besides, don't make the mistake of telling her those words o, because if she were to be me, the outcome won't be funny.

Goodluck!
MODIFIED

ehn? Did I just read...as in you called her MUMU? This one iyaff pass my power.
As in ehn? Because of the airtime, weaves you paid for; she's now tagged MUMU abi?
#sighs#
so much for a lovey-dovey relationship. And you're saying "when you dump her, her eyes go clear" and you wanna "port" ?

I dunno what to say/type... embarassed

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Yemlizzy(f): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
Na so e dey startcheesy
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by lemmonade(f): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo: The mumu girl type, " I am sorry ", on Whattsapp since 4:30 pm. I no reply.

Sorry for what kwanu //

You call her your GF why refer to her as MUMU so uncalled for no matter what she did or still doing undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
BukkyDan:

a different story?
My dear OP, the above info was not necessary! Yes! Because you gave her those out of love abi? Why try to use that as an "explanatory trick"?

Look, not everybody is comfortable with talking about certain things. For example, I'm very good at keeping my issues to myself. Not even my parents know everything about me, so? Am I bad? No!
I tend to open up along the line, that's if I'm not disturbed.

So what am I trying to say?
Do not put pressure on her, If I were you, I won't ask her the second time again! She'd open up if she feels like, she's already told ya where she was travelling to.
It might truly be a family issue like she said.

And...you sound like a nice person, to show such concern, cheesy but the above statement was uncalled for.
Besides, don't make the mistake of telling her those words o, because if she were to be me, the outcome won't be funny.

Goodluck!

K, never to say such to her. You ladies collect these things from different men without guilt. am i wrong ?

But that one you call honey or love or bf deserves some respect..

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by BukkyDan(f): 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo:

K, never to say such to her. You ladies collect these things from different men without guilt. am i wrong ?

But that one you call honey or love or bf deserves some respect..

guilt? As in...I should feel guilty for gifts given to me by MY BF out of love? When I didn't steal them?

You shouldn't discuss RESPECT, because you did not only disrespect your girlfriend, you belittled her making her look like a tick/bug/leech that can be kicked out anytime.
It's so bad...doesn't speak well of you too.

I just wanna believe you typed those words out of anger o...

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by kobonaire(m): 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
@okparaugo Mr ..... clear your eyes ..... if it looks like crayfish, smells like crayfish then it surely must be crayfish

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Ishilove: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo:

Sexylogan, we have been casual/far friends for 3 years and just became close recently. I do not suspect her. I know her Ex at least online. Let me say her love is still new.

From the little I know about ladies, if they want to do a runs, they won't even tell you where they are going. At least I don't live with her.

But I view this as insurbodination.

I won't talk to her till she explains
You need to grow the fvck up. It's a family issue and she doesn't want an outsider involved. You aren't married to her so you, okparaugo, are an outsider.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by OLAJADON: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo:

Sexylogan, we have been casual/far friends for 3 years and just became close recently. I do not suspect her. I know her Ex at least online. Let me say her love is still new.

From the little I know about ladies, if they want to do a runs, they won't even tell you where they are going. At least I don't live with her.

But I view this as insurbodination.

I won't talk to her till she explains.
i knw you luv your gf so much but what i think you should do is 2 calm down and trust her, you dnt nid to start avoiding her bcoz of that act if you do that, she mayb thinkin you are too possessive jxt let her hav her space if you say she has not been doing this before.
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Bibol(f): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
@ okparaugo, have u even considered the fact that your gf may not know what the true situation is and she wants the dust to settle before giving you the full gist? It's possible she was called to settle a case or God forbid, it may even be worse and she doesn't want to give you the details until she is sure. We reject bad news though.

So my advice is that you should calm down, when she is less busy you can talk to her and her response is what will determine how you handle the situation. You can then express your displeasure, that's if that will be necessary. Don't be in an haste and say harsh things which you will later regret, well except you have had trust issues with her in the past.

By the way, that you pay a few of her bills or meet certain needs doesn't mean she can't move freely. Some ladies just don't like "monitoring spirits " hovering around them.

Eventually you will see its not even something you should have worried about in the first place.

My two shillings

MODIFIED...Did you just call your girlfriend MUMU I give up then! Forget I said anything you hear.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by 500GP: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
OKPARAUGO, LIFE IS MORE THAN HAVING GF. YOU SHOULD BE THINKING ABOUT HOW YOU WILL MAKE IT IN LIFE.

#HOW FAR ABOUT THE LAST INTERVIEW YOU ATTENDED?
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
HBD smiley
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Oyetboy(m): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
can i see a picture of your butt?
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
kobonaire: @okparaugo Mr ..... clear your eyes ..... if it looks like crayfish, smells like crayfish then it surely must be crayfish

Thank you bro. You know how it is..

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by tr3y(m): 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
Nawa oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Gain Weight Easily / Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) / Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.