Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

My Girl Is Secretive - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Secretive (16017 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 20, 2014
Epathra: As much as I don't dig secrecy in a relationship, this op seems very arrogants odikwa too full of himself. U complain abt  money u spent yet she hasn't nagged u abt cooking Ʊя̩̥̊ meals. I blame  girl 4 giving u marriage package in a relationship. U can port all u like whose daddy's blazers? Ladies! Shine Ʊя̩̥̊ eyes. I'm sure op wld have beaten dat girl on return if they were married. Don't bother quoting ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥, I won't do u  honor of a response. FeverRay shld c this.
Yea. I've seen it. But d op doesn't deserve wat u gave him. I think I wld ve done same thing. She shld gve a crystal clear details of her movement
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by cococandy(f): 12:44am On Jul 20, 2014
May God have mercy on you.
Insurbodination as in what?

As your employee or your gardener?
What one won't read on NL

Mere boyfriend is talking of insurbodination.
o jesu.

If she has a private family problem,must she tell you? What are you to her?
Even wives can keep some embarrassing details about their immediate family(parents or siblings) from their husbands especially if the privacy of the family is involved here how much more a mere use and dump boyfriend.

okparaugo:

Sexylogan, we have been casual/far friends for 3 years and just became close recently. I do not suspect her. I know her Ex at least online. Let me say her love is still new.

From the little I know about ladies, if they want to do a runs, they won't even tell you where they are going. At least I don't live with her.

But I view this as insurbodination.

I won't talk to her till she explains.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by cococandy(f): 12:53am On Jul 20, 2014
Iberibe gi nwere nafdac number.

So hair and recharge card equals ownership.
I'm pretty sure she gives you wifely services too probably worth more than your pennies but hasn't tried to lay claim to you or control your movement.
Do you think your recharge card and hair money is worth her love?
And you're halfway to start insulting her parents too.
#chewing gum boys everywhere#
okparaugo:

Oga, inasmuch as I will do as you said, because i am literate, tolerant and self controlled, it will be subject to her explanation when she comes back. I know her temperament and she doesn't like talking when she is busy.

For someone when she wants to make her hair, I pay, when she wants recharge card, I pay, when she wants to buy stuff, I pay, then I ask you where you are going to, you tell me its your family matter. That's crap.

Where was your family when i was maintaining part of your upkeep ?

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Moblord(m): 1:09am On Jul 20, 2014
Bootybuttchic: Yoll shld pls wish me happy birthday cheesy
happied Birthdayed lolz
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by kennynelcon(m): 3:12am On Jul 20, 2014
My brother forget about girlfriend go and make money and change your family's lives. FORGET RELATIONSHIP!!!
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by apolonius(m): 3:14am On Jul 20, 2014
Just a day's experience in the form of two phone calls and answers that do not meet your expectations already suggest she could be secretive? And this already unusual verdict on an ordinary act of freedom must become a thread?

Calm down dear,keep down your insecurity and let the poor girl have her peace. She is your babe,if the affection is there as well as the trust,then let her enjoy her freedom to share those details when she wants.

Are there other troubling facts you are not stating?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by ceo003: 3:59am On Jul 20, 2014
hello friends check these out. click the link
below
https://www.nairaland.com/1810184/wonders-
sale
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 20, 2014
Dude, you seem to be a relationship drill sergeant. You need to calm down and let her be. You should not be monitoring her. Do you think that maybe you are being being overly possessive and your obsession is smothering her? Let her live in her true nature and then see if you two are really compatible. Remember, it is almost impossible to change an adult, irrespective of what you think you may have done to your ex, the military lady.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 20, 2014
It takes One to know/suspect one.[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 20, 2014
I thank all the guys who commented on this thread. Be sure I will handle her accordingly.

And for all the ladies who are a disaster to happen, i pray you girls turn a new leaf in Jesus name..

Amen
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 20, 2014
dmcdad: Is this her usual behaviour when inquiring certain infos from her?

I previously avoided a direct answer to your quettion.

Capital YES.
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 20, 2014
Mekyno: Dis is a non-issue to me. Tell her welcome wen she is back n casually ask her, l hope it all went wel?......finish. Its her choice to yes/no or reel out d story.

If it is as you said then its easy.

Her trend is when she misbehaves and comes back, she won't call you or pick your calls for like 2 days so you can have enough time to swallow your venom then later she comes smiling around.

This girl nah disaster. I have handled people men and women so this one is a new dimension.
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 20, 2014
egift: The world of today has gone mad. Someone will not marry, but still busy milking the udara. Calling her my Girl. If you love her go and marry her and stop monitoring someone you have not married. Soon you will find one yeye reason and dump her for some unfortunate guy to carry (after you have salvaged all the juice).

Your comment is uninformed.

Someone being your girl doesn't mean you have started doing sex with her.
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Fourwinds: 7:24am On Jul 20, 2014
Samakinr:
...hmmm, at least you can cook beans! (i remember those days in Awo hall, OAU)
ife and beans.. haaaaaaha. Awo hall.!
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 20, 2014
Edusouls: That girl is a hardened liar and a night snake, she is swindling you my man, no family matter, she is a cheat from hell, pull out sharply to avoid more devastating lies and tactics...

This is what I am trying to find out.

I have withdrawn big spending when she pulled her first stunt. Just watching !
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Saraha1(f): 7:37am On Jul 20, 2014
Op with this attitude of yours , I doubt if a dumb would not force his or her self to talk.

Bros cool down everything is not by gra_
-gra. Effective communication is the key.

I have never cheated on my bf for once, but the number of times that I have kept secret from him is uncountable.
That me and that how I want it to be .
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 20, 2014
Saraha1: Op with this attitude of yours , I doubt if a dumb would not force his or her self to talk.

Bros cool down everything is not by gra_
-gra. Effective communication is the key.

I have never cheated on my bf for once, but the number of times that I have kept secret from him is uncountable.
That me and that how I want it to be .

Maybe the thread is painting a different picture to you.

I didn't call her again throughout yesterday, though I saw her chatting on whattsapp.

When she said, " I am sorry" , by 4:30pm yesterday, I didn't reply.

I just started calling her this morning and she hasn't picked nor replied to her messages.

Is that normal to you ?
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by siegfried99(m): 8:03am On Jul 20, 2014
@op, ur girl. Is probably unfaithful.
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by amadice(m): 8:04am On Jul 20, 2014
okparaugo: Yes, I woke her up with a call this morning.

During our phone talk, she talked of visiting the next town inside same state. I asked her mission, she said it was a family matter. That town isn't her village and her parents aren't resident there. I ended the call without demanding details.

By 9 am, I called again demanding details and she wouldn't give beyond its our family matter.

Is this normal or a bad sign of a secretive girl ?
....wetin concern u with her family matters, have u paid her bride price to demand know what going on with her family,,,,, men sha undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by amadice(m): 8:09am On Jul 20, 2014
okparaugo:

She dislikes being monitored.
....den free her, som girls dont like been questioned all d tyme, i guessur making it an habit dats y she answered u dat way
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by sevule(m): 8:13am On Jul 20, 2014
If there is one trait that I absolutely DETEST in women it is secretiveness angry sad angry. For goodness sake I thought that the idea behind dating is sharing your lives so why would some Naija women keep all manner of secrets all because according to conventional wisdom "girls are secretive"?

Personally when ever I date a woman I open myself completely to her after a while and hide nothing from her. I also encourage her to open up herself (my goodness this is beginning to sound dirty! cheesy) to me. That is because the bedrock of any success relationship is communication, communication and communication!!!

Of course I have gotten hurt by women that I opened up to but that is the essence of love. You CANNOT love a person without being vulnerable to that person. Loving a person means giving that person the power to hurt you but hoping that he/she doesn't hurt you.

As for me I no get time again. Any chic that plays all that secretive bull with me would find herself on the curb faster than she can say secret

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Saraha1(f): 8:37am On Jul 20, 2014
okparaugo:

Maybe the thread is painting a different picture to you.

I didn't call her again throughout yesterday, though I saw her chatting on whattsapp.

When she said, " I am sorry" , by 4:30pm yesterday, I didn't reply.

I just started calling her this morning and she hasn't picked nor replied to her messages.

Is that normal to you ?
All am asking of you is patient , show her love, rebuke her in love, punish her in love and above all ensure you don't talk or call her when angry .

You know her better than any one else , so create avenue to see each so as to iron out your dispute.
All the best.
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by oge4real(f): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2014
This dude is a chauvinist, period.
Oh! By the way!
It takes a Mumu to be in a relationship with a Mumu......all these "chewing gum " boys sef. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by ivyy(f): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2014
Op you've got issues too. No responsible or mature man would say such about a girl you love and respect on a public forum. Really?
I don't agree wit her ways but this your monitoring and controlling style does not work in most relationships. If you can't calm down and think of better ways to handle issues, then u aren't even worthy to be in a relationship.

Just few months into the relationship and all I see is bad energy undecided
If you break up with her shed move on and you wld too. That's's life. You ignored her, she's ignoring you now undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by ceo003: 9:46am On Jul 20, 2014
===================>>> hello friends check these out. click the link below https://www.nairaland.com/1795922/4-mega-money-yielding-businesses
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by victorazy(m): 10:28am On Jul 20, 2014
okparaugo: I thank all the guys who commented on this thread. Be sure I will handle her accordingly.

And for all the ladies who are a disaster to happen, i pray you girls turn a new leaf in Jesus name..

Amen

I know the babe; her name na Esther?
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by victorazy(m): 10:32am On Jul 20, 2014
ivyy: Op you've got issues too. No responsible or mature man would say such about a girl you love and respect on a public forum. Really?
I don't agree wit her ways but this your monitoring and controlling style does not work in most relationships. If you can't calm down and think of better ways to handle issues, then u aren't even worthy to be in a relationship.

If you break up with her shed move on and you wld too. That's's life. You ignored her, she's ignoring you now undecided

Sweet talk
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 20, 2014
victorazy:

I know the babe; her name na Esther?

Are you a clown ?
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 20, 2014
ivyy: Op you've got issues too. No responsible or mature man would say such about a girl you love and respect on a public forum. Really?

So you now know me ?

Fine.

Answer my question in the opening post. That's all i need
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by victorazy(m): 10:59am On Jul 20, 2014
okparaugo:

Are you a clown ?

Bros! Why u get hot temper like this?
Na question I sked "if her name na Esther" cuz I know a story like urs.
Yes or No I expected from you.
I know a babe that was saying her b/f she has been friend with for long but newly got closer about 2-r months now is recently asking her way ablout. Is a small world, who knows!
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by david290(m): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2014
@Op,please pay little attention to the advice of some ladies on this thread because their post reeks of selfishness.I've meet ladies who once told me to share my past which i did but when i ask of hers she said she's got none,how on earth is that possible? I even read a post here boasting and pledging that she's secretive and that she will always be,is this the advice you want to follow? For gawdsake it's a relationship we're talking about here or has it transformed into an Ogboni confraternity? I think the bone of contention here is where she's going and not what she's going there to do.I'm in no way supportive of a monitoring or Bossy partner,but what will it take her to sound like"am going to Ojuelegba to settle a family issue?" at least you now know where she's going but in a situation whereby you don't know anything about her movement and God forbids something unfortunate happens and the security agents went through her call logs and discovered you called her some hours b4 the incident,what will be your explanation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) / Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) / Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.