Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured (34375 Views)

Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market / Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by leo1234(m): 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
UrbanMystique: Hum hum
*clears throat* calling out @collynzo2

I hope the m16 you talked about on the other thread is still very loaded and battle ready?
I will be totally disappointed if I didn't hear in the news tomorrow that you have killed many hausas you promised to kill if any bomb goes off In Iboland.

An African old adage says, only a bastard would say a word and later say he didn't say it again.

I don't want to believe that you are a spineless bastard... Do do the needful and head to Sabo this evening.

What is this one saying?
Keep fuelling violence.
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
gebest: very very authentic.
which authentic, stop spreading what your not sure of, fallacies no bomb!
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Timmy4wealth: 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
vedd: Everywhere, Boom !!!!

Can we now treat this bombing issue as a thing that affects all of us?
No its only 6or the northern people.
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
Those abokis don't value their life. Anything can happen,all we need do is pray and be vigilant not bragging because if one useless suicide bomber attacks and it leads to a riot,innocent people will die. Unlike before,now,there are so many northerners in the east. They are everywhere even in the villages thou many are innocent but what some are doing makes all of them suspects! The other day,a corper from Anambra(born and raised in kano,schooled in ABU,serving in Edo) visited his hometown,he went to church and recognised the security man there. What suprised him most is that the guy pretended to be a stark illiterate but he wasn't. He went to meet the priest and was told the guy was employed about two months ago. According to the priest,he never speaks good English to show he is even educated.
When he found out that he has been exposed because the priest called him to ask him questions,he left the next day with an excuse of going to onitsha but never came back!leaving behind his few belongings. Isn't this suspicious.
So pls let's pray for peace and not war. Every tribe and religion have been affected. A girl from my hometown was among the Jos 8 medicals students. All that was buried was her hand and parts of her body. Its not funny because till date,her mum haven't being told and the priest warned old men and women in church not to go for condolence because its still a secret. Only God knows when the husband wants to tell the poor woman that her daughter is dead.

I just want to believe this didn't happen,called a friend in Enugu but she sounds suprised because she didn't hear anything.

collynzo2: Yorubas are secretly nursing the pain of boko haram bombing Lagos, but their cowardice couldn't let them do anything about it, so they resorted to making up stories in order to get Igbos carry out reprisals on their behalf.
Abokis know what we can do, we have done it several times before and can do it again and again, but it won't be because of a Yoruba made up foolish story.
Sorry guys, you remain alone in your cowardice.
The most cowardly tribe in Nigeria, none of the minority tribes even come close.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by OLAJADON: 11:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
collynzo2:
This has nothing to do with boko haram, there was no bomb blast whatsoever.
you sure? Because the last time i checked, more than 25 of the insurgent were arrested in that same state
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by dikebi(m): 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
It is now a matter of collective responsibility on the part of all Nigerians to nib this prevailing trend on the bud. We can no longer pay leap service or be nonchallant about this. Lives are being wasted daily and like an epidermic it is vitually spreading to every part of the nation,

1 Like

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
Emulti: no place in Nigeria is safe. God keep protecting ur children!
Those things I feared but predicted v started happening!
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by wordcat(m): 12:01am On Jul 20, 2014
Scyllapatron:

with all their holy water, holy sticker, anointed oil, holyghost fire, holy ghost thunder, etc, they still need a scientific equipment to protect themselves? grin grin

Guy u go kill man pikkin wit laugh grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by naeto2(m): 12:06am On Jul 20, 2014
Kalvan:

You can't do anything! Cowards . Hibos

The mere fact that you are priviledged to use the internet should make you more exposed,or so I thought... A baby died as a result of the stampede and you're here making tribalistic taunts like some high school kid...
whoa!!whoa!!... How old are you again?..why am I even wasting my time quoting you?..
..Ehn...I have already finished typing,I can as well post it..

1 Like

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by lumeneng22: 12:09am On Jul 20, 2014
Ha iboooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by mashodehammer: 12:17am On Jul 20, 2014
Tyche: I doubt if that is really a bomb, but if it is, then there's trouble
There not going to be trouble, because IGBOS can not do more than a DEAD RAT.THER ARE COWARDS

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by kabba7(m): 12:18am On Jul 20, 2014
vedd: Everywhere, Boom !!!!

Can we now treat this bombing issue as a thing that affects all of us?

This issue has remain till today because Jonathan and his kitchen cabinet are yet to genuinely believe this to be national problem they genuinely Thomas its a northern issue ,now a blast in Enugu and their people like are always are on looting spree
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by tonychristopher: 12:23am On Jul 20, 2014
this is the beginning of the end. first Lagos then Enugu ...let's do the needful in south
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by tonychristopher: 12:26am On Jul 20, 2014
mashodehammer:
There not going to be trouble, because IGBOS can not do more than a DEAD RAT.THER ARE COWARDS

unlike the bomb that rocked ife they said its a dynamite then bombed Lagos they said it was cooking gas ....

ask what is happing in Enugu presently. aboki has hidden ...we fought a war before and we can fight again

1 Like

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Tyche(m): 12:27am On Jul 20, 2014
mashodehammer:

WTF! Are you quoting me for niqqa?
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 20, 2014
You don't need to be told that abagworo is okorocha's boy. The man kissing as5 just to be given vice president.
The guy hates his Igbo brothers always looking for a way to run us down and get praises from the yorubas. Anyway, onye na way ya!Apologies to the Imos who are true Igbos but few of you are sabotuers just like your Governor!!Abagworo and berem,perfect example. Come 2015,a true Igbo man from Imo will be Governor and unite them back with their brothers.

Abagworo you don't go about begging people for friendship even when they don't like you for no reason. The war was between the north and east while the west were silently praying we were wiped out just because of our success and population. And all this unwarranted hatred started with awolowo who felt the Igbos were dominating in every sector. I read 'there was a country' then I discovered the bitter truth. Besides, an hausa man is more comfortable with an Igbo man than a yoruba man,because we are more open and say wit when we feel offended.take it or leave it! Just that the yorubas are very submissive to them.

The only thing abagworo said that made sense is the issue of development. Yes our states are developed but if we build 2/3 of what we do in other regions in the east,no state outside south east will challenge us but come to think of it,we have no sea port in the east which is what is keeping most business men in Lagos thou thats not enough excuse afterall Innoson imports his materials too but his factory is in the east so others should do same not minding the cost.
I always tell my Anambra brothers,its not enough we build mansions and hotels in the village,we need more factories/industries and same with my other Igbo brothers in other states, stop feeling its a waste building houses in your villlage,that Enugu town,owerri town,Abakaliki town and those places you are developing is someone's village!!maka na otu ubochi,ala agaghi ezu ndi nwe ya, oburu 'to your tent O Isreal'!

And yorubas,all of you should stop claiming Lagos!develop your village too!

EasternLeopard:

TRASH

No true Igbo divides our home.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by tonychristopher: 12:31am On Jul 20, 2014
Yoruba can be stupid you know. how can a bomb go off in a market and nobody died but a tiny baby . in market of all places and u know its a crowded place and you believe that ....hmmm some people are jus t daft

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by jude33084(m): 12:37am On Jul 20, 2014
size38: Where are those Igbo rats that always shout here on NL that if any bomb goes off in any part of Igbo land that Naija will be history? Where are they? Boko Haram is knocking on ur door now. The first bomb has gone off let's see what happens from here.

and you actually got likes for this trash? angry undecided

Naija youths undecided

*shaking head
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 20, 2014
Like your father who is eating enough of it in soka forest and doing charms for you to succeed in your yahoo business abi? Son of a ritualist, your end is near.

Kalvan: Lol! Hibos are in denial.

Cowards! All you know how to do is eat human flesh and wake your parents up with slide tackle. Muheeehe. grin

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Kalvan: 12:39am On Jul 20, 2014
naeto2:

The mere fact that you are priviledged to use the internet should make you more exposed,or so I thought... A baby died as a result of the stampede and you're here making tribalistic taunts like some high school kid...
whoa!!whoa!!... How old are you again?..why am I even wasting my time quoting you?..
..Ehn...I have already finished typing,I can as well post it..

Get out of here, with your fake piety. Your brothers have said worse on this Thread, but it's my comment that gives you a hardon?
Go and Die!!!

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Kalvan: 12:42am On Jul 20, 2014
peppyluv02: Like your father who is eating enough of it in soka forest and doing charms for you to succeed in your yahoo business abi? Son of a ritualist, your end is near.

Lol!!

The irony!!!

Is that not your father on your profile pic, praying to idols?!

Peppy, stick your fingers up your arsehole, they have no business typing.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 20, 2014
Nwanne mmadu ke ije? Ke maka nwunye gi?

tonychristopher: Yoruba can be stupid you know. how can a bomb go off in a market and nobody died but a tiny baby . in market of all places and u know its a crowded place and you believe that ....hmmm some people are jus t daft
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 20, 2014
Just like your momma sticks hers in yours! I'diot you think every man is a ritualist and idol worshipper like your father.

Kalvan:

Lol!!

The irony!!!

Is that not your father on your profile pic, praying to idols?!

Peppy, stick your fingers up your arsehole, they have no business typing.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Kalvan: 12:48am On Jul 20, 2014
peppyluv02: Just like your momma sticks hers in yours! I'diot you think every man is a ritualist and idol worshipper like your father

Hueeeeeeee!!! grin cheesy

Look at this daughter of a cannibal. You should consider yourself lucky, that the Ediot you call your father, did not rape you and use you for money charms, I'm sure he struggled to control himself.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Idrismusty97(m): 12:49am On Jul 20, 2014
Bokoharam is winning this war from the look of things.
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by tonychristopher: 12:50am On Jul 20, 2014
peppyluv02: Just like your momma sticks hers in yours! I'diot you think every man is a ritualist and idol worshipper like your father.

babe don't mind that gonner . such a lazy tribe he comes from they are cone headed and assumes that every rich man is rituslist

they won't understand the concept of business strategy and dignity of labour

1 Like

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Kalvan: 12:53am On Jul 20, 2014
tonychristopher:

babe don't mind that gonner . such a lazy tribe he comes from they are cone headed and assumes that every rich man is rituslist

they won't understand the concept of business strategy and dignity of labour

Hahahaha!

Dignity of labor?

Kidnapping- yes, the Ibos know the dignity of labor.

Selling human flesh in restaurants- ohhhh yes, the Ibos know the dignity of labor.

Drug trafficking- Ibos, you are the masters of knowing the dignity of labor, my apologies for doubting you guys.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by p2t2r(m): 12:54am On Jul 20, 2014
size38: Where are those Igbo rats that always shout here on NL that if any bomb goes off in any part of Igbo land that Naija will be history? Where are they? Boko Haram is knocking on ur door now. The first bomb has gone off let's see what happens from here.
so just because you want to make a point you'll have to call some group of people rats? What do you use for thinking, A'nusNa people like you dey carry last for school. Be there looking for cheap popularity.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by PenSniper: 12:56am On Jul 20, 2014
collynzo2:
Not a single bomb has gone off in Igbo land.
Stop looking for who to fight with you, if you like sit back and watch while they bomb Yoruba land to shreds.

Still wallowing in delusions over a credible news because the incident has belied his boast to bring down the heavens should a bomb go off in the SE. Cowards and empty barrels.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by tonychristopher: 12:59am On Jul 20, 2014
Kalvan:

Hahahaha!

Dignity of labor?

Kidnapping- yes, the Ibos know the dignity of labor.

Selling human flesh in restaurants- ohhhh yes, the Ibos know the dignity of labor.

Drug trafficking- Ibos, you are the masters of knowing the dignity of labor, my apologies for doubting you guys.

see Ibadan man saying selling of human flesh . see Ade telling me drugs . see tafa balogun telling me purity see Yoruba coward that is busy on owambe and owo mi da...Igbo and Yoruba ain't on same league . you know that igbos are very far ahead

don't qoute me again son
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Kalvan: 1:01am On Jul 20, 2014
tonychristopher:

see Ibadan man saying selling of human flesh . see Ade telling me drugs . see tafa balogun telling me purity see Yoruba coward that is busy on owambe and owo mi da...Igbo and Yoruba ain't on same league . you know that igbos are very far ahead

don't qoute me again son

You want to hear something funny?

I'm not Yoruba. Let that fuk with your mind for a bit. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC / Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance / Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.