Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured (34367 Views)

Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market / Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Kalvan: 6:55am On Jul 20, 2014
prophetone: So the bottom line here is either:

1. Igbo land has been bombed and the empty barrel nature of the people has been disgracefully displayed again as they can do nothing but deny the bomb because it did not kill enough people.

OR

2. Igbo criminals now terrorise their own people with bomb threats that caused an innocent baby to be pounded by their short legs in order to steal common foodstuff as a result of hunger...when the north has not even stopped sending food to their markets yet?

Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by tonychristopher: 6:57am On Jul 20, 2014
Kalvan:

I'm an Ibo man from Nnewi. I am the kinsman of Ijukwu, the man that led his people into a meat grinder, all in the name of war. grin cheesy

that is Yoruba for you.....denials and two faced

1 Like

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Kalvan: 6:59am On Jul 20, 2014
Hollydevil: .

Typical Ibo bastard . Did you have to post a picture of your father's shit, before you force him to eat it?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Kalvan: 7:01am On Jul 20, 2014
tonychristopher:

that is Yoruba for you.....denials and two faced

I am Ojukwu.

I've come from the grave. grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by BlackBaron: 7:13am On Jul 20, 2014
Most of the comments on this thread are quite disgusting really...

Trading insults and all over the grave of people that died especially in Lagos and Enugu.

Surely you tribalist fückers are several steps from 'humanity'...

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by naeto2(m): 7:23am On Jul 20, 2014
Kalvan:

Get out of here, with your fake piety. Your brothers have said worse on this Thread, but it's my comment that gives you a hardon?
Go and Die!!!

My brothers?...Last time I checked I only had two.And mind you,I would have made the same "pious" comment if it was an ibo dude that was making a comment as low as yours. You can see that on the fp..I'm not the only one that gets irritated when kids go all tribal over serious matters.
You are a bloody nigerian,a.rsehole!..And your retarded senses should also know that your int'l passport will never have "Yoruba" on it..

1 Like

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Kalvan: 7:25am On Jul 20, 2014
naeto2:

My brothers?...Last time I checked I only had two.And mind you,I would have made the same "pious" comment if it was an ibo dude that was making a comment as low as yours. You can see that on the fp..I'm not the only one that gets irritated when kids go all tribal over serious matters.
You are a bloody nigerian,a.rsehole!..And your retarded senses should also know that your int'l passport will never have "Yoruba" on it..

Stop showing your stupidity, you Ediot.

Collyfool made worse comments. You didn't say a word. Abeg swerve, person.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by jbaby265(f): 7:55am On Jul 20, 2014
hmmmm dis boko guys....shuld know their bounderies na..
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by naeto2(m): 8:17am On Jul 20, 2014
Kalvan:

'Ey Kid,I already quoted colly..and I can't quote everybody.
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 20, 2014
Kalvan:

Look at this smelly Hibo.

Have you eaten today?! Son of a bastard.
Son of a wh0re, how come I neva noticed u since until today...
Can u do me a favour just tell me which part of d ss u re from...lol
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 20, 2014
Kalvan:

Hmmmmmmmmm, have u found dat ur brother yet, d one dat ur mothers customer that black one had, I don't mean d fair man o, I am referring to dat one from d dark customer, I heard he's now in jail...
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 20, 2014
Scyllapatron:

with all their holy water, holy sticker, anointed oil, holyghost fire, holy ghost thunder, etc, they still need a scientific equipment to protect themselves? grin grin

God created science for a reason!
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Kalvan: 8:28am On Jul 20, 2014
lygn19:
Hmmmmmmmmm, have u found dat ur brother yet, d one dat ur mothers customer that black one had, I don't mean d fair man o, I means dat one from d dark customer, I heard he's now in jail...

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 20, 2014
Kalvan:

Son of a wh0re which part of d ss re u from?
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by san316(m): 9:03am On Jul 20, 2014
I thought they say BH can't go to d south. That bh is jst a northern problem. The sooner we recognize bh as a collective threat, the better for all of us.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by unmask: 9:09am On Jul 20, 2014
londoner:

Why would this be funny to you?
why won't it be funny... .the pastors don't practice what they preach.
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by unmask: 9:10am On Jul 20, 2014
san316: I thought they say BH can't go to d south. That bh is jst a northern problem. The sooner we recognize bh as a collective threat, the better for all of us.
how do you know it was BH? some hoodlums could plot it so as to generate fear, then use that to rob in peace
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by OneNaira6: 9:36am On Jul 20, 2014
Let me guess this straight. Boko haram bombed Enugu market or so they said. The bomb went off without killing anyone... E be like say na magical bomb? The only person killed was an infant that died in the stampede (r.I.p to the baby). After the bomb went off, rather than people to run away from where the bomb went off, people ran towards the bomb to loot Na superman this looters be? After all the commotion.....Bomb going off, baby dying, looting yet not one single person got a picture of all that commotion.

Am I supposed to believe this? I'm curious. Is this a story I'm supposed to believe?
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 20, 2014
I've been taught to respect old people but the foolish ones like you are bettter left ignored because it is your last days on earth.
Pity you will die a frustrated,wretched,miserable hater. Thou you are destined for hell . RIP (rest in pieces) in advance.

500GP:

SUPER STORY. YOU NEED TO SEE JIM IYKE OR GENEVIEVE SO THAT WHAT YOU WROTE UP THERE WILL END UP AS A MOVIE.

#BUT RADIOBIAFRA REPORTED THE NEWS
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by ceo003: 9:56am On Jul 20, 2014
===================>>> hello friends check these out. click the link below https://www.nairaland.com/1795922/4-mega-money-yielding-businesses
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by 500GP: 9:56am On Jul 20, 2014
peppyluv02: I've been taught to respect old people but the foolish ones like you are bettter left ignored because it is your last days on earth.
Pity you will die a frustrated,wretched,miserable hater. Thou you are destined for hell . RIP (rest in pieces) in advance.

EYAH!!! LAMENTATION OF PEPPYLUV. I AM NOT FOOLISH LIKE YOUR FATHER.

#IF YOU EDIT IT, YOU WILL D*E
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 20, 2014
Lies you tell yourself out of hatred and jealousy but in your tribe your fathers molest your sisters, a man killed his mother just to take over his late father's properties,a boy in babcock killed his father, a 16 yrs old boy killed his mum in the Uk,a babalawo in osun buried a custom officer and her daughter alive in his backyard,everyday one ritualist den is discovered in your wasted states,soka forest remains a horror till date!!

Join all the terrorist organisations in the world, kill all the soldiers in woolwich, you still remain fake muslims and slaves to the north.
Miserable wretched bastards your family is!!

Kalvan:

lol!!!

Ibos are the kings of eating human flesh. An Ibo man can rape his own mother for money, sick lot.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 20, 2014
undecided old man why are you afraid of me or are you afraid to die? But you have been so useless on earth. Thanks for telling us how useless your father was before his death.pity you took after him. Rip in advance.

500GP:

EYAH!!! LAMENTATION OF PEPPYLUV. I AM NOT FOOLISH LIKE MY FATHER.

#IF YOU EDIT IT, I WILL D*E
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by OneNaira6: 10:15am On Jul 20, 2014
lygn19:
Son of a wh0re which part of d ss re u from?

Lol grin grin grin so that one is also claiming SS? I swear SS have suffered for Yoruba people on NL. grin grin. Those people are too much coward even online where they are anonymous. Na wa ooooo.

Anyway its following the accurate pattern of their people. Before all the pretenders were from SS, few months later all of the wannabe were pretending to be SE, I guess its back to SS again. Few months later now I'm assuming we'll see a high growth of "SE" members running their mouth grin grin grin

I actually just sent through his past post... that id stopped commenting in 2013, only to be reawaken on this thread. I wonder whose alternative ID that belongs to....hmmm let's watch. He/she might give himself off soon

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by londoner: 10:19am On Jul 20, 2014
Austindark:

ma friend go get some sense of humor.
at least dats all we've got left to survive this turbulence.
disappoint those low lives whose aim it is to inflict pain on us by just smiling.

signs of d last days tho

Sense of humour about a baby that may die?

I find that quite evil, to be honest.

I am proud that I am the kind of person that will NEVER see any humour in that.

My sense of compassion for my fellow human being is not dead.
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by ugeezee(m): 10:20am On Jul 20, 2014
There was nothing like explosion rather it was false alarm, i was there!

What actually happend was that a dengerous mad man ran away from a local psychiatric hospital in enugu ezike, he dashed into eke ozzi market with sharp cutlass, people started running for their lives, before you could notice wat was going on those that were runing meet wit others and spreading news that the market was under attack by BH members. Judging from the fact that enugu ezike is in the border between enugu/kogi and benue state respectively and knowing the current state of security in nigeria all this causd a stampeed which lead to death of one year old. baby.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by 500GP: 10:37am On Jul 20, 2014
peppyluv02: undecided old man why are you afraid of me or are you afraid to die? But you have been so useless on earth. Thanks for telling us how useless your father was before his death.pity you took after him. Rip in advance.

WAYRAY NI E

@YOUR FATHER WILL DIE
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 20, 2014
Awolowo paper and crap journalism.
please go to the site and read the comments. Bloody coneheads praying that Igboland becomes unsafe. According to recents police statistics, Enugu is the safest state in Nigeria, it also 0.0000000000000000000000001% of Jihadists.

Ngbatis should fight their illorin war with aboki alone, leave the Igbos out of your crap. Damburuba!

tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/11038-1-yr-old-baby-dies-several-injured-in-enugu-market-explosion
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by isaco(m): 11:05am On Jul 20, 2014
Uhnmmm! Their is now free flowing of bomb and other dangerous weapon in the country. Its is now easy to move any unlawful item from one place to d other now unlike b4 n dis has led to d high rate of insecurity n death rate
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by OneNaira6: 11:25am On Jul 20, 2014
peppyluv02: I've been taught to respect old people but the foolish ones like you are bettter left ignored because it is your last days on earth.

I actually just read this.
shocked shocked My God peppyluv now this is wicked and mean. Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by collynzo2(m): 11:27am On Jul 20, 2014
isaco: Uhnmmm! Their is now free flowing of bomb and other dangerous weapon in the country. Its is now easy to move any unlawful item from one place to d other now unlike b4 n dis has led to d high rate of insecurity n death rate
Free flowing of bombs in the north and south west you mean?
Because the last time I checked, there has been none in any other part of the country.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Hollydevil(m): 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
Kalvan:

Typical Ibo bastard . Did you have to post a picture of your father's shit, before you force him to eat it?

It is your entire generation and your tribe was bastards and that food is what they eat always.

Enjoy the meal with them and wait for the thick water that I will bring to you soon to dilute it.

Anu ohia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit / Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) / US Lawmakers Stop $875m Defence Equipment Sale To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.