Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured (34389 Views)

Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market / Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by semitunde: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
collynzo2:
No bomb went off, we aren't cowards like you.

So a bomb going off or not is a function of how brave you are? Stay deluded then...

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by UrbanMystique: 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
Abagworo: Mode should please help rescue this thread from tribalists. As usual Abagworo will call a spade what it is. Igbos are the most politically backward people in the world. I just pity Igbos even though I'm one and therefore in a nutshell I have pity for myself. When a bomb was foiled in Imo State many Igbos celebrated it and were wishing that Imo State be bombed so that there will be crisis in Imo and some even went as far as associating the Governors political affiliation. I told them that day that what they wish Imo will 1st befall them and today Enugu has been bombed they are giving excuses. Igbos I'm appealing to all of you to please go learn how to play politics like your Yoruba and Hausa brothers who though not in power remain more relevant in all political parties while you've been relegated to the background. Keep investing your life earnings in other areas like Abuja, Lagos and Kano. Keep creating enmity between yourselves and Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba/Kogi/Plateau etc while the Ijaws and Yorubas extend their hands of friendship to everyone but yet invest at home. Keep feeling wiser than others and running down your own people because of money. Good morning!
words on marble.
but ibos will definitely not accept that you are one of them. grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by 3kay945(m): 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
UrbanMystique: which tribe is known for issuing endless ultimatums? Ibo.
Which tribe carries placards and and Israeli flag to protest the killing of their tribe men in the north? Ibo.
Who denies bomb blast under his nose? Ibo collyfool. cheesy
Who calls others coward after the list above? Ibo.,

Collyfool aka spineless coward... Do something before boko Haram starts second genocide on your people. Stop being Internet warrior and be a real warrior you braindead coward. grin

I heard those biafran warlords are recruiting.! Oops I forgot they are in jail of a commissioner of police from hausa land grin

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2014
Abagworo: Mode should please help rescue this thread from tribalists. As usual Abagworo will call a spade what it is. Igbos are the most politically backward people in the world. I just pity Igbos even though I'm one and therefore in a nutshell I have pity for myself. When a bomb was foiled in Imo State many Igbos celebrated it and were wishing that Imo State be bombed so that there will be crisis in Imo and some even went as far as associating the Governors political affiliation. I told them that day that what they wish Imo will 1st befall them and today Enugu has been bombed they are giving excuses. Igbos I'm appealing to all of you to please go learn how to play politics like your Yoruba and Hausa brothers who though not in power remain more relevant in all political parties while you've been relegated to the background. Keep investing your life earnings in other areas like Abuja, Lagos and Kano. Keep creating enmity between yourselves and Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba/Kogi/Plateau etc while the Ijaws and Yorubas extend their hands of friendship to everyone but yet invest at home. Keep feeling wiser than others and running down your own people because of money. Good morning!

So when you say mods should rescue the thread from tribalists, does that also include yourself?

Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
semitunde:

So a bomb going off or not is a function of how brave you are? Stay deluded then...

Imagine such reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by EasternLeopard: 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2014

TRASH

No true Igbo divides our home.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by rattlesnake(m): 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by nuramohammed26: 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hello....this is a plea to all those that keep on insulting each other base on ethnic/religious lines,pls do understand that BOKO HARAM is not part of my beloved religion(ISLAM),my religion preaches tolerance,love, and harmony, I swear to ALLMIGHTY ALLAH,these BOKO HARAM bastards are not muslims,it's against my religion to kill a non-muslim just because u ve diff religions,all this BK HARAM insurgency is not approved by ISLAM & it will never be.also FYI BK HARAM kills more muslims than any other religion.
Insulting hausa,yoruba or igbo will not solve the problem... this is a simple tactics of divide & conquer & most of our nigerian youth are falling for it,the important things you are suppose to be asking is why would the federal poly's go on strike for 10months,why wld the F.C.E's go on strike for 7months,why would the doctors currently go on strike and also the Court Workers(no single court was open yesterday in the whole of Nigeria),why i am sitting in the dark(no light)using powerbank to charge my pone while posting on NL...COMMON guys,this is a forum for Nigerians, why would u insult ur yoruba brother or igbo brother or hausa brother. we sld be mindful of what we say to each other and remember if God wanted us to be one people,He cld have created us as one,we are diff but still we are one nation.God Bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by semitunde: 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
UchihaMadara:

Imagine such reasoning.

He's all hot air, little intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by winner01(m): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
Scyllapatron:

with all their holy water, holy sticker, anointed oil, holyghost fire, holy ghost thunder, etc, they still need a scientific equipment to protect themselves? grin grin
No be today ur pple don dey kill na, at least if we r nt permitted to fight back, we can take measures to prevent it....it does not mean God is not powerful, pple r stll alive by grace not be righteousness
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by EasternLeopard: 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
Kalvan:

You can't do anything! Cowards . Hibos

Shecow confirmed he bombed Lagos and you guys are yet to react.

Wait for our reaction when he claims it.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by itsIYKE(m): 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
Kalvan: Lol! Hibos are in denial.

Cowards! All you know how to do is eat human flesh and wake your parents up with slide tackle. Muheeehe. grin
ezi ohia,all u oil brains knw how to do is cut ur brothers in pieces nd sell.,.ugly black modafhuckers

1 Like

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by rodeo0070(m): 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
Quite unfortunate...
For more on modern survival in tough and unexpected situations (how to survive a stampede, how to escape a riot, safety online shopping tips, everyday security tips etc)
Read more here:
survivalpulse.
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by bukarmada: 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2014

Gentle man comment. Hope your brothers have ears to hear you.

"Nigeria is one but every one knows his father's home." Aminu Kano.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by collynzo2(m): 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
semitunde:

The reaction is what I mean.
We aren't like OPC and Afenifere who threatened fire and brimstone if a bomb ever goes off in Yoruba land, one went off in Lagos, killed 5 people and the looked the other way like nothing happened.
Such can never happen in Igbo land.
You guys are now looking justify your cowardice by making up stories.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by EasternLeopard: 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
collynzo2:
We aren't like OPC and Afenifere who threatened fire and brimstone if a bomb ever goes off in Yoruba land, one went off in Lagos, killed 5 people and the looked the other way like nothing happened.

Don't mind them

Yorubas are yet to send a strong anti-BH message.
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by semitunde: 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
collynzo2:

Let me assume you're correct about the opc threat. You particularly have done the exact same thing- beat chest and threatened fire and brimstone if a bomb ever goes off in the East.

What have you to say now? Denial?

Are you sure you're not the opc you condemn?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by collynzo2(m): 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
semitunde:

Let me assume you're correct about the opc threat. You particularly have done the exact same thing- beat chest and threatened fire and brimstone if a bomb ever goes off in the East.

What have you to sat now? Denial?

Are you sure you're not the opc you condemn?
Has any bomb gone off?
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by EMMABC1(m): 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
This is false news being peddled around by some unscrupulous elements in the south east who want who want to further aggravate the situation in the country to achieve their sovereign state ambition. I called a school mate in Nsukka close to Eke Ozi market and confirmed that nothing like that happened today. If you further look closely at the alleged scene of bomb blast, you would notice that the smoke from the fire is not as thick and billowing as that bomb blast scene. how come in a bomb blast scene, only a year old baby died. where was her mother? what was she/he doing there? the hand-work of either massob or biafra zionist movement is written all over it.
Even the last time I checked, no national online newspaper has reported the news because the report is not only unconfirmed but also false.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by collynzo2(m): 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
Yorubas are secretly nursing the pain of boko haram bombing Lagos, but their cowardice couldn't let them do anything about it, so they resorted to making up stories in order to get Igbos carry out reprisals on their behalf.
Abokis know what we can do, we have done it several times before and can do it again and again, but it won't be because of a Yoruba made up foolish story.
Sorry guys, you remain alone in your cowardice.
The most cowardly tribe in Nigeria, none of the minority tribes even come close.

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by ejyko4aek(m): 11:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
a source said it was a tire explosion read the news below: Obinna Link Harrison > Igboist, Ajitex Young
My people, I am from Enugu
Ezike. And i was at
Eke Ozi market at Ogurute
yesterday. So what
happened there is not BOKO HARAM OF A
THING. ACTUALLY, TWO THINGS
HAPPENED. 1 A
TARYER OF TIPA LOADED WITH
SAND EXPLOD
ALONG AMUFE RD WITHIN THE MARKET PLACE
WHICH SOUNDED AS IF IT A
BOOMBLAST.
THOUGH A YEAR OLD BABY DIED
OUT OF THE
SITUATION. 2 AT THE SAME TIME A MAD MAN
WAS HOLDING A CUTLAAS
WHICH ALSO CAUSE
PEOPLE TO BE RUNNING UP AND
DOWN OUT OF
FEAR. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED. PLEASE
DONT FEAR IT IS NOT BOKO
HARAM!
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Donkunxex(m): 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
This news z s0mehow false jare..plenty pple r denying this...
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Donkunxex(m): 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
ejyko4aek: a source said it was a tire explosion read the news below: Obinna Link Harrison > Igboist, Ajitex Young
My people, I am from Enugu
Ezike. And i was at
Eke Ozi market at Ogurute
yesterday. So what
happened there is not BOKO HARAM OF A
THING. ACTUALLY, TWO THINGS
HAPPENED. 1 A
TARYER OF TIPA LOADED WITH
SAND EXPLOD
ALONG AMUFE RD WITHIN THE MARKET PLACE
WHICH SOUNDED AS IF IT A
BOOMBLAST.
THOUGH A YEAR OLD BABY DIED
OUT OF THE
SITUATION. 2 AT THE SAME TIME A MAD MAN
WAS HOLDING A CUTLAAS
WHICH ALSO CAUSE
PEOPLE TO BE RUNNING UP AND
DOWN OUT OF
FEAR. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED. PLEASE
DONT FEAR IT IS NOT BOKO
HARAM!
xo dey killed the child..iz it...
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
Two went off in your land (osun and lagos). What did you do?useless coward.

size38: Where are those Igbo rats that always shout here on NL that if any bomb goes off in any part of Igbo land that Naija will be history? Where are they? Boko Haram is knocking on ur door now. The first bomb has gone off let's see what happens from here.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by OLAJADON: 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
More and more lives keeps losing everyday because of these boko haram insurgence, nd if we start laying complaint now, sum pple will b saying it is apc other pdp. wat has d president himself done to stop these rebellious pple? Is it until they start commiting genocide in d south also before he acts? Leta he will say he will b placing campaign for 2015 elcetion, i wish im luck in dat#rubbish
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by collynzo2(m): 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
OLAJADON: More and more lives keeps losing everyday because of these boko haram insurgence, nd if we start laying complaint now, sum pple will b saying it is apc other pdp. wat has d president himself done to stop these rebellious pple? Is it until they start commiting genocide in d south also before he acts? Leta he will say he will b placing campaign for 2015 elcetion, i wish im luck in dat#rubbish
This has nothing to do with boko haram, there was no bomb blast whatsoever.
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by nuramohammed26: 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
How I wish we can reason outside ethnic/religious boundaries
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by dont8(m): 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
And who told you the rich is immuned from bombing?

RIP to the dead baby.
natureblack: RIP to the dead baby,I wish u a safe trip back to earth if ever u want to come again and maybe a better and rich family cuz it helps.
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by semitunde: 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
collynzo2:
Has any bomb gone off?

Let's assume no bomb went off. Doesn't that ask another question about the character of those in the market place?

If it was a bomb, then its expected that people will scamper for safety, but having a stampede enough to kill a human being, from something that isn't a bomb is a sign of bravery right?

Also, it is deplorable that just a few hours after, the market was back to status quo, people buying and selling as if nothing happened. In a normal environment, there would have been a lock down and containment to investigate the root cause of the blast.

For various reason, security wise, the lock down should have been for arleast a day. But what do we have here? People that rushed out came rushing back to continue business. As if their lives are guaranteed by how fast they can run. As if the most important thing in a life and death situation- after running- is money.

Trust that I'm not happy typing this. I simply don't know how to rationalise it. But I'm sure you have a prepared response as usual.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by gebest: 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
ade2008: How autentic is this news.
very very authentic.
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by EMMABC1(m): 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
my friend shut up silly mouth and stop spreading false news. there was no bomb blast in Enugu today.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters / #presidentialmediachat: Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler – PDP / Abia Government House Still In ‘Rented’ Quarters - 32 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.