Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) (2322 Views)

Whats The Male Version Of Side Chicks? / Ladies Beware; Photos And Status Updates Lie! / Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by Jayclinics(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
I dont frequent this part of nairaland but I just decided to do so this friday night. Inshort I am not a member here I am a guest. If you want to see what me, go over to the health thread or check on the url on my signature.

I know most ladies will not be happy with this. That is there own cup of water I dont kia. Just calm down your own version is cooking and will soon be ready.

»When You message a girl once or twice and
she doesn't reply, don't message her again.
reason-She's not the only girl on your list, try
someone else.
»Don't "xup,hello or baby" every skirt on your list. This act is a swag killer

You don't have to be an ass hole. Not every girl is meant to be your girlfriend.

When you ask a girl out and she says "NO", you ve already loosed your self-esteem and respect to her.
Improve your self esteem,

Don't hop on every post made by a girl to like or comment.
-Sometimes you have to just let it go.

»You don't have to compliment every picture a girl posts. If its not beautiful, don't tell her its beautiful.
Perhaps, she already knows it's good before up loading it.
Believe me, a harsh comment makes more meaning to a girl than hundreds of nice comments.

»STOP POSTING BULLSHITS LIKE "thanks for the add"...or "thanks for the request" on every girl's wall,
-Pure nonsense!

»Never tag a girl to an ugly picture.
-In fact don't tag any girl you don't have a regular rapport with.

»If a girl doesn't reply your messages, never comments on or like your status...then what's she doing on your list? -Remove her.

»No girl is good enough for me to "follow".
-If she can't accept your request then cancel your request and move on.

»When a girl uploads a picture or a post and she already have about 20 comments complementing the
post, then what's the use of complimenting it too? Just
like the post and move on!

FINALLY, Prove to girls that you don't need them, and they'll start loving you.

»Stop being social slaves to girls,
-have some self respect for yourself.

pls dnt chase ladies, chase money.....that is the way forward.

16 Likes

Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by farano(f): 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
Not again grin
Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by ITbomb(m): 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
At last, a brother writes

Surprising why a guy would be going around begging a girl who is not interested when there are lots of options.
In the end, it is you that will be doing the caring so select them well, if they don't deserve your love, time and money, let them go

2 Likes

Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by Owobobrown(m): 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
M.O.B(money over bitches)

3 Likes

Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by Jayclinics(m): 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
ITbomb: At last, a brother writes

Surprising why a guy would be going around begging a girl who is not interested when there are lots of options.
In the end, it is you that will be doing the caring so select them well, if they don't deserve your love, time and money, let them go
Sure reason bro......It feel so bad seeing my fellow guys do that.
Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
Noted
Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by DickDastardly(m): 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
Op dont tell me you finally mirrored me on an open forum.
Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by Jayclinics(m): 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
DickDastardly: Op dont tell me you finally mirrored me on an open forum.

Ma man, are u a victim?
Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
Nice one my brother. I just hope they will listen.
Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by Alexcollins(m): 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
Make money and package urself. u'll be d one running from dem.

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by Alikaxon(m): 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
Thanks op! This is what guys need to know. You giving a girl too much attention makes u seem desperate and pest-like. Like the op said; "every girl can't be ur girlfriend", so what's the point chasing after everything in skirt........ Be urself, the best girlfriend is always the one that comes unplanned, and is usually without STRESS. I hate to stress over a girl; use that energy to chase money!

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by Jayclinics(m): 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
Alexcollins: Make money and package urself. u'll be d one running from dem.
They cant overlook u when the money is in ur pocket
Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by herald9: 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
Wow...I do each and every of those stuff you posted there...

Its like we reason alike...

No wonder they always feel like hugging me whenever i go online which i rarely do these days grin
Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by mascot87(m): 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
Na wa o grin grin
What is this world turning into
Girls of nowadays don suffer grin grin
Before, guys go dey follow girl bumper to bumper trying all means just to sleep with her but this days hahahaha, guys no dey reason them again,why na
Is it that girls don push guys to d wall sotay them no send girls again or guys just think it's not worth it?
Funny op grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by Neldrizzy(m): 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
Well spoken.... Atlast some1 has spoken abt this...infact the best way 2 get girls attention is 2 insult Dem, jus insult Dem and they will know Ч☺ΰ don giv a Bleep abt Dem, and see how they will start coming close 2u.... If am not close 2 a girl i can't put Dem on ma contact, except the lucky once whom i yet 2 find out, and they are jus enjoying d privilege of viewing myy pix.. God noz the day i will find out am gona delet Dem...... Some NL girls are nice and responsible tho...... Have a couple of em on ma contact that can prolong convo......

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by mstik(f): 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
You sound like an angry egostical dufus who has been rejected too many times. You think you're too cool for girls eh? No girl is worth you abi? I pity you.
Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by Alikaxon(m): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
mascot87: Na wa o grin grin
What is this world turning into
Girls of nowadays don suffer grin grin
Before, guys go dey follow girl bumper to bumper trying all means just to sleep with her but this days hahahaha, guys no dey reason them again,why na
Is it that girls don push guys to d wall sotay them no send girls again or guys just think it's not worth it?
Funny op grin cheesy
Girls of this generation just don't worth anymore!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by Jayclinics(m): 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
mstik: You sound like an angry egostical dufus who has been rejected too many times. You think you're too cool for girls eh? No girl is worth you abi? I pity you.
hehehe........are u a male or a female? if u are a female, If u are a female, I will take it lightly wit u bcoz u might be one of the angry ones that just got angry after going tru the post. But if you are a male, let me know let me unload the bunch of shit that I've got for u
Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by Jayclinics(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
Neldrizzy: Well spoken.... Atlast some1 has spoken abt this...infact the best way 2 get girls attention is 2 insult Dem, jus insult Dem and they will know Ч☺ΰ don giv a Bleep abt Dem, and see how they will start coming close 2u.... If am not close 2 a girl i can't put Dem on ma contact, except the lucky once whom i yet 2 find out, and they are jus enjoying d privilege of viewing myy pix.. God noz the day i will find out am gona delet Dem...... Some NL girls are nice and responsible tho...... Have a couple of em on ma contact that can prolong convo......
confirm.....
Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by lilmax(m): 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
Nice one @op,tell them until it sinks into their ears,most of them are on this site

Whether them never pass 18 sef i nor know

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by Alikaxon(m): 4:01am On Jul 20, 2014
Another annoying thing is when guys continue to send countless PMs to every monicker with "f" here on NL.
Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by emeka94(m): 4:51am On Jul 20, 2014

Am Hot. Any Aba girl available? PLS. Let's get freaky
Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by ITbomb(m): 7:40am On Jul 20, 2014
emeka94: .

Am Hot. Any Aba girl available? PLS. Let's get freaky
Emekus how far, today wey you no open shop, you dey find woman instead of to go church

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by emeka94(m): 8:24am On Jul 20, 2014
ITbomb:
Emekus how far, today wey you no open shop, you dey find woman instead of to go church

Broda time still dey. Abi u wan make I go church dey look woman nyash?!!

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by theMusicNerd(m): 8:34am On Jul 20, 2014
The guy wey post no sabi english sef..... *smh*..... 'Loosed'
Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by tosyne2much(m): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2014
This is notn but d truth.. I hate to see guys do dat shit.. Girls ar overrated.. I remember a tym lik dat a lady uploaded an ugly pix, I saw so angry seeing guys compliment her pretty she was., I commented and told her her pix does not in any way make sense and dat she shld delete it and upload a better one.. She sent me an inbox msg hurling insults to me sayin, I shld keep d truth to myslf next tym.. B4 I knew it, she deleted and blocked me. WTF !!! Dey ar so overrated, dats one of the reasons why dey feel it is ur duty as a guy to dip ur hand into ur pocket wen dey ask u for money... Let's say to putting ourselves beneath ladies... Some guys can't evn get N20 Paracetamol for their mothers wen she's havin headache but can spend 5k on a hungry lady... As for me, I am very nice to ladies but I treat dem d normal way I treat my guys
Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by louiskay(m): 9:46am On Jul 20, 2014
pls dnt chase ladies, chase money.....that is the way forward.[/quote]. YeS that's the KoKo ...................... Gat money Gat girllS o
Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by olumaxi(m): 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
Yeah,i lov d this OP...no homo
Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by laplace12(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
Lol
Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
Jayclinics: I dont frequent this part of nairaland but I just decided to do so this friday night. Inshort I am not a member here I am a guest. If you want to see what me, go over to the health thread or check on the url on my signature.

I know most ladies will not be happy with this. That is there own cup of water I dont kia. Just calm down your own version is cooking and will soon be ready.

»When You message a girl once or twice and
she doesn't reply, don't message her again.
reason-She's not the only girl on your list, try
someone else.
»Don't "xup,hello or baby" every skirt on your list. This act is a swag killer

You don't have to be an ass hole. Not every girl is meant to be your girlfriend.

When you ask a girl out and she says "NO", you ve already loosed your self-esteem and respect to her.
Improve your self esteem,

Don't hop on every post made by a girl to like or comment.
-Sometimes you have to just let it go.

»You don't have to compliment every picture a girl posts. If its not beautiful, don't tell her its beautiful.
Perhaps, she already knows it's good before up loading it.
Believe me, a harsh comment makes more meaning to a girl than hundreds of nice comments.

»STOP POSTING BULLSHITS LIKE "thanks for the add"...or "thanks for the request" on every girl's wall,
-Pure nonsense!

»Never tag a girl to an ugly picture.
-In fact don't tag any girl you don't have a regular rapport with.

»If a girl doesn't reply your messages, never comments on or like your status...then what's she doing on your list? -Remove her.

»No girl is good enough for me to "follow".
-If she can't accept your request then cancel your request and move on.

»When a girl uploads a picture or a post and she already have about 20 comments complementing the
post, then what's the use of complimenting it too? Just
like the post and move on!

FINALLY, Prove to girls that you don't need them, and they'll start loving you.

»Stop being social slaves to girls,
-have some self respect for yourself.

pls dnt chase ladies, chase money.....that is the way forward.
Yo big hommie,thanks for spelling out what's on mind and what I does,matter fact here's a prayer on you...may the wind be at your back and your back be in you past,may your kids take all your good and your wife have class. Amen
Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by xp17(m): 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
according to one of my whatapp buddies, his text says "if you form I delete you. period!
Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by tosyne2much(m): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
I swear som ladies dey vex me and na guys dey cause dat tin.... Sometimes u post dem msgs and dey start replyin as if dey ar being charged per letter... Gud u ?, kul u ?, yap u ?.. Yup u ?... K n u ?... Tnx u?.. 5n u ?.. I delete such ppl in no tym since am pretty sure dat those u reply u dat way av little or notn to add to ur life

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Opposite Of Woman Wrapper{ing}? / Why Do Girls Like Pouting When Taking Selfies??? / Come In And Get A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.