Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha (44582 Views)

Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? / How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics / The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:57am On Jul 21, 2014
Wow, is this my fatherland?
Anambra akwlulubago.....I'm very happy about the work Akpokuodike is doing.
This is just the beginning and we will get there!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by MadCow1: 11:58am On Jul 21, 2014
Akshow: Are u by any chance comparing Akwa ibom, one of the most beautiful state in Nigeria to that dirty cess pit Onitsha? U are indeed infested with mad cow disease.

O shiit!!

I just pissed off a Rabid Akwa Ibomite. grin

Nigga hush and get back into your cage. Just cos Akpabio has built the first Tarred road in Akwa Ibom State since its creation, now you Akwa Ibom Niggas are shouting the loudest. grin

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by 1stdeolaw(m): 11:59am On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:

Well, we all were happy for them till you started talking about trees like you couldnt see that the darn road is surrounded by Bushes with Bigass trees. angry

#OganiruAnambra State..

P.S: Your State Capital is cool as well. I hope these Anambra Government Niggas would take a cue from Akpabio in terms of road construction.

I tried not to laugh but na lie. lol

But bro behind those bushes are lovely houses. I can bet it. I was convinced that Anambra is quite developed during my stay there.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by rozayx5(m): 11:59am On Jul 21, 2014
Demdem:

This looks like calabar also..

Ewet housing in calabar
?
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by snika: 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:

Secondly, were you expecting him to build a super Highway insie a rural community? angry

Look at that Picture and tell me how many cars you saw innit? angry

Quit hating and get yourself an UMBLERRA Nigga. angry
Dude we are talking about the second most dense state in the worlds most populous black nation.

Have you ever been to Onitsha? Most importantly, how many people live in your village?

Have you gotten your bag painter of rice today?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Akshow: 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:

O shiit!!

Nigga hush and get back into your cage. Just cos Akpabio has built the first Tarred road in Akwa Ibom State since its creation, now you Akwa Ibom Niggas are shouting the loudest. grin
I'm sorry I took u serious initially. My bad. U are obviously a kid with access to free mb on ur fone and want to rave and rant like a rabies infested mad dog. Enjoy ur day in ur blissful ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Akshow: 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:

O shiit!!

I'm sorry I took u serious initially. My bad. U are obviously a kid with access to free mb on ur fone and want to rave and rant like a rabies infested mad dog. Enjoy ur day in ur blissful ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Demdem(m): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
rozayx5:

Ewet housing in calabar
?

The scenery. Can't recollect the name now. I love the peaceful nature of the place.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Bonaventura(m): 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
Omimah: Onitsha is a no man's land, formed by a Bini man. The Obi of Onitsh is originally Bini.
You must either be daft or very ignorant of history.
Did you mother tell you this? She has to be sent packing!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by priscaoge(f): 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
I love my People!

Anambra adigo mma!!!!!!!!!

Umu Igbo ndi oma eji eje mba!grin

Proudly Igbo Babegringringringrin
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by rozayx5(m): 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
Demdem:

The scenery. Can't recollect the name now. I love the peaceful nature of the place.

ok
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
ak47mann: Anambra have the best road network in ni
geria just that anambra people don't have time to post pixs on FB and NL cool

We don't have time for that naaa. ....we busy chasing cheddar.
Let the work speak for it self.
Anaro ekpudo afo ime aka.

Anambra akwulubago.
Osa gozie Akpokuodike.
Gozie Umu Anambra.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by kaima1984(f): 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ridwan123: No be OBI na KOLA NUT... Mumu people
A new weed smoker
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Yungknyyght(m): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
Omimah: Onitsha is a no man's land, formed by a Bini man. The Obi of Onitsh is originally Bini.
wats dis 1 sayin?,wia u dr? Abi wz ur fada dr?
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by abdulkayus(m): 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
ak47mann: Anambra have the best road network in nigeria just that anambra people don't have time to post pixs on FB and NL cool

Abeg small small wit d lies and hype na. Kano and Abj has better road network than Anambra. Anambra is tryin sha. Keep it up.
Esp that Upper Eweka, I dreaded that place.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by ak47mann(m): 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

We don't have time for that naaa. ....we busy chasing cheddar.
Let the work speak for it self.
Anaro ekpudo afo ime aka.

Anambra akwulubago.
Osa gozie Akpokuodike.
Gozie Umu Anambra.
GBAM cool
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2014

Lol....Did the Obi of Onitsha told you they are Bini people or did the Oba of Bini bought any land from the Idenmili ? Oga, go drink garri because you sound hungry...lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Awoofawo(m): 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
rozayx5:

Yea call us what you like if it makes you sleep better at night,
at least this thread is celebrating progress in SE and happy for them cool
rozayx5:

rozayx5:

This Biafria dream must be one hell of nightmare cool

The dream is not yet a reality and people are already fighting(cheat-beating syndrome) on a faceless forum coolgrin
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by abdulkayus(m): 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
ak47mann: NNEWI, ONITSHA, AKWA THE CAPITAL

Guy stop callin Awka a city abeg. Just cos its a capital doesn't mean its a city. Others u mentions are nt city as well bt quasi city.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by rozayx5(m): 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
Awoofawo: [color=#990000][/color]

This Biafria dream must be one hell of nightmare cool

The dream is not yet a reality and people are already fighting(cheat-beating syndrome) on a faceless forum coolgrin

and where in my post did you see biafra
SMH
by the way i can see your living the "Nigerian dream" comfortably since 1960 enjoy it
its none of my Business

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Lanceslot(m): 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
I see the pain hidden in your pride, I see you're not satisfied, but that doesn't stop lagos from being a no man's land... Onye ofe ose.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by chucs: 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
Dosinspector: Truly Anambra is setting the pace,wonderful road network,good education system,tight security network and massive infrastructure,honestly peter Obi did wonders there and left the state in another Good hand
Wonders? I fear!!!
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by priscaoge(f): 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hello
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
Umunne, when you wake up in the morning don't forget to pray for our Governor and our darling state. Show love to one another and be patriotic.
Akpokuodike is building a new mindset and a new culture of love,unity and progress.
Believe me,Anambra is on the rise!
We have the touch and we will lead and show the way.
I love my brothers and sisters and we must stick together in this journey.

Anambra akwulubago!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Arosa(m): 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
Bonaventura:
You must either be daft or very ignorant of history.
Did you mother tell you this? She has to be sent packing!

OdenigboAroli:
Lol....Did the Obi of Onitsha told you they are Bini people or did the Oba of Bini bought any land from the Idenmili ? Oga, go drink garri because you sound hungry...lol

Yungknyyght: wats dis 1 sayin?,wia u dr? Abi wz ur fada dr?

Onitsha was known as Ado N'Idu by citizens who departed from the vicinity of the Kingdom of Benin near the far western portion of Igboland (near what is now Agbor), after a violent dispute with the Oba of Benin that can be tentatively dated to the early 1500s.[8] Traveling eastward through what is now Western Igboland (and various towns also called "Onitsha", for example Onicha-Ugbo, "farmland-Onitsha". Onitsha was founded by one of the sons of Chima, the founder of Issele-Uku kingdom. Chima, a prince of the ancient Benin kingdom emigrated, settled and founded now known as Issele-Uku in Aniocha North Local Government Area. The eldest son of Chima eventually emigrated across the Niger River to establish the Onitsha community. After their arrival on the east bank (Onicha-mmili,"Onitsha-on-water", see above), the community gradually became a unitary kingdom, evolving from a loosely organized group of "royal" and "non-royal" villages into a more centralized entity.[9] Eze Aroli, was apparently the first genuinely powerful Obi of Onitsha, the ruler of the city.[10]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onitsha

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by priscaoge(f): 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
Lanceslot: I see the pain hidden in your pride, I see you're not satisfied, but that doesn't stop lagos from being a no man's land... Onye ofe ose.
Lmao! Bro ignore that ewu Gambiacheesycheesycheesy. Their hatred won't make them better.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Chibuhealth(f): 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
if you dont know what to say, better shut ur mouth. Ka ndi onitsha nukwa nke a
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Arosa(m): 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
Upper iweka = Upper Eweka
Ps. I'm partly Igbo and benin. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Awoofawo(m): 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
rozayx5:

and where in my post did you see biafra
SMH
by the way i can see your living the "Nigerian dream" comfortably since 1960 enjoy it
its none of my Business

Are you trying to tell me that Anambra and Akwa Ibom are inhabite by two different tribes or what?

When you eventually got your belove Biafria; you will understand more better, how dangerous C.B.S (Cheat Beating Syndrome) and crab-mentality is...... Shalom bro!cool
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by ifycent2: 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
Am in Love with my state....

Anambra state finest state now.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
Akshow: I hope there is more pix to come other than these single lane roads without even street lights.

Niigga, you sound hurt.
Even with your billions Anambra is still still trashing your state in all indices of development.
Niigga, some people has money while some got lots of wisdom.
Niiga, you need to bounce!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Lanceslot(m): 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
I will be going home soon. I will cover the beautiful Ogbaru road and I will be @ the second Niger bridge site.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece / Two Airliners Land Side By Side On Parallel Runways In California / Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.