Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,940 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha (44602 Views)

Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? / How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics / The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:

Take this picture and go look at all the roads inside Imo State (both pre and post Rochas) and if you find one of this same quality, then I will personally come to Imo State to vote for Gov. Aji Amu Okorocha.
okija juju, get lost!

If you so desire to see roads in Imo State,why don't you fly down to Imo and take pictures? Why should I be the one to do it for you?

angry
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by shaboti: 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
webdezzi: uploading just the same road? and paying the the mods to move it to home page is sickening.

come to lagos, over 200 major roads has been re-configured and some works are still going on.
We know fashola MAY be stealing us blind but who cares as long at he is doing something tangible with our common wealth.

Did you see the newly launched cardiac and renal center?
Since it appears Fashola isn't interested in continuing, i'll move my tent over to PDP with Jimi Agbaje, thats at the gubernatorial level
i'll cross my fingers till i see their presidential candidates.

the poster made it clear, we are not trying to compare and contrast anything, we are just happy with our gov is doing

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by timilehing(m): 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
Akshow: I hope there is more pix to come other than these single lane roads without even street lights.
That's all they got bro
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by MadCow1: 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
berem: okija juju, get lost!

If you so desire to see roads in Imo State,why don't you fly down to Imo and take pictures? Why should I be the one to do it for you?

angry

Mua ka i na si 'get lost'.. grin Odika i'choro ka'm ma gi aka nti. angry

Fly down to Imo State?! grin

Which Airline flies to Imo again? grin

Nwanyi, This is what true development looks like. Stop deflecting. Not 1 single road inside Imo State is of this quality.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by rozayx5(m): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:

Take this picture and go look at all the roads inside Imo State (both pre and post Rochas) and if you find one of this same quality, then I will personally come to Imo State to vote for Gov. Aji Amu Okorocha.

grin grin grin
I thought Abagworo said Imo is the same as America
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by MadCow1: 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
write2obi:
ur wrong its obi not jona, its a state road remember.

Erm.. I dont think so.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by giles14(m): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
EzebubeEbube: Onitsha use to be a safe haven for criminals,accompanied with an unsightly and dirty environment which has limited the value of the state for a long time. Gov. Obiano value for the security of lives,property and clean environment is a gesture that's worth admiration. I was in Onitsha yesterday and I was amazed at the level of transformation in that city. Thanks to @GovWillieMObiano and also to @AnambraAmaka for campaigning for a clean environment. @AnambraAmaka is a group campaigning for a clean environment in Anambra state, you can follow them on twitter and facebook. God bless our dear state.
dis pix at kul.but y are d good gestures not extended to nnewi
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
agabaI23: I don't know about rural roads in Akwa Ibom but to my knowledge, no state in Nigeria has the kind of road network Anambra has. You can get to any town in Anambra from one starting point through many different roads. Ngige, Obi....

I can argue this with anyone.

Lol, the same anambra that is the size of three local government areas in other states?

Just imagine what these folks are celebrating. Too bad.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by MadCow1: 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
rozayx5:

grin grin grin
I thought Abagworo said Imo is the same as America

grin

Yeah!! It is o!

But not the United States of America.. More like America Bus-stop in Umuahia. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by 1stdeolaw(m): 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
[quote author=olatinpo][/quote]

Pele... if I tell you my full story ehn, you will thank your star
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
Akpobaro: the bini immigrants later adopted the igbo language and culture. because they were far from their real hometown. and they intermarried with the igbos. even the word 'IWEKA' comes from a benin king's name(EWEKA). onitsha royal family is part of benin Royals

You are so naive, ma nnigga!
Eze Iweka isn't even from Onitsha, he is an Obosi king who the famous Iweka road was named after. And on the language part,Onicha has no history of any lost language,at least not the Onisha of northern Delta. Fam, you have no argument here. Just drop the thought......Respected historians couldn't prove Onicha and Bini were we're relatives. Stop listening to hearsay and do your own research. Research Onicha history,compare it to the Binis and tell me how they are related. What Onicha have is influence from Bini, nothing more.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Awoofawo(m): 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
JideTheBlogger:

Yes nao. Them slap one babe there collect her handbag, d babe no gree hear again for some days oo.

Them flash my guy gun, the bobo empty him wallet sharperly grin grin. Guy, I see plenty things when i serve for that place oo. grin grin

Why you self no look dem face to help confirm whether dem be SWestty (cos e don teý dem boast for forum, say agbero no dey alaigbo) grin Bro next time you go dat side, help us snap picture (just wan confirm something)! Hope you are up to the task sha!coolgrin
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:

Mua ka i na si 'get lost'.. grin Odika i'choro ka'm ma gi aka nti. angry

Fly down to Imo State?! grin

Which Airline flies to Imo again? grin

Nwanyi, This is what true development looks like. Stop deflecting. Not 1 single road inside Imo State is of this quality.
seems you have missed me just 4days I was off nairaland. You didn't hestitate to quote me on sighting my moniker. grin wink

Buru nshi pu o ro m n'uzo biko! Am not interested in any comparison between Imo and Anambra roads. angry
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by rozayx5(m): 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
shaboti: your very right,i wish obiano could take a cue from akpabio becos he seems to have very aesthetic taste .. With tress and grasses u may not even need artificial beautifying structures

@bolded thats true

i wish he could just demolish our current State University and give us a reasonable structure

like the shopping mall

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by atlwireles: 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
django1:

Lol, the same anambra that is the size of three local government areas in other states?

Why not allow people celebrate what they find deserving of celebration? Just as you should be allowed to celebrate according to your standard. LIVE AND LET LIVE.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by agabaI23(m): 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
django1:

Do you know the good thing about your post? You did not deny what I said. That's good enough. The size of the state relative to other states will a matter for another thread wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
atlwireles:

Why not allow people celebrate what they find deserving of celebration? Just as you should be allowed to celebrate according to your standard. LIVE AND LET LIVE.

Shut up hypocrite.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by MadCow1: 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
berem: seems you have missed me just 4days I was off nairaland. You didn't hestitate to quote me on sighting my moniker. grin wink

Buru nshi pu o ro m n'uzo biko! Am not interested in any comparison between Imo and Anambra roads. angry

Missed you kwa?!

What happened that you were absent for 4 days?! The road wey you dey take go cybercafe don flood abi? grin

Ofcourse you cant be interested in comparing roads in both states. But if I say lets compare Beer Palour now, You would use the Pictures of Ibari Ogwa and cover this thread. grin

Only in Imo State does the Government consider Beeer Palour as a dividend of democracy. grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
rozayx5:

@bolded thats true

i wish he could just demolish our current State University and give us a reasonable structure

like the shopping mall

Akwaibom has the biggest allocation and even at that development is mostly concentrated in Uyo after all the billion upon billions.
Akpabio is a failure!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Silenzer(m): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
Atmmachine:
Do you live in awka etiti
nope
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by atlwireles: 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
django1:

Shut up hypocrite.

Another born throw way. I will not allow you derail this thread.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
agabaI23: Do you know the good thing about your post? You did not deny what I said. That's good enough. The size of the state relative to other states will a matter for another thread wink

It wasn't worth debating. Anambra would have been a local government in the north or oyo state.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by rozayx5(m): 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Akwaibom has the biggest allocation and even at that development is mostly concentrated in You after all the billion upon billions.
Akpabio is a failure!

I would like to know how many places you have been to in Akwa Ibom smiley
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by EzebubeEbube(m): 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
Upper-Iweka #Anambra

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Akshow: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:

Hahahahahahahaaa.. grin

My Nigga.. You see why you should not eat Dog Meat.. grin It makes you tempramental like a Dog. grin

But its all good fam. Aint nobody hating on you, just saying y'all needs to chill the Fhuck out with your state. I am sure Obi and Obiano would have loved to have a state like Akwa Ibom to govern where there is absolutely nothing going on in. That way, if they build 1 road or a pedestrian bridge, its going to ba a big deal. grin

And on the 'kid with free MB' part of your post.. grin Boy that shiit was funny as fhuck. Nice one. grin
Aba made Americana. U should be a comedian.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
atlwireles:

Another born throw way. I will not allow you derail this thread.

Shut up I say. Do you live by those principles for you to be preaching it to me? Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
Celebration of mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by atlwireles: 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
django1:

[s]Shut up I say. Do you live by those principles for you to be preaching it to me? Nonsense.
[/s]
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Timmy4wealth: 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
Omimah: Onitsha is a no man's land, formed by a Bini man. The Obi of Onitsh is originally Bini.
I think igbo ppl originated from Benin.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:

Missed you kwa?!

What happened that you were absent for 4 days?! The road wey you dey take go cybercafe don flood abi? grin

Ofcourse you cant be interested in comparing roads in both states. But if I say lets compare Beer Palour now, You would use the Pictures of Ibari Ogwa and cover this thread. grin

Only in Imo State does the Government consider Beeer Palour as a dividend of democracy. grin
Lolz! Beer parlour indeed! You still owe me an outing at Ibari Ogwa. I never forget o! cheesy wink

Seriously,I am not in the mood to compare roads of the two states. Besides,are those not federal roads in the pictures? Onitsha has changed as at last time I went to the east. I must give kudos to Chris Ngige and Peter Obi.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Akshow: 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
Mmadu111: You're a beautiful F.O.O.L to ask S.TU.PID question, travel down to Anambra and see things your self. The point is dt Anambrarians dont make too much Noise take it or slump in your soaker pit.
hmmmmmmm interesting. Anambarians don't make mouth yet ur fellow empty chest beating flat headed anambra bro opened a thread on anambra's dry, one lane, no drainage, open gutter, no street light roads. U are pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by collinsJn(m): 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
UDbester: Big lie!!!! This was not done by obiano but by P. Obi. Oloshi jatijati

U Sure U Knw What You Are Saying ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece / Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt / Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.