Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso (5819 Views)

Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari / 2015: Kwankwaso Woos Anambra APC, seeks Okorocha’s support / Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
Enahi: My picture is disappointing to you right,I dare you to upload yours. Oloshi like you.
Keep on displaying your callous nature.Just try and learn some manners.

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: dnt worry, i'l get u and u'd knw i'm not beating my chest. Are u in the north or south?

Am in Lagos , Yaba area to be precise . . .Now bring it on . . . . This dude never jam i swear . . . . . . *smh*

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
Enahi: Let's see yours na, Ugly baboon.
i no b ashawo nau, how i go post pic my laps and potbelly to attract customers? Ur laps look like naka/uvandekia yam.
Btw, try and 'lose' some fat.

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
Enahi: Don't waste your time replying him,he is an I d I o t.

I wan't to give him the benefit of the doubt of being okay . . . . grin
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
jmaine:

Again Mr, what is disappointing in her profile pic. Straight answers please and not some unsolicited moral deflections that doesn't hold water . . .
There is no need helping a dog identify a poo.Since u didn't see a picture of her laps as disappointing maybe she should upload her sagging breasts as profile pics too.
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
jmaine:

Maggot, he stood his ground yet GEJ is the commander in chief currently who chased Kwankwaso out of the PDP to A-Pig-Sh1t.

What makes you feel that a Kwankwaso "Holding is ground" against a GEJ will stop GEJ returning in 2015.

What is the basis of that confidence considering what transpired in the past.
u are bereft of that modicum knowledge of the dynamics of politics. Sharrap already!

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
jmaine:

Am in Lagos , Yaba area to be precise . . .Now bring it on . . . . This dude never jam i swear . . . . . . *smh*
giv me little info about ur adress in my email, then, we can get going.
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
izubros: There is no need helping a dog identify a poo.

You are obviously one of those extremist beast who desire our beautiful and gorgeous looking ladies to be dressed in apparel's below . . . grin

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by TRADELYN: 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
This is one reason I always stay away from politics here. No matter how well you criticize a government's policy/decision, there is always a sycophant/supporter of same govt.

# We all need to contribute towards improving Nigeria!
Enahi: I dislike the insults,they all come here to rant and insult each other everyday. The politics section is not fun at all.
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: giv me little info about ur adress in my email, then, we can get going.

I gave you more than you asked for, so start from there. Better still reciprocate your gallantry by telling me the precise State and area you you reside like i did.

I don't need your address . . .

Thanks . .. . .

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Enahi(f): 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: i no b ashawo nau, how i go post pic my laps and potbelly to attract customers? Ur laps look like naka/uvandekia yam.
Btw, try and 'lose' some fat.
I still dare you to upload your picture, transgendered.

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
jmaine:

I gave you more than you asked for, so start from there. Better still reciprocate your gallantry by telling me the precise State and area you you reside like i did.

I don't need your address . . .

Thanks . .. . .
gwamna road,kaduna.
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: u are bereft of that modicum knowledge of the dynamics of politics. Sharrap already!

My friend shut and stop obfuscating your political naivety with needless innuendoes. Am here to cull your rabid ignorance

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
Enahi: I still dare you to upload your picture, transgendered.
come, come, come... *places her head on my shoulder* dnt cry, i knw u ar hurting.

2 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: gwamna road,kaduna.

Cool . . . . So let the games begin . . . . .
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
jmaine:

You are obviously one of those extremist beast who desire our beautiful and gorgeous looking ladies to be dressed is apparel's below . . . grin

Then you're one of those sodomists who desire ur so called beautiful ladies to display their wares and trash to the glare of the public.Just tell me u're one of her admirers abi customers.
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
jmaine:

[s]My friend shut and stop obfuscating your political naivety with needless innuendoes. Am here to cull your rabid ignorance[/s]
stale!
Whr do we meet in kd?
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Enahi(f): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
izubros: Then you're one of those sodomists who desire ur so called beautiful ladies to display their wares and trash to the glare of the public.Just tell me u're one of her admirers abi customers.

What is these wares you saw Mr Taliban ?
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: stale!
Whr do we meet in kd?

Fool, am in Lagos like i told you . . . . .

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
jmaine:

Cool . . . . So let the games begin . . . . .
email me , or how can i get ur place in lagos?
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
jmaine:

What is these wares you saw Mr Taliban ?
aah customer customer,I salute o.Can u allow ur wife,sister or babe expose that trash online?
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: email me , or how can i get ur place in lagos?

I should email you because you are ? Lolz . . . . Again i stay in Yaba area of Lagos. Now do the tracking yourself dreg . . . .

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
izubros: aah customer customer,I salute o.Can u allow ur wife,sister or babe expose that trash online?

What is this trash you saw Mr. Taliban ? Don't tell me you can't describe what you saw. grin

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
Enahi: Oh my God,just went through one of your topics now. So you have a diseased Virgina,you must be a dirty pig if your Virgina stinks. Gosh neat ladies don't need to buy any stuffs to wash down,its odour less. Seriously you are a pig.
fishwife, i'm sure this was not for me. Check my topics, and u'd see one about apc and the other , a player i thought look like Jay. So whr did u get that frm? No wonder! u did not post a pic with ur face; u nor even get eyes sef.
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
bloodyassassin:

bastard!
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
jmaine:

What is this trash you saw Mr. Taliban ? Don't tell me you can't describe what you saw. grin
that's why I called u her customer,that her laps no be trash to u.
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
izubros: that's why I called u her customer,that her laps no be trash to u.

You are such a Taliban, That fresh laps na him wan kill you grin.

You are the sorts who molest children simply because you felt they were too skimpily dressed, even in their innocence.

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
jmaine:

I should email you because you are ? Lolz . . . . Again i stay in Yaba area of Lagos. Now do the tracking yourself dreg . . . .
dnt b 'frugal'! U want me to show what i'm capable of, u said i cant do shiit, u said i'm beating, etc. Be generous enough that cud lead me to u so we can do it like men. I'm begging u...please do that! That's how we roll!

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
jmaine:

You are such a Taliban, That fresh laps na him wan kill you grin.

You are the sorts who molest children simply because you felt they were too skimpily dressed, even in their innocence.

must u b childish whenever u post?
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by ekwynwa: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
Jamine stop already! Both of you kiss and make up angry
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: dnt b 'frugal'! U want me to show what i'm capable of, u said i cant do shiit, u said i'm beating, etc. Be generous enough that cud lead me to u so we can do it like men. I'm begging u...please do that! That's how we roll!

You are just an empty rabble rousing noise maker, real dudes do their under G runs , then surprise their victims at the most ungodly moments.

You just confirmed you were a lice threatening to track me down. I have given you substantial info about my radius of residence, the best you could do is keep tabs and work on them.

You be real learner guy . . . . grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. / Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari / Heavy Shootings At Ministers Hill & Dantata Bridge In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.