Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso (5831 Views)

Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari / 2015: Kwankwaso Woos Anambra APC, seeks Okorocha’s support / Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by poiZon: 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
Enahi: What a Shameless,myopic, demented fool. Whoever elected Kwankwaso or Kwashoko as Governor made a mistake. Y'all keep blaming GEJ,aren't you part of the Government? What the heck,the Man is an animal.

well said sis, the way apc guys r reasoning its as if governance stops at the federal level. state government n the abducted local government run at zero allocation. God go take time punish these thieves. they abduct local govt allocation, they are still crying foul. what has kwankwaso done to curtail the insecurity in his region? atleast we do hear of bomb blast in sabon gari area in his state. area dominated by christians. stewpid fool.

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: must u b childish whenever u post?

Most you be irritating whenever you post ?

2 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
jmaine:

You are such a Taliban, That fresh laps na him wan kill you grin.

You are the sorts who molest children simply because you felt they were too skimpily dressed, even in their innocence.

chai if that lap fresh then u no sabi beta tin
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
jmaine:

You are just an empty rabble rousing noise maker, real dudes do their under G runs , then surprise their victims at the most ungodly moments.

You just confirmed you were a lice threatening to track me down. I have given you substantial info about my radius of residence, the best you could do is keep tabs and work on them.

You be real learner guy . . . . grin

tel me u ar not f00lish by this post. U ar not in anyway popular here or in ur area. So tracking a lowlife like can b tasking. I knw how to get u.

2 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
izubros: chai if that lap fresh then u no sabi beta tin

Trust me i do . . . . . . grin
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
jmaine:

Most you be irritating whenever you post ?
frustrated dog, calm down.

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: [s]tel me u ar not f00lish by this post. U ar not in anyway popular here or in ur area. So tracking a lowlife like can b tasking. [/s]I knw how to get u.

Am already bored with your lame threat dunce . . grin

3 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: frustrated dog, calm down.

Castrated pig , what were you trying to say ?

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
jmaine:

Trust me i do . . . . . . grin
tell am make she upload her bosom and nyash too.
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
izubros: tell am make she upload her bosom and nyash too.

upload your picture if you get mind. No dey run another person wey fine down . . . .

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by bloodyassassin: 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: my father is a bastard!

who asked you?
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
jmaine:

upload your picture if you get mind. No dey run another person wey fine down . . . .
na man I be o.I go do am very soon but I no see ur own pics
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
izubros: na man I be o.I go do am very soon but I no see ur own pics

Sure, but i don't go out disparaging those who did. It is uncalled for.

Thank you . . . .
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by arewafederation: 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
bloodyassassin:

who asked you?

My friend, why are you everywhere? I have to get a stronger rope to tie this village goat.

2 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
jmaine:

Sure, but i don't go out disparaging those who did. It is uncalled for.

Thank you . . . .
if she is not faceless,then let her post her real pics unless she is too ugly hence uploading her selling point.
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by obayaya(m): 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: dunce, whre were they in 2011?

And you think kwankwaso won 2011 because he's Kwankwaso?

Shekarau denied him second term in 2003 and held him off till he completed his 8 years.

Don't forget that in a hurry
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
obayaya:
[s]

Shekarau denied him second term in 2003 and held him off till he completed his 8 years.

Don't forget that in a hurry[/s]

Hian, caseless and obayaya dey argue because of lertee grin grin
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by obayaya(m): 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
tit: kwakwanso the loser!
he has forgotten he was defeated as an incumbent governor in 2003!
He is governor now because he attached to President Jonathan coat tails in 2011.
Kwankwaso has no future.
He is finished as a politician and is only looking for hapless, innocent citizens of Kano to drag down with him.

You are so right!!!

All this noise is just to gain relevance and see if he can progress his political career with APC.

But he obviously haven't heard of the chronicles of a certain TINUBU

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by obayaya(m): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
olubukato:

grin grin grin

Chief!!!

You know lertee is worth fighting for wink
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Clerverly: 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
obayaya:

You are so right!!!

All this noise is just to gain relevance and see if he can progress his political career with APC.

But he obviously haven't heard of the chronicles of a certain TINUBU

I used to see you as decent poster, I never knew you were this foolish!
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by obayaya(m): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
Clerverly:

I used to see you as decent poster, I never knew you were this foolish!

You are entitled to your opinion sir!!!

Kwankwaso was elected on the platform of PDP. It is no longer news that he wants to be president. Something he can never achieve on the platform of PDP as long as GEJ is in the picture.

He defected to APC to further his quest. You and I know how difficult it will be for Kwankwaso to emerge APC presidential candidate. Forget party affilitions, that's the raw truth.

If you believe the 5 governors that defected did so because they love Nigeria, then you'll believe anything. It's all about personal interests.

All the 5 governors with the exception of Abdulfatah of kwara (who's more or less Bukola Saraki's stooge) will complete their 8 years in 2015. What does that tell you?

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Clerverly: 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
obayaya:

You are entitled to your opinion sir!!!

Kwankwaso was elected on the platform of PDP. It is no longer news that he wants to be president. Something he can never achieve on the platform of PDP as long as GEJ is in the picture.

He defected to APC to further his quest. You and I know how difficult it will be for Kwankwaso to emerge APC presidential candidate. Forget party affilitions, that's the raw truth.

If you believe the 5 governors that defected did so because they love Nigeria, then you'll believe anything. It's all about personal interests.

All the 5 governors with the exception of Abdulfatah of kwara (who's more or less Bukola Saraki's stooge) will complete their 8 years in 2015. What does that tell you?

Is there anything wrong in having ambition? The last time I checked, it was still under his constitutional right to do so. So why bringing your hatred for Tinubu into the discussion.

Or do you people want the opposition to just roll over for the drunkard currently in Abuja?

I don't have any problem, if you stayed on the topic to discuss his chances rather than venting your hatred for a Man who is not even occupying nor contesting for any election.
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by bloodyassassin: 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
arewafederation:

My friends, why am i everywhere? you have to get a stronger rope to tie a village goat like me

and so?
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by obayaya(m): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
Clerverly:

Is there anything wrong in having ambition? The last time I checked, it was still under his constitutional right to do so. So why bringing your hatred for Tinubu into the discussion.

Or do you people want the opposition to just roll over for the drunkard currently in Abuja?

I don't have any problem, if you stayed on the topic to discuss his chances rather than venting your hatred for a Man who is not even occupying nor contesting for any election.

Hatred? shocked

When did meaning of "the chronicles of a certain TINUBU" become Hatred

I'm responsible for what I post and you are responsible for how you choose to understand it.

As regards the last paragraph of your post, Tinubu is a leader in APC and he has huge influence on the party, who contests for which election.

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by patrickmuf(m): 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
Enahi: Let's see yours na, Ugly baboon.
You want to see his face yet you call him ugly baboon...Doesn't make sense to me...
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
obayaya:

Don't forget that in a hurry
let me tel u something about kano; kano is d most static state in nigeria when it comes to election in nigeria and shekarau was d 1st 2 win second term in office. Kano people gave shekarau dz opportunity then because of his affiliation to buhari. A class teacher was able to defeat a sitting govnor becos buhari. Shekarau cannot do what kwankwaso did. I think, netayanhu, d current president of chile , kwankwaso and a few others cud achieve this feat politically. U dnt leave office defeated, and find ur way back again easily. Shekarau was a figure simply because he was using religion so much to deceive pple of kano. He has no political influence any more since he joined d pdp.
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
olubukato:

he's also crushing on lertee? I taya 4 am.
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: he's also crushing on lertee? I taya 4 am.

The Caseyyyyy....
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
olubukato:

The Caseyyyyy....
whr hav u bn? Whr those gals nau?
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 21, 2014
Pls I want to know what is given dis foolish governor d conviction dat he is going to win Jonathan.? Maybe with just Kano, Katsina, Zamfara, Niger, Yobe, Sokoto, Gombe, Kebbi, Borno alone he can win koh? Mind u Kwankwaso u cant stop Jonathan from having 25% in Kaduna, Taraba, Nasarawa, Niger, Borno (Ali Sheriff). D worse u can do is to get vote in Lagos and Osun. U cant even win Lagos. Every other state in d South u will meet yo water loo. Forget about Benue, Kogi, Kwara (Saraki is hated der), Plateau no go area, Adamawa u might get 40%. Den tell me how u can win? Wake up Kwankwaso and his cohorts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate President Physically Asaulted By Hors / Breaking!!! Nigerians will not take this from APC and PDP (see Picture) / Lawan: Nigeria Needs To Pray More To Overcome Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.