Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,747 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

Can A Married Man Be A Best Man Or Part Of Grooms Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Married Man Be A Best Man Or Part Of Grooms Men? (1917 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / Can A Man Be Too Big For A Small Woman? / Can A Man Be Molested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Married Man Be A Best Man Or Part Of Grooms Men? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
I attended a friend's wedding yesterday and one of my close friend was the best man. I went to his house to pick up his wife for the wedding. As soon as the wife sighted her husband as the best man, hell broke loose. She screemed "abomination". She almost disrupted the wedding

I am confused. Is it wrong for a married man to be a best man?
Re: Can A Married Man Be A Best Man Or Part Of Grooms Men? by bigtalla(m): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
Personally, i don't see anything wrong with that.. As long as they are your paddies and not having pot-bellies to spoil the pix your memorable day..
Re: Can A Married Man Be A Best Man Or Part Of Grooms Men? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
bigtalla: Personally, i don't see anything wrong with that.. As long as they are your paddies and not having pot-bellies to spoil the pix your memorable day..

lol.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Can You Receive Undies From Just Friends / Can You Pay #500,000:00 As Her Bride Price? / Which Man Is Holding A Hoe? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.