Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,555 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Being Muslim And The Danger Of A Single Story - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Being Muslim And The Danger Of A Single Story (23398 Views)

The Difference Between A Muslim And A Mu'min (believer) / Joining The Bandwagon; Embracing The Single Story / Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Muslim And The Danger Of A Single Story by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
atrix4g: hey frend no compulsion in religion contextually means a Xtian or jew or anybody can live in a muslim country nd u don't need to pursue or kill dem cos dey are Muslims nd dere re guidelines to it like dey pass jizyah(tax for security nd safety.) this is in an ISLAMIC STATE. Nd to apostasy dat is uve been in the religion nd u want to leave, rationally u can say it is freedom but it is not the topic may require long writeup but one of the fact is spread of false tales about d religion nd disrupting the feeble hearted person. Plus it is likened to treason which we all know is punishable by death. Plus I guess u re a Xtian. Read deuteronomy 13vs6-9. To understand in ur way ow apostasy is dat nd plus u will respect d law more. No harsh word is intended
Hmmm so you feel killing someone for leaving islam is Godly? Ok* meanwhile, you don't understand the bible and the "christian covenant so I won't bother talking much. Am only happy that "christians practically find no man or woman guilty for leaving christianity... If I were a muslim and I denounce and you kill me what will that solve? Instead of you to preach and try change me back you kill me and say God ask you too. That not Peaceful, that's evil.
Re: Being Muslim And The Danger Of A Single Story by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
atrix4g: hello, u re wrong cos jihad isn't peaceful strive it's ordinarily strive which may not in all cases peaceful. D prophet ddnt ordered numerous battles but defended numerous battles in the early stage of Islam to protect it nd I'll latter stages to propagate it cos it's the truth. Nd let me tell u some guidelines to dat jihad. 1. There must hav been a prior preaching to d pple. 2. During the fight, only the pple fighting should v killed nd if they surrender they must b spared even if ur sword is already up to be released. Women must not b killed, children., animals, trees must not cut. Nd so on. Jihad is a complete tin in Islam that has its guidelines like prayer nd Fasting just dat pple re ignorant.
your wrong bro. Read how islam took over Arab from arabians. Its through fight. Ur prophet did not do that by mere preaching. Plz I want to stop here cos I know you will keep denying things. I can't go on with this arguement. Nice chatting sir.
Re: Being Muslim And The Danger Of A Single Story by atrix4g(m): 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
OliverPin: No compulsion in religion and yet in a sharia country no muslim must change religion. Lwkmd... Who is deceiving whom? Ok
nd dont forget not to restrict d changing. Tell me a case where a Xtian changes to an Idol worshipper and preaches to u about it. Wat will u do, don't tell me u will spare him cos the Bible said.......... Read it urself. Deuteronomy 13vs6-9
Re: Being Muslim And The Danger Of A Single Story by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
[size=1].
pt]. .[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Being Muslim And The Danger Of A Single Story by pickabeau1: 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
This is the truth
The moderates are either scared or indifferent

The extremists hold sway

yousee: Muslims have a whole lot of work to do. The media, isn't helping them one bit. I was raised in northern Nigeria, I knew how peaceful and tolerant we all lived in the early 80's. Imagine a young Christian child going into a mosque to nap after playing football with his Muslim friends on Saturdays. The imam will wake me up to go home when it's time for 4pm prayers.
Sometimes, I just sit and wonder How bad things have turned. In my secondary school, I had Muslims beating me in Bible knowledge and we joked about it, even my sisters were given Muslim names by our neighbours at their birth, and my dad called their kids Christian names. Musa was Moses etc.
We did sadakha (alms giving together).

Extremism has really polluted Islam, and nobody is going to fix it for you guys. The onus rests on you squarely.

Re: Being Muslim And The Danger Of A Single Story by tintingz(m): 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
OliverPin: Lolz. Adolf hitler started as a christian but later dropped religion. Read his biography and stop saying what you don't know.
Adolf Hitler against the Jewish people is a form of crusade.

in his speech he said...

Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord. (p. 65)[

This second speech is exactly a reference to what Jesus did in the bible.

And the founder of Christianity made no secret indeed of his estimation of the Jewish people. When He found it necessary, He drove those enemies of the human race out of the Temple of God. (p. 174)
http://en.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler

There are more in that link above^^

Adolf Hitler fought crusade or not?
Re: Being Muslim And The Danger Of A Single Story by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
atrix4g: nd dont forget not to restrict d changing. Tell me a case where a Xtian changes to an Idol worshipper and preaches to u about it. Wat will u do, don't tell me u will spare him cos the Bible said.......... Read it urself. Deuteronomy 13vs6-9
I won't reply you after this. There are old testaments(covenant) and new(jesus)... Jesus said I should love and pray for my enemies(let's assume my enemies are idol worshippers) he did not ask me to kill. The new covenant(jesus) erased the old(moses and such).. I have no much info to give you on this. Plz let's end this ehn. ONE MORE TIN.. Am amazed you find nothing wrong in the death penalty given to the sudanese woman. smiley Peaceful indeed
Re: Being Muslim And The Danger Of A Single Story by MrT2011(m): 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
tintingz: Who's the zombie Here than the person calling others zombie . grin

You mock the Victims of your Jihads war
right!

You shall live to want to die! And you will die and dwell in your Curse!!! embarassed
Re: Being Muslim And The Danger Of A Single Story by atrix4g(m): 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
OliverPin: your wrong bro. Read how islam took over Arab from arabians. Its through fight. Ur prophet did not do that by mere preaching. Plz I want to stop here cos I know you will keep denying things. I can't go on with this arguement. Nice chatting sir.
bro it's not tru, I need not talk go nd read books like. HISTORY OF ARABIA, LIFE OF MOHAMMED by haykal. Though dey are all big. Just pls take ur time nd if u can't get dem simply e-mail me I will send plenty to u as per. Plus read anti Islam views nd not dat alone read Muslims view nd ordinary historians view nd i tell u. U will b surprised at all wat uve known. It's nice chatting wit u to sir. Peace
Re: Being Muslim And The Danger Of A Single Story by MrT2011(m): 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
desdichando: this s uncalled for undecided undecided undecided

Sorry it is called for.

There must be respect for the dead and the afflicted.

1 Like

Re: Being Muslim And The Danger Of A Single Story by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
tintingz: Adolf Hitler against the Jewish people is a form of crusade.

in his speech he said...

Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord. (p. 65)[

And the founder of Christianity made no secret indeed of his estimation of the Jewish people. When He found it necessary, He drove those enemies of the human race out of the Temple of God. (p. 174)

you know one tin abt you muslims, when we point out wrong you find wrong in people who are wicked(non-muslims) and then you say he is a christian. Because he said that it means he is a Christian? Ok let's assume he is a christian does that justify ur own wrong? I can't go on arguing about this. Read his biography he is not a Christian.
Re: Being Muslim And The Danger Of A Single Story by atrix4g(m): 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
OliverPin: I won't reply you after this. There are old testaments(covenant) and new(jesus)... Jesus said I should love and pray for my enemies(let's assume my enemies are idol worshippers) he did not ask me to kill. The new covenant(jesus) erased the old(moses and such).. I have no much info to give you on this. Plz let's end this ehn. ONE MORE TIN.. Am amazed you find nothing wrong in the death penalty given to the sudanese woman. smiley Peaceful indeed
bro, okay let's do it dis way. Taut Jesus is God, well that's not all Xtians probably u re not among 2. Check up Mathew 15vs 1-9. Don't jus talk d ones dat re favourable nmm. Nd to d Sudanese woman,. I personally subscribe to d fact dat it is not an Islamic state thus dat kind of judgement isn't tru cos I tell u dat is only wat d media says if u check tru well dere re hundreds who have converted to other faiths. Again in a normal functioning Islamic state d apostasy tin shouldn't be wat should com first. Islam is against revolting even if it means a muslim Adolf Hitler is ur president nd many more which dey don't do nd dey want to start from d top etc.
Re: Being Muslim And The Danger Of A Single Story by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
wts ur take on this
[b]http://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/oct/27/israel.iran

Israel should be wiped off map, says Iran's president
Ewen MacAskill and Chris McGreal in Jerusalem
The Guardian, Thursday 27 October 2005

Iran's new president created a sense of outrage in the west yesterday by describing Israel as a "disgraceful blot" that should be "wiped off the face of the earth". Mahmoud Ahmadinejad who is more hardline than his predecessor, told students in Tehran that a new wave of Palestinian attacks would be enough to finish off Israel.

The populist leader's comments [See footnote], reported by the state-run media, come at a time when Tehran is under pressure over its suspect nuclear weapons ambitions and alleged involvement in attacks on British troops in Iraq.

He said: "Anybody who recognises Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury, [while] any [Islamic leader] who recognises the Zionist regime means he is acknowledging the surrender and defeat of the Islamic world." He was addressing a conference titled The World Without Zionism.

His speech was immediately condemned by the US, Britain, France, Germany and Israel. The Foreign Office could not recall a similar statement from a senior Iranian leader since the former president Hashemi Rafsanjani five years ago called for a Muslim state to annihilate Israel with a nuclear strike. Since then, there has been a mild thaw in relations between Muslim states, including Arab ones, and Israel.

But Mr Ahmadinejad rejected compromise: "There is no doubt that the new wave [of attacks] in Palestine will wipe off this stigma [Israel] from the face of the Islamic world." Recalling the late Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, leader of Iran's Islamic revolution, he said: "As the imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map."
......[/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9zcElqetqk

tintingz: Adolf Hitler against the Jewish people is a form of crusade.

in his speech he said...

Re: Being Muslim And The Danger Of A Single Story by atrix4g(m): 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
OliverPin: you know one tin abt you muslims, when we point out wrong you find wrong in people who are wicked(non-muslims) and then you say he is a christian. Because he said that it means he is a Christian? Ok let's assume he is a christian does that justify ur own wrong? I can't go on arguing about this. Read his biography he is not a Christian.
May God bless u sir nd all dis u said is same for boko haram people. Dey aren't Muslims nd if they claim then they re misguided or used ones afta thorough brainwashing
Re: Being Muslim And The Danger Of A Single Story by kemthegirl(f): 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
tintingz: Sorry Jihad doesn't mean "holy war" it means to "struggle or strive ."

This is the lies the missonaries are feeding you people about jihad being holy war .

so in essence u r saying that Dan Fodio preached peace in the north? Coz i read of slaughter. Correct me if i am wrong.
Re: Being Muslim And The Danger Of A Single Story by Ajibolatao(m): 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
kstyle2: Not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims. Dats a fact. Proven and tested
I had the unfortunate experience of hearing rightwing extremist radio host Steve Malzberg say some of the dumbest things on today's program. Malzberg asked,"How many abortion doctors have been killed and by how many Christians? And the Christians who did it, did they say they did it for Jesus?"Here is a short list of Christian Terrorists the media suppresses and Americans tend to forget about.
Quote: Violence and Hate
Christian Identity's racist and apocalyptic qualities helped lead to several well-known incidents of domestic terrorism during the past quarter century. In North Dakota in 1983, Gordon Kahl demonstrated how radical Identity adherents could be when he killed two U.S. Marshals who had come to arrest him for a parole violation (a mourner at one funeral was Assistant Attorney General Rudolph W. Giuliani, later to become all too familiar with such funerals). A four-month manhunt ended in another shootout in Arkansas, where Kahl killed a local sheriff before he himself was killed.
That same year, the white supremacist terrorist group known as The Order began its series of armed robberies (to which it would add additional crimes ranging from counterfeiting to assassination). Several members of the gang were Christian Identity, including David Tate, who in 1985 killed a Missouri State Highway Patrol officer attempting to reach an Identity survivalist compound called the Covenant, the Sword, and the Arm of the Lord (CSA). An ensuing standoff resulted in the demise of the CSA and the arrest of its leadership. During the 1980s, several Identity groups attempted to follow in the footsteps of The Order, including The Order II and the Arizona Patriots, who committed bombings and an attempted armored car robbery, respectively.
In the 1990s, Identity criminal activity continued apace, including efforts by an Oklahoma Identity minister, Willie Ray Lampley, to commit a series of bombings in the summer of 1995 in the wake of the Oklahoma City bombing by Timothy McVeigh. The following year, the Montana Freemen, whose leaders were Identity, made headlines for their "paper terrorism" tactics and their 81-day standoff with the federal government. In 1998, Eric Rudolph, who had been associated with Identity ministers such as Nord Davis and Dan Gayman, became a fugitive after allegedly bombing gay bars, the Atlanta Summer Olympics, and an abortion clinic. The following year, Buford Furrow, a former Aryan Nations security guard, went on a shooting spree at a Jewish Community Center in Los Angeles, wounding four children and an adult, and later killing a Filipino-American postal worker.
Perhaps the most chilling manifestation of Identity terrorism can be found in the concept of the Phineas Priesthood, set forth by Richard Kelly Hoskins in his 1990 book Vigilantes of Christendom. The Priesthood is based on the concept of the obscure Biblical character Phinehas, an Israelite who used a spear to slay a "race-mixing" fellow Israelite and the Midianite woman with whom he had sex. Hoskins conjured up the idea of an elite class of "Phineas Priests," self-anointed warriors who would use extreme measures to attack race-mixers, gays, or abortionists, among other targets. Over the years, some have committed crimes using the Phineas Priest label, including a group of about eight who committed bombings and bank robberies in the Spokane, Washington, area in 1996 (four of whom were caught and sentenced to lengthy prison terms). In 2002, two Aryan Nations splinter groups openly adopted Phineas Priest names or symbols.
Re: Being Muslim And The Danger Of A Single Story by atrix4g(m): 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
OliverPin: Hmmm so you feel killing someone for leaving islam is Godly? Ok* meanwhile, you don't understand the bible and the "christian covenant so I won't bother talking much. Am only happy that "christians practically find no man or woman guilty for leaving christianity... If I were a muslim and I denounce and you kill me what will that solve? Instead of you to preach and try change me back you kill me and say God ask you too. That not Peaceful, that's evil.
bro dis is wrong talk cos if u say I can't understand d Bible den I tell u d same. Dere won't b progress nd convince me u can make me a Xtian by making me undastnd. I've been quoting deuteronomy 13vs 6-9 nd Mathew 15vs 1-9 read dem nd stop all dis ignorant way of commenting. Obviously u don't even know d Bible urself just d ones dey tell u in Sunday school. It's bad. No offence plus afta found guilty u will b given 3days to rethink of which u will b preached to nd asked why nd so on nd if u persist den d judgement is spelled out.
Re: Being Muslim And The Danger Of A Single Story by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
atrix4g: May God bless u sir nd all dis u said is same for boko haram people. Dey aren't Muslims nd if they claim then they re misguided or used ones afta thorough brainwashing
Muhamed fought Jihad. He took lives(killed to spread) he was also a pervert(married many wives including amatures)... Jesus did no such. He even gave up his life. Now there we are. Two different motivation from mentors. That makes the difference smiley
Re: Being Muslim And The Danger Of A Single Story by tintingz(m): 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
MrT2011:

You mock the Victims of your Jihads war
right!

You shall live to want to die! And you will die and dwell in your Curse!!! embarassed
pssss.

and Muslims are not victims of terrorists?

it is in record that Muslims were more the victims in terrorists attacks.

and as for the zombie thing, you are the zombie for believing all what the media are saying about muslims and what christian clerics are using to brainwash you.
Re: Being Muslim And The Danger Of A Single Story by drfk001(m): 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
Fantasywrita:

Don't say We versus Them. Look around u, all the so called fighting was it really an Islamic fight or politically motivated. The present one Gaza vs Israel isn't it a fight for land?

Boko haram aren't they asking for an Islamic country of their own? We all know their claim of western education is a sin is faux, otherwise y r they using western product to fight. Why do they kill muslims that preach against them if they r really fighting for islam. Pls Don't use their action to judge the entire Muslims.

In regards to what u mentioned about Hitler and Bush. whether it was religious or not they killed innocent people.
you need to get your facts right in the current Gaza crises, Israel has no interest in Gaza land because they have pulled out completely from Gaza since 2005 rather their war against Hamas is because of Hamas' "we versus them" mentality and their extremism with islamic fundamentalism background . check this...in the west bank where isreal actually occupies there is no war reason being that fatah and PLO are not extremists.
As for BH it's still the "we versus them" because those Muslims that they attack preach a different islam from their version.
summary; some aspects of islam encourage "we versus them mentality" which is powering terrorism.
Re: Being Muslim And The Danger Of A Single Story by MrT2011(m): 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
tintingz: pssss.

and as for the zombie thing, you are the zombie for believing all what the media are saying about muslims and what christian clerics are using to brainwash you.

I decree unto you Monster- tintingz: you will die!!!
The Curses of the afflicted will reign on you forever.

You will Burn in Hell!!!

The Curse of the Land shall be your Inheritance!!!!

You mock the Victims of your Jihads war- Boko Haram right!
You shall live to want to die! But you will die and dwell in your Curse!!!

Zombie.
Re: Being Muslim And The Danger Of A Single Story by Anseth(m): 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
A German's View on Islam - worth reading.
"This is one of the best explanations of the
Muslim terrorist situation I have ever read.
His references to past history are accurate
and clear. Not long, easy to understand, and
well worth the read. The author of this email
is Dr. Emanuel Tanya, a well-known and
well-respected psychiatrist. A man, whose
family was German aristocracy prior to
World War II, owned a number of large
industries and estates.
When asked how many German people were
true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide
our attitude toward fanaticism.
'Very few people were true Nazis,' he said,
'but many enjoyed the return of German
pride, and many more were too busy to care.
I was one of those who just thought the
Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the
majority just sat back and let it all happen.
Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and
we had lost control, and the end of the world
had come.
My family lost everything. I ended up in a
concentration camp and the Allies destroyed
my factories.'
We are told again and again by 'experts' and
'talking heads' that Islam is a religion of
peace and that the vast majority of Muslims
just want to live in peace.
Although this unqualified assertion may be
true, it is entirely irrelevant.
It is meaningless fluff meant to make us feel
better, and meant to somehow diminish the
spectre of fanatics rampaging across the
globe in the name of Islam.
The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at
this moment in history.
It is the fanatics who march.
It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50
shooting wars worldwide.
It is the fanatics who systematically
slaughter Christian or tribal groups
throughout Africa and are gradually taking
over the entire continent in an Islamic wave.
It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder,
or honour-kill. It is the fanatics who take
over mosque after mosque.
It is the fanatics who zealously spread the
stoning and hanging of rape victims and
homosexuals.
It is the fanatics who teach their young to
kill and to become suicide bombers.
The hard, quantifiable fact is that the
peaceful majority, the 'silent majority,' is
cowed and extraneous.
Communist Russia was comprised of
Russians who just wanted to live in peace,
yet the Russian Communists were
responsible for the murder of about 20
million people. The peaceful majority were
irrelevant.
China 's huge population was peaceful as
well, but Chinese Communists managed to
kill a staggering 70 million people.
The average Japanese individual prior to
World War II was not a warmongering
sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and
slaughtered its way across South East Asia
in an orgy of killing that included the
systematic murder of 12 million Chinese
civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and
bayonet.
And who can forget Rwanda , which
collapsed into butchery? Could it not be
said that the majority of Rwandans were
'peace loving'?
History lessons are often incredibly simple
and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason,
we often miss the most basic and
uncomplicated of points:
peace-loving Muslims have been made
irrelevant by their silence.
Peace-loving Muslims will become our
enemy if they don't speak up, because like
my friend from Germany , they will awaken
one day and find that the fanatics own them,
and the end of their world will have begun.
Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese,
Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis,
Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians,
and many others have died because the
peaceful majority did not speak up until it
was too late.
Now Islamic prayers have been introduced in
Toronto and other public schools in Ontario,
and, yes, in Ottawa, too, while the Lord's
Prayer was removed (due to being so
offensive?).
The Islamic way may be peaceful for the
time being in our country until the fanatics
move in.
In Australia, and indeed in many countries
around the world, many of the most
commonly consumed food items have the
halaal emblem on them.
Just look at the back of some of the most
popular chocolate bars, and at other food
items in your local supermarket.
Food on aircraft have the halaal emblem
just to appease the privileged minority who
are now rapidly expanding within the
nation's shores.
In the U.K, the Muslim communities refuse
to integrate and there are now dozens of
"no-go" zones within major cities across the
country that the police force dare not
intrude upon.
Sharia law prevails there, because the
Muslim community in those areas refuse to
acknowledge British law.
As for us who watch it all unfold, we must
pay attention to the only group that counts
- the fanatics who threaten our way of life.
Lastly, anyone who doubts that the issue is
serious and just ignores or deletes this
without sending it on, is contributing to the
passiveness that allows the problems to
expand.

2 Likes

Re: Being Muslim And The Danger Of A Single Story by MrT2011(m): 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
tintingz: pssss.

The god of Shongo shall trike you death soon.
Re: Being Muslim And The Danger Of A Single Story by nora544: 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
Anseth: A German's View on Islam - worth reading.
"This is one of the best explanations of the
Muslim terrorist situation I have ever read.
His references to past history are accurate
and clear. Not long, easy to understand, and
well worth the read. The author of this email
is Dr. Emanuel Tanya, a well-known and
well-respected psychiatrist. A man, whose
family was German aristocracy prior to
World War II, owned a number of large
industries and estates.
When asked how many German people were
true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide
our attitude toward fanaticism.
'Very few people were true Nazis,' he said,
'but many enjoyed the return of German
pride, and many more were too busy to care.
I was one of those who just thought the
Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the
majority just sat back and let it all happen.
Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and
we had lost control, and the end of the world
had come.
My family lost everything. I ended up in a
concentration camp and the Allies destroyed
my factories.'
We are told again and again by 'experts' and
'talking heads' that Islam is a religion of
peace and that the vast majority of Muslims
just want to live in peace.
Although this unqualified assertion may be
true, it is entirely irrelevant.
It is meaningless fluff meant to make us feel
better, and meant to somehow diminish the
spectre of fanatics rampaging across the
globe in the name of Islam.
The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at
this moment in history.
It is the fanatics who march.
It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50
shooting wars worldwide.
It is the fanatics who systematically
slaughter Christian or tribal groups
throughout Africa and are gradually taking
over the entire continent in an Islamic wave.
It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder,
or honour-kill. It is the fanatics who take
over mosque after mosque.
It is the fanatics who zealously spread the
stoning and hanging of rape victims and
homosexuals.
It is the fanatics who teach their young to
kill and to become suicide bombers.
The hard, quantifiable fact is that the
peaceful majority, the 'silent majority,' is
cowed and extraneous.
Communist Russia was comprised of
Russians who just wanted to live in peace,
yet the Russian Communists were
responsible for the murder of about 20
million people. The peaceful majority were
irrelevant.
China 's huge population was peaceful as
well, but Chinese Communists managed to
kill a staggering 70 million people.
The average Japanese individual prior to
World War II was not a warmongering
sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and
slaughtered its way across South East Asia
in an orgy of killing that included the
systematic murder of 12 million Chinese
civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and
bayonet.
And who can forget Rwanda , which
collapsed into butchery? Could it not be
said that the majority of Rwandans were
'peace loving'?
History lessons are often incredibly simple
and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason,
we often miss the most basic and
uncomplicated of points:
peace-loving Muslims have been made
irrelevant by their silence.
Peace-loving Muslims will become our
enemy if they don't speak up, because like
my friend from Germany , they will awaken
one day and find that the fanatics own them,
and the end of their world will have begun.
Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese,
Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis,
Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians,
and many others have died because the
peaceful majority did not speak up until it
was too late.
Now Islamic prayers have been introduced in
Toronto and other public schools in Ontario,
and, yes, in Ottawa, too, while the Lord's
Prayer was removed (due to being so
offensive?).
The Islamic way may be peaceful for the
time being in our country until the fanatics
move in.
In Australia, and indeed in many countries
around the world, many of the most
commonly consumed food items have the
halaal emblem on them.
Just look at the back of some of the most
popular chocolate bars, and at other food
items in your local supermarket.
Food on aircraft have the halaal emblem
just to appease the privileged minority who
are now rapidly expanding within the
nation's shores.
In the U.K, the Muslim communities refuse
to integrate and there are now dozens of
"no-go" zones within major cities across the
country that the police force dare not
intrude upon.
Sharia law prevails there, because the
Muslim community in those areas refuse to
acknowledge British law.
As for us who watch it all unfold, we must
pay attention to the only group that counts
- the fanatics who threaten our way of life.
Lastly, anyone who doubts that the issue is
serious and just ignores or deletes this
without sending it on, is contributing to the
passiveness that allows the problems to
expand.

This man is not from germany, this writing comes from a man in poland.
That is a fake story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Being Muslim And The Danger Of A Single Story by atrix4g(m): 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
OliverPin: Muhamed fought Jihad. He took lives(killed to spread) he was also a pervert(married many wives including amatures)... Jesus did no such. He even gave up his life. Now there we are. Two different motivation from mentors. That makes the difference smiley
u don't need to talk to incite problem. Is Jesus the only prophet of God? Many hav come b4 him who married more nd fought nd if u claim Jesus is God den read old testaments for wat Jesus told other prophets about killing nd marrying nd other blasphemous tinx. Plus don't compare him wit MOHAMMED cos dey shouldn't be if Jesus is God. Nobody can match God nd Mohammed is only a messenger. But u know u Re only deceiving urself. Jesus is a messenger like others b4 him nd Mohammed after him. Peace
Re: Being Muslim And The Danger Of A Single Story by Shafiu1: 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
remsonik: A very intolerant religion. Mtcheeewww
. Keep calm and quit being a bastard
Re: Being Muslim And The Danger Of A Single Story by nora544: 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
But Mr Ahmadinejad rejected compromise: "There is no doubt that the new wave [of attacks] in Palestine will wipe off this stigma [Israel] from the face of the Islamic world." Recalling the late Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, leader of Iran's Islamic revolution, he said: "As the imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map."

This president from Iran also speaks about the holocoust and say that it didnot happen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you imagen this, because the holocoust is tru and not a fake story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Being Muslim And The Danger Of A Single Story by Shafiu1: 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
oluamid:

It's not a "fact" actually, only a figment of your imagination.

And how did you "prove" and "test" it? In a laboratory or on your phone?
Level of ignorance too obvious
Re: Being Muslim And The Danger Of A Single Story by MrT2011(m): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
From a 2009 Pew research poll
As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States — Muslim 0.6%

Australia — Muslim 1.5%

Canada — Muslim 1.9%

China — Muslim 1.8%

Italy — Muslim 1.5%

Norway — Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and
among street gangs. This is happening in:

Denmark — Muslim 2%

Germany — Muslim 3.7%

United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%

Spain — Muslim 4%

Thailand — Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to
their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the
introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby
securing food preparation jobs for Muslims.

They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply.

This is occurring in:

France — Muslim 8%

Philippines — Muslim 5%

Sweden — Muslim 5%

Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%

The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%

Trinidad & Tobago — Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow
them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic
Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the
entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase
lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris ,
we are already seeing car-burnings.

Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and
threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and
films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim
sections, in:

Guyana — Muslim 10%

India — Muslim 13.4%

Israel — Muslim 16%

Kenya — Muslim 10%

Russia — Muslim 15%

After reaching 20% , nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%

At 40% , nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia — Muslim 40%

Chad — Muslim 53.1%

Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

From 60% , nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers
of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic
ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya,
the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania — Muslim 70%

Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%

Qatar — Muslim 77.5%

Sudan — Muslim 70%*

After 80% , expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh — Muslim 83%

Egypt — Muslim 90%

Gaza — Muslim 98.7%

Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%

Iran — Muslim 98%

Iraq — Muslim 97%

Jordan — Muslim 92%

Morocco — Muslim 98.7%

Pakistan — Muslim 97%

Palestine — Muslim 99%

Syria — Muslim 90%

Tajikistan — Muslim 90%

Turkey — Muslim 99.8%

United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace. Here there’s supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan — Muslim 100%

Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%

Somalia — Muslim 100%

Yemen — Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the
most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood
lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Being Muslim And The Danger Of A Single Story by john650(m): 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
lekahm:

Not extremism, its ignorance of the true teaching of the religion . However, we are trying our best to fight these disease, it's jst that the media is not helping mattters.

Don't blame the media for reporting what they see. Instead of trying to convince me and all the other people who do not believe your story, spend more time fighting those who are creating the chaos that have stained the name of Islam. Just this week alone, there has been bombings and assassination attempts every day of the week. If you were one of the victims of this week's mayhem or you know someone who has fallen victim, would you be convinced that Islam means well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

An Open Letter To All Muslims / Marriage To Conjoined Twins From The Shari'ah Perspective / Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.