Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,574 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) (10875 Views)

Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? / What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? / Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by MrAnony1(m): 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
TheBigUrban2:
Lies. How can you not blame Isreal? they have some of the best technology and they were bombing civilian areas. Ask them how many Hamas members they got with their bombs.
Are you saying that it is a lie i.e. Hamas are not specifically firing missiles from schools, hospitals and orphanages?

Isreal at times too have broken ceasefire.
So?

So put down your old testament support of Isreal and acknowledge that both sides have terrorists.
You assume too much
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by TheBigUrban2: 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
MrAnony1:
Are you saying that it is a lie i.e. Hamas are not specifically firing missiles from schools, hospitals and orphanages?

Is that why Isreal is blowing up civilian houses?

1 Like

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
shdemidemi:

No, Lot was never a part of God. He was only a relative to the man God called. God had to separate them after a while...they were all cleaned out for illicit practices.

Whomever isn't part of God is condemned.. Not will be condemned but already judged waiting to be arraigned officially. It's either one is in God by election like He did to Abraham and his offspring and the church today or you are outside God and condemned, there is no back door anywhere in scriptures.

If there was one faithful person in the entire sodom and Gomorrah God might have considered but there was none righteous.

Lot was never a part of God ? wow, I really fear for the people you teach, may they be delivered grin

Okay, finally.....where are the approx 3 billion people who died without Christ before Christ ?
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by shdemidemi(m): 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
frosbel:

Lot was never a part of God ? wow, I really fear for the people you teach, may they be delivered grin

Tell or show me where a God called Lot o.. Abi we should use logic to import that?

Lot means a covering...

One that blocks you from seeing..Abraham never got his acts right until he got separated...wrong?
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by MrAnony1(m): 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
frosbel:

Have you independently verified this hearsay ?
Here you go: http://www.unrwa.org/newsroom/press-releases/unrwa-condemns-placement-rockets-second-time-one-its-schools

Now your turn: Did you independently verify that Israel was purposely attacking Palestinian civilians and not because military assets were hidden amongst civilians?

I am not painting you as one, you sound like one.
Please highlight one thing I have said so far that makes me sound like one.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by MrAnony1(m): 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
TheBigUrban2: Is that why Isreal is blowing up civilian houses?
So you are not denying that Hamas is attacking from civilian areas?
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
shdemidemi:

Tell or show me where a God called Lot o.. Abi we should use logic to import that?

Lot means a covering...

One that blocks you from seeing..Abraham never got his acts right until he got separated...wrong?

Mesmerising confusion , grin

"and if He rescued righteous Lot, oppressed by the sensual conduct of unprincipled men 8(for by what he saw and heard that righteous man, while living among them, felt his righteous soul tormented day after day by their lawless deeds)," - 2 Peter 2:7

1 Like

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by shdemidemi(m): 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
Was lot called by God?

He only benefitted from the special relationship that existed between God and Abraham...
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by PastorAIO: 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
MrAnony1:
So you are not denying that Hamas is attacking from civilian areas?

Where in Gaza would you recommend that they fire their rockets from? Where is the unpopulated area?

And How do you know that Hamas are firing rockets from schools? Where is the source of your information?

MrAnony1:
Let me guess the ploy here. ... Okay so he says Hamas are not specifically firing missiles from schools, and then you follow up with 'prove it'. Which everyone knows is impossible. And all the while you fail to answer the question of how you know with such certainty that Hamas is firing from schools and hospitals.

Or he says that he has not said that he knows it's a lie. and then you stretch as much mileage out of that, dipping and diving and ducking here and there .... All the while failing to answer the question of how you know with such certainty that Hamas is firing from schools and hospitals.

1 Like

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by PastorAIO: 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
shdemidemi:

Was lot called by God?

He only benefitted from the special relationship that existed between God and Abraham...

Every human soul is called by God. If Abraham was called for a purpose so too was Lot even if the purpose may have been different or not as grandiose. And guess what? You too are called by God. You need to harken to his call.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by shdemidemi(m): 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
PastorAIO:

Every human soul is called by God. If Abraham was called for a purpose so too was Lot even if the purpose may have been different or not as grandiose. And guess what? You too are called by God. You need to harken to his call.

How was Lot called?

When was he called?

What could God have called him for?
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by PastorAIO: 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
shdemidemi:

How was Lot called?

When was he called?

What could God have called him for?

How were you called?

When were you called?

What would God have called you for?

don't bother answering, those are rhetorical questions.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by shdemidemi(m): 12:01am On Jul 24, 2014
PastorAIO:

How were you called?

When were you called?

What would God have called you for?

don't bother answering, those are rhetorical questions.

I was actually called when I heard the gospel.

A while ago

To spread the goodnews....

l am still waiting for my own answer though
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by PastorAIO: 12:07am On Jul 24, 2014
shdemidemi:

I was actually called when I heard the gospel.

A while ago

To spread the goodnews....

l am still waiting for my own answer though

I told you not to bother. If you don't believe that everybody has a calling from God then I'll accept that.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by shdemidemi(m): 12:13am On Jul 24, 2014
PastorAIO:

I told you not to bother. If you don't believe that everybody has a calling from God then I'll accept that.
I won't believe simply because you said it though, may be if you had shown me scriptural proof I would hVe..

Not to worry, if there is no proof to back that claim in the bible, I will assume you never mentioned a thing like that.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by MrAnony1(m): 12:25am On Jul 24, 2014
PastorAIO: Where in Gaza would you recommend that they fire their rockets from?

Where in Gaza would you recommend that Israel return fire to?

Where is the unpopulated area?
In the map of the Gaza strip below, the populated settlements are clearly shown in contrast to the unpopulated areas.

http://www.poica.org/upload/Image/selectedmaps/gaza.jpg

And How do you know that Hamas are firing rockets from schools? Where is the source of your information?
The link below contains declassified military photos from the Israeli defence showing sites where missiles were fired from. http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/183148

The second link (below) is the The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees complaining that they found rockets stored in their schools in Gaza
http://www.unrwa.org/newsroom/press-releases/unrwa-condemns-placement-rockets-second-time-one-its-schools

Let me guess the ploy here. ... Okay so he says Hamas are not specifically firing missiles from schools, and then you follow up with 'prove it'. Which everyone knows is impossible. And all the while you fail to answer the question of how you know with such certainty that Hamas is firing from schools and hospitals.

Or he says that he has not said that he knows it's a lie. and then you stretch as much mileage out of that, dipping and diving and ducking here and there .... All the while failing to answer the question of how you know with such certainty that Hamas is firing from schools and hospitals.
Lol, you assume too much.

Now your turn: Can you prove that Israel was purposely attacking Palestinian civilians and not because military assets were situated amongst civilians?
If you can't prove this, then you must ask yourself who the real villian is; Is it the man who fires back at the position of the enemy(who shot him first) or the man who uses his own children as human shields in order to use pictures of their corpses to gain public sympathy?
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by PastorAIO: 1:16am On Jul 24, 2014
MrAnony1:
Where in Gaza would you recommend that Israel return fire to?

I would recommend that Israel cease it's aggression. But I realise that the problem is already too intractable. Israel shouldn't have been formed there in the first place, but now it's too late.

MrAnony1:
In the map of the Gaza strip below, the human settlements are clearly shown in contrast to the wilderness

http://www.poica.org/upload/Image/selectedmaps/gaza.jpg
The link below contains declassified military photos from the Israeli defence showing sites where missiles were fired from. http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/183148
The second link (below) is the The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees complaining that they found rockets stored in their schools.
http://www.unrwa.org/newsroom/press-releases/unrwa-condemns-placement-rockets-second-time-one-its-schools

Do the Palestinians control the wilderness in that map that I can't actually discern what is what?

Storing rockets in a school does not prove firing rockets from the school. If the school is complaining about the storage how do you think they would react to them coming to fire the rockets from there. You have read too much Israeli propaganda. While I wouldn't say that they have never fired rockets from schools I would not say that it's okay to bomb school children because it is a fact that the Hamas have their bases in schools. But then I think that the major difference between you and I is that I have a much darker opinion of the heart of the Zionists. Bombing schoolkids would fit in with my opinion.

Israelnationalnews.com is as good a source on this conflict as Russia Today is on the issue of Ukraine, or CNN is on the issue of the existence of Weapons of Mass destruction in Iraq. They had satellite images for that one too.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by PastorAIO: 1:46am On Jul 24, 2014
MrAnony1:
Lol, you assume too much.

Now your turn: Can you prove that Israel was purposely attacking Palestinian civilians and not because military assets were situated amongst civilians?
If you can't prove this, then you must ask yourself who the real villian is; Is it the man who fires back at the position of the enemy(who shot him first) or the man who uses his own children as human shields in order to use pictures of their corpses to gain public sympathy?

I cannot prove it because I was not in the meeting of the high command when they gave the order to purposely eliminate civilians. However it is in keeping with many known facts about Zionism and the agenda of it. I have been quoting david Ben-Gurion a lot lately. He is called the Father of Modern Israel. He was the first prime minister and the Leading Zionist.

Here are some of the things he had to say:

The acceptance of partition does not commit us to renounce Transjordan: one does not demand from anybody to give up his vision. We shall accept a state in the boundaries fixed today, but the boundaries of Zionist aspirations are the concern of the Jewish people and no external factor will be able to limit them.

-Speech in 1937, accepting a British proposal for partition of Palestine which created a potential Jewish majority state, as quoted in New Outlook (April 1977)

In Yoruba language there is a concept called Jenfidihe. Vague translation to english, let me use my yansh to balance. Imagine you are sitting on a small bench and someone comes to you and begs you that he is tired, please can you let him just sit on the edge of the bench. Being a kind hearted fellow you agree. Before you know it every two two minutes the guy is just adjusting his yansh to balance properly and 'inadvertently' he's shoving you tighter and tighter off the bench. In a small matter of time you'll find yourself on the floor as the guy adjusts another slight bit more to you total disadvantage. So it is obvious that acceptance of the original partition was just the first step in a bigger plan by the zionists. That is how they've been fi idi he- ing and continue to do so up to today.

More from Ben-Gurion: (please look him up when you have time, don't take my word for it)

"A partial Jewish State is not the end, but only the beginning. ... I am certain that we well not be prevented from settling in the other parts of the country, either by mutual agreements with our Arab neighbors or by some other means. . . [If the Arabs refuse] we shall have to speak to them in another language. But we shall only have another language if we have a state."

As quoted in Chomsky, Noam, 1999.

More Gurion:

But the fighting is only one aspect of the conflict which is in its essence a political one. And politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves. Militarily, it is we who are on the defensive who have the upper hand but in the political sphere they are superior. The land, the villages, the mountains, the roads are in their hands. The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country, while we are still outside. They defend bases which are theirs, which is easier than conquering new bases... let us not think that the terror is a result of Hitler's or Mussolini's propaganda — this helps but the source of opposition is there among the Arabs.

Address at the Mapai Political Committee (7 June 1938) as quoted in Flapan, Simha, 1979.

This should give you a broader view of what is going on.

What is the spirit of the zionists. Are they capable of killing palestinian kids? Really? What is the mood of the Zionist towards those they call Goyim? Some of these videos might throw some light on it for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA

Here more on indoctrinating kids:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9bXEVpgyHg

2 Likes

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 24, 2014
PastorAIO:

No wahala. I'm satisfied that you are unable to address any of the points I made. History is now lies.

You can keep yabbing all you want. And continue to somersault your kuru kere somersaulting.
Sorry you have made no points so far. The covenant God gave Abraham who started out as a gentile was not ONLY the land of canaan.Abraham was the "FATHER OF MANY NATIONS" but only ONE of them was israel.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by PastorAIO: 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
Bidam: Sorry you have made no points so far. The covenant God gave Abraham who started out as a gentile was not ONLY the land of canaan.Abraham was the "FATHER OF MANY NATIONS" but only ONE of them was israel.

I've quickly gone to look at your previous posts again and to be honest I was reading what you had to say within the context of the subject of this thread. I think you were discussing another issue totally irrelevant to this thread. I could be wrong but that is what I get. In which case I shouldn't have even bothered to address your irrelevancies.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by PastorAIO: 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
I know many Jewish people that are not down with the Zionist Agenda but the situation now in the Jewish community is such that they are afraid to even talk. It's like something dark and evil has crept into judaism and they can do nothing about it. Check out this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMwyuEk9u_I

If you are a jew and you try to argue against them you will be dealt with violently.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by PastorAIO: 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
PastorAIO:

I've quickly gone to look at your previous posts again and to be honest I was reading what you had to say within the context of the subject of this thread. I think you were discussing another issue totally irrelevant to this thread. I could be wrong but that is what I get. In which case I shouldn't have even bothered to address your irrelevancies.
Typical escape route. What the discaussion was about was that you wrongly accused me of saying the Abrahamic covenant i posted was somersaulting and a pamphlet read when clearly you do not even know what the whole covenant entails, you can wish it away na u sabi.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
see oppressed blacks fighting for the same Zionist Jews who supported apartheid against their brothers in South Africa, lol.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by shdemidemi(m): 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
frosbel: see oppressed blacks fighting for the same Zionist Jews who supported apartheid against their brothers in South Africa, lol.

You and your emotional tantrums..

1 Like

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by PastorAIO: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
Bidam: Typical escape route. What the discaussion was about was that you wrongly accused me of saying the Abrahamic covenant i posted was somersaulting and a pamphlet read when clearly you do not even know what the whole covenant entails, you can wish it away na u sabi.

What would I be escaping from? if the matter is doing you so much why don't you open a thread on the Abrahamic covenant and I will definitely meet you there. What you are discussing has nothing to do with this thread?

Unless you want to pull the fact that the Ashkenazis that are currently doing Israelis have a right to the land due to Abrahamic covenant in which case I can continue to engage you here.

You don't know what the covenant is, and you cannot provide evidence to support your poo. A covenant is simply a contract. two sides have obligations in the contract. finito.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by MrAnony1(m): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
PastorAIO:
I would recommend that Israel cease it's aggression. But I realise that the problem is already too intractable. Israel shouldn't have been formed there in the first place, but now it's too late.
I would recommend that Hamas cease it's aggression. But I too realize that the problem is much deeper than that. I see no reason why Israel shouldn't have been formed there. Why do you disagree with Israel's location?

Do the Palestinians control the wilderness in that map that I can't actually discern what is what?
Really? the map has a key specifically put there to help you tell the difference between built up areas and uninhabited land. Please use it and stop choosing to be willfully ignorant of what is placed directly in front of you. . . .and yes, Palestinians control the region known as the Gaza strip.

Storing rockets in a school does not prove firing rockets from the school.
True but it can easily be inferred. That's like saying that holding the smoking gun does not prove that you shot the murder victim. True but the evidence points to you as the culprit.
If the school is complaining about the storage how do you think they would react to them coming to fire the rockets from there.
Sorry what was I thinking, Of course the school officials will cane those naughty Hamas boys so that they don't do it again.
You have read too much Israeli propaganda.
I think you have read too much anti-semitic propaganda.
While I wouldn't say that they have never fired rockets from schools I would not say that it's okay to bomb school children because it is a fact that the Hamas have their bases in schools.

And again, the question I ask you is who is the greater villian? The one who fires back at the enemy or is it the one who sacrifices his own children in order to use pictures of their corpses for propaganda?
But then I think that the major difference between you and I is that I have a much darker opinion of the heart of the Zionists. Bombing schoolkids would fit in with my opinion.
This clearly shows that your opinion is influenced more by your prior dislike for Zionists than it is by the facts available to you.

Israelnationalnews.com is as good a source on this conflict as Russia Today is on the issue of Ukraine, or CNN is on the issue of the existence of Weapons of Mass destruction in Iraq. They had satellite images for that one too.
But then Israelnationalnews.com is not the only source of this information. If the news was coming solely from Israel, then we may have written it off as propaganda. But when an independent UN body created for Palestinians is reporting something similar and asking Hamas to respect the lives of it's own people and not endanger them, it becomes much more likely that Israel is telling the truth in this case.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by MrAnony1(m): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
PastorAIO:
I cannot prove it because I was not in the meeting of the high command when they gave the order to purposely eliminate civilians. However it is in keeping with many known facts about Zionism and the agenda of it.
This is an example of loaded language. Assuming the point you want to prove. You can't say that you were not there "WHEN" they gave the order. This assumes that you know for a fact that such an order was given when actually, you don't know IF such an order was given at all.

I have been quoting david Ben-Gurion a lot lately. He is called the Father of Modern Israel. He was the first prime minister and the Leading Zionist.

Here are some of the things he had to say:

The acceptance of partition does not commit us to renounce Transjordan: one does not demand from anybody to give up his vision. We shall accept a state in the boundaries fixed today, but the boundaries of Zionist aspirations are the concern of the Jewish people and no external factor will be able to limit them.

-Speech in 1937, accepting a British proposal for partition of Palestine which created a potential Jewish majority state, as quoted in New Outlook (April 1977)
What is wrong with this and how does it help you make your case that Israel would purposely target civilian children?

In Yoruba language there is a concept called Jenfidihe. Vague translation to english, let me use my yansh to balance. Imagine you are sitting on a small bench and someone comes to you and begs you that he is tired, please can you let him just sit on the edge of the bench. Being a kind hearted fellow you agree. Before you know it every two two minutes the guy is just adjusting his yansh to balance properly and 'inadvertently' he's shoving you tighter and tighter off the bench. In a small matter of time you'll find yourself on the floor as the guy adjusts another slight bit more to you total disadvantage. So it is obvious that acceptance of the original partition was just the first step in a bigger plan by the zionists. That is how they've been fi idi he- ing and continue to do so up to today.
Except that that is not an accurate representation of the Israeli-Palestinian situation. It wasn't Israel trying to adjust their buttocks rather it was Palestine trying to push them off and Israel fighting back, overpowering them and gaining more land in the process. It still doesn't show that Israel deliberately attacked civilians.

More from Ben-Gurion: (please look him up when you have time, don't take my word for it)

"A partial Jewish State is not the end, but only the beginning. ... I am certain that we well not be prevented from settling in the other parts of the country, either by mutual agreements with our Arab neighbors or by some other means. . . [If the Arabs refuse] we shall have to speak to them in another language. But we shall only have another language if we have a state."

As quoted in Chomsky, Noam, 1999.

More Gurion:

But the fighting is only one aspect of the conflict which is in its essence a political one. And politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves. Militarily, it is we who are on the defensive who have the upper hand but in the political sphere they are superior. The land, the villages, the mountains, the roads are in their hands. The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country, while we are still outside. They defend bases which are theirs, which is easier than conquering new bases... let us not think that the terror is a result of Hitler's or Mussolini's propaganda — this helps but the source of opposition is there among the Arabs.

Address at the Mapai Political Committee (7 June 1938) as quoted in Flapan, Simha, 1979.
Again, I don't see anything wrong with a country wanting to gain territory off it's enemies. What you still haven't shown is how any of these proves that Israel deliberately targets Palestinian civilians and not military assets and why they should be blamed for Hamas' using it's own people as human shields. All you've been presenting so far are red herrings which have nothing to do with the question I asked.

This should give you a broader view of what is going on.

What is the spirit of the zionists. Are they capable of killing palestinian kids? Really? What is the mood of the Zionist towards those they call Goyim? Some of these videos might throw some light on it for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA
So I watched the video, and it is shameful that some Jews are racists but this doesn't in anyway lead us to the likelihood that because they want Sudanese immigrants out of their country, therefore they will purposely fire rockets at hospitals and schools so as to kill Palestinian children. What you have presented is yet another red herring.

Here more on indoctrinating kids:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9bXEVpgyHg
[/quote]
Really? Indoctrinating kids? By asking them questions at a war museum? I wonder what Nigerian kids on an excursion to a war museum might say about what they want to do to Boko Haram if given an armored tank. Perhaps if they make the mistake of aspiring to join the army so as to fight and kill enemies of Nigeria who in some cases killed their parents. Politically Correct Pastor AIO will condemn Nigeria for "brainwashing" them against Boko Haram. How absurd can you get? By the way your video is another red herring as I can't make any logical inference that leads me from kids who want to be warriors when they grow up to "therefore Israel targets children and not that they are firing back at Hamas who have incidentally chosen to place their military assets among their children.

Since you seem to like videos, I have a few for you.

Children being actively encouraged by a TV show to hate Jews (that's what real indoctrination looks like)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ORAM-usqhQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3OYjKZ2Cu8

An Egyptian candid camera TV show where guests are tricked into believing that they are on a Jewish show and then are applauded as patriots if they act violently enough towards the Jews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN_Gk82y7e8

A Palestinian psychologist complaining that Palestinians are actively using the deaths of their own children for propaganda. Seeing that there is already a culture where kids who died by stray missiles are treated as heroes hence creating an incentive for martyrdom amongst kids, it is very easy to draw the logical link to using kids as human shields for the sake of even more propaganda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT6iKFQDEP4

To recap: You have failed to show that Israel's attacks were deliberately targeted at Palestinian civilians and not at military assets which were situated amongst civilians?
You have not even provided any evidence from which such an inference can be drawn.

On the other hand I have shown you that Hamas puts military assets among civilians hence using them as human shields even though they have unpopulated areas in which to locate their military assets.
Also Hamas uses it's child victims of war for propaganda.

So again I ask: who is the real villian? Is it the man who fires back at the position of the enemy(who shot him first) or the man who uses his own children as human shields in order to use pictures of their corpses to gain public sympathy?
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by MrAnony1(m): 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
shdemidemi:

You and your emotional tantrums..
Lol, the guy is mostly demagoguery with little to no actual reasoning. Pay him no mind.

1 Like

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
op

Israel has long been rejected by God during the time of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
MrAnony1:
Lol, the guy is mostly demagoguery with little to no actual reasoning. Pay him no mind.

oh well , keep supporting the butchering of innocent women and children, after all they are not Gods chosen people and besides your people aka crusaders have done it before, so nothing new, shedding blood in the name of your god , misplaced alignments and twisted logic.

The God i Know could care less about race ! Every Palestinian child and women that dies, every Jewish child or woman who dies is a loss for him to grieve.

Only hard hearted pharisaical hypocrites think otherwise. smiley

1 Like

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
JMAN05: op

Israel has long been rejected by God during the time of Jesus.

Dont mind these people who preach 2 covenants one of which is apart from Christ and not in him....pure heresy.

There is ONE Covenant and that is in Christ, no seperate deal with the Jews which enables them to keep living in a dream land while killing Palestinians.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stephen Oni: Buhari Should Not Contest 2019 Election - Says Anglican Bishop / What Did Paul Mean When He Referred To The "Lawless One" Also As "Man Of Sin"? / Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.