Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) (10682 Views)

Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? / What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? / Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by PastorAIO: 12:47am On Jul 28, 2014
davidylan:

The map is arab claptrap that PC westerners have bought hook, line and sinker without much thought.

1. You do know and remember that Jordan is 75% of the original mandate of palestine.... before Britain chose to give it to the sheikhs of mecca in 1922? Infact it might interest you to know that the vast majority of "jordanians" today are infact palestinian and that westbank palestinians used to be jordanian citizens up until 1967?

Excuse my flabbergastment. I'll need you to point out the relevance of what you're saying. I posted that map in response to this, your claim that Israel hasn't grabbed land.
davidylan: I mean, how is it that in over 60 years of an "expansionist" mindset, the land mass that Israel controls has barely increased by more than a mile across?
Meanwhile you've failed to address what Ben Gurion said.

2. The map you post is grossly inadequate. Note that it makes absolutely zero attempt to identify the names, populations and demographics of much of anything on the leftmost map except for a few areas allegedly in dispute today[b]. why is that?[/b] Do we just not have information for areas labeled as "palestinian land" or is this just more arab propaganda as usual?
Why is that? Why are you asking for names? Why are you trying to throw red herrings? You said that Israel didn't grab land and I showed you a map showing how the territory controlled has changed and you are shifting to asking for the names populations and demographics.

3. Only about 300,000 - 400,000 arabs were actually "displaced" from Israel in 1948 (about 345,000 i believe)... on the other hand, there were at least 800,000 jews living in Israel as at 1948. Look at the map and do the math.

4. As an example, as at 1948, there were at least 700,000 jews living in jerusalem as against 150,000 non-jews (including both arabs and non-arabs). Now take a look at your leftmost map that awards almost 100% of jerusalem as "palestinian land" and again do the math!

5. Perhaps it is instructive to point out that as at 1948, the term "palestinian" referred to JEWS and NOT arabs (who did not take up this title until Arafat appropriated it in 1988). As an example, the palestine post, a news paper established in 1932 in jerusalem was actually owned and run by zionist jews.
What is the relevance of any of this claptrap to the issue? Did Israel grab land or did it not? Did Ben gurion state that Israel was going to expand or did he not?

6. Map #3 in your queue is wrong. It claims "palestinian land" after 1948 that simply did not exist. As at 1948, the area known as westbank was actually known by its real name - Judea/Samaria (fantastically sounding arab names dont you think?). The name westbank was first coined after the 1948 war by Jordan which had conquered that piece of territory. Gaza was a territory of Egypt. It is a matter of public record that the PLO, at at 1964 CATEGORICALLY stated that they had no jurisdiction nor claims over the westbank and Gaza and considered these lands legitimate parts of jordan and Egypt.

oya, bring your correct map let's see. we are not talking about the names of west bank or any arab sounding names. West bank doesn't sound arab either. Neither does Victoria Island sound like yoruba nor Anthony Village. Please address the issue on the table. Did Israel grab sovereign land from the Palestinians or not?

7. People need to read before posting maps they have no clue about.
And people need to stick to the topic of the conversation and stop muddying the waters. Also people need to actually read a thread before jumping in to post any how. How did you put it? Oh yes.....
clueless, uninformed... yet posting away anyway.

Please go and get clued up as to what we are talking about.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 28, 2014
PastorAIO:

Excuse my flabbergastment. I'll need you to point out the relevance of what you're saying. I posted that map in response to this, your claim that Israel hasn't grabbed land.
Meanwhile you've failed to address what Ben Gurion said.

Indeed you posted a map, a completely meaningless response to your false claim that Israel grabbed land. Rather than show us proof, all we get is a set of propaganda photos?

I could as well post what the PLO said in 1948 where they categorically state that there are no arab palestinians... that they are all Syrians instead... but of course... you're not really interested in the facts.

PastorAIO:
Why is that? Why are you asking for names? Why are you trying to throw red herrings? You said that Israel didn't grab land and I showed you a map showing how the territory controlled has changed and you are shifting to asking for the names populations and demographics.

I'm not sure why you think names are suddenly a red herring. I ask again... why is the map so completely bereft of anything save two colors and a few names? Secondly, i very clearly pointed out that the term "palestinian" as at 1948 referred to people of JEWISH origin. Please study up, the term "palestinian" in reference to arabs was first introduced by the Russians in 1964 when they supported the founding of the PLO. Arafat finally appropriated the term fully in 1988. These are very key facts that need to be brought into the conversation, not shoved away as "red herrings" because they do not support your own preconcieved bias.

PastorAIO:
What is the relevance of any of this claptrap to the issue? Did Israel grab land or did it not? Did Ben gurion state that Israel was going to expand or did he not?

That is a nonsensical question if you're going to avoid the FACTS. Look at your map again... it states that 100% of jerusalem was "palestinian" in 1948. Now that makes very little sense if you simply look at the demographics. As at 1948, there were over 700,000 jews living in Jerusalem and only 150,000 non-jews (including arabs and non-arabs). So can you tell me exactly how Jerusalem was "palestinian" again?

I also added some info - in 1948, what is today known as the Jerusalem Post was called the Palestine Post, founded, owned and run by Zionist jews. But dont let pesky facts get in the way of your need to accuse Israel of "grabbing land".

PastorAIO:
oya, bring your correct map let's see. we are not talking about the names of west bank or any arab sounding names. West bank doesn't sound arab either. Neither does Victoria Island sound like yoruba nor Anthony Village. Please address the issue on the table. Did Israel grab sovereign land from the Palestinians or not?

Talk of red herrings. The names are of vital importance in this issue because it basically gives you a snapshot of the history of the lands in question. For all the noise, the westbank was a term coined by Jordan after annexing east Jerusalem in 1948. Prior to that time, it was known as Judea.

These are the facts that need to be factored into the conversation. Outside that, your vacuous noise making about "did Israel grab sovereign land" is completely moot. How can it be sovereign arab land when the names are clearly jewish and jerusalem had over 80% jewish population? Silly.

PastorAIO:
And people need to stick to the topic of the conversation and stop muddying the waters. Also people need to actually read a thread before jumping in to post any how. How did you put it? Oh yes.....

Note, i was following the thread and chose to simply keep off after reading most of the claptrap that passes for information here.

PastorAIO:
Please go and get clued up as to what we are talking about.

you posted a semi-lengthy response, other than to make snide remarks and whine about whether Israel grabbed "sovereign land" (however you defined that), you have said nothing of substance, provided no facts to buttress your claims and rebutted absolutely none of mine. Talk of having a clue.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by PastorAIO: 1:19am On Jul 28, 2014
davidylan:

You should not post what you do not understand... while trying to change the topic.

I did not change the topic I responded to a post that was there before.

What is it with all these self acclaim Cristiens and there tendency to suffer from acute neurosis and psychological projections. You accuse people of changing topic while you are the one jumping from one issue to another. You say Israel hasn't expanded, then when shown a map of the territories you change to what is the names and the demographics. then you have the gall to say someone else is changing topic. Although to be fair to you I don't think that you are even aware that you are doing it. it's unconscious.

davidylan:

The jews do not believe in Jesus Christ... the laws of Moses tell them an eye for an eye... so your point was?
I can't speak for him but I believe that his point is that you are complicit with Israel in your support and you claim to believe in Jesus.

What is truly sickening is the factless, biased noisemaking about Israel trying to defend itself from an enemy that has sworn since 1922 to destroy them. The caustic bile is the numerous propaganda portrayed as "fact" here by those more interested in defending political correctness.
actually the caustic bile is the glee with which you said this:
davidylan:

God seems to be answering this prayers in Gaza... the wicked who shared sweets on 9-11 and have sworn to never rest until the jews are driven into the sea seem to be getting uprooted one by one... unfortunately including their children.
And the way you've shown yourself to be full of hate and bile against islam even pursuing them to their own section. And now you're trying to hide that. Your reputation is documented all over this forum.

The "clueless and uninformed" note was not a jibe because it frankly is true
. I asked a specific question, you side-stepped it and posted a map you obviously do not understand and have not taken the time to verify. you take arab statements/maps as gospel truth, using them as weapons in your moral crusade against a people whose children grow up learning how to figure their way around bomb shelters. If you all devoted half as much time to being concerned for the children of Sderot perhaps we wont be here today. while you have the luxury to download an iphone app to find you the nearest hotel... the people of Israel are busy downloading apps to alert them to the next rocket... and you dare to judge them? Shame on you all.

We all know that your clueless and uninformed jibe is more self projecting.

you made a claim that Israel did not expand more than one mile. you didn't even give the full coordinates. you said across only. The map was posted in response to that claim. You have not refuted the map. you only posted irrelevancies. If the map is inaccurate then tell us where it is inaccurate.

Pray tell, How do you know it's an arab map. Do the arabs have a special way of making maps. Or did they put their name on it. Okay here's a map I've just googled from a christian website http://christconquers./2012/01/30/palestinian-land-loss-1946-2000/

Ah ha! and it's so hard for you to hide it. You nasty and vile hatred of arabs and islam in general.

Oh poor israelis. I'm so mean and I don't understand their plight. How dare I judge them as they wantonly perpetuate evil on a relatively defenseless people.

I am too lazy to read the thread... because frankly, there is nothing serious to read.
Let me get this straight. You are too lazy to read the thread. Yet you know without reading that there is nothing serious to read. Well done!
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by PastorAIO: 1:30am On Jul 28, 2014
davidylan:

Yawn. I'm not sure what the point here was really. The "dahiya doctrine" is nothing new or special. It is the same military tactic employed by most militaries the world over. Please read up on the first gulf war, the tactic was to first destroy all communication lines that could be used by the iraqi army... bridges, communication lines, power stations, airports, government buildings, anti-aircraft launch sites, major roads... were first bombed the first 2 days before the invasion.

The fact that the UN and NGO's condemn anything makes zero difference really. They are always known to condemn anything Israel does while completely looking the other way when others do so.

I never said that it was new or special. I said that Israel military target civilians and civilian infrastructure. That was the point. I was asked to prove it and I presented the Dahiya doctrine.
Genocide is not new nor special neither. Does that make it okay? Rape is not new nor special. Does that make it okay?
Please go and read this thread from the beginning so you know what we are talking about and how we arrived at the present point before you came and started blowing some vacuous hot air. 'New or Special' my foot.

And of course you will not accept the reports of the UN or any NGOs that contradict your nasty, vile and evil stance. No authorities will do, no experts know as much as you. Only the ones that agree with you. You are a despicable man!!!!

1 Like

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by PastorAIO: 1:44am On Jul 28, 2014
seagulsntrawler: As regard the question by the op, i do not think the majority of the people in israel today are actually jews. You need to dig deep to know that a more sinister and powerful force at play here. Two things you need to do. 1. Do a research on jews from khazaria in old soviet union and their influence in world politics. 2. A research on the occult symbols in the supreme court of israel will give you a hint. Lastly,who is this quote refering to.`i know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty,(but thou art rich) and i know the blasphemy of them which say they are jews, but are the synagogue of satan' rev 2:9. Think people. Think.

LOL! I know about the Khazarians. The thing is that the Khazarians disappeared from the face of Europe. Naturally they probably would have blended into the other Jews of europe but then again it is said that they were not very pious jews.
Furthermore there has been genetic research into the Ashkenazy Jews and it is found that most of them are more related to Iran than to Turkey or Ukraine. (Although that could have been a zionist cover up cos I got it from a zionist site wink. )

However what I think is a hard to dispute fact is that the ashkenazis and many Jews today are not descendants of Abraham. and those that are have only very very little semitic blood. Which of course makes a joke of the term antisemitic cos most of the arabs are actually semites.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 2:32am On Jul 28, 2014
PastorAIO:

I did not change the topic I responded to a post that was there before.

What is it with all these self acclaim Cristiens and there tendency to suffer from acute neurosis and psychological projections. You accuse people of changing topic while you are the one jumping from one issue to another. You say Israel hasn't expanded, then when shown a map of the territories you change to what is the names and the demographics. then you have the gall to say someone else is changing topic. Although to be fair to you I don't think that you are even aware that you are doing it. it's unconscious.

As with the last post, no proof of his claim (other than hysterically repeating the same thing over and over again as if that is going to make it true)... no attempt to rebut mine, just mindless ad hominems.

Again, at the risk of sounding boring, let me repeat. Your map is senseless propaganda. Your map shows jerusalem as being 100% arab for example, even though demographics tell us that it was at least over 80% jewish and less than 15% arab as at 1948. I don't know anywhere in the world where land belongs to the minority population. Perhaps in your own twisted universe.

But of course, just ignore the facts and repeat your "claim" again.

PastorAIO:
actually the caustic bile is the glee with which you said this:
And the way you've shown yourself to be full of hate and bile against islam even pursuing them to their own section. And now you're trying to hide that. Your reputation is documented all over this forum.

Of course, when you've got no point, try red herrings. As i mentioned to frosbel, who has been as vehement as me when it comes to political islam, the issue is not about islam as much as it is about the facts.

PastorAIO:
We all know that your clueless and uninformed jibe is more self projecting.

Ah the ad hominems again. Perfect filler when you've got no facts to bring to the table.

PastorAIO:
you made a claim that Israel did not expand more than one mile. you didn't even give the full coordinates. you said across only. The map was posted in response to that claim. You have not refuted the map. you only posted irrelevancies. If the map is inaccurate then tell us where it is inaccurate.

Pray tell, How do you know it's an arab map. Do the arabs have a special way of making maps. Or did they put their name on it. Okay here's a map I've just googled from a christian website http://christconquers./2012/01/30/palestinian-land-loss-1946-2000/

Ah ha! and it's so hard for you to hide it. You nasty and vile hatred of arabs and islam in general.

Oh poor israelis. I'm so mean and I don't understand their plight. How dare I judge them as they wantonly perpetuate evil on a relatively defenseless people.

Let me get this straight. You are too lazy to read the thread. Yet you know without reading that there is nothing serious to read. Well done!

Again more ad hominems... no facts. Let me know when you have something worthwhile to say.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by PastorAIO: 2:37am On Jul 28, 2014
davidylan:

Of course, when you've got no point, try red herrings. As i mentioned to frosbel, who has been as vehement as me when it comes to political islam, the issue is not about islam as much as it is about the facts.

Ah the ad hominems again. Perfect filler when you've got no facts to bring to the table.

Again more ad hominems... no facts. Let me know when you have something worthwhile to say.

An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a general category of fallacies in which a claim or argument is rejected on the basis of some irrelevant fact about the author of or the person presenting the claim or argument.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 28, 2014
PastorAIO:

I never said that it was new or special. I said that Israel military target civilians and civilian infrastructure. That was the point. I was asked to prove it and I presented the Dahiya doctrine.
Genocide is not new nor special neither. Does that make it okay? Rape is not new nor special. Does that make it okay?
Please go and read this thread from the beginning so you know what we are talking about and how we arrived at the present point before you came and started blowing some vacuous hot air. 'New or Special' my foot.

And of course you will not accept the reports of the UN or any NGOs that contradict your nasty, vile and evil stance. No authorities will do, no experts know as much as you. Only the ones that agree with you. You are a despicable man!!!!

which is basically pointless since hamas does exactly the same thing. Are you also obsessed with finding out if hamas has a similar doctrine? Of course not... like George Orwell's book, just bleat "arab good, Israel bad" and all is ok.

To label what is happening in Gaza as genocide is an insult to the fact that only today, ISIS paraded the heads of more than 50 men on a stake in syria, that Syria has gassed hundreds of children to death... but of course, you could care less. Israel is at war, all militaries target civilian facilities during war... except of course you think the normal rules of war should never apply to a jew.

Ei, the ad hominems are out in force. How dare someone contradict the high and mighty pastor AIO who knows it all? My stance is one of principle... yours is one of equivocation, bias and irrational hatred. As i said (although the facts dont seem to matter much here anyway), the UN is free to put out yet another yawn-inducing accusation that Israel has violated more resolutions... even though two of the voting states include Russia and Syria!!! Yup that certainly is one vote i will take seriously for sure.

Ah thanks for the compliments. Methinks your problem is that, for once, someone laid bare the moral bankruptcy of your position and its not something that sits well with you. Enjoy.

chief priests of morality wailing at dead palestinians, while ignoring the dead syrians, iraqis, pakistanis and all. Killed of course at the hands of their own western armies.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 28, 2014
PastorAIO:

I think you should be a bit more diligent... that "map" is EXACTLY the same as the one you posted earlier except of course, this one does not come with any names of any cities or towns at all and has been slightly altered. Its the same "map" sagamite posted on the politics section, its the same map the muslim dudes posted on facebook the other day. No difference... just the same arab propaganda map doing the rounds on google and no one stopping for 2 seconds to even check whether the map matches the facts at all.

Let me repeat... can you please tell us anywhere in the world where 100% of land belongs to a people with less than 15% of the population? Absurd.

Ei... your question (highlights) once again exposes the utter ignorance that many of you bring to the discussion here. Arab maps of the middle east, omitting Israel completely, are very common (use google to find out if you're interested). Snopes.com has an interesting case involving daimler chrysler company (2 maps in this case). I can also point you to several "palestinian" maps where Israel is basically wiped out and replaced by "palestine" and "palestinian towns". But of course how can i tell you that arabs manufacture fake maps when you know better? Dont let me allow the facts to cloud the pretty alice in wonderland ideas in your head.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by seagulsntrawler: 7:50am On Jul 28, 2014
PastorAIO:

LOL! I know about the Khazarians. The thing is that the Khazarians disappeared from the face of Europe. Naturally they probably would have blended into the other Jews of europe but then again it is said that they were not very pious jews.
Furthermore there has been genetic research into the Ashkenazy Jews and it is found that most of them are more related to Iran than to Turkey or Ukraine. (Although that could have been a zionist cover up cos I got it from a zionist site wink. )

However what I think is a hard to dispute fact is that the ashkenazis and many Jews today are not descendants of Abraham. and those that are have only very very little semitic blood. Which of course makes a joke of the term antisemitic cos most of the arabs are actually semites.

I agree with most of the points you raised. If many christians in nigeria know about the powers behind the so called God's people, i dont think they will want to have anything to do with them.
Firstly, they are not christians and neither do they practise judaism as thought by the torah. They are practitioners of jewish esotric qabala with teachings from the talmud.
They discriminate against black jews(falashas) and orthodox practicing jews (who have a great disdain for millitary duties).
My greatest concern is the motive behind Israel's conduct which i believe is more inspired by satanic and demonic forces.
What does benjamin netayanhu, bill gate, bill clinton, rockerfellers, rotschilds, magdalene albright,alan greenspan,madonna, and roman abrahmovic to name just a few, all have in common. They all follow and practice this perversion of judaism.
Don't be surprised if the globalist elites are the ones funding and arming hamas and al aqsa brigade since they are known to back both sides of all conflicts.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by seagulsntrawler: 7:54am On Jul 28, 2014
I agree with most of the points you raised. If many christians in nigeria know about the powers behind the so called God's people, i dont think they will want to have anything to do with them.
Firstly, they are not christians and neither do they practise judaism as thought by the torah. They are practitioners of jewish esotric qabala with teachings from the talmud.
They discriminate against black jews(falashas) and orthodox practicing jews (who have a great disdain for millitary duties).
My greatest concern is the motive behind Israel's conduct which i believe is more inspired by satanic and demonic forces.
What does benjamin netayanhu, bill gate, bill clinton, rockerfellers, rotschilds, magdalene albright,alan greenspan,madonna, and roman abrahmovic to name just a few, all have in common. They all follow and practice this perversion of judaism.
Don't be surprised if the globalist elites are the ones funding and arming hamas and al aqsa brigade since they are known to back both sides of all conflicts.
israel is even more of a threat to world peace with their unending penchance for land grabbing and acting with impunity. More worisome is the fact that they get the most foreign aid from the US and possess about 200 nuclear weapons.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Boomark(m): 8:29am On Jul 28, 2014
shdemidemi:

I understand the old is different from the new but the question is-

Has God turned His back on the nation of Israel?

Is God the one empowering them to this kind of killing after SAVING the world through the Only Way...CHRIST?

I believe you don't have a Sure answer to your question and mine above, do you?

Am also sure you will not join any form of killing to support the coming to pass of the prophecy as a Christian. Why then would you support those doing the killing?

If you are sure that Christ is the only way, why not act and speak like someone who is in Christ which you are sure of.

Luke 3:14
King James Bible
And the soldiers likewise demanded of him, saying, And what shall we do? And he said unto them, Do violence to no man, neither accuse any falsely; and be content with your wages.

"Do violence to no man" that is what he said and that is what we have to say to all men... To bokos, to the Israelites, etc.

The prophesy Must come to pass. Leave those who are not in Christ to carry out the negative part of it. You can save one or two persons by preaching Christ(do violence to no man).
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by shdemidemi(m): 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
I don't think I have supported violence in any way or form here. All I am saying is that God's promise is without repentance. If He gave that land to them and said says 'blessed are those who bless Israel and curse on those who curse them', who am I to challenge.

My friend, when it comes to bible prophecy, they will come to pass whether we like it or not. The word of God stands above what we humans call good and evil.

Before good and evil was known by the fall of man, there was God. We became aware of good and evil as a result of sin. Now, some of us even try to challenge God by our own myopic interpretation of what good and bad is.

He calls the slaughter of Jesus good.. I would have called it gruesome. But I submit to what God calls good. He remains truth and my sinful self remain a liar.

2 Likes

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by JesusisLord85: 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
davidylan:

thank you for pointing out the bleeding obvious. God deals with us christians as individuals, He deals with the jews as a people... there is a reason a country that tiny has been strong enough to withstand the onslaught from all its arab neighbours for over 60 years. The Lord indeed is a Man of War and a strong arm behind Israel.

My brother, what I am telling all of you is that we are the true descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Ever wondered why we name and circumcise our boys on the 7th day? Anyway, read the book 'The Call to the Hebrews', and check the authors site http://mawuvi.com.

The truth shall set you free.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by shdemidemi(m): 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
^^^

What difference does a Nigerian claiming to be Israel make? The church(gentile and Israel) took the place of physical Israel already, coupled with the fact that we have greater promises as the body of Christ..
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by JesusisLord85: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
shdemidemi:

What difference does a Nigerian claiming to Israel make? The church(gentile and Israel) took the place of physical Israel already, coupled with the fact that we have greater promises as the body of Christ..

Took the place of? So God broke his promise to Abraham?
Get out of here you teacher of lies. You still stalk this place preaching your garbage.

We are Israel, among other negro tribes. No Edomite church took anything. "Greater promises as the body of christ". This i the kind of mindless quoting I had to deal with on a daily basis when I announced to my people that I have tossed their false religion in the bin, and taken on the truth.
What is the truth?

Psalms 119:142 "Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is the truth"

Continue misinterpreting Paul to your own destruction. I will speak the truth to the flock, wolf man.

2 Likes

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Get out of here you teacher of lies. You still stalk this place preaching your garbage.

We are Israel, among other negro tribes. No Edomite church took anything. "Greater promises as the body of christ". This i the kind of mindless quoting I had to deal with on a daily basis when I announced to my people that I have tossed their false religion in the bin, and taken on the truth.
What is the truth?

Psalms 119:142 "Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is the truth"

Continue misinterpreting Paul to your own destruction. I will speak the truth to the flock, wolf man.
grin
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
JesusisLord85:

What is the truth?

I think the point the guy wants to make is that God had drafted others into the seed of Abraham, not only fleshly jews.

Gal 3:29

Moreover, if YOU belong to Christ, YOU are really Abraham’s seed, heirs with reference to a promise
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by JesusisLord85: 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
JMAN05:

I think the point the guy wants to make is that God had drafted others into the seed of Abraham, not only fleshly jews.

Gal 3:29

Moreover, if YOU belong to Christ, YOU are really Abraham’s seed, heirs with reference to a promise

My brother, there is no such thing.
What is a Jew? A Jew is any man of the tribe of Judah or Benjamin. They were the only tribes that returned to Israel after the Babylonian and Assyrian captivities.
The northern tribes were scattered around. Some returned to Samaria, but Samaria was largely made up of assyrians (2 Kings 17).
So if one is not a Jew, they are a gentile.
But the gentile the Messiah refers to are indeed the lost sheep of the House of Israel (Northern Kingdom).

Matthew 15:24 "I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel"

No surprise there, this is what the prophets of old spoke of. They mentioned nothing of strangers (i.e. others other than the sons of Jacob) taking their place as the elect.

Many believe the Messiah came to save the heathen. It sounds nice, but lets stick to the truth:

Psalms 147:19-20 "He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel. He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the Lord"

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by nep2ra(m): 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
JesusisLord85:

What is a Jew? A Jew is any man of the tribe of Judah or Benjamin. They were the only tribes that returned to Israel after the Babylonian and Assyrian captivities.
The northern tribes were scattered around. Some returned to Samaria, but Samaria was largely made up of assyrians (2 Kings 17).
But the gentile the Messiah refers to are indeed the lost sheep of the House of Israel (Northern Kingdom).

No surprise there, this is what the prophets of old spoke of. They mentioned nothing of strangers (i.e. others other than the sons of Jacob) taking their place as the elect.

Many believe the Messiah came to save the heathen. It sounds nice, but lets stick to the truth:

Psalms 147:19-20 "He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel. He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the Lord"

Shalom

Dis guy, your yarns use style make bread sha!

shocked
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Shalom

Granted, Jesus came to gather the lost sheep of the house of Israel, however, they rejected him. Matt 23:37-38

Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent forth to her,—how often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks together under her wings! But YOU people did not want it. 38 Look! YOUR house is abandoned to YOU.

But to his disciples he told that they were to go to a distant land to bear witness to his name. Read Acts 1:8

When you quote psalms, you are still on the Mosaic Law, why not quote the writings after Christ's ascension? But isn't it funny how you left my bible quotation and continued with what you want to say? Isn't that one I quoted part of scripture?

We read from 26:

YOU are all, in fact, sons of God through YOUR faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For all of YOU who were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor freeman, there is neither male nor female; for YOU are all one [person] in union with Christ Jesus. 29 Moreover, if YOU belong to Christ, YOU are really Abraham’s seed, heirs with reference to a promise

Who was Paul writing that to, only Jews? How will people of other race view Paul's writing, that they are invited, but rejected anyway?

Acts 10:34

At this Peter opened his mouth and said: “For a certainty I perceive that God is not partial, 35 but in every nation the man that fears him and works righteousness is acceptable to him."

What led to that statement by Peter, and is Cornelius a Jew?

True, God have not dealt so with any nation apary from the Jews as psalm says, but Peter saw something different that day.
Please respond and dont jump scripture as if it was false.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by PastorAIO: 12:19am On Jul 29, 2014
Kai, I see I made a grave error in actually responding to that nasty fellow. Last last he managed to distract from the flow of the thread without adding anything or countering anything that was said before. He didn't even read the thread.
I should be more vigilant against this type of obfuscation in the future.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by shdemidemi(m): 4:53am On Jul 29, 2014
JesusisLord85:

What is the truth?

Why get rude? No need for that atall...

And what promise given to Abraham seem broken to you?

Do you know the meaning of righteousness? Has God stopped being righteous by replacing the law with the Spirit? answer the question, so we locate the holes in what you perceive right.

Have this in hind sight as you reply-

Romans 11
But some of these branches from Abraham’s tree—some of the people of Israel—have been broken off. And you Gentiles, who were branches from a wild olive tree, have been grafted in. So now you also receive the blessing God has promised Abraham and his children, sharing in the rich nourishment from the root of God’s special olive tree.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by PastorAIO: 9:32am On Jul 29, 2014
shdemidemi:

Do you know the meaning of righteousness?

That is a very good question that I think every self acclaimed christian on this forum should attempt to answer for themselves. I for one, know that righteousness is not perpetuating evil acts and claiming that it's okay and you're righteous because God magically 'imputes' righteousness unto you and ignores your actual actions.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 29, 2014
PastorAIO, frosbel, LB et al

This might be worth reading.

http://www.samharris.org/blog/item/why-dont-i-criticize-israel
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by macof(m): 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
Weselion: There must be a reason behind Israel attacking. Israel Is one peaceful country but if you find their trouble.....its disastrous

Israel has never been peaceful...Hitler should have killed all Jews grin
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by macof(m): 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
frosbel:

And your God condones this massacre of women and children ?

Of course the Bible God had always been a fan of Israel
Maybe you should read your Bible properly and see where ur God instructed Israel to go kill and rape women and children of other nations...he certainly commanded what Israel is doing today as well

1 Like

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by JesusisLord85: 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
JMAN05:

Granted, Jesus came to gather the lost sheep of the house of Israel, however, they rejected him. Matt 23:37-38

Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent forth to her,—how often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks together under her wings! But YOU people did not want it. 38 Look! YOUR house is abandoned to YOU.

But to his disciples he told that they were to go to a distant land to bear witness to his name. Read Acts 1:8

When you quote psalms, you are still on the Mosaic Law, why not quote the writings after Christ's ascension? But isn't it funny how you left my bible quotation and continued with what you want to say? Isn't that one I quoted part of scripture?

We read from 26:

YOU are all, in fact, sons of God through YOUR faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For all of YOU who were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor freeman, there is neither male nor female; for YOU are all one [person] in union with Christ Jesus. 29 Moreover, if YOU belong to Christ, YOU are really Abraham’s seed, heirs with reference to a promise

Who was Paul writing that to, only Jews? How will people of other race view Paul's writing, that they are invited, but rejected anyway?

Acts 10:34

At this Peter opened his mouth and said: “For a certainty I perceive that God is not partial, 35 but in every nation the man that fears him and works righteousness is acceptable to him."

What led to that statement by Peter, and is Cornelius a Jew?

True, God have not dealt so with any nation apary from the Jews as psalm says, but Peter saw something different that day.
Please respond and dont jump scripture as if it was false.

You stumbled again friend. Jew = Judah and Benjamin. Where were the lost sheep of the northern Kingdom? Scattered everywhere. Cornelius was an Israelite of the northern Kingdom (You have inspired me to do a topic on this, coming soon). The Jews thought God was only dealing with the Kingdom of Judah.Not so. He was calling Israel back also.

Jer 31:31 "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah"

Who else wrote to the 'scattered'? Hmm lets see:

1 Peter 1:1 "Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,"

The biggest lie in your religion is that the laws (which are everlasting, from generation to generation), no longer need to be observed. What is most absurd is that the church claims to observe the 10 commandments (apparently, this, and love, is all Yahshua commanded), and yet they forget the sabbath, to keep it holy.

Matthew 23:38 does not say "your house has abandoned you". Stop reading from the weed smokers bible. It says "Your house is left desolate". Even if it had said that, what the heck would you be trying to prove.

"You are all heirs", you say. Who was he talking to? Well, go and read my thread on Galatians, and your answer will be there brother.

Keep the law.

Revelation 14:12: Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Yeshua.
Revelation 22:14: Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by JesusisLord85: 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
shdemidemi:

Do you know the meaning of righteousness? Has God stopped being righteous by replacing the law with the Spirit? answer the question, so we locate the holes in what you perceive right.

The bible defines righteousness. Remember the words of the prophet Isaiah:

Isaiah 28:10 "For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little"

So the definition of righteousness:

Isaiah 51:7 "Hearken unto me, ye that know righteousness, the people in whose heart is my law; fear ye not the reproach of men, neither be ye afraid of their revilings."

Having faith in the Messiah and keeping the commandments are not mutually exclusive, as you lead others to think. How can ye say you have faith, and no works brother. According to your doctrine, one can close his eyes and say "I believe", and not continue in sin, and they will be saved. As I told you last year, if that is your position, get ready for judgement.

1 John 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him"

This is why I speak to you in such a manner. There is no truth in you. As long as you continue to spout this false doctrine, I will rebuke.

Isaiah 58:1 "Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins".
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by shdemidemi(m): 4:19am On Jul 30, 2014
^^ in your mind you have said what righteousness mean, right?
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by shdemidemi(m): 5:13am On Jul 30, 2014
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by PastorAIO: 9:53am On Jul 30, 2014
shdemidemi: @pastr AIO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHl11S5GsSo&feature=youtu.be

I'm watching it now. I won't be able to watch it all this morning. However from the little I've watched I've already found one error (at 4:00) and he calls it the 'most' important reason why he hates Israel. He says, 'Allah does not like jews'. What!!?

Yet the facts show that Jews have always thrived in Islamic countries. It is the christian Europeans that do not like Jews. It is the New testament that is infused full of Anti-semitic propaganda. Every time the Jews are cleansed out of a european country they run to an islamic country where they are given shelter.

I'll watch some more and comment later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. / Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments / The Difference Between Living A Fruitful Life & Living A Sacrificial Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 185
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.