Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here - Agriculture (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here (61092 Views)

Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. / Palm Oil Farmers Let's Meet Here / Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by FarmTech(m): 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
Chibueze775:
Am from oraifite, Anambra state, I want to go into commercial goat farming by next month August 2020, my problem now is I don't know any goat farm in Anambra where I will buy my foundation stock, so am planning to buy from the market but its not advisable to buy foundation stock from the market, I wanna take the risk, hopefully by God grace they will be OK. so if anyone residing in Anambra knows a goat farm that I can purchase my foundation stock should contact me pls
Buy from backyard goat farmers. Big goat farms are not that common.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Chibueze775(m): 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
FarmTech:

Buy from backyard goat farmers. Big goat farms are not that common.
thanks
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by NAGR: 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
Linagold:
Am from Anambra state Oraifite to be precise. I base in Lagos and have a cassava farm in Ogun state, Yewa north area of Abeokuta, I went for harvesting last week, my brothers and sisters, it was a huge lost as the harvesters claimed that the land is too hard and was charged exorbitantly coupled with the fact that am a stranger. Half of my farm was left unharvested until rain returns to soften the land, transport to move the products from the farm to market was also very high.
However, come next planting season, we shall expand to plantain cultivation/ fish and snail farming. We're using a plantain estate in Ogun state .
We also market unpeeled Egusi (mellon) in very large quantities.You also can make cool money doing the business of Egusi. You can make as much as 200k in commission. The warehouse is in Enugu/Abakaliki.
If you need farm land in Ogun state, let's talk.
WhatsApp +2348066166170
Email: linagold150@gmail.com

Photo from Linagold

Good day ma.
We would like to officially invite you to Agrobeam: The foremost online agricultural community where buyers and sellers connect, interact and trade.

To get started,you can register on *https://community.agrobeam.com/* and upload your products to
have an online presence and connect with millions of buyers globally.

Kindly visit www.agrobeam.com for more info...
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by AdeneyFeeds: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
Good day Farmers,

This is Adeney Agricultural Feeds, we are the supplier of foreign feed additives such as.....

Enzymes
Toxin binder
Dicalcium phosphate DCP
Monocalcium phosphate MCP
72% fishmeal
65% fishmeal
Dl-methionine
L-methionine
L-lysine
L-threonine
VitC ascorbic acid

Interested buyer should contact......

WhatsApp 08058286101
Call 08058286101, 08025516006

We ship nationwide

1 Like

Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by ChiKingFarm: 3:01am On Oct 17, 2020
please i urgently need about 10 to 20 plot of farm land in anywhere in Anambra , N50K-N130K max ....i will really appreciate it if someone can help me out. zero 7 zero 154 two 7 202.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by ChiKingFarm: 4:01am On Oct 17, 2020
please my people of Anambra udo diri unu, i want to ask if anyone know the current price of a full registered survey plan and their workmanship for 20 plots of land .thanks
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by firstlady99(f): 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2021
I am into plantain selling/farming business. I can deliver more than 100 dozens of plantain. I base in awka (anambra state), you can call or WhatsApp me on 08026519935
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by FarmTech(m): 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
firstlady99:
I am into plantain selling/farming business. I can deliver more than 100 dozens of plantain. I base in awka (anambra state), you can call or WhatsApp me on 08026519935
You are highly welcome. I planted some plantains too. Where in awka is your farm based? Mine is in Obinetiti Awkwuzu.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Kamkamdd: 12:05am On Jan 30, 2021
Good thread. I just came across this thread. I am 4rm Uli in Ihiala LGA. I established a snail farm last Nov.And it's really a lovely experience.
Dis yr i am making serious plan to start agro distribution biz.My intention is to distribute different edibles.Right now sourcing for shop to serve as a Base.
If maybe u're into farming, and looking for a distribution or marketing channel ,we can work together.
Looking for farmers in areas like Ogbaru etc.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Alphafarms(m): 9:02am On Jan 30, 2021
Alpha fisheries & Agro Services, now in Anambra state. Nnewi
Call/WhatsApp 08021106583

* Catfish fingerlings
* Tilapia fingerlings
* Hatching for interested farms/farmer
* Water testing Analysis
* consultancy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by jjbest123(m): 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
ChiKingFarm:
please i urgently need about 10 to 20 plot of farm land in anywhere in Anambra , N50K-N130K max ....i will really appreciate it if someone can help me out. zero 7 zero 154 two 7 202.

Did you later see the land you are looking for
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by mamakosi: 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2021
I want to start a pepper farm in Mgbakwu please who knows of any pepper farm in Anambra I can visit?
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Ugorji8: 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
I need a farm manager. Someone with training and experience in livestock management and marketing, especially the management of pigs. I need someone that's passionate and energetic and knows the biz and the area well. The farm is in Ufuma Orumba North.
The ideal candidate will be someone with a lot of initiative and drive since they will be responsible for day to day management as I am out of the country for most of the time.
Interested parties could post their contact here.
Thanks
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Nezzjnr: 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
rareman:

Mine was leased from government, you can always get at mokoloki though am thinking buying outright so I can plan and manage it better
Are the lands at Mokoloki still available
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Kennybh: 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
I'm Kenneth from Oko town in Orumba North Local Government Area Anambra State. I'm into Cassava processing.
If you are interested in a cheap land for agriculture, I have land in Orumba North Local Government Area. The land is@ #150,000 -#250,000. For more info, call 070608210.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Lonestar124: 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
FarmTech:

I got for 3k per plot of 50 by 100ft. I will write about my activities when ready. You are welcome.
Do you still have farmland for sale in Anambra.....
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by FarmTech(m): 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
Lonestar124:
Do you still have farmland for sale in Anambra.....
I'm not the landlord. But most of the lands here have been taken.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Lonestar124: 6:25am On Oct 18, 2021
Kennybh:
I'm Kenneth from Oko town in Orumba North Local Government Area Anambra State. I'm into Cassava processing.
If you are interested in a cheap land for agriculture, I have land in Orumba North Local Government Area. The land is@ #150,000 -#250,000. For more info, call 070608210.
do you rent farmland?
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by honourablechomm: 8:38pm On May 15, 2022
Please there's is a table virgin land available for sale at mgbakwu Anambra State, a plot of it goes for #500,000, meanwhile the minimum one has to buy is 20 plots. The land is very good both for agricultural purposes and for electing structures. Chat me up on 08037319176 if you are interested, or you know anyone who might be interested in it buying.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Bishop346(m): 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
Sold out.
TLAX:

Is this still available?
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by doublestar21(m): 11:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
teaandteea:
yes it is. You can contact me on 08125193014, for ease of communication

Your number is not going through
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by excess4luv: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
FarmTech:

I'm not the landlord. But most of the lands here have been taken.

do you have access to farm lands around Oba, Akwu-ukwu, or Ojoto
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by FarmTech(m): 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2023
excess4luv:

do you have access to farm lands around Oba, Akwu-ukwu, or Ojoto
No. The ones here have been taken. But I will contact sb who can help.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by excess4luv: 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
FarmTech:

No. The ones here have been taken. But I will contact sb who can help.

i will be waiting
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Endeared(f): 2:59pm On Jan 20
Is this thread still active or not?
Happy new year

1 Like

Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by HarryGleb: 10:06pm On Feb 14
Ok
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Otiwaikuku: 11:47pm On Mar 20
Endeared:
Is this thread still active or not?
Happy new year

Umunnem udo dili unu o!

I am from Anambra but based in Lagos.Pls can we resuscitate this?
Where can one get cheap farmland around Ogun state and environs?
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Endeared(f): 12:05pm On Apr 13
So this thread is dead or what?

Can it be resurrected biko.

Pls what can I plant with ede ọkụ?

Make una answer me o

Daalụ nu

1 Like

Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Otiwaikuku: 1:51am On Apr 21
Endeared:
So this thread is dead or what?

Can it be resurrected biko.

Pls what can I plant with ede ọkụ?

Make una answer me o

Daalụ nu

Pls let’s resurrect this thread.
Many acres of genuine farmland is available at Achalla Awka North L.G.A.
It’s close to Anambra State University

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm / Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) / Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.