Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,646 members, 7,823,831 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? (18977 Views)

CBN, Banks Set August 1 To Publish Serial Debtors’ List / How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Debtor.... / After Being Scammed, Can You Retrieve Your Lost Money Through Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by Whizpeter(m): 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
egopersonified:

This your signature is a riddle and the answer is a fly. It is only a fly that can sit on a king sitting on a throne.

You were the one who gave yourself a Riddle and you solved it perfectly... Wow!
Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by mabeni(m): 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
XVIER: my sister go to his house with a cutlass not gun ooooo because no one is scared of gun again in this nigeria. now is the action moment and listen carefully, when you get to his house knock his door very hard 3times, he will definitely shout "who is that?" when he comes out use the cutlass to scrub the ground then ask this way BABA EMEKA where my money cos today is the judgement day... he might want to run so hold onto his trousers. now use the cutlass to cut any wood or "cutable" stuff u see around. that is just to scare him, now ask for your money again if he didnt give you then go for the head shikeina
odaran, alakoba!
Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by XVIER(m): 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
grin o fe gba owo re ni nau grin
mabeni: odaran, alakoba!
Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by Suarezpatrick: 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
ceasare:

Oga wch 1 b aro bagger again grin grin grin
his cult members
Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by HopeAtHand: 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
Billyonaire:
Do not be scared of repercussions in life. Life is what we make It. All die na die.

Absolutely Making Sense.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by Tholuwaniey(m): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
sammoe:
You done brush am now?
grin
Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by sammoe(m): 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
Tholuwaniey: grin
Good boy! I can see how white they are. Brush twice daily, you hear? If you don't have time, brush once.
Once is better than none.
See mine
grin
And I've brushed only once today.
Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by oshyno(m): 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
299: Nna, I don't believe that money is your life savings, cos if it was, you would do ANYTHING to retrieve it.

I had a similar experience a few years ago when I was still starting up. A guy was owing me 550k(almost everything I had then grin) and I did everything I could to get the money, yet he wouldn't crack. Worst still, he was buying landed properties yet giving me silly excuses. Later, I got wind of his upcoming traditional weeding and then I went to Esut and imported some school boys grin. We landed at the venue, he saw us and immediately came forward to meet us cos he knew there was problem. We threatened to scatter the weeding if he didn't provide the money. He called his brothers and they begged and begged angry. For where? The 5 boys I had where mean and prepared for the worst.
How 250k appeared from no where, only God knows. Yet my boys still insisted we take one of their cars as collateral pending when he paid the balance. I refused and insisted on giving him time to pay the balance cry. That has been one of the worst decisions in my life. As of today, he's still yet to pay after 5 years. Infact the guy even threatened to 'deal' with me for embarrassing him at his weeding. His wife see me as a devil. All this ontop my money.

Dont doubt him man. I am a living witness currently going through same thing. Mine is even worse- 2.7m (thank God I'm still working). I trusted him with my money in a business deal bcuz I was always busy with work and he made a mess of the whole thing. Bitter lesson indeed.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by Buddhar(m): 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
[mod] Banned for hijacking this thread
Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by LobsanRampa(m): 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
datguru:

Chai! Died before paying you? Na him dead body pay you ? How did this happen

I meant the guy did'nt pay me at all, he always promise to pay me which he did'nt and he is dead now.
Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by Superstar007(m): 11:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
XVIER: my sister go to his house with a cutlass not gun ooooo because no one is scared of gun again in this nigeria. now is the action moment and listen carefully, when you get to his house knock his door very hard 3times, he will definitely shout "who is that?" when he comes out use the cutlass to scrub the ground then ask this way BABA EMEKA where my money cos today is the judgement day... he might want to run so hold onto his trousers. now use the cutlass to cut any wood or "cutable" stuff u see around. that is just to scare him, now ask for your money again if he didnt give you then go for the head shikeina

grin grin
Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by XVIER(m): 12:09am On Jul 30, 2014
cheesy cheesy
Superstar007:

grin grin
Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by emmabest2000(m): 7:54am On Jul 30, 2014
Dyt:
lwkmd
my belle o
Abeg o grin
Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by Amadaz(m): 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
ceasare:

Oga wch 1 b aro bagger again grin grin grin
r u a learner?
Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by Mattin(m): 7:26am On Aug 21, 2014
naijacutee: It is worth the stress o, Bros Mattin. Do people obey court injunctions? What is the process of doing this?
if there is a written agreement between the two parties, take it to the court. The debtor will be asked to give a stipulated time when he/she will pay back. Thats all. BTW, we have some stubborn folks that will prefer to go to prison ooo...i hope this is not ur debtors category
Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by obidevine(m): 9:52am On Sep 07, 2014
Hi @ naijacutee, I've been trying to "create a new topic" on some segments since yesterday but I keep getting this message ... "Please wait for a new minutes before submitting this post . Our server is overwhelmed". Please what do I do, can you assist me?
Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by bank2k4real(m): 12:20am On Sep 21, 2014
naijacutee: Guys, please has anyone got smart tips on how to retrieve money from a serial onigbese?

I don't want to waste energy or resources on chasing this debt, and I would like to know what methods have worked for you guys.

Obviously, I'll never ever lend anyone again as I've learnt the hard way that the easiest solution is prevention.

Thanks in advance.

I have one too at abuja...she has refused picking my calls...
Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 21, 2014
disturb d person and know his house and let d family know that is owing u. if he has d fear of God he may turn up. but collect next time if you are giving out ur money
Re: How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? by grandstar(m): 5:33am On Nov 26, 2014
naijacutee:
It is worth the stress o, Bros Mattin. Do people obey court injunctions? What is the process of doing this?
they will lock him up if if disobeys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York / S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 / FOREX: FG Orders CBN To Abolish Parallel Market - Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.