Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group (7166 Views)

Yoruba From Mile 2 Lagos Called For Dissolution Of Nigeria After The Unrest / 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard / Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by Ziluxga(m): 10:36am On Jul 21, 2014
prophetone:

See this one giving conditions for going home. My friend you nyamiri must leave arewa land by hook or by crook. How can you be carelessly pouring insults on other regions yet you shamelessly insist on squatting on their land? #NyamiriMustGo
If u push a people completely to their region and make sure nobody gets out, what name do u call it in a democratic setting? My friend you are pathetic, confused and without knowing what u and your folks want. There's nothing like "going home" in UN book, what U can see if justifiable in UN book is "wanting out". Learn Oduduwa son.

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by vicenteze: 11:20am On Jul 21, 2014
dozzzybaba: You are a Liar

Last year, Governor Babatunde Raji Ifashola deported some ibo destitutes and gave them a free bus ride back to iboland but we remebered how you ibos wept and wailed over the deportation.

A Yoruba man will be happy to go back to Yorubaland

An Ijaw man will be happy to go back to Ijawland

A Hausa man will be happy to go back to Hausaland

It is only the ibo man that would cry whenever he is deported back home

and you call it deportation, the sperm that produces you is a waste...Igbomen held nigeria millitary backed by UN for three years and you a yoruba bigot got the mouth to vommit poo while they killed your brother Abiola and disgraced Oladipo Diya, Adissa and co. And you could'nt do anything with your cowardice but resort to lick the ass of your master.

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by Sall(m): 11:55am On Jul 21, 2014
As an indigen of kogi state I can tell u guy the Yoruba can claim 50percent of kogi state. Take it or leave it.

3 Likes

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by wordcat(m): 11:58am On Jul 21, 2014
dozzzybaba: You make me choke with laughter

We knew how you ibos begged, cried and emitted mucus from the nose before the Federal Government built the Enugu int'l airport for you(it was actually repainted) whereas a yoruba man, Wale Babalakin built and owns the Murtala Mohammed Airport II.

We knew how the entire ibo race viz: governors, politicians, ohaneze ndibo and even the obi of onisha went to abuja to beg the federal for the 2nd Niger bridge, whereas, a Yoruba Governor built the Lekki Ikoyi cable link bridge, a suspension bridge, the first of its kind in west africa.

The Umuahia-Akwa Ibom road within the Abia state axis is the worst federal road in Nigeria

The igbos are liabilities to the federal government

Is Lagos the only state in South West? Keep citing Lagos as Ogun, Osun are not Yorubberland.
Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by dozzzybaba: 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
dozzybaba:

You are not a muslim but 'you are not a Xtian'. Na me you wan deceive. grin

Supermugu, use your head next time you wan thief. You hear.

We know what some yoruba ragheads did to Oyedepo's church in kwara some years ago just because it was situated in front of mosque. That church is no longer there. We know why. Check your history. grin

Get your own rag before it's too late. 10 yards of Islamic rag will be appropriate for your large conehead. grin
Dozie roberts, they told me you were an 1d1ot; now i know why they said so.

I am not a moslem neither am i a christian. I am an Ifa adherent. The religious pluralism of the Yorubas is lost on you f00lish ibos.

What is the meaning of supermugu? Is that your fathers name?

What happened to Oyedepo's church in Kwara? I know winners chapel was bombed in Yobe, circa 2012 and i am aware of the sucide bombers attempt at winners chapel in Imo state few weeks ago

As for the Islamic rag, your worthless ibo leaders already have 'em on their Igbos. Go ask Alhaji Orji Uzor Kalu

12 Likes

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
TeekayAkin: The Blue, The White and The Blue - The O'odua Flag!

The first Blue stands for 'Oju Orun' - the sky that is right above us, the gateway into the universe.

The White stands for 'Ala' - the white cloth of Obatala, the King of the White Cloth, which represents IFA, the Divine Knowledge.

The second Blue stands for 'Okun' , the Ocean - the unfathomable wisdom that lies within.

The Stars above represent our ancestors and heroes past.

The Stars below represents our future generations

The statue of Oduduwa, the progenitor of the Omo Odua needs no introduction and is the binding force that hold us together as a race, a culture and a people.

- O'dua National Assembly (ONA)
The ONA in Yoruba could also be called ỌNA, which means THE WAY!
this flag looks better than the one on the first page. Looks like the flag of Uruguay. Hmmm...

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by basilo101: 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
dozzzybaba: You are a Liar

Last year, Governor Babatunde Raji Ifashola deported some ibo destitutes and gave them a free bus ride back to iboland but we remebered how you ibos wept and wailed over the deportation.

A Yoruba man will be happy to go back to Yorubaland

An Ijaw man will be happy to go back to Ijawland

A Hausa man will be happy to go back to Hausaland

It is only the ibo man that would cry whenever he is deported back home

plz check d meaning of deportation in ur dictionary. Igbos wnt dia own con3 bt 4 d meantime, dey must ocupy evry inch of d present con3. If u r glued 2 ur vilage dat one concern u
Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by Mark1979: 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
Free mobile app security app created to help with the personal safety of Nigerians. It is a called 9ra Naija rescue alert, available on download on google play and google. The functions of this app is to send an SOS text alert to the contacts on your phone letting your family, friends and security operatives know if you are in danger or need medical assistance and it pin points your location. Let your family and friends know about this new app. Let me know what you think of this app. Thank you.

http://www.naijarescuealert.com/

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.securityapp&hl=en_GB
Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
Idrismusty97: Kwara and kogi isn't part of odua republic, No northerners will leave those states! Anyway a referendum should be carry out in these places and much of the middle belt. We the Arewas wouldn't force anyone. They can go form their country.
I'm in Ilorin right now and I can tell you only Ilorin stands alone in this matter. Tell an Igbomina or an Ibolo person the above and he/she will eat you raw.

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
dozzzybaba: Dozie roberts, they told me you were an 1d1ot; now i know why they said so.

I am not a moslem neither am i a christian. I am an Ifa adherent. The religious pluralism of the Yorubas is lost on you f00lish ibos.

What is the meaning of supermugu? Is that your fathers name?

What happened to Oyedepo's church in Kwara? I know winners chapel was bombed in Yobe, circa 2012 and i am aware of the sucide bombers attempt at winners chapel in Imo state few weeks ago

As for the Islamic rag, your worthless ibo leaders already have 'em on their Igbos. Go ask Alhaji Orji Uzor Kalu

Ifa descendant adherent kor....egungu promoter ni. grin

Your raghead brothers under the command of the SUPREME EMIRATE brought down that church because it was directly opposite a mosque in kwara, go read about it. cheesy grin

As for orji kalu, u and i know he can't cross the Niger with that nonsense on his head. He knows better. Remember, he is a businesman and owner of Slok the national carrier of The Gambia, a country with a sizeable muslim population. Even Jayjay answered mohammed in Turkey, today he owns a popular watering hole in Lagos.

Sorry we can't be ragheads like emiratized bayerabes. Al-bagdadi is coming claim his fatherland in illorin. Buy a large curtain from Emeka for your big conehead. You'll need it. grin

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by anago9010(m): 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
I can see the useless poverty ridden lab mouse, running his putrid orifice. how about bombing this papa ashafa slumdog. mh-17 jetliner styled.

3 Likes

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by prophetone(m): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ziluxga: If u push a people completely to their region and make sure nobody gets out, what name do u call it in a democratic setting? My friend you are pathetic, confused and without knowing what u and your folks want. There's nothing like "going home" in UN book, what U can see if justifiable in UN book is "wanting out". Learn Oduduwa son.

See Nyamiri reaching for UN book after their bare emptiness has been exposed. Mind you, I'm a full blue blooded Hausa-Fulani.
Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
Idrismusty97: Kwara and kogi isn't part of odua republic, No northerners will leave those states! Anyway a referendum should be carry out in these places and much of the middle belts. We the Arewas wouldn't force anyone. They can go form their country.

Supermugu, i endorse this message wholeheartedly, but no referendum must be conducted in Kwara. Let the emirate remain where it is, In the North.... cheesy

We don't want odua ragheads advancing to the south to polute with bombs hidden in those rags. Never!

They welcomed gambari soldiers without a lifting a finger, they should also enjoy their destiny with North as perpetual Islamic ragheads. grin

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by eaglechild: 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
The same way Awo was ready to secede abi.

Pls tell me another story.
Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by anago9010(m): 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
this stupid fvckhead is definitely overdosed on amphetamines from infancy. the complexity of the Ilorin situation is beyond your carbon monoxide laced brain. a Google of the battle of Oshogbo should free you from your lifetime ignorance. also priceless coming from a shytehead whose tribe have not win one war in the history of creation. and having the world record of having the first cross dressed fleeing general.

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
tonytony208:

[s]Just remember to organize a small town in sokoto, kastina or kano for sulu gambari (ilorin emir) to rule over. Your call for nigeria's dissolution also calls for sulu gambari's rulership dissolution [/s].

Sorry oga tony but you lie. grin

Dan fodio's conquest came before Nigeria. Sulu-gambari's bloodline ruled before Nigeria was ever conceived. It will amount to gross injustice if he is asked vacate illorin emirate, even the illorin ppl won't agree with you... cheesy

The Emirate on odualand preceeded Nigeria and remain so even after the dissolution of Nigeria... grin

Ask Junaid moh'd..... grin

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by dozzzybaba: 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
dozzybaba:

Ifa descendant adherent kor....egungu promoter ni. grin

Your raghead brothers under the command of the SUPREME EMIRATE brought down that church because it was directly opposite a mosque in kwara, go read about it. cheesy grin

As for, u and i know he can't the Niger with that nonsense on his head. He knows better. Remember, he is a businesman and owner of Slok the national carrier of The Gambia, a country with a sizeable muslim population. Even Jayjay answered mohammed in Turkey today he owns a popular watering hole in Lagos.

Sorry we can't be ragheads like emiratized bayerabes. Al-bagdadi is coming claim his fatherland in illorin. Buy a large curtain from Emeka for your big conehead. You'll need it. grin
Dozie roberts, abeg try to dey make sense small small na

Bishop David Oyedepo's Winners chapel has many parishes scattered all over Kwara state and the churchs largest Auditorium in that state is the one at Omu-aran the home town of Oyedepo not too far from Landmark University, a University also owned by Oyedepo's ministry.

Yes, i am an Ifa adherent and i am proud. My mentor is Professor Wande Abimbola, the head of all the Babalawo's in Yorubaland and in the diaspora. Below is a picture of him with the Catholic Pope, Benedict XVI and other world religious leaders at a conference in Rome

7 Likes

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by prophetone(m): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ziluxga: If u push a people completely to their region and make sure nobody gets out, what name do u call it in a democratic setting? My friend you are pathetic, confused and without knowing what u and your folks want. There's nothing like "going home" in UN book, what U can see if justifiable in UN book is "wanting out". Learn Oduduwa son.

See Nyamiri reaching for 'UN Book' as their bare emptiness has been exposed for all to see. Mind you, I'm a full blue blooded Hausa-Fulani.

Wind don blow fowl nyash

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
prophetone:

See Nyamiri reaching for 'UN Book' as their bare emptiness has been exposed for all to see. Mind you, I'm a full blue blooded Hausa-Fulani.

Wind don blow fowl nyash

the bolded is meaningless
Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
anago9010: this stupid fvckhead is definitely overdosed on amphetamines from infancy. the complexity of the Ilorin situation is beyond your carbon monoxide laced brain. a Google of the battle of Oshogbo should free you from your lifetime ignorance. also priceless coming from a shytehead whose tribe have not win one war in the history of creation. and having the world record of having the first cross dressed fleeing general.

Ladies and gentle men let's welcome aboard the number 1 raphead sorry raghead of oduland. grin
The azzakari mai wanki 1 of Oshogbo. grin
and the minaar kanan yarinya1 of Iseyin. grin

You should have just quoted me directly like you alway do to others. I guess you fear your nightmare but can't resist shouting from afar.

Salam the Yoru-boko we saw ur fake Netanyanhu letter and how you were digraced on that thread. I had a good laugh as you struggled to save face with your usually boring lines.... i'm sure you'll drop some of your stolen overused lines here for our entertainment. 'grin

Anyway hope shekau paid you enough money to plaster your father's antiquated fence and mudhouse at Iseyin before it collapses on your poverty-ravaged innocent brother. grin

2 Likes

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by anago9010(m): 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
dozzybaba:

Ladies and gentle men let's welcome aboard the number 1 raphead sorry of raghead of oduland. grin

You should have just quoted me directly like you alway do to others. I guess you fear your nightmare but can resist shouting from afar.

Salam the Yoru-boko we saw ur fake Netanyanhu letter and how you were digraced on that thread. I had a good laugh as you struggled to save face with you usually boring lines.... i'm sure you'll drop some of your stolen overused lines here for our entertainment. 'grin

Anyway hope shekau paid you enough money to plaster your father's antiquated fence and mudhouse at Iseyin before it collapses on your innocent brother. grin

wait for the fvckhead to fall for the bait!!!!! and voila my e-dog come home for roast. damn!!!! momma did some lasg phc facility inspection in your hood early this month, and she told me your hood is a rundown slaughter yard. how about getting you a mini flat in hood where humans suppose to live

disgraced? your stupidity is quadrillions mates, I copied the post from another thread, and how does that negates satayahu ideology with their strong support for the white overlords in south Africa.

a Google search of saharonim detention camp on nayef desert will cure your ignorance, on the paradise like treatment isreahell give to blacks.

it seems you are on a life long coma, for all your stay in yorubaland that you can't differentiate between Oshogbo and isheyin. expecting something better from a fvckhead weaned on expiry goat milk will be the 8th wonder of the world. how about helping the milky way by getting an euthanization therapy and end the utter useless nematode called dozie Roberts.

2 Likes

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
dozzzybaba: Dozie roberts, abeg try to dey make sense small small na

Bishop David Oyedepo's Winners chapel has many parishes scattered all over Kwara state and the churchs largest Auditorium in that state is the one at Omu-aran the home town of Oyedepo not too far from Landmark University, a University also owned by Oyedepo's ministry.

Yes, i am an Ifa adherent and i am proud. My mentor is Professor Wande Abimbola, the head of all the Babalawo's in Yorubaland and in the diaspora. Below is a picture of him with the Catholic Pope, Benedict XVI and other world religious leaders at a conference in Rome

humor me...you are now denying your faith and even at that you are minority and a heathen in the eyes of brother ragheads up north. grin grin grin

Sulu-gambari won't hesitate to remove your head if you venture near his palace with human parts... grin grin

Oyedepo will curse you and order his orderlies to chain you like a madman, if you bring amulet anywhere close to his church... grin grin

What am i saying?...you are minority and will even be worse in an odu-only country. You situation just got more confused in a milieu of confusion. Simply put ...You are in trouble.. grin grin

As for your guy meeting with the pope. Anybody can meet the pope, he even kisses the feet of the socially marginalized.

Ok..Osita Chidoka is a great man because he met with the pope too. he is my role model too. grin

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
We cares about inconsequential yoruba trying to dissolve themselves.
Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
anago9010:

wait for the fvckhead to fall for the bait!!!!! and voila my e-dog come home for roast. damn!!!! momma did some lasg phc facility inspection in your hood early this month, and she told me your hood is a rundown slaughter yard. how about getting you a mini flat in hood where humans suppose to live

disgraced? your stupidity is quadrillions mates, I copied the post from another thread, and how does that negates satayahu ideology with their strong support for the white overlords in south Africa.

a Google search of saharonim detention camp on nayef desert will cure your ignorance, on the paradise like treatment isreahell give to blacks.

it seems you are on a life long coma, for all your stay in yorubaland that you can't differentiate between Oshogbo and isheyin. expecting something better from a fvckhead weaned on expiry goat milk will be the 8th wonder of the world. how about helping the milky way by getting an euthanization therapy and end the utter useless nematode called dozie Roberts.

This guy's got a poor memory. It seems the ten yards of rag your wear on your head heats up your cranium to 200 degrees Celsius and fries up vital parts of your lobes. grin grin

Yesterday your mother told you she is retired from LASG, today she is inspecting for LASG... grin

From what we've learnt here, we know your mother is a fake nurse. No real nurse will ever teach you that Halitosis is a mental disease. As you told us here last time... grin grin

you woke up and heard your mother is "nurse" then jumped out and started injecting people. Orangutan grin

My people abeg, how can this Iya salamu person be a nurse...are you sure she can even speak english to a patient?

5 Likes

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by dozzzybaba: 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
dozzybaba:

humor me...you are now deny your faith and even at that you are minority and a heathen in the eyes of brother ragheads up north. grin grin grin

Sulu-gambari won't hesitate to remove your head if you venture near his palace with human parts... grin grin

Oyedepo will curse you and order his orderlies to chain you like a madman, if you bring amulet anywhere close to his church... grin grin

What am i saying?...you are minority and will even be worse in an odu-only country. You situation just got more confused in a milieu of confusion. Simply put ...You are in trouble.. grin grin

As for your guy meeting with the pope. Anybody can meet the pope, he even kisses the feet of the socially marginalized.

Ok..Osita Chidoka is a great man because he met with the pope too. he is my role model too. grin
You are ignorant.

Why should i deny my faith. I am an Ifa adherent true and true. My favorite Odu is Eji-Ogbe, the first and the chief of all the corpus in Ifa divination. My favourite pantheon is the Oro, i was with the Oro procession that carried out the funeral rites for the late Olu of Ikeja, Oba Raufu Adeniyi Matemi Amore.(i shouldnt be saying this here)

Dozie roberts, i bessech you, when you want to throw insults, please leave religion out of it. I can as well say nasty things about your fake pastors and homosexual catholic priests but i wont.

I am out

2 Likes

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by Willy1willy: 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
haahaaha, Iya Salami, cool photo.
Salami resembles the Mama.

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
dozzybaba:

Ladies and gentle men let's welcome aboard the number 1 raphead sorry raghead of oduland. grin

You should have just quoted me directly like you alway do to others. I guess you fear your nightmare but can resist shouting from afar.

Salam the Yoru-boko we saw ur fake Netanyanhu letter and how you were digraced on that thread. I had a good laugh as you struggled to save face with you usually boring lines.... i'm sure you'll drop some of your stolen overused lines here for our entertainment. 'grin

Anyway hope shekau paid you enough money to plaster your father's antiquated fence and mudhouse at Iseyin before it collapses on your poverty-ravaged innocent brother. grin

Honestly....don't you get tired of this stuvpid stuff you engage in on a daily basis? undecided

You may think you amuse folks with low IQ....but then it's sheer foolishness in the sight of reasonable folks.

...you keep muddling up sane discussions with this razz talk that is at mild valueless to the board

Grow up!

4 Likes

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
ilugunboy:

Honestly....don't you get tired of this stuvpid stuff you engage in on a daily basis? undecided

You may think you amuse folks with low IQ....but then it's sheer foolishness in the sight of reasonable folks.

...you keep muddling up sane discussions with this razz talk that is at mild valueless to the board

Grow up!

Comm'on geraway!

cele pastor, olusho the great preacher. Move with your i-better-pass-the-other-guy mentality.

You be new for here?.. As if we don't know you grin grin

Why don't you open a thread and tell us how you met Jesus, turned a new leaf, "became saved from bigotry" and then "grew up". grin grin

nwoke m cha n'uzo. kam fu uzo.

A Popular lizard preaching to me to become a crocodile. grin

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
dozzzybaba: You are ignorant.

Why should i deny my faith. I am an Ifa adherent true and true. My favorite Odu is Eji-Ogbe, the first and the chief of all the corpus in Ifa divination. My favourite pantheon is the Oro, i was with the Oro procession that carried out the funeral rites for the late Olu of Ikeja, Oba Raufu Adeniyi Matemi Amore.(i shouldnt be saying this here)

Dozie roberts, i bessech you, when you want to throw insults, please leave religion out of it. I can as well say nasty things about your fake pastors and homosexual catholic priests but i wont.

I am out
omo esu
Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
ilugunboy:

Grow up!
seriously, he amuses a lot of folks, am sorry he breaks your heart each time he posts a comment. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by tonytony208(m): 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
dozzybaba:

Sorry oga tony but you lie. grin

Dan fodio's conquest came before Nigeria. Sulu-gambari's bloodline ruled before Nigeria was ever conceived. It will amount to gross injustice if he is asked vacate illorin emirate, even the illorin ppl won't agree with you... cheesy

The Emirate on odualand preceeded Nigeria and remain so even after the dissolution of Nigeria... grin

Ask Junaid moh'd..... grin

usman dan fodio's conquest precedes nigeria, but it did not precede oduduwa republic. We aren't talking nigeria anymore; we are now talking oduduwa republic. Traditional rulers in oduduwa republic are OBAS! and not emirs. So sulu gambari and his bloodline have no place in yorubaland. They stole ilorin from yoruba; maybe it is high time yoruba collected ilorin back
Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
tonytony208:

usman dan fodio's conquest precedes nigeria, but it did not precede oduduwa republic. We aren't talking nigeria anymore; we are now talking oduduwa republic. Traditional rulers in oduduwa republic are OBAS! and not emirs. So sulu gambari and his bloodline have no place in yorubaland. They stole ilorin from yoruba; maybe it is high time yoruba collected ilorin back

I simply laugh at comments like this, your brothers here know exactly why i do so. grin grin grin

arewafederation what do you think about this comment? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad / Court Discharges, Acquits Ex-AGF Adoke Of Money Laundering / Obj Son Of An Ibo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.