Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,188 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group (7172 Views)

Yoruba From Mile 2 Lagos Called For Dissolution Of Nigeria After The Unrest / 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard / Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
superstar1: grin grin grin cheesy cheesy see the way they massacred dozingbaboon.

You finally came with your real monicker.... grin grin

Today you are muslim, tommorow you are xtian, next tommorow you are bowing to one sigidi in your muddy enclave. grin grin

Supermugu, u gat jokes.... grin
Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by agriboom: 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
Decibel: You will grow grey hair while waiting.

angry why u wan destroy my dream na angry
Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by anago9010(m): 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
dozzybaba:

Salam, you were the one posing with a green bottles like a dark-faced drunk mastiff. What does your mohammed suru lahi say about that?

You sneak into prossie joints at nite and claim to be alfa in the day... grin

Even as an alfa, i'm sure must have deflowered those little 5 year old girls in the name of arabic lesson.. grin

I once nailed one of your likes with my lab report after the little girl was raped. The criminal raghead swore with allah, heaven and earth and even denied ever knowing the child. But his sperm cells were right there swimming under my microscope after tests on the poor child.

Salam, if you pedophilic ragheads try that s..h1t with anyone close to me,i'll scrap off your beards and commission a heavyweight boxer to pummel your islamic balls with serious blows.... grin

how about you dying from meningitis this week if I'm not the fella in your fake pictures. why are you trying so hard to paint me in your miserable canvass life. fvckhead I'm not a fvckhead like you and your major lab rat drossie.

I thought you meant to type all em bishops and priest screwing the a$$holes of minnows all around the world. rumour had it your parish priest has been running riot in dozzie arsehole from his days as alter boy in umoji village.

like attract likes, like lab man like his patient. little wonder the most despicable of beings patronize your rundown lab.

You better shut your boil-ridden gob, lest I dismember you into minuscule bits. If your kind of being were to fill the earth,then to hell with decorum, I'd take the liberty to treat you like the goat you are.

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by TundeCole(m): 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
arewafederation: Op please add your source.

Arewa youths are fed up with one Nigeria.

Niger-Delta youths accept dissolution of Nigeria.

Oduoa group ready for break up of Nigeria.

Ndigbo youths ......? undecided

What are the rusty chest beaters waiting for?
http://irohinodua./2014/07/20/were-ready-for-dissolution-of-nigeria-says-oodua-group/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ganduje Receives Housing Friendly Governor Of The Year 2016 Award / FG To Save ₦‎8 Trilion Annually From Subsidy Removal, FX Reform - Taiwo Oyedele / The True "beneficiaries" Of Subsidy Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.