Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex (55621 Views)

Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex / She Denied To Have Ever Loved Me....my True Life Story / My Best Buddy's Girlfriend Refuses Him Sex, The Following Is What Transpired . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by oluamid(m): 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
oL'BOY! I can't fit laugh.

Serves the woman right though.

Warning to my wife-to-be: If you do me strong thing anytime I'm in the mood, na data entry staff I go employ on-top your matter.
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by seedorfg(m): 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
dicorce is the option, wife na werey an the hsband b asinwin ;Ddicorce is the option, wife na werey an the hsband b asinwin

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Afrok(m): 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hmmm... If na some of my sharp Nigeria men, the time they'll use to compile the data on the spreadsheet is enough for them to tidy the parole of another lady. No time for bitterness for some Nigeria men coz they'll always want to prove how smart and sharp they are to their wives.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by seedorfg(m): 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
grin can't stp laughing, oga o
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
nnekamezor: Re u kidding meshockedshockedshocked. Infact i no fit shout
Feel free to shout o...the woman own too much mbok. She shouldn't starve her husband for any reason, give the nigg@ some action that he can never get elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Ahmeduana(m): 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
[quote author=pyrex2row]
ANOTHER BADA$$!
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
pappilo:
R u frigid too?

Are you a sex addict too?

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Norajones(f): 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
Chai,,things dey happen oo
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Ahmeduana(m): 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
[quote author=fellis]

No mind am.

SO so sex naim in dey think, like say na oxygen wey im need to survive.

I don't get why some people are so disgustingly obsessed with sex, to the point that it impairs their reasoning
ANOTHER BADA$$ IN D MAKING!
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by steffoode: 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
ammyluv2002: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
guy is nt funny at all
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Rooneyboy(m): 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Lmaaaao grin
babe, where in the world have u been
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by http(m): 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
hope that is not my spreadsheet.
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Friendlyheart22(m): 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
very funny, d guy 4 generate excel chart to further emphasize d mata ;Dvery funny, d guy 4 generate excel chart to further emphasize d mata
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Feel free to shout o...the woman own too much mbok. She shouldn't starve her husband for any reason, give the nigg@ some action that he can never get elsewhere.
well.... Yeah ur rite, d lady fall hands wella but d hubby's action was childish abeg....there re better ways to go abt it .... Jst saying sha
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by ifycent2: 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
bad gurls full dis world. ..
after satan, women....

My prayers very day, I don't wnt to get a bad wife in my life...,,

bad wives destroyed de happy family.....
making de man behaving abnormal.....
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by tracyfemmmm: 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1564170_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Just Imagine the nonsense..

This is why I dont Negotiate sex.. angry

When I am ready.. I just blow my whistle and she knows its go time. angry Fhuck your not being ready or in the mood.

If you aint bleeding, then there is no acceptable excuse for why I cant get some. angry

Better lay down quietly and spread those legs, OR.. angry
U r disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by idris7(m): 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
Make them ask the husband, where he go kwench konji for those days......
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by datguru: 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
colossus2:
Oboy you never still buy sense undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Idowuogbo(f): 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
Rooneyboy: babe, where in the world have u been
Mbok, i dey lay low oooo.... how far na? cheesy
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by pressplay55: 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1564170_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Just Imagine the nonsense..

This is why I dont Negotiate sex.. angry

When I am ready.. I just blow my whistle and she knows its go time. angry Fhuck your not being ready or in the mood.

If you aint bleeding, then there is no acceptable excuse for why I cant get some. angry

Better lay down quietly and spread those legs, OR.. angry
now this is my man, 1 karma for you!
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Sheila221(f): 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
seedorfg: dicorce is the option, wife na werey an the hsband b asinwin ;Ddicorce is the option, wife na werey an the hsband b asinwin

grin grin grin
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by troy20(m): 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
fellis:

No mind am.

I don't get why some people are so disgustingly obsessed with sex, to the point that it impairs their reasoning and they start doing immature shit_ like drawing up stupid_ meaningless flowcharts.

you see why this is the problem? You dont understand the physiological make of a man so being your usual selfish selvs, u wave it off but your own immaturity cant be called to account-and yes! Sex is like an oxygen a man needs to survive.its a much more stronger natural drive in men just as you have a drive to be picky with food when pregnant or the strange menstrual moods which only "Real" men understand.its a real powerfull drive alot of men wish they had more control over unfortunatley.but my grouse is that soap and water was always going to be enough for the five minuets of madness and save us a history of men who have plunged into its shameful abis.

5 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by hardbody: 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
pyrex2row: Oh....i think the man should have as well filled in her reactions the days they had sex nah.....haba!! excuse column cannot be left blank on those days...seems prejudicial to me.
2014-06-10-----------Oga, what happened?
U had sex bah? where you satisfied with it or not?

16 days later!!
2014-06-27-----------Oga, what happened?
Uhad sex bah? what happened on the 22nd - 25th? U did not ask her nah? did u care to know if she wanted it on those specific dates? u were busy i guess so did not ask!

another 16day later!! its like its a routine dude! do the maths abi you no go school! if u can keep excel sheet! u should plot chart too and note trends...justmytots
2014-07-12-----------Oga, what happened?
u had sex with your wife. it was good. so no complaints bath.......

future! 16days later (7day from writing this post)
2014-07-28
Oga, I'm sure she would have had sex with you on this date but ur stupidity and impatience has just spoilt your chance of even touching her! she considers u & possibly the next guy that she finds attractive immature! O boy! don't spoil our show by posting ur stupidity online jare...keep ur shit to yourself....I can bet this woman is a good woman but i won't cos i don't know...i suggest you go and apologize to her and stopping making the rest of us men look like clowns...............mcheewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...........
sex is not everything you find in a woman............

Born a f00l, grew up a fool, getting old as a f00l and may just die as a compound........

You are a disgrace to manhood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Caseless: 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
Women ar heartless! And some f00ls hav the guts to blame the poor guy. He did right by sending the mail when she was away and refusing to talk about it. What is there to talk about? D yeye woman ma de talk say d man was bitter, cruel and immerture.
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by MrRhymes101(m): 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
kaima1984: Best comment I had read,u are a bad dude#smiles#
am not bad o! infact am a leaner grin grin
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Rooneyboy(m): 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Mbok, i dey lay low oooo.... how far na? cheesy
y u dey pipe low na , wetin happen

Abi ur boo quarrel with u 'cos of ur toutish NL nature
Kinda missed u sha
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by MrRhymes101(m): 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
GooseBaba:

Dude na wife we dey talk not girlfriend or side chick..
haba!! so na only babe dey d smooch? dey no d smooch wife ni
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
nnekamezor: well.... Yeah ur rite, d lady fall hands wella but d hubby's action was childish abeg....there re better ways to go abt it .... Jst saying sha
truetalk, maybe the starvation block im brain...you know it happens? Lmao. I no even wan enter the guy matter bc I will insult his career grin. Make I just shun am
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by MrRhymes101(m): 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
AdeniyiA:
don't mind d man, he isn't fun nd exciting in the game wink
lol abi o
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by experimentist: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
Very stingy ediot woman! Maybe she dey go give another man outside na so dem a do!

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
When a woman offends a man and he endures and swallows it...[size=18pt]HE IS A MAN[/size]

When it becomes too much for him to bear and he reacts and lets his emotions out...[size=18pt]HE IS IMMATURE AND CHILDISH!!![/size]

WOMEN: WOE UNTO MEN since time immemorial

5 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by sevule(m): 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
fellis:

No mind am.

I don't get why some people are so disgustingly obsessed with sex, to the point that it impairs their reasoning and they start doing immature shit_ like drawing up stupid_ meaningless flowcharts.

I completely disagree with you. While sex may not be oxygen it sure is a VITAL component of marriage, period! Obviously for the man to have kept an excel sheet his wife had been giving inane excuses for not having sex for quite some time.

And the wife's excuses for sex are so ridiculous that I feel for her poor husband. Yes we can argue that men and women have different sex drives but having sex only twice a month?? shocked shocked No wonder the man is not picking up her calls. And we all seem to forget that both the man and wife are only 26 years old and not 70 years old!! This is their sexual prime.

The wife's actions are COMPLETELY inexcusable, end of story!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Single Ladies, How True Is This? (snapshot) / Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.