Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... (13317 Views)

See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another / Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by larryUG(m): 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
fijiano202: Biko ...una no go use fiction kill person 4 NL
Every thing musnt be fiction bros. there r some peeps dt love Bondage and sado sex, the gal just is one of them. anyways OP, since ur not into dt kinda sex, beta free her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Chaleeee: 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
farano: *Baby oku in London season 2*
grin grin grin

Nne men. Stop am na..
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
OCTAVO: How do you guys formulate interesting stories like this? grin
Una get talent sha.
this is a life true story. Similar one has happened to me.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Chaleeee: 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
larryUG:
Every thing musnt be fiction bros. there r some peeps dt love Bondage and sado sex, the gal just is one of them. anyways OP, since ur not into dt kinda sex, beta free her

Thanks for educating that coconut head.
That option is going to hurt but I'm considering it though. Thanks.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Sunkyphil(m): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
guy na die u dey so
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Lily4star(f): 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
Must people seek advice for everything?, tell her the things you don't like and she ll stop dem, U re the man, but I dey like wrestling sha and the lil lil slaps, all nah for fun

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by stinggy(m): 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
softsparkyy: My kind of girl ,Still looking for who to bite though.
look no further dear, u can bite for as long as u want
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by sexylogan(m): 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
nitrogen: grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Father, any enemy sent to cut short the life of my Johnny, fall down and die!!! IJN........

grin Amen
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Mcbussy(m): 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
softsparkyy: My kind of girl ,Still looking for who to bite though.

come over...ur free to bite any part u like grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by sexylogan(m): 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
nikkypearl: Wat a rib cracking thread!@op u can lie o!c how u take form story 4here! grin grin

But what if he's saying the truth? Not every thing posted on NL is lie
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Sunkyphil(m): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
Mcbussy:

come over...ur free to bite any part u like grin
bros u self dey come here grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Mcbussy(m): 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
Sunkyphil: bros u self dey come here grin

sure wink
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by MissSlimbody(f): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
All u av 2 do is sit her down n let her knw u dnt like her hitting u... Give her time 2 change n if she doesn't , u'll jst av 2 take a bow .
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by ayukdaboss(m): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
Chaleeee:

She's not a boxer, she's 20 years old.

She be local boxer then undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
Eleyi gidi gan!..
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
Op, op, op, how many times did i call u? Quit smoking dog sh*t

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hahahahhahahaha!

Wetin pesin nor go see for this Nairaland fa? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Harmvirus(f): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
cheesycheesy una no go kill pesin for here
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Gooci(m): 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
oneday, she go try open ur head wt opener nd see wat it feels like.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by ninovandross(m): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
Bro u need to sit her down and talk to her and if that doesn't work, u give am beta blow for neck mke she sef see how far or u plank am for ribs but u fit still use pistel nak am for bck, tell am say all na joke

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Vikky014(f): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hahaha,dis op wunt kill me wt lafta*currently rolling on the floor*

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by adexsimply(m): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
Lwkmd!! grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by acenazt: 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ahhahhahahahahhaha bros mi. Abeg ehnn d next time she comes let her punch or bite you. then show her who is stronger.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Project400: 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by MissSlimbody(f): 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Blackbody20(m): 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
otimothy: babe knock u out all in the name of joke u still dey ask if make u continue,abeg bikonu continue kwa shebi u wake up the first tym,na grave u take dey play so but honestly break up wit her and make sure say u wear helmet,scrotum cover,knee and elbow guide,construction goggles and ensure na public u tell her so if she decide to take you on at least people go dey to beg her for u.
This got me laughing.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by dominique(f): 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
krall: this is a life true story. Similar one has happened to me.

Either you're both talking about the same babe or psychos plenty for this world o.

@op, give her a dose of her own medicine chikena

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
ninovandross: Bro u need to sit her down and talk to her and if that doesn't work, u give am beta blow for neck mke she sef see how far or u plank am for ribs but u fit still use pistel nak am for bck, tell am say all na joke

Good advice. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by jsunex(m): 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
So funny bt can't bliv ds shit
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
otimothy: babe knock u out all in the name of joke u still dey ask if make u continue,abeg bikonu continue kwa shebi u wake up the first tym,na grave u take dey play so but honestly break up wit her and make sure say u wear helmet,scrotum cover,knee and elbow guide,construction goggles and ensure na public u tell her so if she decide to take you on at least people go dey to beg her for u.

Haha!... grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
Chaleeee: Please I want matured advice only.

I met this quiet, sweet, ebony chic when I went to my alma mater (Great Ife) to apply for my transcript. She's a student a polytechnic in town. As a sharp boy, I quickly started a conversation with her not minding that we are in a bus and other commuters could deduce from my line of conversation that I was pschying her cheesy cheesy grin. Long story short, I got her cell phone number. I started calling her afterwards

Coincidentally and fortunately enough for me, she stays in the part of Lagos where I reside. After 4 days of calls and continuous toasting, she agreed to be my girlfriend. This chic sweet die I swear!!

Now her school is on break so she's in Lagos. Thus begin a relation that I've now come to be fearful of. My chic is very lively and personable. She never runs out of topic to discuss and trust me, it's never boring whenever she's around its been 3 weeks now but there is a but.....

My girlfriend likes practical joke and like hitting me. At first it started playfully like she would punch me in the stomach and tell me she's checking if I'm strong and I would laugh and suck up the pain..... like a man. Later this play escalated to punches in the face, biting me on any part of my body she deems fit (I no know if she be Suarez cousin), trying to strangle me at times. At first I will just let her beat me. Later I started hitting her back but softly because she's a delicate flower to me. I put up with all these "plays" because most times it leads to a mind blowing sex. Emphasis on "BLOWING". Then 3 days ago, she added another dimension to it.

I returned from work later... She call my cell to tell me she's coming over to spend the night. I was happy because her visit will help me relieve the stress I went through during the day. When she came, she made me a meal while I went to take a cold shower. On getting into the bedroom, my babe suddenly pounced on me and punched me in my scrotum. I fell to the floor and lost consciousness. She had to run to the next flat to call my neighbors. That night, my instrument no gree stand at all. The pain was so much that I had to call my boss that I was sick the next day.

Now she's back and still playing her freaky kind of play. I don't want to hurt her feelings and I want her to be herself whenever she's with me but I want this devilish play to stop. Nairaland peeps, abeg I need advise on how to go about it.

i don already save your name so i go be first to wish you RIP. but my own case is worst, just hear me out

Dear family and friends, as i am writing just know that all is not well.
I woke up this morning only to discover something is after me. this thing has being ongoing for almost a year now. Anyways just last week i decided to make pancake, only to discover the pancake was awful, i checked my self well only to find out that THEY haven't stopped chasing me.
Today i decided to make pancake again but it ended up being pancracker because it didn't look like pancake at all.
Oh ye ILLUMINATI if you think my love for pancake will make me join you cult, then y'all must be dreaming.
My name is donnypool and i am a victor.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by GoodFaith: 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
I think she will kill you very soon
The only issue is she don't have life insurance policy on your dumb ass
Buy a life insurance policy put my name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Is Olosho In Ibadan / I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? / What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.