Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:31 AM

Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) (16076 Views)

Windeck Fan Thread. / [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by natureblack(m): 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
No disrespect to the Op,but I can't leave my 6yrs old son with a guy that is "a die-hard Kardashian fan"
*just thinking out loud*

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Atmmachine(m): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
I will rather watch blue films than watching those shits cool cool cool cool cool cool

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
glitest: Are there any other good forums apart from Nairaland?
Try goal.com. tongue

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by kelvz419(m): 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
grin[b]one mans food is another mans poo.... hater stop hatin n' judgin... #am not a fan tho. ah rather eat beans all day than watch it for an hour

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by DonaldGenes(m): 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
HonourablePomk: God forbid make man like me sitdown dey watch rubbish
*Unable to hold laugh"

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
RayMcBlue: "Keeping Up With The KarTRASHians" A TV show for Teenage gals that don't know any better.

Nice Slogansmiley
i swear

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by DonaldGenes(m): 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
Dry and deserted thread
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by uzoexcel(m): 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
@seun and moderator:
what is the criteria of a topic making the frontpage and how did this particular topic comply

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by IAMBREEZY: 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
Keeping up with the kartrashians.

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
d show is kinda boring tu mi..
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by flakydee(f): 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
Am a big fan,just love the family.
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ceasar1:
Try goal.com. tongue

Its mostly about the beautiful game.

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by iheanyi4u(m): 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
Only watch it when I find it difficult to sleep. The thing works better than Valium

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
Kardiashian + Telemundo =crap

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
There is a thread for the Kardashians ? shocked Diariz godu o!

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
onose1: Used to love this show...don't reali know what happened undecided
U grew up....

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
Why are they so many negative people in this world
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by adexsimply(m): 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
I'd rather keep up with the BH!! angry angry angry

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by adexsimply(m): 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sissy!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by kolardzy(m): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
Niggâhs and bítches be "keeping Up With The Kardashians but can't "keep up" with their own lives...undecided

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by joseph1832(m): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
If some people say them like to smoke weed na this kind people wey like to dey admire another man yeye way of life go dey criticise them.
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by freecocoa(f): 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
Abeg someone explain to me why I should monitor someone else's life especially when its being scripted?

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by uzoexcel(m): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u a clown
samflexxy: Why are they so many negative people in this world
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
To imagine a man started this thread is really really baffling......smh

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by amichaelz101(m): 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
[b][/b]
kingzjay: Na this kind tin go make Suarez bite person ooooh...

Which kind show again...wen man suppose hustle!
kingzjay: Na this kind tin go make Suarez bite person ooooh...

Which kind show again...wen man suppose hustle!
like u know

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by TopsyKrete: 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
Keeping up with the Harlots

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
freecocoa: Abeg someone explain to me why I should monitor someone else's life especially when its being scripted?
Ask them my dear.
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by kekakuz(m): 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
IMG who saw the last episode.

I heard Kim was killed by a train.

very useless show.why would I waste my life watching such

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
TopsyKrete: Keeping up with the Harlots
bro you deserve a drink.
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
samflexxy: I am a die hard fan of the kardashians on E!.
[img]http://hollybollyceleb.files./2011/05/keepingupwiththekardashiansseason6familyphotoshoot252812529.jpg[/img]

All kardashian's fan like me should troop in to enjoy daily updates of the life of the kardashians.
...enjoy smiley

kim

20 posts, 6 topics. Time spent online 23hrs. You are a disappointment to Nairaland Homepage cry

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by s3nn2x(m): 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
samflexxy: I am a die hard fan of the kardashians on E!.

All kardashian's fan like me should troop in to enjoy daily updates of the life of the kardashians.
...enjoy smiley

I never knew guys watch that show. The Op sef na guy....na wa oooo! Even my sisters who were fans have all stopped watching it. It does not even makes sense.

Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? / List Of Gotv Channels In Nigeria / Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching?