Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) (16010 Views)

Windeck Fan Thread. / [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Paulpenny(m): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
kulyie: bitter hater pele o cheesy

no mind dem jare...me i love dem kardashians ooo

1 Like

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Danhumprey: 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
glitest:

Ha!! shocked shocked. ..You mention their monimakers. shocked shocked
I no wan enter trouble oh..I do not know of the Obi guy, but as for lipsrsealed?.....I no wan enter wahala today...Before person go blink ..Na Glitest has been banned from Nairaland until the second coming... By autospam. wink

So Biko...Make we leave ham like that...We no get any other choice...Until better wan dey. Eh!.
Lol. Why you dey fear?gringrin

1 Like

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
Danhumprey: Lol. Why you dey fear?gringrin

Ha!!...The female is always the one to get the stick.Biko. grin
grin cheesy
I no wan mess with that lipsrsealed guy..I hear sey him lipsrsealed.
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by mdee1(m): 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
if I want to waste time, i'd rather watch Girls of the Playboy Mansion
I might be lucky if it's on...or luckier if the episode showing is a Photoshoot
. grin grin grin wink wink wink
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Mikkie31(m): 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
XVIER: Only watch it when I feel like having heavenly feelings...now that you have remind me again #switch to channel E! get my versline
perv!
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
I dislike all the members of this Pseudo Attention Hungry family strongly.
From that confused wanna be transsexual Jenner guy,to the Matriarch of the LovePeddler Clan Kris Jenner,to all 3 Daughters.. KKK.

I like Rob Kardashian cos he seems to be the only human being among them he avoids all their trashy shows and lives a quiet life.

I'd rather watch a game of Cricket or Golf (which i absolutely hate) than see these characters in action
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Danhumprey: 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
glitest:

Ha!!...The female is always the one to get the stick.Biko. grin
grin cheesy
I no wan mess with that lipsrsealed guy..I hear sey him lipsrsealed.
Him wetin?tongue
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
prof800:
Don't worry your fellow fans will soon come in tongue grin...
You are FREE to continue to post updates but please SPELL correctly.! You are not writing sms to your girlfriend!
I don't want to keep editing your posts. angry
What on earth is 'somani'...?
Are you trying to spell 'somalia'...?

EDIT: Do people still watch this show?
My Goodness!! I couldn't stop laughing for a minute! grin
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by NickiRoman: 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
Danhumprey: Him wetin?tongue
..Oya Come
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
Danhumprey: Him wetin?tongue

You see sey I no continue.. I no want wahala oh...Biko.
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by moonert(f): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
Like Seriously? in Kim West's voice, am out!
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by zika1(f): 6:39am On Jul 24, 2014
Na wa ooo I dnt understand Nigerians anymore ooo.... Its as if the english language is now difficult 2 understand becos this thread says kuwtk's FAN THREAD and not haters thread so y d hate? U dnt like d show den dnt bother opening the thread rather than come here and yarn d sad part of ur life. Anywaiz I am a die hard fan of d show nd I love all my K-sisters
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 24, 2014
zika1: Na wa ooo I dnt understand Nigerians anymore ooo.... Its as if the english language is now difficult 2 understand becos this thread says kuwtk's FAN THREAD and not haters thread so y d hate? U dnt like d show den dnt bother opening the thread rather than come here and yarn d sad part of ur life. Anywaiz I am a die hard fan of d show nd I love all my K-sisters
they hve blasted me with insult fr creating the thread
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by SpaceGoat: 10:20am On Jul 24, 2014
XVIER: Only watch it when I feel like having heavenly feelings...now that you have remind me again #switch to channel E! get my versline
pleas stoo abusing vasline !! angry being virgin is bad . click here to know https://www.nairaland.com/1803205/side-effect-being-virgin
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by crudedude(m): 10:42am On Jul 24, 2014
samflexxy: I am a die hard fan of the kardashians on E!.
[img]http://hollybollyceleb.files./2011/05/keepingupwiththekardashiansseason6familyphotoshoot252812529.jpg[/img]

All kardashian's fan like me should troop in to enjoy daily updates of the life of the kardashians.
...enjoy smiley

kim

You fall my hand. Even girls are not digging that show.
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Ay04z(m): 11:42am On Jul 24, 2014
Slut
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by mztubsy(f): 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
If u don't like the thread,its best u do not comment rather thaan insult ppl over it.(Which is soooo...way immature!)The ish about n'land is that everyone wants to diss anyone whom they feel is not "speaking their language" or not saying what they want to hear....as for me,I like the showneven tho sometmes I think the acting is fake.but there are some episodes that have been enlightening...especially the fact that family is everything.the bond of family should not be broken irrespective of whatever we have going on in our lives as individuals.
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by mdee1(m): 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
mztubsy: If u don't like the thread,its best u do not comment rather thaan insult ppl over it.(Which is soooo...way immature!)The ish about n'land is that everyone wants to diss anyone whom they feel is not "speaking their language" or not saying what they want to hear....as for me,I like the showneven tho sometmes I think the acting is fake.but there are some episodes that have been enlightening...especially the fact that family is everything.the bond of family should not be broken irrespective of whatever we have going on in our lives as individuals.
Side effects of the show
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by mztubsy(f): 7:30am On Jul 25, 2014
mdee1: Side effects of the show
really?.....*smh*.....grow up.
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by brethart: 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
s3nn2x:
I never knew guys watch that show. The Op sef na guy....na wa oooo! Even my sisters who were fans have all stopped watching it. It does not even makes sense.
bro I really like d show........anytime I get conflicted abt which program too watch.....kutw always get selected. .....am addicted. .... . I don't take dem serious. .. I just see them as people to laugh about......and khloe is my Damn favorite
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by dominique(f): 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
Na wa o. Must every body have similar tastes? If you don't like a show then stay away from the thread. Insulting the op and fans is beyond silly imo.

I won't be surprised if most of the so-called haters are actually closeted fans.

1 Like

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by badbreathcure101: 12:09am On Aug 04, 2017
I am a man of 35 and i really enjoy their show. They are outspoken and really interesting too.

Their accent is amazing, i just love americans lol, i could just listen to hear them speak all day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Callistus Uzodinma Wins ₦10M & A Car At Big Break Moment Africa TV Show / Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's / Oscars 2024: Full List Of Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.