Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,574 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) (16082 Views)

Windeck Fan Thread. / [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Baddestguyp(m): 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
how will someone be so jobless as to sit down and watch another person's life wen I have my own life to live? I'd rather watch mickey mouse
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
uzoexcel: lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u a clown
perv,fargot,assholegaysassmorra fucker tongue
uzoexcel: lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u a clown
perv,fargot,assholegaysassmorra fucker
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
I want to apologize to all nairalanders for creating this thread,I dint know so many people hated the show,in fact I have deleted ma E!channel and every thing of mine dah has to do with the kardashians now can the insult please stop.ooh can some body. Pls show me how to stop or close a thread.
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by s3nn2x(m): 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
samflexxy: I want to apologize to all nairalanders for creating this thread,I dint know so many people hated the show,in fact I have deleted ma E!channel and every thing of mine dah has to do with the kardashians now can the insult please stop.ooh can some show me how to stop or close a thread
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by thrizzle(m): 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
samflexxy: I want to apologize to all nairalanders for creating this thread,I dint know so many people hated the show,in fact I have deleted ma E!channel and every thing of mine dah has to do with the kardashians now can the insult please stop.ooh can some body. Pls show me how to stop or close a thread.
simple just deactivate your account.
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by sarmiie(m): 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Truly baffling. I don't get the appeal of tuning in every week just to watch those talentless and entitled Armenian skanks live out a scripted fake life on TV.

^^^^ this
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by YoursGEJ(m): 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
I wonder what the average IQ is of those that what all these things. Perhaps 60-70. That is the only explanation I have as to why a human being will choose to watch trash like this
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
how can i keep up with the Kardashian when i have NatGEO!!!
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by JuicyGee(f): 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
Lol.. Op don suffer. I like the show anyway.
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by forkadict(m): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
@ OP.

A full grown man sits before his tv to watch keeping up with the kadashains??

dem don swear for you from your village. Confirmed!

You need to wash your head in pusssssy juice! Com'on man!

1 Like

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by forkadict(m): 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
Baddestguyp: how will someone be so jobless as to sit down and watch another person's life wen I have my own life to live? I'd rather watch mickey mouse

I just tire. I hate those shows like sheet. And the actors get paid like drug peddlers. courtsey of OP and some other gooons scattered all over the globe.

Mtscheeew.
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by encryptjay(m): 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
Like seriously?
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by ojeota(f): 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
Na una sabi...
Me I love the show, atleast it is better than telemudo.
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Danhumprey: 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
glitest: Are there any other good forums apart from Nairaland?
gringringringringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Danhumprey: 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
Phonon: More nonsense is now being added to Nairaland daily. Who was paid to move this to the front page?
gringringrin
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Danhumprey: 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
Phonon: More nonsense is now being added to Nairaland daily. Who was paid to move this to the front page?
gringringrin
forkadict: @ OP.
A full grown man sits before his tv to watch keeping up with the kadashains??
dem don swear for you from your village. Confirmed!
You need to wash your head in pusssssy juice! Com'on man!
gringringringringrin
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Danhumprey: 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
gringringringringrin
thrizzle:
simple just deactivate your account.
gringringrin
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Danhumprey: 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
samflexxy: I want to apologize to all nairalanders for creating this thread,I dint know so many people hated the show,in fact I have deleted ma E!channel and every thing of mine dah has to do with the kardashians now can the insult please stop.ooh can some body. Pls show me how to stop or close a thread.
Medicine after death. You are such a sissy to be watching that show!
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by captainnigeria(m): 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
I used to like the show but then i kept feeling gay anytime the show was on.I mean i love a good ass as much as the next man but please don't give the damn ass a franchise.I blame u America

1 Like

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
Danhumprey: gringringringringringringringringrin

Hmm angry angry
The Kardashians making the front page, finally made me realize that something ain't right; with someone/ Nairaland.
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Danhumprey: 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
glitest:

Hmm angry angry
The Kardashians making the front page, finally made me realize that something ain't right; with someone/ Nairaland.
Na today? I blame Mynd44 and Obinoscopy. Either of them is the culprit for putting this trash on Frontpage.angry

1 Like

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by bigtt76(f): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
Saunters away shocked
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
It's actually one of the more tasteful reality T.V shows. I can't sit through the constant screaming and drama in other reality shows i.e Housewives etc.
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by hurpeyeahme(f): 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
#Teamkeepingupwithdkardashian# I used to lyk khloe but nt anymor given my likness to kourtney now.
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by tuffgongjo(m): 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
A way of wasting time.
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
Dinocarex: U still believe Keeping Up with the Kardashians is reality show? They are acting per excellence!! 90%, 10% reality...
yeah we knw dat......but we stil enjoy kuwtk
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
Danhumprey: Na today? I blame Mynd44 and Obinoscopy. Either of them is the culprit for putting this trash on Frontpage.angry

Ha!! shocked shocked. ..You mention their monimakers. shocked shocked
I no wan enter trouble oh..I do not know of the Obi guy, but as for lipsrsealed?.....I no wan enter wahala today...Before person go blink ..Na Glitest has been banned from Nairaland until the second coming... By autospam. wink

So Biko...Make we leave ham like that...We no get any other choice...Until better wan dey. Eh!.
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by M4gunners: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
Don,t go out and hustle for ur life .Keep keeing up with that Raps Toilet girl called Kim.Keeping up with Rapper Ray J ddick.
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by noperson: 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
I don't believe they should be celebrated. Use ur time on productive things.

1 Like

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by sicily4u: 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
who ever take this poo to front page is a big mor0n and bastard
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
2 years ago, I thought I wouldn't be able to live until I watched this show.
I have so lost interest over time.
Now, I don't watch it at all. Can't really imagine why.

2 Likes

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by nanhilicious(f): 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
I can't believe I wasted approximately 3weeks,2days,and about 5hours of my awesome life, watching that unremarkable show cry... D character that pisses me off d most is that Courtney's BF, Scott. embarassed(Dunno if they r finally married tho) .That guy na better and confirmed "Obiageli" angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? / List Of Gotv Channels In Nigeria / Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.