Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) (95926 Views)

Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) / Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer / SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by acenazt: 5:00am On Jul 22, 2014
I have seen the G5. It was beautiful

6 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by titoetal(m): 8:15am On Jul 22, 2014
I have always maintained a positive attitude towards this great nation and if we all can show a little patriotism with less negative comments, we shall all succeed. Lets support this great changes and keep spreading the good news always. There is a saying that when you thank someone for his good deeds, his adrenalin will be boosted to do even greater good deeds.

Innoson is keeping faith to his promise of rolling out Sedans/Cars before year end. It is true that Innoson's products may not be the best quality compared to other autos but yet their quality are not below standard either. I see Innoson motors becoming a great competitor in the world's autos market soonest.

If you are presented with a brand new car measuring in quality to Toyota corolla for a price below two million (N2.000,000.00) naira, would you go for a second hand vehicle of the same price which you can not really say why the owner put it for sale? My simple answer is NO.

God Bless Nigeria.

18 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by maestroferddi: 8:20am On Jul 22, 2014
Beautiful brands. Easy on the eyes, I must say. However, I think the company should change the present logo (the IVM abbreviation enclosed in a sphere). It is too simple and uncreative. It looks like the KIA logo, one of the reasons KIA has been branded an inferior product through the years. Why not follow all the super brands viz Mercedes, Toyota, Nissan, BMW, Honda etc whose logos were carefully chosen to represent an enduring brand image. I agree with others that the owner should invite investors if he really wants to go global. Needless to say, the auto industry is a cut-throat competition. The owner should better brace up or else the development we are seeing now would prove a brief euphoria. I know competition will fight back but quality will endure.

20 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by iykbethany(m): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2014
titoetal: I have always maintained a positive attitude towards this great nation and if we all can show a little patrotism with less negative comments, we shall all succeed. Lets support this great changes and keep spreading the good news always. There is a saying that when you thank someone for his good deeds, his adrenalin will be boosted to do even greater good deeds.

Innoson is keeping faith to his promise of rolling out Sedans/Cars before year end. It is true that Innoson's products may not be the best quality compared to other autos but yet their quality are not below standard either. I see Innoson motors becoming a great competitor in the world's autos market soonest.

If you are presented with a brand new car measuring in quality to Toyota corolla for a price below two million (N2.000,000.00) naira, would you go for a second hand vehicle of the same price which you can not really say why the owner put it for sale? My simple answer is NO.

God Bless Nigeria.

To answer your question, I would rather buy brand new Innoson SUV or Salon car. I plan buying one by December.

Not long ago I wasted more than 2 million Naira on a used 2007 Toyota Camry that i imported from the States, car goes to mechanic almost every week, gearbox just knocked recently. It was accident free car, one owner, well maintained with good mileage. What am trying to say is, I have decided to always go brand new instead of anything used.

The number of transport companies using Innoson buses are increasing daily. If Innoson vehicles are no good trust me those transporters wont keep patronizing him.

40 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by titoetal(m): 9:09am On Jul 22, 2014
iykbethany:

To answer your question, I would rather buy brand new Innoson SUV or Salon car. I plan buying one by December.

Not long ago I wasted more than 2 million Naira on a used 2007 Toyota Camry that i imported from the States, car goes to mechanic almost every week, gearbox just knocked recently. It was accident free car, one owner, well maintained with good mileage. What am trying to say is, I have decided to always go brand new instead of anything used.

The number of transport companies using Innoson buses are increasing daily. If Innoson vehicles are no good trust me those transporters wont keep patronizing him.

Thanks for your more broad light into the reasons one should go for brand new vehicle given the circumstances. It is indeed a good choice any day.

5 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by datguru: 9:11am On Jul 22, 2014
Gej till 2050

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 22, 2014
gen2briz: Are all this made in Nigeria?
no they are made in cotonou. undecided

Proudly Naija! cool

19 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by omenpetrol: 9:15am On Jul 22, 2014
the buses resemble toyota hiace

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by millhouse: 9:16am On Jul 22, 2014
against all odds

3 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 22, 2014
where is d prices
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by hazyfm: 9:20am On Jul 22, 2014
IMPRESSED

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by jericco1(m): 9:21am On Jul 22, 2014
I was expecting classy cars, can't wait to get my thumbs on one of them.

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by jericco1(m): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2014
chidyhels: where is d prices

how much do you have dearie?

2 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by berbs113(f): 9:24am On Jul 22, 2014
I see....
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nonybb: 9:30am On Jul 22, 2014
Innocent Chukwuma is really trying

8 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by naijacutee(f): 9:31am On Jul 22, 2014
Well done Innoson.

I would suggest that a badass creative graphics designer reworks Innoson's advertising messages, puts a watermark on them and sends to them as a suggestion for improvement.

9 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by akatonero(m): 9:31am On Jul 22, 2014
This is awesome I will get the suv for my wife.proudly naija

5 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by pazienza(m): 9:32am On Jul 22, 2014
Innoson vehicle used in Enugu metropolis as coal city shuttle for public transport through the nooks and crannies of Enugu city are still strong and fine. It shows the durability and quality of Innoson products.

23 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Ayo8(m): 9:32am On Jul 22, 2014
Good job GEJ...but no certainty dat we in the north wud live to enjoy these things if you r re-elected come 2015....

So sorry cry GEJ till 28th May 2015!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by adewasco2k(m): 9:32am On Jul 22, 2014
Those are models of the cars.....can i see a live, clear picture and prices?

Nice one.

we shall get there

6 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by lonelydora: 9:32am On Jul 22, 2014
Many transporters are now using IVM buses instead of the expensive Toyota hiace bus.
Good move Innoson.

I'd rather buy IVM than the chinese copy of Toyota hiace. IVM will match up with Toyota soonest, Insha Allahu

Proudly Naija.

24 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 22, 2014
Tokumbo.com grin grin
:
:
:
i no min d cars o
ah min d vehicles...grin grin
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by condralbede(m): 9:34am On Jul 22, 2014
Nice one innocent.... *in M:l's voice.. just dat short man making things happen.Kudos innoson motors!

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 22, 2014
The vehicles look good! I hope Innoson also embark on an aggressive nationwide campaign to market their quality products.
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 22, 2014
Nice one.
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by spyder880(m): 9:35am On Jul 22, 2014
The cars and buses were live on this years Enugu international trade fair. Pictures. ....

14 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by mayorall(m): 9:36am On Jul 22, 2014
Great one.
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by victorazy(m): 9:37am On Jul 22, 2014
eluquenson: I hope all these are not deceptive undecided
English
How many Thiefubu manufactured

10 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by GentleMimi: 9:38am On Jul 22, 2014
titoetal: I have always maintained a positive attitude towards this great nation and if we all can show a little patriotism with less negative comments, we shall all succeed. Lets support this great changes and keep spreading the good news always. There is a saying that when you thank someone for his good deeds, his adrenalin will be boosted to do even greater good deeds.

God Bless Nigeria.
Thank you,brotherly. The people who make negative comments and destructive criticism are unfortunate individuals who have no control over their life issues,but take advantage of a faceless forum to exhibit their immaturity.
Innoson is an evidence of ''Possibility''. Yes we can! Ten years ago,nobody imagined this possibility. Obodo Nigeria adigo mma. Otito diri Jesu. cheesy

15 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Lifebender(m): 9:40am On Jul 22, 2014
Largas: ^^
They are totally not.
Get more exposed so you can see more of these Innoson vehicles on Nigerian roads.

Oboi why i dey carry dis tin for head like crayfish.Take am jeje naw.Haba!
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 22, 2014
rozayx5: You just gotta Luv Anambra dudes
No 1 hustlers in Africa
Respect from Akwa Ibom
cool cool
Proudly Anambarian cool

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car / David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React / I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.