Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) (96675 Views)

Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) / Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer / SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Swiftboy(m): 9:42am On Jul 22, 2014
Nelbless: INNOSON VEHICLE MANUFACTURING COMPANY is Nigeria's first automobile manufacturing company. Our vehicle are durable, efficient and world class. Check out fleet of buses, suvs and trucks. All at a very affordable rate. IVM 5000 BUS
Oh my God! I love love love these cute vehicles! IVM rocks! See cars and SUVs we can call our own! Swiftboy will ride this nwa motto dirty! Expecially the SUVs. Can I get mine customized to my taste? Is it possible?lol grin

3 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by dav8id(m): 9:45am On Jul 22, 2014
most of govt.ministry and agencies in abuja now use innoson cars
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by brownlord: 9:46am On Jul 22, 2014
Yes we can. Nice one innoson
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by AdeniyiA(m): 9:47am On Jul 22, 2014
Our corrupt, clueless,vision less nd shortsighted leaders won't see this to encourage nd support but imported ones to enhance their pockets. rubbish!
Our leaders would send soldiers to the creeks to destroy local 'illegal ' refineries but have never deemed it necessary to gather all these talents who made these refineries to build bigger ones for our use,they'd rather steal our money to build refineries in neighbouring countries to refine for us. stupid people!
They shall all perish without remedy,nd that's why they all die outside their country.
Nelson Mandela helped build his country nd died there, that was an honour.
it's even better to be shot dead or bombed in your country than dying abroad.
it's pathetic nd shameful of our leaders angry

7 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by UrbanMystique: 9:48am On Jul 22, 2014
Op

I'm interested in the truck.

How much is it? I hope it is really affordable?
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by obailala(m): 9:49am On Jul 22, 2014
Now this is how China started... with their consistency, China now gives the rest of the developed world goose pimples..

A few good policies in place by our leaders and Nigeria will rise again...

3 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by UrbanMystique: 9:50am On Jul 22, 2014
AdeniyiA: Our corrupt, clueless,vision less nd shortsighted leaders won't see this to encourage nd support but imported ones to enhance their pockets. rubbish!
Our leaders would send soldiers to the creeks to destroy local 'illegal ' refineries but have never deemed it necessary to gather all these talents who made these refineries to build bigger ones for our use,they'd rather steal our money to build refineries in neighbouring countries to refine for us. stupid people!
They shall all perish without remedy,nd that's why they all die outside their country.
Nelson Mandela helped build his country nd died there, that was an honour.
it's even better to be shot dead or bombed in your country than dying abroad.
it's pathetic nd shameful of our leaders angry
how does this relate to ivm cars sale?

4 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by ehvez(m): 9:50am On Jul 22, 2014
Oga Jona should have help innoson motors make their stand than going to invite nissan, kia and Co

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 22, 2014
Even Toyota and Honda Still do TV commercials.. dunno y they ain't exploring that line

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 22, 2014
Beautiful. Just beautiful
More grease
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by ACM10: 9:52am On Jul 22, 2014
I boarded Innoson coaster when I travelled from Enugu to Nsukka last year. I must confess that it was one of the most rugged vehicle I've boarded. I can't wait to drive their SUV. It looks rugged, just my kind of ride. Innocent carry on, we are in total support of you.

10 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by AdemolaA2: 9:52am On Jul 22, 2014
I'm very proud of Nigeria my country ...with this development ,I'm sure our image in the international world will gradually be redeemed cos this a big national pride for Nigerians all across the world.thanks Innoson motors for taking a significant no of jobless youths off the streets of enugu and naija as well. God bless your hustle!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 22, 2014
G5 this car is nice but needs balance like ZDX

8 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by NaLaugh: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2014
The vehicles look decent, particularly the sedans & SUV. Although those are stock images.

Also, i think the company needs a new logo. This one is slightly tacky like Ford's logo.
A more metallic looking logo would create a better sense of confidence & a perceived "strength" of the product.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by MizMyColi(f): 9:58am On Jul 22, 2014
Apatheist: One of the few moments I'm proud to be Nigerian.. cool
Igbo kwenu! grin
grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by justi4jesu(f): 9:58am On Jul 22, 2014
Nice cars...more grease to ur hard work....God's Speed.

who talk say Nigeria no go berra grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by 500GP: 9:59am On Jul 22, 2014
CAN INNOSON VEHICLES COMPETE WITH TOYOTA, NISSAN, PEUGEOT, MERCEDES BENZ? ABSOLUTELY NO
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 22, 2014
500GP: CAN INNOSON VEHICLES COMPETE WITH TOYOTA, NISSAN, PEUGEOT, MERCEDES BENZ? ABSOLUTELY NO
^^
Wetin this ewedu farmer dey talk.
How far with your daily Arabic recitation. . . time never reach?

31 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Eneze1(f): 10:01am On Jul 22, 2014
This is good. Op can we know the price range?
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Eneze1(f): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2014
500GP: CAN INNOSON VEHICLES COMPETE WITH TOYOTA, NISSAN, PEUGEOT, MERCEDES BENZ? ABSOLUTELY NO

They will absolutely compete with them as time goes on

18 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 22, 2014
Is there a website?
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Erotex(m): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2014
Awesome!! #Igbomade

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by maingwaest(f): 10:07am On Jul 22, 2014
shocked shocked shocked wow.
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Friedeong(m): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2014
This is great....Oka, Well done ..Please can we know the price..We will patronize u ur branded suv and saloon car.
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by rattlesnake(m): 10:09am On Jul 22, 2014
God forbit
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by GoldPencil: 10:09am On Jul 22, 2014
They need a better graphic designer
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 22, 2014
rattlesnake: God forbit
Yes, God forbid backward ideas in Nigeria. Amen

2 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by englishmart(m): 10:12am On Jul 22, 2014
Oboy see advertisements abeg! This guy don hammer.
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by heatmeup(f): 10:12am On Jul 22, 2014
please go and buy those ones,after people like you will come and start shouting that we are not developing.am sure you have not used the car and you are alrealdy judging it angry abeg swerve joor.mr innocent keep it up

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by johnwell(m): 10:13am On Jul 22, 2014
quid:
^^
Wetin this ewedu farmer dey talk.
How for with your daily Arabic recitation. . . time never reach?

nna, you get bad mouth nobe small..... lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React / I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car / I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.