Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) (95924 Views)

Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) / Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer / SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by kaima1984(f): 11:39am On Jul 22, 2014
Asiwaju9ja: Why dem dey how the real thing. Headlamps when go dull after the first raining season. Mtcheeeeew.
Jealousy kills faster dan a bullet.

5 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by texazzpete(m): 11:39am On Jul 22, 2014
Still zero reveals of any crash safety testing. Why are there no safety ratings for their vehicles?

Safety first. Until Innoson can convince me that their vehicles are safe, no buy.
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by ugotuf(m): 11:39am On Jul 22, 2014
runzlord:
Av u seen orther countries first car. U will no why Im not impressed
Bros if you have truly seen other countries' first cars, like the igalas of VW, skoda, Volvo, BMW's, Benz and fords of this word, you will champion the cause for a global award for Innoson and his debuts. Do your research well.

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Segman22(m): 11:40am On Jul 22, 2014
The 'Glass is Half empty' people
eluquenson: I hope all these are not deceptive undecided
Nigerians need a rugged vehicle not the flashy type.

After road test we will come back here to appraise.
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Wale112(m): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2014
So when will Yoruba people manufacture car? Igbo people are doing very well in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by tecmon: 11:42am On Jul 22, 2014
This is development, Ndigbo are pacesetters, Respect to Igbo land of great geniuses. All govt ministries should switch now to Innoson brands. Abia is using them proudly, lets help this home brand grow

5 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by titoetal(m): 11:44am On Jul 22, 2014
GentleMimi:
Thank you,brotherly. The people who make negative comments and destructive criticism are unfortunate individuals who have no control over their life issues,but take advantage of a faceless forum to exhibit their immaturity.
Innoson is an evidence of ''Possibility''. Yes we can! Ten years ago,nobody imagined this possibility. Obodo Nigeria adigo mma. Otito diri Jesu. cheesy

Na ndu ebebe Amen. Thanks too dear. Let's continue to profess brotherly love in our families, communities, the nations and we will have a peaceful world.
Evil thrives when good men refuses to speak. Let's attest the good things happening in our nation.
Since April this year, there has been an unusual improvement in power supply in my area. I am aware of sabotaging moves to make the power sector reforms unworkable.
I urge this govt. to facilitate development in solid minerals also.
Nigeria is good and only Nigerians can make it better, best with our positive attitude.

Thank you Lord for our country and continue to guide our leaders aright.

7 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 22, 2014
You know so little about the man and his business. He currently controls the Ghanian street refuse bin market.

3 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by sexzskil(f): 11:49am On Jul 22, 2014
I, my family, relatives, friends, coleagues and entire household will never buy this inferior, classless, childish so-called motors
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by GentleMimi: 11:51am On Jul 22, 2014
titoetal:

Na ndu ebebe Amen. Thanks too dear. Let's continue to profess brotherly love in our families, communities, the nations and we will have a peaceful world.
Evil thrives when good men refuses to speak. Let's attest the good things happening in our nation.
Since April this year, there has been an unusual improvement in power supply in my area. I am aware of sabotaging moves to make the power sector reforms unworkable.
I urge this govt. to facilitate development in solid minerals also.
Nigeria is good and only Nigerians can make it better, best with our positive attitude.

Thank you Lord for our country and continue to guide our leaders aright.
Amen! So much positivity from you. Nice. Keep it up,may the fire not dwindle. smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by FriedFish: 11:52am On Jul 22, 2014
Segman22: The 'Glass is Half empty' people

as if all the TOKUNBO cars they buy were tested for ''safety''.....

Anyway, everyone is entitled to an opinion.

4 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by tecmon: 11:54am On Jul 22, 2014
MadCow1:

This Nigga dont even own a Car.. grin

He owns an intelligent brain that can build cars, and u own a diseased brain and dusty hooves grin

5 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Burger01(m): 11:55am On Jul 22, 2014
Oboy, this one make sense die!

4 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 22, 2014
texazzpete:
Safety first. Until Innoson can convince me that their vehicles are safe, no buy.
Do you test those your 20-year old tokunbo cars for safety?

5 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by anonimi: 11:56am On Jul 22, 2014
quid:

1930 Ford .

Why you come helep our fellow compatriot wey im INFERIORITY complex nor go gree am see road.
We for wait make im come show us "orther countries first car." angry
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 22, 2014
anonimi:

Why you come helep our fellow compatriot wey im INFERIORITY complex nor go gree am see road.
We for wait make im come show us "orther countries first car." angry
LMAO
Ok . . .make we still give am chance abeg . .. we dey wait

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by tecmon: 11:58am On Jul 22, 2014
Burger01: Oboy, this one make sense die!

I have seen this G5 model recently on the streets of PH, its awesome smiley

6 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by anonimi: 11:59am On Jul 22, 2014
sexzskil: I, my family, relatives, friends, coleagues and entire household will never buy this inferior, classless, childish so-called motors

See person wey nor dey inferior, get class and nor dey childish dey call car/vehicle sey na motors, chai shocked

4 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
500GP: CAN INNOSON VEHICLES COMPETE WITH TOYOTA, NISSAN, PEUGEOT, MERCEDES BENZ? ABSOLUTELY NO

You have not owned a bicycle in your life and you are here talking rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
sexzskil: I, my family, relatives, friends, coleagues and entire household will never buy this inferior, classless, childish so-called motors
there are about 149 million people who will be willing to buy

6 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Beniyke007: 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
Then what do you have to say about the Ford or GMC logo? Is FORD not just a name or GMC not just an abbreviation like IVM? Or do they have any other apart from that? Guess they inspiring to you cause they are not indigenious We nigerians eh! and our beefing spirit. Thats why we never succeed.
murtalaa: that's why I maintains that your type can't ever make it in business. The innoson logo is uninspiring, unimaginative, lacks basic creativity and is very bland, period.
A logo is simply a logo and can be anything; a name, an abbreviation, an image or whatever......

5 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by 500GP: 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
uzolexis:

my friend, you are fortunate to have access to the internet does not mean you shouldn't think before posting comments.how old is toyota,kia etc and how old is innoson? Innoson is coming from a 3rd world country so they face more challenges than others but pple that have used the cars are already testifying to its quality,so u can sit behind your keyboard and type any rubbish that comes to your head while the young man (innoson) is making a positive contribution to the society and himself .
:

STORY FOR THE gods

AT LEAST, INNOSON VEHICLES SHOULD HAVE PERVADED NOOKS AND CRANNIES OF NIGERIA. PARTIALLY, YOU WILL SEE INNOSON VEHICLES IN SOUTH EAST.

HE IS NOT MAKING ANY CONTRIBUTION TO THE SOCIETY. RIGHT BEFORE HIS NOSE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT GAVE NISSAN THE RIGHT TO ASSEMBLE VEHICLES IN NIGERIA
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
500GP:

MAYBE IN YOUR DREAM. BEFORE THEY CAN COMPETE WITH OTHERS. IT MUST FIRST BE GENERALLY ACCEPTED AT HOME(NIGERIA )

#IT'S RARE TO SEE INNOSON VEHICLES IN SOUTH WEST, NORTH, SOUTH SOUTH SOUTH EAST (PARTIALLY )

Look at this dummy! So which Zone is the vehicle seen in? Antarctica?? Go and sleep. ewu oji!!
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
500GP: :
HE IS NOT MAKING ANY CONTRIBUTION TO THE SOCIETY. RIGHT BEFORE HIS NOSE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT GAVE NISSAN THE RIGHT TO ASSEMBLE VEHICLES IN NIGERIA
Anu mpam

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Wale112(m): 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
ugotuf:
Bros if you have truly seen other countries' first cars, like the igalas of VW, skoda, Volvo, BMW's, Benz and fords of this word, you will champion the cause for a global award for Innoson and his debuts. Do your research well.
quid:
1930 Ford .
quid:
Japanese cars used to be useless in the 1970s . . .
anonimi:
Abeg show us America's first car or that of UK, India, Russia, China etc.
We dey wait oh otherwise you and other enemies of our progress should
Thosr cars were big cars then
Shows me cars maker from the 21st centuary
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
runzlord:
Thosr cars were big cars then
Shows me cars maker from the 21st centuary
Show me a steering wheel from your home town

4 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by titoetal(m): 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
GentleMimi:
Amen! So much positivity from you. Nice. Keep it up,may the fire not dwindle. smiley

Amen. Love we are told is the greatest amongs faith and hope. I love my country and will always wish her well. Who is my country? The next individual I come across.

Regards my comrades.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by 500GP: 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
lawanson44:

Look at this dummy! So which Zone is the vehicle seen in? Antarctica?? Go and sleep. ewu oji!!

IT'S PARTIALLY SEEN IN SOUTH EAST
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by eddieo(m): 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
iykbethany: Innoson needs to be serious for once, how come the guy is not marketing his products on TV or even on newspapers, its only on Nairaland that you get to know about Innoson?

I have seen some black colored Innoson SUV in Abuja and Port Harcourt, I so much want to test drive one of these SUV's to know what it feels like. The ride looks rugged and powerful outside i even plan to own one by December but no one knows where their showrooms are located outside Enugu?

I was told they have lots of orders they cant even meet the high demand that's why they don't need to do any adverts, but still most Nigerians like me would like to know what this car has to offer.

Innoson should start making saloon cars that are affordable. For now it seems they only produce Buses, trucks and SUV's.

Mr. Innocent should think global and stop thinking like a local champion. He should partner with investors so he can expand his factories. I so much want to see this company succeed and will do anything to help the company grow bc this is a Nigerian brand.
You are a funny fellow. You are one of their marketers and dont want to come out in the open to do it rather prefer to beat around the bush..you just registered on nairaland not upto a month for this purpose. feel free to market your products and stop claiming to be a reviewer.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car / David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React / I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.