Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,518 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) (95923 Views)

Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) / Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer / SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Akpan107(m): 11:11am On Jul 22, 2014
gen2briz: Are all this made in Nigeria?
is 60 per cent made in Nigeria.
They are currently producing 600 cars in a Month and it would be increased to 1,200 car per Month in a very short period of time, while it would also increased to around 80-90 % made in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by uzolexis(f): 11:11am On Jul 22, 2014
Asiwaju9ja: Why dem dey how the real thing. Headlamps when go dull after the first raining season. Mtcheeeeew.

bad belle..... abeg pocket ur negativity it's not needed here angry angry

7 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by jaybossYBNL(m): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2014
This Ibo man try o but I hope Toyota will not sue for copying their designs......the bus looked like Toyota Hiace Bus......nice one Proudly Naija
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Truckpusher(m): 11:13am On Jul 22, 2014
Enemies of Nigeria will be having nightmares grin

6 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 22, 2014
Beniyke007: #TeamInnoson all the way......... Proudly Nigerian!!!

Why do all igbos have flat "ogo"? Is it genetic or what?
Corper weo..are you good to go?
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by ugotuf(m): 11:14am On Jul 22, 2014
MadCow1: The only way I would ever own an Innoson Car is if I won it in a raffle. angry

Nice Cars, Nice After Sale Service, Availability of spareparts, Alarmingly High depreciation, poor quality, Poor Durability..

I'd rather buy a Fhucking KIA.
B B. Love your own for once bros. it doesn't kill.

4 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by oseiwe(m): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2014
@nelbless,
Apart from taxi and g5, una no go produce normal saloons? Na only buses I dey see, and from far, I thought it's a Toyota. Even the model names sef, e no follow.
Toyota, Nissan and kia dey come oh, Peugeot has started, make una give us better round about vehicles with better legs and I'll drop my Mercedes.
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by MadCow1: 11:15am On Jul 22, 2014
ugotuf:

Its not our own.. It is a Chinese car assembled in Nigeria under a different Name.

#Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by gen2briz(m): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2014
berem: no they are made in cotonou. undecided

Proudly Naija! cool

I thought as much....
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by oniconx: 11:16am On Jul 22, 2014
Beniyke007: #TeamInnoson all the way......... Proudly Nigerian!!!
we are seeing more of d person pic than d motor inside nao!
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 22, 2014
ugotuf:
Told him . .
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by emmabest2000(m): 11:18am On Jul 22, 2014
berem: no they are made in cotonou. undecided

Proudly Naija! cool
Good answer you got there shocked
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 22, 2014
Not impressed at all
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by uzolexis(f): 11:20am On Jul 22, 2014
500GP:

MAYBE IN YOUR DREAM. BEFORE THEY CAN COMPETE WITH OTHERS. IT MUST FIRST BE GENERALLY ACCEPTED AT HOME(NIGERIA )

#IT'S RARE TO SEE INNOSON VEHICLES IN SOUTH WEST, NORTH, SOUTH SOUTH SOUTH EAST (PARTIALLY )

my friend, you are fortunate to have access to the internet does not mean you shouldn't think before posting comments.how old is toyota,kia etc and how old is innoson? Innoson is coming from a 3rd world country so they face more challenges than others but pple that have used the cars are already testifying to its quality,so u can sit behind your keyboard and type any rubbish that comes to your head while the young man (innoson) is making a positive contribution to the society and himself .

7 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 22, 2014
runzlord: Not impressed at all
but impressed by boko . .
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by jookco(m): 11:24am On Jul 22, 2014
Ndigbo , yoruba , and all southern nigeria are productive , only the hausas refused to add value to Nigeria. all they do is killing.
Proudly nwa Old Bende

2 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by teelord1(m): 11:24am On Jul 22, 2014
[b][/b]Where is the price of the vehicles for God sake every1 ve bin asking no reply n some pple r jst saying crap abt toyora n benz wu cares paste d price abeg.

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by anonimi: 11:25am On Jul 22, 2014
Truckpusher: Enemies of Nigeria will be having nightmares grin

Indeed oh....and dem fit write letter upon letter without contributing anything positive to resolving the problems that their years of ineptitude in government created for this current generation shocked

This auto policy of the "clueless" Jonathan/Sambo administration is truly wonderful.
See as Innoson dey do advert sharp sharp now as other auto assembly plants don dey set up for we country cheesy

Just as it was with the mobile telephone business from 2000/2001 with deregulation so it will be with vehicles and then electricity.
We shall OVERCOME together as a nation of diverse talents and the divisive proponents of the "baboon & monkey soaked in blood" shall not prevail against our PROGRESS.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by ScanLess: 11:25am On Jul 22, 2014
MadCow1: The only way I would ever own an Innoson Car is if I won it in a raffle. angry

Nice Cars, Nice After Sale Service, Availability of spareparts, Alarmingly High depreciation, poor quality, Poor Durability..

I'd rather buy a Fhucking KIA.

MADCOW DISEASE , THIS FORUM IS FOR INTELLIGENT DISCUSSION BY INTELLIGENT MINDS. NOT UR HORN-AND-HOOF CONTEST, PLS WIPE THE DUST WELL FROM UR EYES , SO U CAN SEE THESE CARS ARE ALREADY CRUISING NIAJA ROADS GRACEFULLY, SORRY I FORGOT U ARE IN THE DESERT, SAY HI TO THE BABOONS THERE

5 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by sexzskil(f): 11:25am On Jul 22, 2014
What an inferior car model! Innosin or what is its name can never EVER ever go continental talkless of global. Damn, such an inferior, crude brand that belongs to Mayan Civilisation! Even over 70 percent of Nigerians will never buy these overrated crude toys. If this is the best that can come out of this third world slump, then i am ashamed of being born a Nigerian. Damn! Mtccchhheeeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by rasputinn(m): 11:26am On Jul 22, 2014
This is very encouraging and I encourage the government to create the enabling environment for ALL the IINOSONS of Nigeria to thrive.Chief of the things government should do is the provision of stable power supply across the nation so industries can thrive rather than this their penchant of putting the cart before the horse ala introducing new auto policy before canvassing for the major auto makers to establish plants in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by MadCow1: 11:26am On Jul 22, 2014
ScanLess:

MADCOW DISEASE , THIS FORUM IS FOR INTELLIGENT DISCUSSION BY INTELLIGENT MINDS. NOT UR HORN-AND-HOOF CONTEST, PLS WIPE THE DUST WELL FROM UR EYES , SO U CAN SEE THESE CARS ARE ALREADY CRUISING NIAJA ROADS GRACEFULLY, SORRY I FORGOT U ARE IN THE DESERT, SAY HI TO THE BABOONS THERE

This Nigga dont even own a Car.. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 22, 2014
quid:
but impressed by boko . .
Av u seen orther countries first car. U will no why Im not impressed
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by ugotuf(m): 11:27am On Jul 22, 2014
MadCow1:

Its not our own.. It is a Chinese car assembled in Nigeria under a different Name.

#Thanks.
Proof and source?
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by MadCow1: 11:30am On Jul 22, 2014
ugotuf:
Proof and source?

I no get energy to waste my bandwidth..

Use your Google and search on Nairaland. We trashed out that matter a long time ago even showing pictures of the EXACT same car manufactured in China under a different logo.

What Innoson is doing with Cars is the same thing Many Igbo Busniess men did with Generators (I-Pass-my-neighbour) and Motorcycles like Ogbuawa and co.

So use google and search for Nairaland threads on Innoson cars and see the proof.
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by anonimi: 11:30am On Jul 22, 2014
runzlord:

Abeg show us America's first car or that of UK, India, Russia, China etc.
We dey wait oh otherwise you and other enemies of our progress should

9 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 22, 2014
runzlord:
Japanese cars used to be useless in the 1970s . . .

5 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 22, 2014
runzlord:

1930 Ford .

5 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by saviola77(m): 11:33am On Jul 22, 2014
My only grouse is that they are mostly imitation of a bigger brand, other than that...

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 22, 2014
saviola77: My only grouse is that they are mostly imitation of a bigger brand, other than that...
^^ LOL
you dont have much to say

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by MadCow1: 11:36am On Jul 22, 2014
saviola77: My only grouse is that they are mostly imitation of a bigger brand, other than that...

That was the very first give-away clue that the car was from China.

Have you see that Top Gear episode where they showed over 15 Chinese cars that were all cheap spin-off of big brands including BMW.
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 22, 2014
MadCow1:

That was the very first give-away clue that the car was from China.

Have you see that Top Gear episode where they showed over 15 Chinese cars that were all cheap spin-off of big brands including BMW.
ok. . . show us one tyre from your village. We dey wait

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car / David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React / I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.