Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,863 members, 7,956,265 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend (9112 Views)

I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! / Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend / I Ave A Rising Concern: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by obiscolly(m): 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
Odilafta: *Opens door quietly and peeps in*

*Shines eye the more in search of.............*
In search of me? embarassed
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
Islie:

angry
are u here to mock us niundecided
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
Islie:

angry
are u here to mock us niundecided

How do you define "mockery"
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Emasel(m): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
This probably is the cause of my being too serious...anyway I'm in this group
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
obiscolly:
In search of me? embarassed

And who are you
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by vosquare: 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
grin grin
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by obiscolly(m): 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
Odilafta:

And who are you
D guy who just banged your head to the door you were peeping from tongue
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Islie: 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
Odilafta:

How do you define "mockery"

google is ur freind......
So, do check it for defination

if u can't catch the joke in it
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
Islie:

google is ur FRIEND
So, do check it for defination

if u can't catch the joke in it

tongue You also didn't catch mine
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
obiscolly:
D guy who just banged your head to the door you were peeping from tongue

Oh ! Are you the guy I kicked for banging the door
I didn't notice cos you have a big head tongue
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by obiscolly(m): 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
Odilafta:

Oh ! Are you the guy I kicked for banging the door
I didn't notice cos you have a big head tongue
grin u probably mistook me for the second guy that banged your massive head against the door after he caught you the second time cool
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote
author=obiscolly]
grin u probably mistook me for the second guy that banged your massive
head against the door after he caught you the second time cool[/quote]

grin
So what are you doing here?
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by obiscolly(m): 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
Odilafta:

grin
So what are you doing here?

I heard they were sharing gf na cheesy So I came to join the queue. My turn go soon reach tongue

1 Like

Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Islie: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
Odilafta:

tongue You also didn't catch mine

i did caught both ur hands and attention for u to have made that statement lady cool
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by obiscolly(m): 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
Islie:

i did caught both ur hands and attention for u to have made that statement lady cool
shocked are you seeing what am saw?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Islie: 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
obiscolly:
shocked are you seeing what am saw?

cheesy...
put on mah googles cool ....... seen itgringrin
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
obiscolly:

I heard they were sharing gf na cheesy So I came to join the queue. My turn go soon reach tongue

grin na mzmariah dem go give you
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Jochuki(m): 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
Where are the gf's nah? I need like just 4. Am not greed
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
Islie:

cool Anyways,what ya doing here?
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Elnino4ladies: 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
We plenty wia no get gf oh..
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by edufabulous(m): 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
any shance for a worwor guy on break?? grin
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by obiscolly(m): 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
Odilafta:

Issorait... MzMariah where art thou? grin I just received my own share cheesy
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
Thread for single guys... Odilafta what's my moniker doing here? shocked shocked Do I look like a guy who is single or a lady who is single? Romove my moniker biko embarassed
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
MzMariah: Thread for single guys... Odilafta what's my moniker doing here? shocked shocked
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
obiscolly:

Issorait... MzMariah where art thou? grin I just received my own share cheesy
Share of wetin?
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
Odilafta:

Who be them? Mind yourself o. grin
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by ebamma(m): 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
Signing up
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by obiscolly(m): 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
MzMariah: Share of wetin?
Lol...the blessings they are sharing oo cool
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Islie: 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
Odilafta:

cool Anyways,what ya doing here?

cheesy
trying to see if i can take up a form here......
To mah surprise....... i was told its will take 4days before i can get oneembarassed
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Islie: 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
MzMariah: Share of wetin?

why do have to be a kill joy by taking ur sister along with youcrycry
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
Islie:

why do have to be a kill joy by talking ur sister along with youcrycry
Eh...
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
obiscolly:
Lol...the blessings they are sharing oo cool
Wetin be my own and the blessing wey una dey share?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What I Saw Inside A Lady's Poossy (graphic pics) / URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! / 10 Memes Why ‘correct Bro’ Is The New Funniest Kid On The Block

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.