Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend (8998 Views)

I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! / Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend / I Ave A Rising Concern: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by OkeBoyBaba(m): 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hi friends am new here. Am in search of a GOD fearing humble lady to marry. Here is my watsapp number 08107523963 and my bb pin 2A86B89E. Thanks n GOD bless
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by 4lorunsho(m): 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Odilafta:

Tell me more
can't really talk here ; are u on bbm or wechat
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote
author=zicoraads]MzMariah and her plethora of followers and admirers
have honed derailing skills. They are so good at iit.

Anyway, I don't have a girlfriend, which sometimes pushes some peeps to
call me a gay, behind my back tho. The truth is, am not sure I miss
having one. My last rship ended abruptly cos I didn't actually have her
time. My job is very very demanding, a point she repeatedly failed to
grasp. She always wanted to be around, and I didn't want that.

How I wish I can meet someone who understands that we may not see each
other for days. And don't bug me with 6 calls everday, once or twice is
perfect. We would hang out, check. Have fun, play, check check! We might
not get to see each other, even for days, we both have stuffs to do,
but don't 'choke' me.

That is my definition of a girlfriend. But the truth is, those kinda
ladies are almost non-existent. So here I am, single to the bone, and
certainly not about to get into any rship, for now.[/quote]

I feel your pain embarassed
and it's obvious you've been meeting clingy gals all along
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
4lorunsho: can't really talk here ; are u on bbm or wechat

No...send me a pm
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by 4lorunsho(m): 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
Odilafta:

No...send me a pm
I know u don't trust ; then come on twitter
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
4lorunsho: I know u don't trust ; then come on twitter

Oga 4lorunsho,send me a pm
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
davide470: Yeah Guys, now that the derailers are unfollowing this thread, what's the way forward. Its not just to talk o! We need actionable plans. smiley
wch kind action you need?? Girls no full Lag? grin grin
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by KingTom(m): 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez:
Am more than a rib
Am human
A girl embarassed
I know, you are me and I am you grin
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Islie: 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
Odilafta:

tongue she didn't
so have u found a gf!

is it that sooo easy to find a girltongue
am not talking about runs ones ooooooolipsrsealed
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Islie: 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
Odilafta:

both cool
how has your day been?

mah day was great....wink
And sorry i did answered u late
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by HARDUBUY(m): 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
4lorunsho: Although am not a shy type but if I can have one who is trustworthy I would be greatful that was my desire then until I had to close my eyes and pursue my dreams. Can someone help those youth of tomorrows leaders
Lolz...well said bro!...Me?...i've signed up to be single Untill the right time....cos i realized i can't get my goal if am engaged or distracted...even, giving them (girls)"Terms and Conditions "as my friend will say...doesn't work....
...The Only Way U Can Be Focused Is To Go Blind....My Quote!!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Danhumprey: 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
Odilafta:

You must be a prophet..who told you I have a bf?
I see!undecidedundecided
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by YemziAdez(m): 12:32am On Jul 23, 2014
mencade5: from today, i give you rokiatu. She is yours.
I love to meet Her.Thanks @Mencade5
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by YemziAdez(m): 12:33am On Jul 23, 2014
mencade5: from today, i give you rokiatu. She is yours.
I would love to meet Her.Thanks @Mencade5
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Paulakosu(m): 1:58am On Jul 23, 2014
jefflittlecent: no gf again na disability?
grin
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by davide470(m): 6:06am On Jul 23, 2014
MarvellousGod: wch kind action you need?? Girls no full Lag? grin grin
Girls no full Nairaland. You know am still after you? smiley
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by 4lorunsho(m): 6:49am On Jul 23, 2014
Odilafta:

Oga 4lorunsho,send me a pm
ave don dat
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by cc150615(f): 7:29am On Jul 23, 2014
David and MarvellousGod.......
I think u guys are cool lipsrsealed
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 23, 2014
Danhumprey: I see!undecidedundecided

Hey smiley
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 23, 2014
Islie:

is it that sooo easy to find a girltongue
am not talking about runs ones ooooooolipsrsealed

Them dey fine o tongue
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 23, 2014
Islie:

mah day was great....wink
And sorry i did answered u late

Gud a,m...how're you
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Danhumprey: 7:40am On Jul 23, 2014
Odilafta:

Hey smiley
wink
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 23, 2014
davide470: Girls no full Nairaland. You know am still after you? smiley
ok, wish you luck on nl.. smiley smiley
cc150615: David and MarvellousGod.......
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by davide470(m): 8:33am On Jul 23, 2014
cc150615: David and MarvellousGod.......
She has one Bobo like that...but you never know!! Hehe
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by cc150615(f): 8:44am On Jul 23, 2014
MarvellousGod: ok, wish you luck on nl.. smiley smiley lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
sounds like acceptance to me! David take note!
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 23, 2014
davide470: She has one Bobo like that...but you never know!! Hehe
grin grin..alright, funny you
cc150615:
sounds like acceptance to me! David take note!
hmmmm, shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by cc150615(f): 10:48am On Jul 23, 2014
OkeBoyBaba: Hi friends am new here. Am in search of a GOD fearing humble lady to marry. Here is my watsapp number 08107523963 and my bb pin 2A86B89E. Thanks n GOD bless
you're kidding, right?
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 23, 2014
cc150615:
you're kidding, right?
dey there, he go soon find gf grin grin
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
*follows thread
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by tracybanger: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
Looking for honest and trustworthy lady for a serious relationship and you can reach me through my phone number lol 07066280522 Femi...
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by ask4slimjay: 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
#followingthread
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by sconp: 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
A lot of guys be like "hey am single"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos / Help!!! Am I Normal? This Is What I Feel Every Morning. (pix 18+) / Nairalanders : What Does This Girl Realy Mean (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.