Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,390 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC (29371 Views)

FG Commissions 102-unit Housing Estate / President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu / Beautifully Finished 4 Bedroom Duplex In Femi Okunu Estate ( pic includ'd).N 65m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
The Oba Lateef Adeyemi Adams Housing Estate, Iloro in Agege Local Government Area newly built and commissioned by Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola (SAN) on Thursday, July 10, 2014.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
Eko o ni baje o.

11 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Ugojames(m): 11:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
Its cool to see the devedence of democracy once in a while, irrespective of party affiliations. grin
Wow front page and I'm actually the first to comment, PHCN has to give us light for this one grin

14 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
The newly built housing estate at the Igando will soon be commisioned. I passed there 2 days ago and I was impressed at the speed of work going on there. I think they have finished with the buildings and the roads within the estates are being constructed.

Nice one Fashola!

27 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Aphrygian(m): 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
welldone eko ile and thumb up Mr governor .some pple will still come to drrail buh am begging all my yoruba peeps,Pls do ignore them

13 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by kgbd(m): 11:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
Good Job!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 12:07am On Jul 22, 2014
berem: The newly built housing estate at the Igando will soon be commisioned. I passed there 2 days ago and I was impressed at the speed of work going on there. I think they have finished with the buildings and the roads within the estates are being constructed.

Nice one Fashola!

Inspecting Igando housing estate...

9 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 12:12am On Jul 22, 2014
Mushin housing estate..

9 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Ugojames(m): 12:15am On Jul 22, 2014
EkoIle1: Mushin housing estate..

Mushin housing estate ?!!! shocked Wow thats something I'd truly love to see, awesome news grin, who say democracy doesn't pay grin

15 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Mogidi: 12:16am On Jul 22, 2014
@OP
Don't tell me magani buruntashi exporter Malam Tinubu does not have a stake in this project?

It would be nice to see a picture of the landlord Ahmed Magaji the Emir of Lagos.

9 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 22, 2014
Great job, all we need now is continuity and Lagos will turn to a Dubai in some years time.

14 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 12:19am On Jul 22, 2014
Ajibola Omojola housing estate..

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Mogidi: 12:25am On Jul 22, 2014
[size=15pt]Disclaimer[/size]:
All pictures from these pages are properties of Lagos State ministry of Propaganda.
The images here are protected under Lagos State laws, do not modify or reuse these images or you'd look a diikk.

16 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 12:28am On Jul 22, 2014
Aphrygian: welldone eko ile and thumb up Mr governor .some pple will still come to drrail buh am begging all my yoruba peeps,Pls do ignore them

We are not doing a great job if the village trolls and bigots don't show up to vent and let us know they are bitter, angry and disturbed. This is their portion in life and I really do enjoy seeing them go through the motion, it means we are on the right track...

16 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Mogidi: 12:33am On Jul 22, 2014
@EkoIle1

Friendly advice:
No need waiting till 12:30am to post Propaganda pictures, you can still do it during the day.
I know man must wack but what the heck, grab some sleep man, am sure those who sent you are sleeping now.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 22, 2014
Love it

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 22, 2014
while the projects are commendable, we'd love to see the common man being able to live there. . .

if you check the LASG website, you'll find out most of these projects aren't really targeted at the masses, the prices for the flats are outrageous.

The sad truth is that most politicians already have their own slots in these estates. . . the height of greed.

19 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 1:24am On Jul 22, 2014
Sangotedo housing estate.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 2:13am On Jul 22, 2014
Shita HOMS estate. .

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by otokx(m): 2:20am On Jul 22, 2014
Can civil servants afford to live here?

10 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 2:21am On Jul 22, 2014
Olaitan housing estates..

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by tpia1: 2:25am On Jul 22, 2014
Mogidi: [size=15pt]Disclaimer[/size]:
All pictures from these pages are properties of Lagos State ministry of Propaganda.
The images here are protected under Lagos State laws, do not modify or reuse these images or you'd look a diikk.

not sure what you're complaining about.

is it your belief the pictures are photoshopped or what exactly?

13 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by tpia1: 2:27am On Jul 22, 2014
otokx: Can civil servants afford to live here?

Civil Servants Receive N119m Housing Loan From Lagos Govt

http://leadership.ng/news/373001/civil-servants-receive-n119m-housing-loan-lagos-govt

The Lagos State Government has disbursed N119.7 million as housing loan to its workers to help them in solving problem of shelter.

The Lagos State Head of Service, Mrs. Oluseyi Williams who disclosed this at a press briefing in Lagos said a total of 555 officers benefited from the facility within the period of one year.

According to her, the loan was to enable the beneficiaries acquire land and build their own houses.

Williams said the government had also allocated apartments to some workers at the various staff quarters, to ease their accommodation problems.

24 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by after1: 2:32am On Jul 22, 2014
Nice one Fash. I like how the Eko Ile guy ignore the dolt crying on this thread. lmaoooooo

26 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by seanet01: 3:00am On Jul 22, 2014
EkoIle1: Sangotedo housing estate.

May God bless you. Thunder fire Mogidi

14 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by otokx(m): 3:08am On Jul 22, 2014
seanet01: May God bless you. Thunder fire Mogidi

who is Mogidi?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 4:08am On Jul 22, 2014
GOV. FASHOLA INSPECTS AYINKE HOUSE..

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 4:15am On Jul 22, 2014
On-going construction of buildings at the Resettlement Centre for Flood Victims, Agbowa, Ikorodu being built by Lagos State Government.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 4:22am On Jul 22, 2014

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 4:26am On Jul 22, 2014

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by seanet01: 4:28am On Jul 22, 2014
otokx:

who is Mogidi?
GEJ house dog

29 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 4:28am On Jul 22, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Become a Landlord with N32, 500 per month for 24 months installment / Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) / Collapsed Building: Nigerians Slam Lekki-gardens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.