Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC (29326 Views)

FG Commissions 102-unit Housing Estate / President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu / Beautifully Finished 4 Bedroom Duplex In Femi Okunu Estate ( pic includ'd).N 65m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by pwettyolly(f): 2:08am On Jul 23, 2014
Goodday everyone pls I need your help on how much this house cost, and how to go about getting one, procedures pls my mum is looking into buying but we dont know how to go about it, am really serious checked Internet but couldn't get something to help, I woukd really be grateful if anybody can be of help

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Ugele: 2:13am On Jul 23, 2014
Mogidi: @OP
Don't tell me magani buruntashi exporter Malam Tinubu does not have a stake in this project?

It would be nice to see a picture of the landlord Ahmed Magaji the Emir of Lagos.

pls wait a minute let me finish ur comments Olosi, u see dat supporter of APC, head of Islamic party and owner of Boko haram groups of destroyer according to u mugu and ur clueless leaders, is the mastermind and architect of modern Lagos. What u see is just a bit of icebergs, now just type Eko atlantic city and Lekki free trade zone where d Lekki International airport and Lekki International seaport located on google or u watch the video clips on Youtube, my brother u run mad with huge projects going on in the site. For ur information, Lagos is the only place where huge construction is going on in the whole africa and by the year 2025, Lagos will be the largest city in the world according to united nations and dats how Dubai started in early 70s. So u want Fasola to fold his arms and look like ur clueless broda abi mugu olori kuku. Are Jagaban one of Lagos, oko pdp, oko Jonathan, oko southeast, oko all Lagos state enemy. Long live governor fashola, long live Tinubu, long live d well wishes of Lagos state and long live Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Ugele: 2:17am On Jul 23, 2014
pwettyolly: Goodday everyone pls I need your help on how much this house cost, and how to go about getting one, procedures pls my mum is looking into buying but we dont know how to go about it, am really serious checked Internet but couldn't get something to help, I woukd really be grateful if anybody can be of help
call ur brodas at Alaba or computer village to tell you d price.
Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Ugele: 2:30am On Jul 23, 2014
kolaaderin:

GBAM GBAM GBAM GBAM.... born to loot will always criticize good work just to support the clueless mofos in the rock since they are aware Fashola will be a Big problem for the mumu to survive if chosen to run in 2015.
three gbosa for u for d reply. Na mugu wey no like better things. Come and see how d clueless pple dey praise dat zoologist for second Niger bridge dat can not stands with d bridge dat link Ikoyi and Ajah when its completed. Anyway illiterate and lacks of exposure is an uncure disease. Eko ti o sure ju.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by pwettyolly(f): 2:41am On Jul 23, 2014
Ugele: call ur brodas at Alaba or computer village to tell you d price.

Hello pls how has that got to do with my question or you feel cos am asking I must be anti fashola, for your info my name is oluwadamilola k so pls learn how to relate on a public forum and go straight to the issue raised, am asking cause am not in nigeria so I can only rely on the Internet since I cant go to the physical location (office ) so pls next time learn to be civil in reply thanks

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Ugele: 2:45am On Jul 23, 2014
engineerd: Very good development.....What i would like to see next is an improvement in Lagos state's PUBLIC EDUCATION.....
it is gradual process and one step at a time my brother. Let's pray for them to take the Lagos state d promise land. D clueless people were laughing when Maradona relocated the seat of power to Abuja as if d city will outshine Lagos. When my God says Yes nobody can no. Just look at rapid development and d economic values. Lagos will first Abuja follow.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by manck: 2:54am On Jul 23, 2014
Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Ugele: 3:02am On Jul 23, 2014
pwettyolly:

Hello pls how has that got to do with my question or you feel cos am asking I must be anti fashola, for your info my name is oluwadamilola k so pls learn how to relate on a public forum and go straight to the issue raised, am asking cause am not in nigeria so I can only rely on the Internet since I cant go to the physical location (office ) so pls next time learn to be civil in reply thanks
Dami, i can hear you loud and clear. Don't mind dose idiots, they don't want to hear any bitter thing from the southwest, they critized our leaders and tagged them with Boko Haram just because they want their clueless broda to run for third terms. My brother, u can't get better link here on Nairaland and all u need to do is to mail them through their website. Forget any line on Nairaland because it's full of fraudsters. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by musiwa93: 3:04am On Jul 23, 2014
[size=28pt]I can build a building to 7-10 storey or floor without using Electricity.

For a building like this. You dont have to use electricity.
[/size]

[img]http://www.york.ca/wps/wcm/connect/yorkpublic/ec2d2cec-9fe6-48a2-a7f7-46639085acb0/Mackenzie-Green.jpg?MOD=AJPERES&CACHEID=ec2d2cec-9fe6-48a2-a7f7-46639085acb0[/img]
Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by armyofone(m): 3:13am On Jul 23, 2014
Good one...the whole country should follow. All those ugly old 2 bedroom home called face me i face you should be brought down.

Build some to be cost friendly and for common man to afford. They should have maintenance in place too.

This Mr. Fashola is an amazing person. He is really working hard for his state. Kudos to him!!
Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Nobody: 3:16am On Jul 23, 2014
^ For a city like Lagos and in year 2014, those are the type of buildings the govt at the state and federal level should be erecting. But in a country of the blind, a one eyed man is the king. Fashola has tried by Nigerian standard

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 3:16am On Jul 23, 2014
pwettyolly: Goodday everyone pls I need your help on how much this house cost, and how to go about getting one, procedures pls my mum is looking into buying but we dont know how to go about it, am really serious checked Internet but couldn't get something to help, I woukd really be grateful if anybody can be of help

1. Prices varies depending on your financial capacity, check out the HOMS website for what you can afford.

2. Don't bother with the dumb ignorant and silly rubbish some are spewing in this thread, the process is open and transparent.

3. Put your papers and financial matters in order and get your self qualified

4. Every bit of info you need including help, tutorial and application forms are available.

5. Again, the process is open and transparent in an open lottery system and selection so no room for magomago and the governor himself is present to make sure everything remains above the board.

6. They don't discriminate and your religion and tribe makes no difference. The lists of the winners are are available on the website and it's a clear representation of Nigerian Hausa, ibo Yoruba or whatever.

Put in your application and prove to them that you can afford the mortgage and monthly payments.

Goodluck..

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by musiwa93: 3:39am On Jul 23, 2014
Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by 1mobile: 4:47am On Jul 23, 2014
Nice job oga Fash,but poor own nko? grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by anonimi: 5:06am On Jul 23, 2014
Why is the ESSENTIAL information about their PRICE missing in this image laundering campaign

Oh I forgot, Fashola's secretive government of the ELITE by the ELITE but paid for by the MUGUS sad has not adopted the FREEDOM of Information law shocked

Did he not drag SERAP to court over details of the World Bank loan for education that he received

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by anonimi: 5:18am On Jul 23, 2014
engineerd: Very good development.....What i would like to see next is an improvement in Lagos state's PUBLIC EDUCATION.....

Not likely to happen anytime soon despite the humongous World Bank loan he took for the sector and almost N 6 billion EXTRA budgetary allocation from the federal government through UBEC.

Should education not be the first priority of a governor who is not [size=14pt]CLUELESS as Fashola obviously is[/size]
Even Akpabio understands this foundational knowledge about SUSTAINABLE development!!!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by bashydemy(m): 5:46am On Jul 23, 2014
anonimi:

Not likely to happen anytime soon despite the humongous World Bank loan he took for the sector and almost N 6 billion EXTRA budgetary allocation from the federal government through UBEC.

Should education not be the first priority of a governor who is not [size=14pt]CLUELESS as Fashola obviously is[/size]
Even Akpabio understands this foundational knowledge about SUSTAINABLE development!!!
Ediot at the bold, and they should be sleeping outside after school right? Show us one of your Village Governor uncompleted project and we are good with you.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 23, 2014
otokx: Can civil servants afford to live here?

No.. unfortunately!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by omogidi234(m): 5:53am On Jul 23, 2014
Pls where is Iloro in Agege?
Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 23, 2014
EkoIle1:

1. Prices varies depending on your financial capacity, check out the HOMS website for what you can afford.

2. Don't bother with the dumb ignorant and silly rubbish some are spewing in this thread, the process is open and transparent.

3. Put your papers and financial matters in order and get your self qualified

4. Every bit of info you need including help, tutorial and application forms are available.

5. Again, the process is open and transparent in an open lottery system and selection so no room for magomago and the governor himself is present to make sure everything remains above the board.

6. They don't discriminate and your religion and tribe makes no difference. The lists of the winners are are available on the website and it's a clear representation of Nigerian Hausa, ibo Yoruba or whatever.

Put in your application and prove to them that you can afford the mortgage and monthly payments.

Goodluck..

The cheapest requires a down-payment way over 2 million!
Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by idris4eva(m): 6:02am On Jul 23, 2014
Mogidi: @EkoIle1

Friendly advice:
No need waiting till 12:30am to post Propaganda pictures, you can still do it during the day.
I know man must wack but what the heck, grab some sleep man, am sure those who sent you are sleeping now.
u just said my mind bro... grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by lastpage: 6:14am On Jul 23, 2014
1wolex85: . So u want apc to field fash so they will lose abi? We all know voting isn't based on merit in dis part of d world and the numbers don't favour fash. We all know the se and ss will vote gej even if Jesus says otherwise. The block votes fash would get down south will be from sw. Now in the north, will they rather vote a fashola who may seek a second term rather than vote a gej who will be spending his last term so they can return to the top? Your guess is as good as mine. The only motivation for the north to vote for fash is his capability and we all know it doesn't count for much in this part of the world, a really sorry state. So apc will likely field a northerner if they want to win, simple! Sad but true.

This how l like people to reason and debate ... with quiescent LOGIC, not abuses and flagrant display of bad upbringing or this "paid-for", die-hard illogical party support/affiliation.

I dof my hat to you for your understanding of the intricacies of Nigerian politics.

Its a shame that the same Nigerians who are crying of marginalization and poverty, are the same ones who would vote en-mass, like 'sheeple' without asking themselves: WHAT IS IN IT FOR ME AND MY CHILDREN?

I just hope Fashola can increase the spate of these type of mass-produced housing units, .....

....look and research into the areas of bringing the cost of building them down drastically (without sacrificing quality of course) because if "mass housing" if for the common man, then the current price that these houses are being sold for (as a result of production cost and a whiff of "in-built" corruption of-course!) is not certainly for the common man.

Dont see "Mama (Chu)-Kudi who sells in her kiosk being able to afford one .... or is it just meant for 'civil servants' that live, pay tax and vote in Lagos?

BRF, ride on, nothing do you!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by ojeffo: 6:37am On Jul 23, 2014
Ugojames: Its cool to see the devedence of democracy once in a while, irrespective of party affiliations. grin
Wow front page and I'm actually the first to comment, PHCN has to give us light for this one grin
ARE U FOR REAL?...TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING
Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by anonimi: 7:10am On Jul 23, 2014
bashydemy: Ediot at the bold, and they should be sleeping outside after school right? Show us one of your Village Governor uncompleted project and we are good with you.

Eni a bata kafi ra atupa ti oni ohun eni ajitanawo - person we suppose sell take buy lantern sey im na VIP wey dem dey wake up with lantern every morning.

Original e-diot like you dey call another ediot shocked

What makes you think "my village governor" is not CLUELESS Fashola
What?

No wonder you cannot recognise Fashola's UTTER cluelessness in the state's education sector since you are a certified MUGU yourself angry

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Firefire(m): 7:24am On Jul 23, 2014
anonimi:

Eni a bata kafi ra atupa ti oni ohun eni ajitanawo - person we suppose sell take buy lantern sey im na VIP wey dem dey wake up with lantern every morning.

Original e-diot like you dey call another ediot shocked

What makes you think "my village governor" is not CLUELESS Fashola
What?

No wonder you cannot recognise Fashola's UTTER cluelessness in the state's education sector since you are a certified MUGU yourself angry

All the post here should include a well-documented means of acquiring the said properties and not all this BOGUS pictures been paraded here.

The lowest cost of this property is:

A ROOM AND PALOUR going for 4.3m NGN and you pay a 30% (i.e. 1.3m) down payment and spread the remaining over 10 years and maximum 20 years.

How long will it take someone earning 50,000 in Lagos to raise 1.3m down payment

It would take you 2 year & 2 months if you will not eat again from your 50k salary and 4 years if you will use 50% of your pay for the acquisition (i.e 25k)

Why does Nigeria like deceiving fellow Nigerians with propaganda? sad

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by anonimi: 7:46am On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire:

All the post here should include a well-documented means of acquiring the said properties and not all this BOGUS pictures been paraded here.

The lowest cost of this property is:

A ROOM AND PALOUR going for 4.3m NGN and you pay a 30% (i.e. 1.3m) down payment and spread the remaining over 10 years and maximum 20 years.

How long will it take someone earning 50,000 in Lagos to raise 1.3m down payment

It would take you 2 year & 2 months if you will not eat again from your 50k salary and 4 years if you will use 50% of your pay for the acquisition (i.e 25k)

Why does Nigeria like deceiving fellow Nigerians with propaganda? sad

Just so we are all sure of what we are talking about:

How much is the salary of a Level 08 Officer in the lagos state civil service

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Firefire(m): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2014
The lowest prices in the scheme:

1 Bedroom:
Oba Adeboruwa (1 Bedroom Type 2) – 7.5m (30% = 2.3m)
Monthly repayment after the initial 30% = 68k every month for the next 10 Yrs

Michael Otedola Odoragunshin - Epe (1 Bedroom Type 1) – 6.4m (30% = 1.9m)
Monthly repayment after the initial 30% = 58k every month for the next 10 Yrs

Shogunro Scheme II Ogba Ikeja (1 Bedroom Type 3) – 8.6m (30% = 2.6m)
Monthly repayment after the initial 30% = 78k every month for the next 10 Yrs

Ilupeju Scheme (1 Bedroom Type 3) – 9.1m (30% = 2.7m)
Interest Rate: 9.5% per year
Monthly repayment after the initial 30% = 82k every month for the next 10 Yrs

Room / Palour:
Michael Otedola Odoragunshin - Epe (Room / Palour) – 4.3m (30% = 1.3m)
Interest Rate: 9.5% per year
Monthly repayment after the initial 30% = 39k every month for the next 10 Yrs

I have no idea of other hiding charges, fees or dues.

Caveat emptor - "Let the buyer beware"

E&OE

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Firefire(m): 8:01am On Jul 23, 2014
anonimi:

Just so we are all sure of what we are talking about:

How much is the salary of a Level 08 Officer in the lagos state civil service

For university graduates, the entry point is between N54,000 - N58,000 per month.

GL08 – S1 will receive N648,656 and on attaining S15 will receive N696,000.Per Annum.

So, how can the above GL be able to afford a Room and Palour from the Lagos state scheme embarassed

E&OE

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by anonimi: 8:22am On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire:

For university graduates, the entry point is between N54,000 - N58,000 per month.

GL08 – S1 will receive N648,656 and on attaining S15 will receive N696,000.Per Annum.

So, how can the above GL be able to afford a Room and Palour from the Lagos state scheme embarassed

E&OE

So which people will make up the TARGET market of Fashola's CLUELESS housing programme

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Firefire(m): 8:26am On Jul 23, 2014
anonimi:

So which people will make up the TARGET market of Fashola's CLUELESS housing programme

I have said it earlier:

Firefire:

Affordable When the minimum salary is 18k and Fashola could not get a cheap cement and cheaper materials.

Bottom line: to be use as COMPENSATION to cronies, allies and e-warriors depending on your rank in the profile.

Average Lagosians (Atleast 50% to be conservative) CAN NEVER afford such BOGUS Scheme except you STEAL.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by JEITO: 9:16am On Jul 23, 2014
Thumbs up for the man wey sabi!!!.

Fashola, doing @ state level, what GEJ is doing @ The National level.
Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Gbawe: 9:18am On Jul 23, 2014
anonimi:

Lawd !!!!! The lunatic has made his way here. Is there no way Seun can create an 'asylum' section for the many 'unstable' users of NL?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans / How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? / Affordable Properties In Ogun State For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.