Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta (41629 Views)

Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) / 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) / Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
Perfecter4real: Not surprise such shit are common in the easthern and southern part of the country.
whatss your point? You mean yorubas are saints, lolzzzzzzzzzzzz, make I laff again grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by knowledge4(m): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
A SIGN OF THE END OF THE WORLD THAT JESUS PROPHESIED IN MATTHEW 24 THAT INIQUITY WILL INCREASE IN THE LAST DAYS
MOTHER AND DAUGHTER FIGHTING OVER A BOYFRIEND!
SHOCKINGLY DISGUSTING TO THE EARS
THE DAUGHTER, A 17 YEAR OLD ALREADY SEXUALLY EXPOSED?
WHAT A RESOUNDING SHAME!
I AM SORRY FOR THE MAN INVOLVED DATING A MOTHER AND HER DAUGHTER
IT IS AN ABOMINATION IN LEVITICUS 18 IN THE BIBLE.
THE MAN SHOULD REPENT IMMEDIATELY AND GO FOR DELIVERANCE IN A DELIVERANCE MINISTRY
IT IS AN UNIMAGINABLE CRIME THAT HE HAS COMMITTED,TRADING HIS DESTINY FOR SEXUAL LUST
Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by Samabu07(m): 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lily4star:

Lmfao, why u dey tell me, wetin make I come do?, Lolz, but its good sha, I no dey like guys wey be say every mins dem dey always serious, the yeye dey make life sweet

Rotfl...Gosh...you should spend your next holiday with me...I sabi disturb, u go love am lool. Ask my mum. They say I'm crazy in reverse!
Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by ugoezeik(m): 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
Jerrick: WHY IS IT ALWAYS FEMALES?
1. Female dogs become so wicked
when they give birth.
2. Female fowls chase people when they hatch.
3. Male lions don't eat humans no matter how hungry they are, but
female lions do tear people apart.
4. Female human beings spend average 28years of their
lives asking for recharge cards from males....hmmmm abeg.ooo
5. And the most
annoying one
is it is the
female
mosquitoes that cause MALARIA.

Females get wahala!
bros if to say U dey close to me l for dash U airtime
Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by Lily4star(f): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
Samabu07:

Rotfl...Gosh...you should spend your next holiday with me...I sabi disturb, u go love am lool. Ask my mum. They say I'm crazy in reverse!

You mean am?
Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by Jerrick(m): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
ugoezeik: bros if to say U dey close to me l for dash U airtime
Make I mail my number to you? embarassed
Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
OP Y have u decided to book a First class ticket to Hell Now
Pure Lie
Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by Simplefaithy(m): 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
tyson99: What is the title of this movie
They are still at location, wen everytin is done d title wil be out. Lol
Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by Emma8043(m): 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
when they give birth.
5. And the most
annoying one
is it is the
female

Females get wahala!
No be woman born u abi u fall from sky?
#TeamILoveMyMumJoor
Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by obontami: 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
mo ma do eyin mejeji papo
Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by oluwafestus(m): 11:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
tyson99: What is the title of this movie
u for ask the op if jim iyke dey the movie
Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by onoja12: 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
am laughing in igala
women better than men,even women would tell you they don't like keeping women as friends they prefer men
babe since the creation of woman both God and man has not rested
abeg anybody when tell you say women straight forward,that person told you the biggest lie,women are so mixed up that they even confuse themselves

Lily4star:

I might be wrong, but they are way better than Men, straight forward species, Yes na Yes and their No na No, very obedient people

E.g

God: Angel Michael, go and provide food for Onoja12, he has not eaten since last week,
Angel Michael: Yes sir, on my way right away,

But Man,

God: (visits him in a dream) Onoja Oghale is suffering, go to his place and give him N2000,
Onoja12: (wakes up from sleep), this one wey God dey tell me make I go give Oghale N2000 so, shey I resemble em papa?, all this kind fake fake dream wey person dey dream sef.

U see ursef
Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by Isaacdom(m): 12:06am On Jul 23, 2014
Nawa o! Dis is a big shame. Dis is an eyesore. Aluuuuuuu.
Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by Perfecter4real(m): 12:18am On Jul 23, 2014
customized13: whatss your point? You mean yorubas are saints, lolzzzzzzzzzzzz, make I laff again grin grin grin grin grin
don't get me wrong ok am not saying yorubas or any other tribe are saints all am saying is that such act are common in the eastern and southern region..you even hear cases of mother and daughter pregnant for one man.
Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by sinaj(f): 1:05am On Jul 23, 2014
He claims he love me but keeps seen another girl and each time i confront he, he will only tell me that there are no strings attached

1 Like

Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by papi22(m): 4:39am On Jul 23, 2014
Warri no dey carry last
Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by dalynch(f): 6:33am On Jul 23, 2014
What is the title of this movie

Fishers of men. Grace Ameh and Patience Ozokwor
Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 23, 2014
Perfecter4real: don't get me wrong ok am not saying yorubas or any other tribe are saints all am saying is that such act are common in the eastern and southern region..you even hear cases of mother and daughter pregnant for one man.
then you don't know anything, shey you know parents fvcking their children is common within yorubas?
Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by Samsonklin(m): 7:20am On Jul 23, 2014
priscaoge:
Hahahhahahaha the man de provoke u nigrincheesycheesycheesycheesy
Abeg, d guy nor dey try @all. Na fvck up daddy
Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by macjireh: 7:24am On Jul 23, 2014
Excerpts from Devotional Box
With Dr. Isaiah & Lianna Wealth
GOSPEL PILLARS MINISTRY
July 23rd, 2014
---
THE UNHOLY UNION
"And Israel joined himself unto Baalpeor:
and the anger of the Lord was kindled
against Israel."
Numbers 25:3
Israel was the nation of God, seperated
unto Himself; and from them He expects
total fidelity such as is seen in a marital
relationship where a couple give
themselves wholly to one another and
none else. God's standard has still not
changed today. Our relationship with Him
must be in total fidelity.
The event in our text today was referenced
in 1Cor 10:8, where the Bible described
the act of Israel joining itself to Baalpeor,
an idol, as fornication. In the same
chapter, we are told that twenty-three
thousand persons died in that instance
when the wrath of God came upon their
act. We see then that fornication is not
entirely about having sexual intercourse
with someone you are not married to; it is
joining yourself to something you have no
business with, whether it is a person, a
business, or job or gossip. This kind of
union is an unholy union and may attract
the anger or wrath of God.
Consecrate yourself to God today by
letting this be the temple of your thought
and speech. Say this, 'Lord, all I want is
all you want, and all you want is all I
want; no part of me is seeking something
else!'
See to it that you do not give yourself
over to any thought or engagement that
reduces God to a mere appendage in your
life. Do not give yourself to any unholy
union. Give Him first place!
WE PROPHECY ON YOU TODAY(say Amen
to this): Receive grace to make God
number oone in your decisions in Jesus
name.
IN RESPONSE TO TODAY's TEACHING,
PLAN: think on those habits you are
cultivating, is God honored by them? If no,
refuse the urge to indulge in them any
longer.
SPEAK THESE WORDS OVER YOUR LIFE
TODAY: I decree and I declare that you are
all I want and all I need is you.
Daily Bible Study: JOB 33 & 34, 1 JOHN
5, PSALMS 54

1 Like

Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by soludo84c(m): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2014
The kingdom suffers violent and violent people takes it by force.
Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by Samabu07(m): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2014
Lily4star:

You mean am?
Wella... grin
Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by JazzFreak(m): 8:17am On Jul 23, 2014

Are you sure 'bout this ?... I'm way astonished by this statement.
Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by Validated: 10:44am On Jul 23, 2014
when they give birth.
5. And the most
annoying one
is it is the
female

Females get wahala!

Stereotype is the WORD or is it 'WORLD' now?
Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by vicessien89(m): 11:25am On Jul 23, 2014
End time Saga
Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by AlwaysCute(m): 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
Lack of discipline to both parties.A girl has no respect nd dignity for her self nd d mother only God can help her
Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by ugoezeik(m): 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
Jerrick: Make I mail my number to you? embarassed
hahahahahaha as U dey rush d airtime sef, U no even wait make l type finished U don dey send contact. After now una go say government bad whereas na una bad pass, U for wait make l type finish na. Anyway if l come back from journey nxt mnth l go send U d card because right now am off d country
Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by rikamann: 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
You mean, ''3. Male lions don't eat humans no matter how hungry they are, but
female lions do tear people apart''. Knowledge! Thank you. Confirming already but not yet satisfied with reasons
Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by drake99: 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
Lily4star:

Calm down, you guys ve ur problems too, stop acting Perfect, the only perfect species God created are Angels cos their words are steadfast.
who told you angels are perfect?

Angels had sex with human when they used to visit the earth
Re: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta by SenatorJames(m): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
sharks776: A 42-year- old housewife in Asaba, Delta State, simply identified as Monica (surname withheld) on Sunday threw caution to the wind when she engaged her 17 year-old daughter in a fight for allegedly snatching her boyfriend.

Eyewitness said that a scene was created around St. Brigid’s Girls College, Asaba, Sunday afternoon after both of them exchanged blows.

As both of them engaged themselves in a fight, motorists on the popular busy road stopped to watch what one of them described as a show of shame.

Eyewitness further said that the mother was alleged to have snatched the daughter’s boyfriend, who works in one of the oil companies in Warri.

The daughter was said to have become furious when she heard that her boyfriend was caught pants down with her mother in an hotel in the state.

The trouble between the mother and her daughter became aggravated when the lover boy began to act in a strange manner towards the girl.

While the show of shame between them lasted, the daughter was said to have called the mother a shameless woman and a prostitute, who drove the father out of the house with her unbridled quest for sex.

Speaking to our correspondent at the scene, a relation of the woman, who did not want her name in the print, blamed the situation on her sister, whom she said disappointed women folk, especially mothers.

http://leadership.ng/news/378535/show-shame-mother-daughter-fight-boyfriend-delta
Pictures or.......
Video or.......

The whole Nigeria dont believe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS / A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) / "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.