Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres (25574 Views)

The Issues Of Miracle Centres In Nigeria / The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) / Official Thread For Jamb 2012 Accredited Registration Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
Yes oo grin grin grin

Chino is a celeb in the land of ofemmmanuu..

Now look at your champion.. grin grin

0merta:

But really, is this you, Chino?

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
I will not stop until eggy tells us where he bought this purple shirt! grin grin

Konmight:

You no dey tire at this your old age of 42?

It's been the same repetition.

E don do.

I'm out of here.

Abegiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by shizzle11(m): 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
anago9010:

you know why your mother live in a zoo, she is stationed there to help satisfy the s3xual urge of the animals.

little wonder you are a cross breed between a knucklehead and an Arabian female camel. You better shut your boil-ridden gob, lest I dismember you into minuscule bits - If your kind of being were to fill the earth, then to hell with decorum, I'd take the liberty to treat you like the goat you are. my wardrobe will cure the gigantic penury bedeviling your cursed family.
Accursed, enough of your frustrated and senseless rants, a nitwit who has an animal as a progenitor after an ungodly union between you mum and a baboon, fvck off my mentions for now, you inconsequential twerp with a relevance less than the pubic hair of a mouse.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
chinolization: You are very much concerned because you have been crying. Sincerely I know how it feels for someone to be exposed, more especially an ugly person like you.

All the curses now back to sender to all Salam family and their extended family members. Your family will not come out of poverty. That your uncompleted house will never be completed. It will fall and kill all of you. Can I hear a loud ALLAHU AKBAR?

nothing like Salam family evidence to show your lies are trailer load. you been peddling your pictures for eons but I'm not fazed cos they fake men!!!! even sensible peeps would have known if I gat those pictures , I would have block the fb account, but a fvckhead like you is a bad liar anyways. and again unless you tell the truth all the curses on this board are meant for the dike family of uga village and his in law at osumenyi in nnwei.
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by odinma1: 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
This is the end of educational achievement in Anambra state. How will our children pass exams without these centers?

Poor decision from the Governor.

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
grin grin grin grin

You are on a long thing!

You were tracked via your email to your facebook. No amount of nonsense will make me to lie over what everybody has confirmed.

All those curses are already striking through your family. Your father has died. your sick mother will soon die. your pregnant sister will die. your brother will die. Anybody that touches you will die before you will finally die.

Stop denying yourself, afterward its not your fault.

anago9010:

nothing like Salam family evidence to show your lies are trailer load. you been peddling your pictures for eons but I'm not fazed cos they fake men!!!! even sensible peeps would have known if I gat those pictures , I would have block the fb account, but a fvckhead like you is a bad liar anyways. and again unless you tell the truth all the curses on this board are meant for the dike family of uga village and his in law at osumenyi in nnwei.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
shizzle11:
Accursed, enough of your frustrated and senseless rants, a nitwit who has an animal as a progenitor after an ungodly union between you mum and a baboon, fvck off my mentions for now, you inconsequential twerp with a relevance less than the pubic hair of a mouse.

running for safety after been shye on and pissed upon like a public pregnancy test kit. how in the world do you dumb momma cope with cop...ulating with animals it must really svck to come from your lineage. dimwits with the intelligence of a public louse that you didn't come out with your brains in your scrotal sac is the biggest miracle of the 21st century, come and get more dose of your cyanide son, and get ready for a session of blows sinister to sitting on an electric chair.
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
Eggheader I cannot lie just to make you feel happy, this is your pix..

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by 0merta(m): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
chinolization: Yes oo grin grin grin

Chino is a celeb in the land of ofemmmanuu..

Now look at your champion.. grin grin

And you think you are more good-looking than the Guy you think is Anago9010?

Those Aba Girls dey decieve you, seriously!

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wow..I even got 10 yolobar girls by just showing them my pix.. grin grin

Can you make the pix a little clear so we can see it wella! grin grin

0merta:

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
chinolization: grin grin grin grin

You are on a long thing!

You were tracked via your email to your facebook. No amount of nonsense will make me to lie over what everybody has confirmed.

All those curses are already striking through your family. Your father has died. your sick mother will soon die. your pregnant sister will die. your brother will die. Anybody that touches you will die before you will finally die.

Stop denying yourself, afterward its not your fault.

bwahhhaaaaa and if you don't paste the email address here for everyone to track too. amadioha will kill all member of the dike family. sorry mate I bow to you in the department of lying. and again unless you come out clean. all curses on this board are meant for whoever the liar is.
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by ichidodo: 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
Is this guy not a moslem, why is he an alcoholic?? or are we looking at the trappings of an hypocrite....

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
0merta:

baba dey wish I'm the one. you know, you pummelling the igbos to submission when they manufacture two different persons as you. the fool can lie all he want sensible folks don't take him serious. Yoruba says eniyan meji okin jare iro, to eni ti won paro fun ko ba mo, eni to pa iro mo pe iro ni ohun pa.
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
There one thing I cannot do, and that is lying. If you are indirectly begging me to tell the house that it is no longer you then you are jesting. I cannot lie. Eggy learn to be proud of yourself, you are not the only ugly and short person in the world. The curses are already working in your family. Your father is down already, how many to go?

Enjoy this your pix below while it last!

anago9010:
bwahhhaaaaa and if you don't paste the email address here for everyone to track too. amadioha will kill all member of the dike family. sorry mate I bow to you in the department of lying. and again unless you come out clean. all curses on this board are meant for whoever the liar is.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by 0merta(m): 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
chinolization: Wow..I even got 10 yolobar girls by just showing them my pix.. grin grin

Can you make the pix a little clear so we can see it wella! grin grin

Guy, that pic clear well well!

Na your "worroworr-ness" make e be like say e no too clear!

Guy, you resemble "Akpan"!

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
Don't you know that yolobass are fake muslims? even their hausa cousins does not regard them.. grin grin

ichidodo: Is this guy not a moslem, why is he an alcoholic?? or are we looking at the trappings of a hypocrite....

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
ichidodo: Is this guy not a moslem, why is he an alcoholic?? or are we looking at the trappings of a hypocrite....

is that not where you ought to use your non functional grey matter. I have never even tasted liquor in all my existence. but it legendary for yiibos to be fed with lies. cos they buy it hook,line and sinker.
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

I mean so that people could recognize who is there..

0merta:

Guy, that pic clear well well!

Na your "worroworr-ness" make e be like say e no too clear!

Guy, you resemble "Akpan"!

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
BodyKiss:

Ignorance dey worry you.

Another rodent on the prowl...

Are you denying you are a product of Exam miracle center in Anamabra.

These fools should just hide their heads in shame after this expose on their cheating ways...
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by 0merta(m): 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
chinolization: Don't you know that yolobass are fake muslims? even their hausa cousins does not regard them.. grin grin

Olodo!

Igbo Man!
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
chinolization: There one thing I cannot do, and that is lying. If you are indirectly begging me to tell the house that it is no longer you then you are jesting. I cannot lie. Eggy learn to be proud of yourself, you are not the only ugly and short person in the world. The curses are already working in your family. Your father is down already, how many to go?

Enjoy this your pix below while it last!

bwahhaahhaaa chinonso dike I underestimate your madness. now it glaring it out of this world. beg you na today you done dey spread your fake pictures abeg swerve joor ashiere. just claim your curses since the liar here is the sole owner of all the curses flying on this thread.
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by 0merta(m): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
chinolization: grin grin grin grin grin

I mean so that people could recognize who is there..

Try rub powder next time you wan snap picture na!
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hello house this the mail I sent the liar. And he claims this mail address led him to the fb account. Everyone can now check it up to know the kind of pathological liar chinonso dike is.

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by kennysbst(m): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
Am happy for them.because even if the truth is bitter,but is an avenue to work on their academy and come out with convincing result.

believe it or not for every rumor there is a content of truth.

I still respect IMO,OGUN and DELTA state in the field of academic
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by aryzgreat: 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1824013/imo-se-wins-2014-nnpc

South east just broke another record!

Beats % other regions to emerge champion of the NNPC 2014 quiz competition. tongue tongue tongue

Haters go and die!
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
I have about 3 inboxed now already begging me to stop posting your pix..

I will soon post their mails here for you to confirm. Tunde Salam your curses are already taking toll on you. Just look at where you are living in that rural area called oshogbo!

anago9010:

bwahhaahhaaa chinonso dike I underestimate your madness. now it glaring it out of this world. beg you na today you done dey spread your fake pictures abeg swerve joor ashiere. just claim your curses since the liar here is the sole owner of all the curses flying on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
I used to rub powder the fault is from your end!

0merta:

Try rub powder next time you wan snap picture na!

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
chinolization: I have about 3 inboxed now already begging me to stop posting your pix..

I will soon post their mails here for you to confirm. Tunde Salam your curses are already taking toll on you. Just look at where you are living in that rural area called oshogbo!

good for you and them. but the liar between us two. is the sole owner of all the curses flying on this thread case close.
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
Eggy it is already too late. The head is off already. Your attempt at damage-control came too late. You have been busted and exposed. Everybody has convincingly seen your pix and how you look. Its not your fault that you are ugly and poor and dwarf-like.

Even that your homo partner is knocking you with his head to show how short you are..

anago9010: Hello house this the mail I sent the liar. And he claims this mail address led him to the fb account. Everyone can now check it up to know the kind of pathological liar chinonso dike is.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
Stop crying and claim your curses...can I hear allahu akbar..

anago9010:

good for you and them. but the liar between us two. is the sole owner of all the curses flying on this thread case close.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
chinolization: Eggy it is already too late. The head is off already. Your attempt at damage-control came too late. You have been busted and exposed. Everybody has convincingly seen your pix and how you look. Its not your fault that you are ugly and poor and dwarf-like.

bwahhhaaaa only gullible idi0ts with generator fumes for brain like you, buy your lies. and you wonder why your fellow nematodes in stupidity are igboid?? cos the eggy keep blowing off y'all brains like firing a water melon with a anti craft gun.
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
chinolization: Stop crying and claim your curses...can I hear allahu akbar..

why are you scared man. the liar own the curses now. since you saying the truth why are you bothered chinonso.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest / Naughty Things You Did In Primary School / Apply For Seplat Jv Undergraduate Scholarship 2017/2018!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.