Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! (25670 Views)

Breaking News : North Korea Readies Nuclear Weapons Ready For Use. / US And Uk Ready For Air Strike In Syria As Russia And China Defend / Iran 'Is Ready For War' - Are we headed for World War 3 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by otumfour(m): 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
iconize:

Y'all should leave me to wipe the floor with that ignoramus... I'm back to whip their butts.

ur back abi, lets do this then......alata monkey.....

2 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iamord(m): 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
overhypedsteve: waste of investment, why would anybody be producing cars in a country with little market base, badnews for him is that na Ghana him career from end, naija does not import finished goods from ecowas nations, so let see what happens to his katakata cars when him realise say na only few ghanians fit afford am, or he thinks nigeria has the highest direct foreign investment for nothing. Let him build cars, him patriotism go soon run out of fund.
this talk is expected.. Talk as u like and wish bad for the ghaianian market.. But you will be ashamed to see his stides in the coming months.. Its the same thing to how anabel started.. Came up with a big bang .. Even used a hollywood artiste as their ambassador.. It made waves all around and was like the next big thing in telecom industry in africa. yet what Happened.. How many nigerians patronised their products? Today its looking dead.. Now ghanas rlg came up on a humble beginning.. Not with the amount of money and extravagance.am sure anabel had more money!. People were ranting just like yourself.. That its a waste, ghana imitating nigeria..and all manner of bullshitt .. Today.. Its already growing in nigeria.. And is building the second tallest building in africa. the hope city to turn ghana to a full fledged innovation based country.. Now we have the likes of ondo state gov, lagos and rivers running to ghana to catch a glimpse and be part of the project..you guys have all you need to be great.. A lot of nigerians insulting this brand..don't even send the innosson brand and will never help the indigenous company grow .. Yet the moment you see something like this u are all quick to jump out and attack it.. A lot of you r tribalistic. To yourselfs and fellow african people. Well that's your cup. I. Believe people like this innovator are not concerned with the voices of haters .. All the best to kantanka and innosson

3 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by overhypedsteve(m): 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wale112: The Government of Ghana is giving this man 100% support. Ghana will be exporting cars to countries like Nigeria, Togo, Benin very soon.

God bless Ghana. The real Giant of Africa grin grin
arrant bull poo , 1.how do you sell cars to a country that ve stopped the import of fully built cars,
2.how will you sell your ghanian cars to nigeria when nigeria does not import finished product from ecowas countries
3. How does this little locally (poorly) manufactured cars hope to compete with nigerian indigenous car companies like,
Nissan,kia(by september), toyota(2015) and our Innoson, when it is still even struggling to start producing commercially.
4. Why re you so concerned about selling to naija, cus the maker of the car himself know say, na badmarket if him depend on ashanti pple to buy him katakata moto
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Ashantiking: 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
brownlord:

Ghana following Nigeria since 1800.

How can a poor country like ghana be compared to Nigeria, Lagos state is richer than ghana.

Tinubu can buy ghana and use it as farmland and Dangote buy all ghanians home and abroad and use you as slave to work in our cement factory.

President is John Dramani Mahama.
Parliament has 230 members
GDP (Gross Domestic Product) is 14 billion USD (2008 estimate)
Agriculture employs 60 % of workforce and accounts for 37 % of GDP.
Export products are gold, cocoa, timber, bauxite manganese and electricity. Oil was found in 2007. ( I think it's groundnut oil )
Economy relies heavily on foreign assistance and remittances from Ghanaians abroad.
Currency is Ghana Cedi (GH¢)
Popular tourist destination

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/country_information/

Remove foreign aid and ibo traders in ghana, and watch the Economy fall down like mh17 malaysia jet. The useless toy is not even in your useless ghanaweb, the forum with less than 50 active members, even travel section on nairaland is more active and with members than your country forum.

Ghana learn to show respect, even South africa and other countries that ought to measure up with Nigeria is not doing it, yet the poor not yet independent country want to jump without crawling.

Yes Nigeria is richer than Ghana. The average Ghana has better life, the average Ghana has access to electricity, water, food, education and healthcare. 70 percent of Nigerians lives I less than a $1 a day. Please come again. Just because you few billionaires yet the mass is dirt poor.

You are truly a Nigerian. Eba land is doomed for life with people like you. Forking Eba eaters

2 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by ba7man(m): 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nice development from Ghana......at least, Africans are trying to produce stuffs now.

But no way am I going to put down hard earned money on either this car or an Innoson.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Dessyguy(m): 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wale112:

abi half naija and half Ghana. But Ghana better pass naija we take electricity for granted in Ghana.

Look at Accra at night
tell them.let them deceive themselves when they cannot enjoy constant electricity.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by overhypedsteve(m): 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
iamord: this talk is expected.. Talk as u like and wish bad for the ghaianian market.. But you will be ashamed to see his stides in the coming months.. Its the same thing to how anabel started.. Came up with a big bang .. Even used a hollywood artiste as their ambassador.. It made waves all around and was like the next big thing in telecom industry in africa. yet what Happened.. How many nigerians patronised their products? Today its looking dead.. Now ghanas rlg came up on a humble beginning.. Not with the amount of money and extravagance.am sure anabel had more money!. People were ranting just like yourself.. That its a waste, ghana imitating nigeria..and all manner of bullshitt .. Today.. Its already growing in nigeria.. And is building the second tallest building in africa. the hope city to turn ghana to a full fledged innovation based country.. Now we have the likes of ondo state gov, lagos and rivers running to ghana to catch a glimpse and be part of the project..you guys have all you need to be great.. A lot of nigerians insulting this brand..don't even send the innosson brand and will never help the indigenous company grow .. Yet the moment you see something like this u are all quick to jump out and attack it.. A lot of you r tribalistic. To yourselfs and fellow african people. Well that's your cup. I. Believe people like this innovator are not concerned with the voices of haters .. All the best to kantanka and innosson
one tall tower cannot make any country an innovation centre, it is a fools hope to say that the tall tower would make ghana an innovation Hub. One hope city among so many hopeless ones is no hope at all.

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
this is what we need in Africa, innovations, inventions, technological advancement, etc. not killing one other over jewish and arab mythologies.

3 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iamord(m): 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ashantiking:

I don't like the name too. It sounds too aggresive
I wrote to their company about it.. And that they shoul work moreon promoting the brand t han the man behind it..
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iamord(m): 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
overhypedsteve: one tall tower cannot make any country an innovation centre, it is a fools hope to say that the tall tower would make ghana an innovation Hub. One hope city among so many hopeless ones is no hope at all.
I understand you know nothing but u feel its necessary to reply with such.. I will waste no time arguing with u on such.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iamord(m): 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dessyguy: tell them.let them deceive themselves when they cannot enjoy constant electricity.
just from ghana..and inasmuch as the light is not stable.. Its 100 times better than what we have here in nigeria.. The load shedding has stopped. Ghanaians have not been used to erratic power outages unlike here which is the other of the day..and a normal routine.. Ghanians r not just okay with the present gov
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by otumfour(m): 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
overhypedsteve: arrant bull poo , 1.how do you sell cars to a country that ve stopped the import of fully built cars,
2.how will you sell your ghanian cars to nigeria when nigeria does not import finished product from ecowas countries
3. How does this little locally (poorly) manufactured cars hope to compete with nigerian indigenous car companies like,
Nissan,kia(by september), toyota(2015) and our Innoson, when it is still even struggling to start producing commercially.
4. Why re you so concerned about selling to naija, cus the maker of the car himself know say, na badmarket if him depend on ashanti pple to buy him katakata moto

grin grin grin grin grin

TALK AS MUCH AS U CAN BECAUSE IN THE END, "YOU ARE NOTHING WITHOUT A GENERATOR"

grin grin grin grin grin OMO ALATA DON DIE grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by brownlord: 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ashantiking:

Yes Nigeria is richer than Ghana. The average Ghana has better life, the average Ghana has access to electricity, water, food, education and healthcare. 70 percent of Nigerians lives I less than a $1 a day. Please come again. Just because you few billionaires yet the mass is dirt poor.

You are truly a Nigerian. Eba land is doomed for life with people like you. Forking Eba eaters

hahahhaa, thank God is now 70, i thought is 90 percent, keep deluding yourself and believing what cnn and bbc is telling you, idiat, 70 percent under 1$ and mtn, glo and etisalat and packing money from Nigeria, Shoprite etc, phones and gadgets are coming into the country, cars you export your movies here and even with the once we produce. i'm sure is your father's ghost that buys them.

Poor boy from poor country.

3 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Dessyguy(m): 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
iamord: just from ghana..and inasmuch as the light is not stable.. Its 100 times better than what we have here in nigeria.. The load shedding has stopped. Ghanaians have not been used to erratic power outages unlike here which is the other of the day..and a normal routine.. Ghanians r not just okay with the present gov
yes the gov't can do more than its done already.In as much as I agree Im a bit disappointed in a way.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
brownlord:

hahahhaa, thank God is now 70, i thought is 90 percent, keep deluding yourself and believing what cnn and bbc is telling you, idiat, 70 percent under 1$ and mtn, glo and etisalat and packing money from Nigeria, Shoprite etc, phones and gadgets are coming into the country, cars you export your movies here and even with the once we produce. i'm sure is your father's ghost that buys them.

Poor boy from poor country.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by atlwireles: 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
iamord: just from ghana..and inasmuch as the light is not stable.. Its 100 times better than what we have here in nigeria.. The load shedding has stopped. Ghanaians have not been used to erratic power outages unlike here which is the other of the day..and a normal routine.. Ghanians r not just okay with the present gov

Where do you live in Nigeria?
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Dessyguy(m): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
are you a Ghanaian?
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iamord(m): 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
atlwireles:

Where do you live in Nigeria?
@ onike, yaba
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iamord(m): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dessyguy: are you a Ghanaian?
yes I am.. But naija bred
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
brownlord:

Ghana following Nigeria since 1800.

How can a poor country like ghana be compared to Nigeria, Lagos state is richer than ghana.

Tinubu can buy ghana and use it as farmland and Dangote buy all ghanians home and abroad and use you as slave to work in our cement factory.

President is John Dramani Mahama.
Parliament has 230 members
GDP (Gross Domestic Product) is 14 billion USD (2008 estimate)
Agriculture employs 60 % of workforce and accounts for 37 % of GDP.
Export products are gold, cocoa, timber, bauxite manganese and electricity. Oil was found in 2007. ( I think it's groundnut oil )
Economy relies heavily on foreign assistance and remittances from Ghanaians abroad.
Currency is Ghana Cedi (GH¢)
Popular tourist destination

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/country_information/

Remove foreign aid and ibo traders in ghana, and watch the Economy fall down like mh17 malaysia jet. The useless toy is not even in your useless ghanaweb, the forum with less than 50 active members, even travel section on nairaland is more active and with members than your country forum.

Ghana learn to show respect, even South africa and other countries that ought to measure up with Nigeria is not doing it, yet the poor not yet independent country want to jump without crawling.
CHEI!!! BUT BROS WHY NOW?!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by atlwireles: 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
iamord: @ onike, yaba

Is not fair to use your situation there as a gauge for the rest of the country. I live in Warri and power is very good here.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iamord(m): 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dessyguy: yes the gov't can do more than its done already.In as much as I agree Im a bit disappointed in a way.
this is the most corrupt ghana govt I have ever come across.. Gross indisipline .. This is not how kuufour left the country.. When he left I don't need to brag from the waves ghana was making round the world. To the discovery of oil, to the atinment of middle income and all that.. I will say tribalism has a huge role to play in this demise the country is experience.. Now a lot of projects r on hold or were canacled because he is not my tribe and all that.. This could have been avoided

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by otumfour(m): 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
iamord: this is the most corrupt ghana govt I have ever come across.. Gross indisipline .. This is not how kuufour left the country.. When he left I don't need to brag from the waves ghana was making round the world. To the discovery of oil, to the atinment of middle income and all that.. I will say tribalism has a huge role to play in this demise the country is experience.. Now a lot of projects r on hold or were canacled because he is not my tribe and all that.. This could have been avoided

U have said it all my brother......when shit ain't real I'ma say it....this present government stinks.

2 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iamord(m): 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
atlwireles:

Is not fair to use your situation there as a gauge for the rest of the country. I live in Warri and power is very good here.
no am not.. Infact the light is even much better here.. But I replied that to the person that is trying to make ghana a laughing stock here .. Forgetting that there are also issues in nigeria.. I will not try to belittle Nigeria.. Cos this is also my home.. But when people try to belittel ghana I will drop facts to make them know they don't think deep..
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by atlwireles: 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
iamord: no am not.. Infact the light is even much better here.. But I replied that to the person that is trying to make ghana a laughing stock here .. Forgetting that there are also issues in nigeria.. I will not try to belittle Nigeria.. Cos this is also my home.. But when people try to belittel ghana I will drop facts to make them know they don't think deep..

ok

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by brownlord: 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
iamord: this is the most corrupt ghana govt I have ever come across.. Gross indisipline .. This is not how kuufour left the country.. When he left I don't need to brag from the waves ghana was making round the world. To the discovery of oil, to the atinment of middle income and all that.. I will say tribalism has a huge role to play in this demise the country is experience.. Now a lot of projects r on hold or were canacled because he is not my tribe and all that.. This could have been avoided

The country is poor, patriotism don't build project but money, the country is poor and rely heavily on foreign aid even from Nigeria they insult everyday. They don't manufacture anything, all their men are in door, speaking half baked english in the name of british accent. Let them ever stand for something against the west the way Nigeria stood against same sex marriage and watch the country crumble.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iamord(m): 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
otumfour:

U have said it all my brother......when shit ain't real I'ma say it....this present government stinks.
bless you..well I hope ghana do the needful 2016 .. Ghanaians put themselves into this.. Just go to skyscrapercity the ghana section and see the projects that are on hold ..am a frequent poster there. From gold coast city to airport city, appolonia city, king city, kente tower, accra WTC to mention a few all of them on hold cos of a tribalistic regime.ands now they r selling the country to foreigners!!!. What nonsense!! This is not the ghana spirit.. Kwame nkrumah will be rolling in his grave right now

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by brownlord: 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
iamord: no am not.. Infact the light is even much better here.. But I replied that to the person that is trying to make ghana a laughing stock here .. Forgetting that there are also issues in nigeria.. I will not try to belittle Nigeria.. Cos this is also my home.. But when people try to belittel ghana I will drop facts to make them know they don't think deep..

You are not a Nigerian but gaynian and very soon. GHANA MUST GO.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by otumfour(m): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
brownlord:

all their men are in door

U wey be outdoor man sef no dey fit provide 1hr quality electricity for ur women and children grin grin grin grin

c'mon na, whom are we kidding here, ur talkn to Ghanaians here oooo...we know u nigerian monkeys better than anybody else, y'all under out boots

murthafurkin nigerian pig, poverty don dey affect ur brain abi.......e no be naija we dey tlk.....tap water sef na wahala grin grin grin grin

abeg shift make I sit.....

A nigerian without a generator is like man without water, how u go survive ? grin grin grin grin grin

hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by overhypedsteve(m): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin grin

TALK AS MUCH AS U CAN BECAUSE IN THE END, "YOU ARE NOTHING WITHOUT A GENERATOR"

grin grin grin grin grin OMO ALATA DON DIE grin grin grin grin
nah! Rely on a private power plant for constant electricity
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by atlwireles: 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
brownlord:

The country is poor, patriotism don't build project but money, the country is poor and rely heavily on foreign aid even from Nigeria they insult everyday. They don't manufacture anything, all their men are in door, speaking half baked english in the name of british accent. Let them ever stand for something against the west the way Nigeria stood against same sex marriage and watch the country crumble.

I don't why, but there is just a general hate against Nigeria from most countries around us. Maybe Niger is different, the rest will rather see us disappear. Ghana and Ivory coast are on the top of that list.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! by iamord(m): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
brownlord:

You are not a Nigerian but gaynian and very soon. GHANA MUST GO.
look here let me tell you something..even for your country..where I dey enter dem go bounce u commot.. Your type can't be found around there.. The school I go for this naija na school wey be say your family would have wished you could get admition to. But them no reach.. The nigerians I even move iwith no be your mate ..so what are u saying? Dey apply brain abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power / US Deploys Troops To Gabon Amid Fears Of Election Unrest In DR Congo / Liverpool Stripped Of UNESCO World Heritage Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.