Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. (17476 Views)

Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) / Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock / FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by PhockPhockMan: 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lilimax: clarify the highlighted
Mumu, face topic.
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by IYANGBALI: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
egift: [img]http://ireports-ng.com/wp-content/themes/goodnews47/framework/scripts/timthumb.php?src=http://ireports-ng.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Jonathan-in-cartoon.jpg&h=275&w=599&zc=1[/img]

If the little girls from Pakistan did not come and mess him up, he will not hear the word of reason. Over 90 days your Girls are missing, a father of the Nation is hiding in the dark, dancing skelewu in kano and reading children book in the dark.

Kindergarten Presidency!
hahahahahahahaha chei chei diaris godu o

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Demdem(m): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
Where are these fools that still claim the kidnap is a scam.............victorica or wettin u dey call am. Abegi, egift, help me summon the fool to this thread.
Jonathan his god seems to be an accomplice to this scam.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by PhockPhockMan: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hangard:
You must justify your pay per post job or else you will loose the allowance you receive online. Whether you and your kinds like it or not Jonathan will rule this country till 2019.
Tell the lDIOT.
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by IYANGBALI: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
priscaoge: Lmao! Where is that my APC friendgringringrin
see me here

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Okuda(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
otokx: Where are the many that said chibok is a hoax?

Abi o

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by shadyemmanuel(m): 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lilimax:
Are they just meeting or they had met on April 14?
@OP, update your post embarassed
they were kidnapped on April 14, and they ar currently meeting behind closed Door. Understood?
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Demdem(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
OliverPin: Here I am. I said and stood my ground that chibok was a scam..... Now I re-take my statement and apologise.... My reason was because politicians(Expecially APC) politicalized the whole thing and made it seem a scam. If They(PDP and APC) had worked together from the beginning to finding those girls it would have been a good indication that the story was true. Now APC are now calm on the matter and we now see clearly that they actually missing. The problem we have is not just PDP or APC but both of them. They politicalize everything and make it seem as a race for 2015..... Once again, I apologise(if indeed its tru)

Am interested in a clean debate with u bro.
In what specific way was it politicised by the opposition.?
Please don't be vague, just be specific having in mind the duties of an opposition party in a nascent democracy.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Demdem(m): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
tbagjames: Parents of non -existing children. Nobody was kidnapped as far as logic and goos reasoning is concerned. Gradually the attention this whole sharade once gathered is fading away. Am not a PDP bigot, but trust me, no girl is missing.

Jonathan ur god thinks otherwise. He believes this is a very foolish stance. What can u say to him?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by majamajic(m): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
kolawaxxy: All thanks to Malala

And chimanda too.
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by capip120(m): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote author=egift][img]http://ireports-ng.com/wp-content/themes/goodnews47/framework/scripts/timthumb.php?src=http://ireports-ng.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Jonathan-in-cartoon.jpg&h=275&w=599&zc=1[/img]

If the little girls from Pakistan did not come and mess him up, he will not hear the word of reason. Over 90 days your Girls are missing, a father of the Nation is hiding in the dark, dancing skelewu in kano and reading children book in the dark.

shut da fuckup MR.
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
The more i try to believe this hoax, the more 9ja is not helping matters. In all these BH news, there must be a phrase to convince me that this is all scam. What is 'behind closed doors' doing here now?
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by niceeric(m): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
Simple Agenda of meeting:-
51 girls wey manage escape:- take 5million Naira each + free education till book tire u and kindly shut up about the issue for life....

Parents of missing girls:- well, na y d meeting take long b dis oo....Breeze don blow d matter well well,e don dey cold so,una sef suppose don dey forget d girls small small, I (GEJ) kuku know say una go get dozens more of pikins abi no b Borno una come from?.....una go try forget dis ones wey don lost o make Shekau flex with dem cos even if una see dem again,dem go don almost use dem finish.
with these few points of mine, I hope una don understand my point....so,100 million each per parent make una use am flex and una go dey FG pay roll till una die...just keep shut about una lost pikins and if he happen say we talk say dem don rescue d girls, just agree and remember say 100 million no b joke o....
Lastly,election don almost reach and dis kain Chibok issue fit cause wahala as APC go use am as strong point tackle me....well,anybody wey no come agree with Wetin I just yearn,no problem just remember say we sabi your house and all your relative house and visiting una no be ptoblem......
#teamfreshair....lol
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by egift(m): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hangard: You must justify your pay per post job or else you will loose the allowance you receive online. Whether you and your kinds like it or not Jonathan will rule this country till 2019.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-krebKTMhF0A/U3c90XXZ5CI/AAAAAAAC5yA/ZiWNJ_6y5l8/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

May God punish all those that exploit children like Boko Haram for their twisted propaganda. I guess Jonathan plan to meet ghosts now?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by priscaoge(f): 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
IYANGBALI: see me here
Na U be disshockedshockedshocked Y did u change ur monikarangrygringrin
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Demdem(m): 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
egift:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-krebKTMhF0A/U3c90XXZ5CI/AAAAAAAC5yA/ZiWNJ_6y5l8/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

May God punish all those that exploit children like Boko Haram for their twisted propaganda. I guess Jonathan plan to meet ghosts now?

Specifically, Asari Dokubo.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by sufficientGrace: 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
PAGAN9JA: Now is the perfect time to meet the parents. Nonsense! angry

The question we must ask ova selfs right now is:

-If the doors are closed, is there any emergency exit arrangements in case of fire?

-Is there sufficient ventilation/A.c. or will the parents suffocate due to lack of oxygen behind closed doors ?

-Is the men:women ratio equal or lesser behind closed doors? Because men cannot be trusted these days in the company of women.

-If the doors are closed, then who go make open the doors?

I hope FG tries to solve these pressing questions first instead of wasting times on #BringBAckOurGirls
This guy no go kill me with Laugh
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by omenka(m): 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
He shouldave waited until 419 days before meeting them since his personal advisor on Chibok Affairs, Asari Dokubo, said the issue is a fraud!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
desgiezd:

Haba! Today is day 99 na, you can only say after 98 days! Its not even up to a quarter of a year and you are all shouting.
grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Demdem(m): 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
I wonder what shepopotamus will be thinking now. She once claimed this kidnapped was primarily staged to bring her husband govt down. Very foolish talk.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by cliffm43: 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
WHY Buhari IS NOT AMONG THEM?WHERE IS SANUSI AND SULTAN OF SOKOTO...THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO SPONSOR Buhari
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Arnoldo(m): 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
egift: [img]http://ireports-ng.com/wp-content/themes/goodnews47/framework/scripts/timthumb.php?src=http://ireports-ng.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Jonathan-in-cartoon.jpg&h=275&w=599&zc=1[/img]

Kindergarten Presidency!
university citizen were u blind casting ur vote for him,? d chibok ppl nd other ppl wantd him to visit them in chibok which he wanted to do but was adviced otherwise for security reasons....even Afghanistan leader cant visit d areas affected by d talibans except he wants d generation of d talibans to continue passing his head down as a jar for palmwine

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by maclatunji: 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hangard:
You must justify your pay per post job or else you will loose the allowance you receive online. Whether you and your kinds like it or not Jonathan will rule this country till 2019.

Because?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
Demdem:

Am interested in a clean debate with u bro.
In what specific way was it politicised by the opposition.?
Please don't be vague, just be specific having in mind the duties of an opposition party in a nascent democracy.
Very Good... These APC gods attacked Jonathan specifically for the incident, do you read el rufai tweets. He is not anti-governemt but anti-Jonathan. Any slight news(weather confirmed or not) they take it up and call Jonathan lots of name. That makes thomas like me feel its all just to discredit Jonathan for 2015 election. And again, if you were around on NL during that period you'd see numerous thread calling Jonathan names. Demanding specifically that He(PDP) brought back the girls instead of they(Government-APC and PDP) many more I cannot write. If a bomb goes off in USA the opposition party(ies) don't react like this. They see it a a comon enemy but opposite was the case. They saw Jonathan as the enemy.. On the other hand Jonathan has done so many tinz to counter them since the adoption which I cannot start saying(space and time). The man too is a bigger nuisance for all I know...... I am not a PDP or APC supporter don't mis-judge me. I hate Government in General cos they are all corrupt and we pay the price for their selfish games. But until these parties learn to work together everything they do is just games.
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by PhockPhockMan: 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
Demdem: Where are these fools that still claim the kidnap is a scam.............victorica or wettin u dey call am. Abegi, egift, help me summon the fool to this thread.
Jonathan his god seems to be an accomplice to this scam.
Mumu, have you ever wondered why none of the so called escaped girls interviewed so far by CNN and BBC can't speak common English, don't they teach in Chibok? I smell rat.
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Hangard: 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
egift:

As I am typing now there are monitors monitoring how you guys deliver online, You and Cleverly are trying to outshine each other to know who will receive higher pay than the other. All you guys do is sleep, wake up glue on the internet from morning till night, and at the end of the day you calculate how many post you created for the day, to check how much you make for the day.
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by IYANGBALI: 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
priscaoge: Na U be disshockedshockedshocked Y did u change ur monikarangrygringrin
na seun and his 40 thieves cause am o
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by priscaoge(f): 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
IYANGBALI: na seun and his 40 thieves cause am o
Lwkmdcheesycheesy Ur monika was flushed out abicheesycheesy. Ama sue those dudes that hacked this forumgringrin
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by egift(m): 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
Arnoldo: university citizen were u blind casting ur vote for him,? d chibok ppl nd other ppl wantd him to visit them in chibok which he wanted to do but was adviced otherwise for security reasons....even Afghanistan leader cant visit d areas affected by d talibans except he wants d generation of d talibans to continue passing his head down as a jar for palmwine

Keep deluding yourself and pretending. Bush and Obama visited their troops at Afghanistan. But the zoologist could not visit his people in his country.

Obama visiting Soldiers in Afghanistan

[img]http://2.bp..com/-kW95AlehVSg/U3L028I405I/AAAAAAAA3S8/9wKrg7iAWls/s1600/Goodluck.jpg[/img]
Jonathan begging for foreign troops in France.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Arnoldo(m): 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Demdem: I wonder what shepopotamus will be thinking now. She once claimed this kidnapped was primarily staged to bring her husband govt down. Very foolish talk.
no no........i believe it is not staged....bt it cld be staged because in d history of us if i cld remember opposition in us once used iran to kidnap us citizens jst to bring down d present gov..........nd wit wat buhari said about making nigeria ungovernable for him...i dont blame her for saying dat

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by experimentist: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
My president is a clueless RETARDEEN grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by egift(m): 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-dR4kyX_zRQ0/U1Kc0nIHWVI/AAAAAAAAC84/NbI2EK8oNcg/s1600/jonathan+dancing+kano.jpg[/img]

Here is what Jonathan did the day these girls were abducted. He even said that his dance in Kano was a show of Strength. What an incompetent leader!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obanikoro Offers To Refund N785m Slush Fund / TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial / Akpabio Bars Journalists, Reporters From His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.