Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend (57832 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by KelvinGraphics(m): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ishsoph:
Oh I see
Little wonder you blended so well.

So you know brother Obayaya when he vigorously campaigned for Miracy and when he eventually declared his unalloyed love for her too? cool
cheesy grin

I can see U are really working hard to pull Obayaya down. grin

Welldone, Chukwu bu ike gi ooo

BTW. Where are your wives Petelicious and Teespice self?? It's been long i saw either of them
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Isaacpyo04(m): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
IrishKez: Thanks for your obliging me first.
NO!
It's non of the above reasons. If you recall, I started by making reference to a similar thread created by one guy of which I was also among the posters. I was simply driven by curiosity afterwards to open similar thread for the female folks knowing who I really am and with specific interest in knowing whether there are those that share my ideology about morality.

I am!

Ya there are many guys on my neck, heck even my mail box is filled with over 100 PMs. But note that I dont give any reason for these either on/offline to believe that I want anything serious with them. I think people who friendzone others usually exudes an air of "just hang on we shall see how it goes" attitude. That is one thing I have avoided cos it is a SIN. Yes! It is a sin to falsely lead someone and I cant see myself doing that, I dont even have the mind.

Am not a flirt! I know this might be a hard truth to accept cos I've been chatting up some guys here, but truth is I have managed to keep it within the confines of the original post if you followed save for some few friends I'd know before now from other thread that I obliged myself to have a chitchats with on friendly level. All have something unique about them for me. It could be the intelligence expressed in there post, there friendly disposition, the roles in some notable funs that has been shared here and more. Aside from these, I am not guilty of flirt. I wouldnt cos it gives off false hope to the receiver.

I reiterate, my choice of life is largely influenced by my scriptural convictions and family upbringing

Believe me I dont see any downside to it for me. whether I date from teenager till am ready for marriage (maybe in my late twenties), if I would be inexperience I will be(wouldn't generalize though). Your phrase "lack of experience is relative sir"

Am expecting an already standby man for me when am ready, but by the time I finished with padding myself career-wise I am confidence that I will be attracted to my kind. Unless all men may have promoted mediocrity over merit by then, on which case I will happily remain single for life. But if there are still men who cherish beauty and brain, then I will be up for the grab(exploring the world of dates and dating)

Thanks again for obliging me!

GOD WILL HELP YOUR SOUL.....
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by KelvinGraphics(m): 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

And somebody has been uncle zoned. cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy

Good Afternoon Sir!

I heard You have been epistle zoned... Is that true?? cheesy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ishsoph:
Oh I see
Little wonder you blended so well.

So you know brother Obayaya when he vigorously campaigned for Miracy and when he eventually declared his unalloyed love for her too? cool
Ishsoph:
Of course, are you sister Obayaya before
grin
Orugo mgbe nga emesi gi ike for causing the riff btwn me and my baby.

cry angry

M ga emekwa gi nke gi

softsparkyy:
Brother Obayaya hahahahhahahha
You hv been friend zoned.

Et tu, softsparkyy? shocked sad
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by harrwix(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
IrishKez...pls stay true to yourself. trust me it's a lot of pain n deception out there.
And for all the single and gud ladies out there....thumbs up. Am preparing myself for you....likely IrishKez....winks
Not forgetting the single guys like myself....I say twale
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
FDiana: I dont have and don't intend to have any more, simply because most guys are wicked and unforgiving!
Just concentrate on improving your personality and charting a career for yourself
Believe me, those who cherish good things would come
Above all you'll not be thriving in sin
Weldon!
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by KelvinGraphics(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
sholasholala:
Briggs be feeling like a chairman tongue

Like Chairman of the epistle zoned brotherz cheesy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by henrixx(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
op op! stop telling lies ooo...I know 3 of ur bfrends
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ishsoph:
Isn't it PM time already before you go solo here
grin

I'd rather not do that undecided
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
IrishKez:

Dont understand that
Have you seen we're not from same region?

A little hope at last grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by KelvinGraphics(m): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ishsoph:
Bwaaaaaaaaaa!
Somebody has been brotherzoned
grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Matthewbriggs(m): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
IrishKez: ..

Your type is rare. Keep it up.

cheesy My prayers and condolences goes to the over 100 guys who have been freindzoned, brother zoned and uncle zoned so far. Hahahahaha.

Abeg do your thing nothing do you.

KelvinGraphics:
cheesy cheesy
Good Afternoon Sir!
I heard You have been epistle zoned... Is that true?? cheesy

Afternoon kelvin.

If you ask me Na who I go ask.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by iphedahyor(m): 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
IrishKez:
Haven't started dreaming about him yet
Am dreaming about my career for now cool

Lolzz!
hmmnnn.....bt whether u lik it or not,I'm coming 2 ur drm 2nyt,tho it might b inform of masquerade.

.......now u're scared
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by mencade5(m): 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
IrishKez: shocked shocked shocked
OMG! OMG!!
I made frontage
Was just a sincere and harmless revelation. cry
Dont know am gonna be read this much
Thanks all that contributed.
Those that asked sincere and useful question, I'll try my best to respond but bear with me if I couldn't respond to all.

Thanks!
you have to thank people like us that made it possible. I even change my appearance to a girl.

*oya come kiss me* tongue
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
harrwix: IrishKez...pls stay true to yourself. trust me it's a lot of pain n deception out there.
And for all the single and gud ladies out there....thumbs up. Am preparing myself for you....likely IrishKez....winks
Not forgetting the single guys like myself....I say twale
Thanks!
It's good to have you here.
Many respects
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

Your type is rare. Keep it up.

cheesy My prayers and condolences goes to the over 100 guys who have been freindzoned, brother zoned and uncle zoned so far. Hahahahaha.

Abeg do your thing nothing do you.

Lolzz
Thanks
You dont disappoint at all
I read your post Mr NL contest epistle.
T'was a good read i must admit
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

A little hope at last grin

Where!
cheesy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Matthewbriggs(m): 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
IrishKez:
Lolzz
Thanks
You dont disappoint at all
I read your post Mr NL contest epistle.
T'was a good read i must admit

You're welcome.

You did shocked
cheesy Thanks
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
mencade5: you have to thank people like us that made it possible. I even change my appearance to a girl.

*oya come kiss me* tongue
Lolz
Thanks for facilitating it,
conversely it has placed me on a hot seat all day cool

1 Like

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by mencade5(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
IrishKez:
Lolz
Thanks for facilitating it,
conversely it has placed me on a hot seat all day cool
enjoy yourself sha.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Like Chairman of the epistle zoned brotherz cheesy
You got it right.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

You're welcome.

You did shocked
cheesy Thanks

Ya I did!
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
mencade5: enjoy yourself sha.

You too sir!
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
Matthewbriggs:
If you ask me Na who I go ask.
U go ask Sholasholala natongue
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by mikron(m): 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
IrishKez:
Your eyes is too sharp
T'was less than a second mistake before I took it down

Does it mean I don't have my kind here or they're not available now? undecided
u never said u re looking for a boyfrnd na
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Make we ask Sholasholala
Lol.
Abeg o
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by luvly101: 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
IrishKez: I saw a thread yesterday about guys that does not have girl friends. Cos I don't have a boy friend yet, I thought it proper to open a similar thread for us(girls without boy friends)
I want to take it a little farther from the guys own by asking that you state your reason(S) for not having one.
Let me go first:
1)I was brought up in a strong religious circle and as such anything that will pave way for sins are vehemently frowned at in my denomination.

2)Am not ready for marriage yet, cos we're thought and I believe too that one can start such exposures when he/she is ready for marriage

3)I fear that no guy will be willing to be a friend in the right sense of it without crying out "Am Friendzoned!". Am yet to see that guy who will accept platonic friendship.

That will be all for now. If I remember other reasons I will update the list.
Now my kind, where are we? cool

I'm ready.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by mikron(m): 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
mencade5: if you have money you are free to date me. tongue hahaha
must the guy be the giver? if u give am money e bad?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Felvet(f): 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
IrishKez:
Yes ma I accepted cos this was what I wrote below and while at it take note of the bolded and tell me if I should accept my mistake or not. Thanks!

I modified my post long time ago madam, you may need to check again. Besides, he did not specify the area he corrected, so I thought it was the first sentence where you wrote "I thought it proper......." Thanks.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by mencade5(m): 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
mikron: must the guy be the giver? if u give am money e bad?
abeg no vex ooo. Na man i be ooo. Na play i just dey play for this topic since yesterday.

Girls too like money jor!

1 Like

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by onstelly(f): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
laykhorn:
you seriously need to move on. Luckily, I'm single.... your life will not remain the same. A trial will convince you grin grin grin
Hahahaha trial ke
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
mikron: u never said u re looking for a boyfrnd na

Ya, I never said so and I wasn't!

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (46) (Reply)

Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.