Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,090 members, 7,825,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend (57884 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by edufabulous(m): 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
grin
mencade5: i dont want you. You are a nice guy. Every girl deserves a good guy like you. I wish to have a guy like you. My Brother!

now ur gonna make me crrrrry!!! so sweet grin grin
....covers face....
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ishsoph: IrishK dear your reasons are quite understandable to those of us who are not romance freek being that we were raised in a strict religious homes.
[b{Even in my university days, I remained chaste to no one in particular but to God[/b]. Not that I don't have female friends but I was scared to particularize any cos it can easily pave way for sin.

Now I have a gf and marriage plan is underway as soon as she's done with school next year.

Go girl nothing is wrong with you as some posters suggests.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by mencade5(m): 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
edufabulous: grin

now ur gonna make me crrrrry!!! so sweet grin grin
....covers face....
lol
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
mencade5: am a girl and i dont haff a boyfriend.

+ all the boys that dated me always sleep with me that very day and they leave. They are up to 50.

Now am alone. tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by onstelly(f): 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
OP sorry I didn't mean to, quietly walks out of thread cry
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Officially single. Dumped his sorry ass over the weekend. grin grin tongue
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by pweedyuz(f): 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
maysimsimple:

Would u decline someone whom is ready to take u round the world??
Yes!!!!!i would

bsides i can take myself rould d world

4 Likes

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by maysimsimple(m): 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
pweedyuz:
Yes!!!!!i would

bsides i can take myself rould d world
Uhmm, that sound interesting. But i'd advised u give it a chance. He might have good intention. What do u think?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by klins4213(m): 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
U need self control...

mencade5: am a girl and i dont haff a boyfriend.

+ all the boys that dated me always sleep with me that very day and they leave. They are up to 50.

Now am alone. tongue
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by pweedyuz(f): 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
maysimsimple:
Uhmm, that sound interesting. But i'd advised u give it a chance. He might have good intention. What do u think?
Guy,,whats ur probs ni
which chance am i giving to a guy i dont love or like or even attracted to
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by klins4213(m): 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hmmmm...this kind people really dey exist?Na wa o...
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by maysimsimple(m): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
pweedyuz:
Guy,,whats ur probs ni
which chance am i giving to a guy i dont love or like or even attracted to
Eay sis, we're only educating and enlightening each other here.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by edufabulous(m): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
ojokojonwanyi: Officially single. Dumped his sorry ass over the weekend. grin grin tongue

Babes will just be dumping guys anyhow after all d recharge cards and all other benefits wink wink
@ojokonwanyi, kpachara anya gi ooo!!! @mencade5 why the smiles....are u dis unlomantic? grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by pweedyuz(f): 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
maysimsimple:
Eay sis, we're only educating and enlightening each other here.
o...k den
answer d following question
since u don dy chyke girls,,no one don say no b4?
will u take a girl u dnt like or love round d world?

1 Like

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by TRADELYN: 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
mencade5: lol

Guy, I dey shocked when I see 'f' for ur username...what happin naaaa grin cool shocked
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by mencade5(m): 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
ojokojonwanyi:

grin grin grin
cool
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Hero10001: 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
It's crazy seeing comment yabbing singles ladies.
Single ladies with no BF abounds everywhere..
If you'r single girl, you can pm me for a fantastic conversation.
;-)
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by mencade5(m): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
TRADELYN:

Guy, I dey shocked when I see 'f' for ur username...what happin naaaa grin cool shocked
tradelyn my oga, i say make i catch small fun today ooo. Hw ur side na?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by maysimsimple(m): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
pweedyuz:
o...k den
answer d following question
since u don dy chyke girls,,no one don say no b4? Nope, i never encounter No from a lady.
will u take a girl u dnt like or love round d world?
And capital NO to your question with an exception. Let me know if you want to know d exceptions??
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by mencade5(m): 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
edufabulous:

Babes will just be dumping guys anyhow after all d recharge cards and all other benefits wink wink
@ojokonwanyi, kpachara anya gi ooo!!! @mencade5 why the smiles....are u dis unlomantic? grin
enjoy ur woman ooo. Hahaha....am still searching
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Tymax(m): 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez:
You're free to air your opinion sir, but
I take exception to being erroneously called names(insult)
Pls dont!
Okay sorry. But stop lying. Denominations that are as strict as you described don't allow their members dress like you did on your profile pic... Or to paint fingernails.

Don't form holy something here. Just say you want a new boyfriend. Simple. I'm available too. wink Thank goodness Mencade5 can't drag this with me. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by mencade5(m): 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
ojokojonwanyi: Officially single. Dumped his sorry ass over the weekend. grin grin tongue
my sister what happen between you and him na? I feel pity for him.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by dytbabe: 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tymax:
Okay sorry. But stop lying. Denominations that are as strict as you described don't allow their members dress like you did on your profile pic... Or to paint fingernails.

Don't form holy something here. Just say you want a new boyfriend. Simple. I'm available too. wink Thank goodness Mencade5 can't drag this with me. tongue

Evil
grin grin grin grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by mencade5(m): 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tymax:

exsqueeze me. Am a gurl! tongue
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by TRADELYN: 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
mencade5: tradelyn my oga, i say make i catch small fun today ooo. Hw ur side na?
cheesy grin Great!

I first think say naa guys' turn as to expose their dirty LoVe/relationship GAME...
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by sexylogan(m): 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
mencade5: exsqueeze me. Am a gurl! tongue

I love your dp I swear...King Messi
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Tymax(m): 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
dytbabe:

Evil
grin grin grin grin
Dyt Peperempe grin I salute you!
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Tymax(m): 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
mencade5: exsqueeze me. Am a gurl! tongue
Since when? cheesy Me I can't toast diz "new" chic o! cheesy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by cc150615(f): 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ishsoph: IrishK dear your reasons are quite understandable to those of us who are not romance freek being that we were raised in a strict religious homes.
Even in my university days, I remained chaste to no one in particular but to God. Not that I don't have female friends but I was scared to particularize any cos it can easily pave way for sin.

Now I have a gf and marriage plan is underway as soon as she's done with school next year.

Go girl nothing is wrong with you as some posters suggests.
I'm totally impressed!

1 Like

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by mencade5(m): 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
sexylogan:

I love your dp I swear...King Messi
na so. Na barca fans i be oooo
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by dytbabe: 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tymax:
Dyt Peperempe grin I salute you!

U didn't put sugar sugar
grin ;5

*i dey see u dey hunt for babes left n right o*
Weldone
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Tymax(m): 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
dytbabe:

U didn't put sugar sugar
grin ;5

*i dey see u dey hunt for babes left n right o*
Weldone
Ɨƚa..Ɨƚa..Ɨƚa.. My sister. It is hunting season o. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be / Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.