Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend - Romance (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend (57834 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Caseless: 12:34am On Sep 14, 2014
IrishKez:
Gives him a sisterly embrace
Way to go sweetheart kiss
i'm seriously working on it. I trust ur office kiss
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 14, 2014
Caseless: i'm seriously working on it. I trust ur office kiss
Good hearing that confession to God's glory

Want to start reading now dear
Good night and sweet dreams
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Caseless: 12:48am On Sep 14, 2014
IrishKez:

He was mimicking our monthly visitor sad
hmmm...
*downcasts head and sighs*
i really pity women thinking of stuffs like that.
Pls, forgive and re-brother him.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Caseless: 12:52am On Sep 14, 2014
IrishKez:
Good hearing that confession to God's glory

Want to start reading now dear
Good night and sweet dreams
ok, sucre! Enjoy ur reading(we'l talk about reading another time). Good night, sis!
Do have honey-coated dreams too.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 4:44am On Sep 14, 2014
IrishKez:

You're no longer my brother angry

embarassed cry embarassed cry

cry
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 4:47am On Sep 14, 2014
Caseless: irishkez, obayaya is a tempter.

Caseless!!! wetin na? You're slandering me angry

now that you've been unbanned, I'll be looking forward to that mail wink grin

IrishKez:
I see that too
Don't go near him again
For now he's been disbrothred sad

embarassed

That you may be justified when you give sentence and be without reproach when you judge - psalm 51:4
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 14, 2014
obayaya:

what na?

The cramps was very painful. That was why I've not been cheerful grin
What cramps.....Eyaaah are you on your period
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 6:13am On Sep 14, 2014
softsparkyy:
What cramps.....Eyaaah are you on your period

I was on my period o cheesy

it ended yesterday grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 14, 2014
obayaya:

it ended yesterday grin
Lol. .. happy Sunday nwokeoma.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 6:34am On Sep 14, 2014
softsparkyy:
Lol. .. happy Sunday nwokeoma.

the same to you ma'am.

hope you slept well?

1 Like

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 14, 2014
obayaya:

the same to you ma'am.

hope you slept well?
I did oooo.
I even dreamt about my ex boyfriend SpikeC.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by EmmyDe25(m): 7:28am On Sep 14, 2014
Has the subject of discourse finally changed or the single ladies on this thread have all finally found a guy to call their own in the space of 3 months that this thread was created? Well, i just stopped by to say happy sunday to Irishkez and everybody on here. Much love.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 14, 2014
[quote
author=Caseless]Firefire, i really appreciate ur support and advocacy .
U've shown me that, we can be on different political divide and still
find a succour-giving fissure to accomodate each other.
Whr my guys dem?
Olubukato
truckpusher
lertee
odilafta
ishsophe
irishkez
barcanista
kelvingraphic
dre
jbluv
and d rest...of dem frenemies...
*sekems in keke napep style*[/quote]

grin grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 7:55am On Sep 14, 2014
softsparkyy:
I did oooo.
I even dreamt about my ex boyfriend SpikeC.

That kind dream dey sweet o lipsrsealed
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 14, 2014
obayaya:

it ended yesterday grin

Onye iberibe cheesy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 14, 2014
Caseless: Firefire, i really appreciate ur support and advocacy . U've shown me that, we can be on different political divide and still find a succour-giving fissure to accomodate each other.
Whr my guys dem?
Olubukato
truckpusher
lertee
odilafta
ishsophe
irishkez
barcanista
kelvingraphic
dre
jbluv
and d rest...of dem frenemies...
*sekems in keke napep style*
Who released this nkita okigwe angry
And here I was hoping that his alternate account would soon be banned too so that he'll go on sabbatical leave from nl. grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 10:03am On Sep 14, 2014
Ishsoph:

Onye iberibe cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good morning sir

happy Sunday
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Caseless: 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ishsoph:
Work' good men

Are you still the head boy(man) of your class? cheesy
grin grin take ur time. How is ur wife, tabh?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Caseless: 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ishsoph:
Who released this nkita okigwe angry
And here I was hoping that his alternate account would soon be banned too so that he'll go on sabbatical leave from nl. grin
*bites his ear nkita okiwge's style*
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
obayaya:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good morning sir

happy Sunday
Good afternoon

Okwa stick gi ahapugo yoghurt ona a'produce na a'produce zi red wine, baa? wink
Now nwanne gi nwanyi e'disbrother go gi cheesy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
Caseless: grin grin take ur time. How is ur wife, tabh?
cheesy

You mean Teespice?
She's fine grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
Caseless: *bites his ear nkita okiwge's style*

Hope you are given anti rabbis injection? grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Caseless: 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ishsoph:
cheesy

You mean Teespice?
She's fine grin
Teespice ko, teeseasoning ni. Whr is tabh my sister?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
Caseless: Teespice ko, teeseasoning ni. Whr is tabh my sister?

I don't know who you're talking about but if it's one of my exs then I will tell you that am not in the habit of remembering my numerous exs after calling it quit with them cheesy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Teespice(f): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
Caseless: Teespice ko, teeseasoning ni. Whr is tabh my sister?

smh

caseless ko caseful ni

pfft
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Caseless: 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ishsoph:

I don't know who you're talking about but if it's one of my exs then I will tell you that am not in the habit of remembering my numerous exs after calling it quit with them cheesy
men wont change grin grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Caseless: 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
Teespice:

smh

caseless ko caseful ni

pfft
tabh=teespice?
Teespice ko, teemaggi ni.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
Caseless: men wont change grin grin

grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
Caseless: tabh=teespice?
You can like to find trouble
Abeg leave my babe out o
And if you try any form of touchery na witlo I dey send give those fingers of yours angry
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Caseless: 6:22am On Sep 15, 2014
Ishsoph:
You can like to find trouble
Abeg leave my babe out o
And if you try any form of touchery na witlo I dey send give those fingers of yours angry
if no b say i don repent small, i for tap tap her bumbum.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Teespice(f): 7:16am On Sep 15, 2014
Caseless: tabh=teespice?

pffft.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Caseless: 7:27am On Sep 15, 2014
Teespice:

pffft.
tapping is my calling. But wont do that now cos i hav bn delivered frm tapping. BTW, U ar tappable!
*sekems out of thread*
ishsophe, i jst did.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (46) (Reply)

'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.