Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend - Romance (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend (57836 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 7:49am On Sep 15, 2014
Ishsoph:
Good afternoon

Okwa stick gi ahapugo yoghurt ona a'produce na a'produce zi red wine, baa? wink
Now nwanne gi nwanyi e'disbrother go gi cheesy

She can't disbrother me. Blood runs thicker than water grin

Good morning
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 15, 2014
Ishsoph...olubukato... You girls dont have boyfriends cheesy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 15, 2014
obayaya:

She can't disbrother me. Blood runs thicker than water grin

Good morning
So you now produce red wine like Mondisweet wink my sister, baa?

Morning sir!
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 15, 2014
Mondisweets: Ishsoph...olubukato... You girls dont have boyfriends cheesy

Mondi this thread is my sister's
She begged me to moderate it for her cheesy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 15, 2014
Ishsoph:

Mondi this thread is my sister's
She begged me to moderate it for her cheesy
see woman wr..... Chai!
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 15, 2014
Caseless: tapping is my calling. But wont do that now cos i hav bn delivered frm tapping. BTW, U ar tappable!
*sekems out of thread*
ishsophe, i jst did.
Bye let me not see you here again so that you'll not be tempted to touch cos you'll have yourself to blame. tongue
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 8:36am On Sep 15, 2014
Ishsoph:
So you now produce red wine like Mondisweet wink my sister, baa?

Morning sir!

Red wine dey high pass yogurt na grin

How was your night?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 15, 2014
Mondisweets: see woman wr..... Chai!
Read her post and you'll see that she's a good Christian.
I preached to her and now she's our member.
Oh the ministry is growing with beautiful creatures of God! grin

Gotta go lady, am busy now cheesy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 15, 2014
obayaya:

Red wine dey high pass yogurt na grin

How was your night?
Lmao!

Night was regrettably shortened due to late night chatting in your nkoro(Jb lounge)

Gotta see you later bro
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 8:48am On Sep 15, 2014
Ishsoph:
Lmao!

Night was regrettably shortened due to late night chatting in your nkoro(Jb lounge)

Gotta see you later bro

Alright bro

Do have a nice day sir
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by missfalcao14: 9:01am On Sep 15, 2014
Shopping For The Perfect Gift For Her!

1 Like

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
Wow!
A lot has happened in my absence.

Good afternoon all cheesy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Teespice(f): 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ishsoph:
Bye let me not see you here again so that you'll not be tempted to touch cos you'll have yourself to blame. tongue

see your self.

all the while he was all Teespice ko teemaggi ni you did not say anything.

don't talk to me again. it is now the matter has died that you want to flex muscles.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Dayhorla: 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
Prowizy2: Come on to me ye single girls and i'll give ya all unconditional love.

I have enough peniis money to satisfy all of you
angry
undecided
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by izaray(f): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
bokoslayer:

Are you a Witness? Jehovah's Witness I mean
Deeper life instead, cos jehovah's witness members do date even!
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Prowizy2(m): 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dayhorla: undecided

Hello sweetie!!
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
hmmmm girls with no boyfriends nah how una dey manage?
who dey give una money for una weave on/brazilian wigs and how una dey take manage buy una makeups and expensive clothes without no boyfriend to fot the bills?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
missfalcao14: Shopping For The Perfect Gift For Her!
na bend down store dem dey buy bra for their babes?
why dem no go a standard shopping mall? grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by funmies: 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
I'm so bored
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ishsoph:
Lmao!

Gotta see you later bro

How far?

which strike again?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
obayaya:

How far?

which strike again?

Listen to your radio/tv tonight you'll hear cool
By the way, go fill your tank now cos fuel scarcity will hit naija from tomorrow.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ishsoph:

Listen to your radio/tv tonight you'll hear cool
By the way, go fill your tank now cos fuel scarcity will hit naija from tomorrow.

Hmmmm

Na wa o
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
obayaya:

Hmmmm

Na wa o
Yeah make person for rest sef
How person go work out his arss for this ungrateful nation and you'll tell him he's not entitled to pension sad

Guy do go report for ekiti and get accommodation make I come holiday. Make sure those lady corp members are your neighbours cheesy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ishsoph:
Yeah make person for rest sef
How person go work out his arss for this ungrateful nation and you'll tell him he's not entitled to pension sad

Guy do go report for ekiti and get accommodation make I come holiday. Make sure those lady corp members are your neighbours cheesy

That doesn't sound cool

See your head?
No let Teespice catch you tongue
it's osun not ekiti wink
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
obayaya:

That doesn't sound cool

See your head?
No let Teespice catch you tongue
it's osun not ekiti wink
Don't mind bunch of thieves angry

Wherever it is. There's no place in this naija am prohibited from visiting. cheesy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by kilokeys(m): 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
ehen.. i tot this thread ws for girls without bfs.. how come i see boys here..?

imagine.. when i brought my hook to fish.. na watercats i meet inside river.. God dey

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ishsoph:
Don't mind bunch of thieves angry

Wherever it is. There's no place in this naija am prohibited from visiting. cheesy

Don't mind them

Are you sure? Oya stroll come sambisa cheesy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Dayhorla: 8:48am On Sep 16, 2014
Prowizy2:

Hello sweetie!!
hi
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Prowizy2(m): 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dayhorla: hi

How are u
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Dayhorla: 4:54am On Sep 17, 2014
Prowizy2:

How are u
Am fine
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Eddygourdo(m): 6:27am On Sep 17, 2014
IrishKez: I saw a thread yesterday about guys that does not have girl friends. Cos I don't have a boy friend yet, I thought it proper to open a similar thread for us(girls without boy friends)
I want to take it a little farther from the guys own by asking that you state your reason(S) for not having one.
Let me go first:
1)I was brought up in a strong religious circle and as such anything that will pave way for sins are vehemently frowned at in my denomination.

2)Am not ready for marriage yet, cos we're thought and I believe too that one can start such exposures when he/she is ready for marriage

3)I fear that no guy will be willing to be a friend in the right sense of it without crying out "Am Friendzoned!". Am yet to see that guy who will accept platonic friendship.

That will be all for now. If I remember other reasons I will update the list.
Now my kind, where are we? cool
liar liar pants on fire
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by neacky: 8:48am On Sep 17, 2014
y did i have parent anythin i ask 4rm dem dey gave it to me... bf is nt ur bank account winky did i have parent anythin i ask 4rm dem dey gave it to me... bf is nt ur bank account

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (46) (Reply)

'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.