Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

When A Man Loves A Woman.......... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man Loves A Woman.......... (28993 Views)

Signs That A Guy Loves A Girl / If A Guy Really Loves A Woman / How To Know When A Man Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 23, 2014
Decryptor:

Thank you my brother. We are on the same page. Women are usually attracted to men who are hostile and volatile! Trust me...i used to be the endearing and phenomenal lady's dream man and i saw women treat me like shyte but when i became more eruptive and rigid in my relationships, they seemed to hang on and love me. Just like you rightly posited, any man who is serious to settle down should not exhibit most of the characters the OP pointed out out because the woman will eventually say "I DO" to a more dogged and unyielding man.

Women love challenges. They unconsciously take it upon themselveys to go on a quest to refine a crude man than settling with an already refined man. their motto is usually, "I BELIEVE I CAN CHANGE THIS MAN FOR GOOD"

I agrees with U that women loves challenges. We unconsciously take it upon Ourselves to refine a crude man. This is because we philosophically believes the word ''all that glitters is not gold''. When a guy is too soft and too good, we see him as ''a wolf in sheep clothings'', we hardly believes in him. You might be the type that hardly have time for women, U do not cheat or flirt around, just a nice guy. Ladies perceives U differently, we logically put it that it's either u ar yet to find another or U ar not really ladies choice so U were being turned down. A once loving lady might just quit U for a more handsome sweet mouthed playboy. Not that her intuition didn't tell her that he isn't good for her, but she'd rather believe ''I can change him''. That is where we go nuts. Some get to succeed, while many get to regret for the rest of their lives.

3 Likes

Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by udemzyudex(m): 8:01am On Jul 23, 2014
Decryptor:

Thank you my brother. We are on the same page. Women are usually attracted to men who are hostile and volatile! Trust me...i used to be the endearing and phenomenal lady's dream man and i saw women treat me like shyte but when i became more eruptive and rigid in my relationships, they seemed to hang on and love me. Just like you rightly posited, any man who is serious to settle down should not exhibit most of the characters the OP pointed out out because the woman will eventually say "I DO" to a more dogged and unyielding man.

Women love challenges. They unconsciously take it upon themselves to go on a quest to refine a crude man than settling with an already refined man. their motto is usually, "I BELIEVE I CAN CHANGE THIS MAN FOR GOOD"

Thank you bro,i'm happy you understand my post.

If a guy is flexible with them,they take him for granted but if he become rigid she takes him serious..

3 Likes

Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by udemzyudex(m): 8:07am On Jul 23, 2014
DestinedSharon:
I agrees with U that women loves challenges. We unconsciously take it upon Ourselves to refine a crude man. This is because we philosophically believes the word ''all that glitters is not gold''. When a guy is too soft and too good, we see him as ''a wolf in sheep clothings'', we hardly believes in him. You might be the type that hardly have time for women, U do not cheat or flirt around, just a nice guy. Ladies perceives U differently, we logically put it that it's either u ar yet to find another or U ar not really ladies choice so U were being turned down. A once loving lady might just quit U for a more handsome sweet mouthed playboy. Not that her intuition didn't tell her that he isn't good for her, but she'd rather believe ''I can change him''. That is where we go nuts. Some get to succeed, while many get to regret for the rest of their lives.

Lol...i'm happy to read this.

this always happen to guys who pamper their gf even when she insult,talk anyhow to him etc. And he keeps calm without saying anything cos he is afraid of loosing her.

1 Like

Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by tonididdy(m): 8:07am On Jul 23, 2014
Islie: when i look at the title of this thread ...... this song by Micheal bolton comes to mindgringrin
or in reverse: rkelly's when a won loves.....
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by jeff1607(m): 8:12am On Jul 23, 2014
Don't know why all these pipo tell da ladies our secret on how we truly love or care for a woman, d ladies won't even say anytin.OP pls stopp ooooooo! Daris GOd oOOOOoooo!

1 Like

Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by stinggy(m): 8:15am On Jul 23, 2014
Lily4star:

Hmmmnnn, nah my pp make u want make I come close shey? undecided, thanks Dear
see me ooo... na wetin I tak notice u nw. but with or without ur pp, wld u still blow in my direction pls? wink
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by Maximus17(m): 8:16am On Jul 23, 2014
Nice Piece but a warning to all MEN Love exceedingly without losing your sense of consciousness cos some can be deceiving, moving like a taunting cockroach seeking whom to devour pockets,marital union etc Finally, it good to fall in Genuine love, one of God's greatest gifts to Man!!

1 Like

Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by duby91(m): 8:21am On Jul 23, 2014
LOL! I laugh in swahili. @OP nice write up, but any man who has all this attributes will be seen as a mumu sef. Btw how many ladies will see a man with all these attributes and marry him?

1 Like

Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by stinggy(m): 8:29am On Jul 23, 2014
experimentist: maga

mugun grin
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by stinggy(m): 8:30am On Jul 23, 2014
rattlesnake:

Death by fantasy

beht y evils sir
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by Lenzz(m): 8:41am On Jul 23, 2014
udemzyudex: lol...always imagining things,and the funny part is no girl will want to marry a guy like that..

Girls don't want a guy who is not challenging, a guy who they can control.when they believe he has given them his powers,it becomes boring and really want to try out new things.

Any girl will think twice before accepting such guy proposal

Yeah I think I agree with you. Women are very unpredictable set of people. They easily get bored with routine; whether its routine love or routine pampering, they just get bored.

With d benefit of hindsight, I've come to learn that women over time prefers to explore further than where they are however sweet nd comfortable their lives may currently be. Women need unassuming nd sometimes unpredictable men most of d time. I once had a GF in university who left a very faithful nd caring partner for me simply because, in her words, he wasn't phenomenal nd challenging. Simply put, she got bored from d tonnes of care. Can you beat that.

My point? There is no quick fix to holding down these daughters of Eve. By default they're designed to not know what they really want when it comes to love nd expectations from love, and that's not me been chauvinistic but just laying dem facts bare.

I still believe in love though. Nice submissions once again Ms Sweetlemon. You have a follower

4 Likes

Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by Lenzz(m): 8:54am On Jul 23, 2014
DestinedSharon:

Spot on!
Had I seen this submission earlier, I would not have bothered with my post above. Thanks for validating my claims with ds.

1 Like

Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by udemzyudex(m): 9:02am On Jul 23, 2014
Lenzz:

Yeah I think I agree with you. Women are very unpredictable set of people. They easily get bored with routine; whether its routine love or routine pampering, they just get bored.

With d benefit of hindsight, I've come to learn that women over time prefers to explore further than where they are however sweet nd comfortable their lives currently is. Women need unassuming nd sometimes unpredictable men most of d times. I once had a GF in university who left a very faithful nd caring partner for me simply because, in her words, he wasn't phenomenal nd challenging. Simply put, she got bored from d tones of care. Can you beat that.

My point? There is no quick fix to holding down these daughters of Eve. By default they're designed to not know what they really want when it comes to love nd expectations from love, and that's not me been chauvinistic but just laying dem facts bare.

I still believe in love though. Nice submissions once again Ms Sweetlemon. You have a follower
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by charles316: 9:13am On Jul 23, 2014
Sweetlemon: !

your search for a husband has really intensified. God will do it for you.

Sweetlemon
DesperateLemon

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by Lily4star(f): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2014
stinggy:
see me ooo... na wetin I tak notice u nw. but with or without ur pp, wld u still blow in my direction pls? wink

Lol, u did well
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by Sweetlemon(f): 9:19am On Jul 23, 2014
NLers at it again.

I see most have mistaken this write-up as "attributes of a good man" instead of signs to look out for that a man loves you.

Like seriously!

I give up on y'all! No more threads from me!

1 Like

Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 23, 2014
Sweetlemon: NLers at it again.

I see most have mistaken this write-up as "attributes of a good man" instead of signs to look out for that a man loves you.

Like seriously!

Please don't stop. smiley

1 Like

Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by kingsilly(m): 9:27am On Jul 23, 2014

Like seriously!

QUIET ND OPEN A NEW THREAD

1 Like

Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by Caseless: 9:28am On Jul 23, 2014
Islie: when i look at the title of this thread ...... this song by Micheal bolton comes to mindgringrin
lean on me, when u ar not strong. Dnt lean on me pls if u ar a guy.

1 Like

Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 23, 2014
caseless: lean on me, when u ar not strong. Dnt lean on me pls if u ar a guy.

Aboki how far?

1 Like

Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by Barselonia(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2014
shocked
glitest:

I wanted to send 1 E slap to you, then I looked at your pics, and decided to send 200 hundred. angry angry angry angry
lol... That's tautology..... 200 hundred... u mean 200 or 2 hundred.... grin ... u mean u went to check my profile.. What d fΠck

1 Like

Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 23, 2014
This will come handy when i start dating.

#Following

1 Like

Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 23, 2014
dytbabe: Hahahahahahaha
Buhahahahahahahahahaha
Hhhohoohohohohoohoho
Hehehheheheheehehehehehehhe

Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by Caseless: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2014
olubukato:

Aboki how far?
men, i de o. Whr hav u been?
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by Onyinyechimara(f): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2014
charles316:

your search for a husband has really intensified. God will do it for you.

Sweetlemon
DesperateLemon

Hater! She's happily married.
Don't convulse on your venomous bile obscuring your brain neurons from working properly

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by troy20(m): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2014
and just so you know our sex drives gets three times as much as we would want to touch, kiss at every opportunity.Its uh...really a tricky one no doubt but if you pay attention close enough you would find your answer in the kiss.cause for us, some times, there is much more to sex than just riding off to la la land.

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by JEITO: 10:13am On Jul 23, 2014
I think this OP should colabo with Steve Harvey for another book that would be used for think like a man part3

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by charles316: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2014

Like seriously!

please stop. Spend this time grooming yourself for your future man.
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2014
caseless: men, i de o. Whr hav u been?

na every time u dey ask that.. I dey my corner joo. Baba casey grin
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by Sunshinelady(f): 10:18am On Jul 23, 2014
Decryptor: I agree with majority of those points but the major problem is that women take these kind of men (whenever they find them) for granted. I can clearly relate to all those points and yet see the women i got involved in betray me or make me walk away from the relationship out of frustration. The thing about majority of women esp Nigerian women(I believe that there are a few good ones out there) is that no matter how good a man is "whether he is an intending or already-wedded husband" to his woman, she still believes that the grass is more greener at the other side.

Watch Tyler Perry's "Temptations: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor" and the Upcoming "Addicted" and you will be so discouraged to give your whole heart to a woman both in relationship and marriage.
. Let me tell u wat a woman wants. : take control, as in be in control, be d man (I don't mean boss her around unnecessarily o), just be confident & in control. Den love her, truelly & sincerely love her ( u don't need to buy her d whole world, a man wit 50,000 income can be more lovin dan a guy wit 5million income, true love isn't all about spendin), pls be faithful 2her & respect her, listen to her, talk wit her, listen to her opinions, & correct her maturely wen she errs. Pls don't nag! Don't be a sissy! Don't be a mumu (u can show love witout acting weak/stupid). Buy her stuff from time to time to show u hav her in mind. Pls don't 4get her birthday, vals' day etc, it will make her feel u don't care. PS:u ll do all dese provided both of u like/love each oda. Its not wen u shower love on a woman dat doesn't love u, u ll complain dat she doesn't reciprocate, somtimes u can't force som1 to love u, if its there u won't need to force it

4 Likes

Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by mezebel(f): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2014
dytbabe: Hahahahahahaha
Buhahahahahahahahahaha
Hhhohoohohohohoohoho
Hehehheheheheehehehehehehhe

dorolaugh!!! I guess
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by mezebel(f): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2014
Real love is hard to find nawadays, they are hidden in d heart of keke n' pep riders and wheel baro pushers!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... / Blogger Olaniyan Tosin Proposes To His Lover In Style At The Cinema / Romance In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.