Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,481 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? (4911 Views)

Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? / Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
Catalyst4real:
The Ladies are Finally being Honest smiley
hmmmm
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
Catalyst4real:
You are Beautiful.
Lolzz. Thanks
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ceasar1:

I can't read Spanish, please translate this.
Never mind
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by Kunleskey(m): 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
OmoAlata1: I usually stare back and smile flirtatiously if he is hot
chai! Omoalata na hot guy you like your head dey der..
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by davidif: 8:12am On Nov 22, 2016
Catalyst4real:
Personally i think a Guy who Stares at a Lady Before Declaring His Interest in Her, is a Jackass. To toast a Lady you Need to Activate the Element of Surprise in Her. Staring at a Lady Gives her a Hint that you are interested in her, if you show up before her, she already know what you are up to.
But i wanna hear the Ladies Side of it, Some Say its Sexy, Some Say its Romantic and Mind Blowing. Others Find it Discomfiting. So Ladies How do you feel when Guys Stare at you ?

Wait what??
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:17am On Nov 22, 2016
davidif:

Wait what??
and you had to bring back a 2yr thread for this undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls / Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her N*de Photos / 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.