Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You (21538 Views)

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) / See What Makeup Did To This albino / What Makeup Can You Not Live Without? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by ericessien24: 10:46am On Jul 23, 2014
Na wa oh,I just can't stop laughing.
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by faftop: 10:47am On Jul 23, 2014
"NA Y SOME GALS NEVA RECIEVED DIA BLESSINGS"

"SOME GALS AFTER HEAVY MAKE UPS.. GO JES BE LYK WEAPON"

Bovi(kings of comedy) etall 2010
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by faftop: 10:47am On Jul 23, 2014
"NA Y SOME GALS NEVA RECIEVED DIA BLESSINGS"

"SOME GALS AFTER HEAVY MAKE UPS.. GO JES BE LYK WEAPON"

Bovi(kings of comedy) etall 2010
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Odika1: 10:47am On Jul 23, 2014
Women abeg make una put more effort in make up it will enhance ur beauty more ;DWomen abeg make una put more effort in make up it will enhance ur beauty more
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Goldrushnigeria(m): 10:48am On Jul 23, 2014
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by xynerise: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2014
There are make-up that makes a woman beautiful and there are make-up that makes them look like a clown. Wearing lip gloss is not a bad idea for those with dry lips but not the odd colours like red, black and even grey grin.

I like my woman looking natural though, but women can't just help it but apply make-up. It is now becoming a norm.
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by agabaI23(m): 10:49am On Jul 23, 2014
@OP
You should be naked, that's being natural.

You shouldn't wear tie. Or you shouldn't consider if your shirt matches your trouser. I can go on.

Being natural in women indicates independent mindset not necessarily being yourself just like a woman that barbs kodo with bold accessories is showing independent mindset. You can agree with me that kido for women is not natural or is it? Make up is a part of dressing. You don't have to like it.
I love it both ways.

I'm in the toilet, I will say more when I'm out.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by vm26: 10:53am On Jul 23, 2014
we will stop doing make up the day man protest by going for natural women with natural looks.when a gal in heels and make up and long brazilian hair passes guys salivate and look so what a woman to do?im not a make up person but i hv realised tht man enjoy tossing women when a woman is natural they say she aint classy or she is a small gal when they see those artificial women the still drool over them so let women b its u men who drive them

psssssssssssssssssssst im against skin bleaching though grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by idris7(m): 10:54am On Jul 23, 2014
Babes need the artificial things dis day...... If una look well, even the "deeper life" babes de upgrade them fashion and style.
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 23, 2014
MzMariah: Close your eyes jor grin cheesy I know a guy who uses powder and lip gloss, who knows if you do too. grin
Powder aint bad but not lip gloss
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by ericessien24: 10:55am On Jul 23, 2014
yeeeee omo see laugh
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Maximus85(m): 11:02am On Jul 23, 2014
Godmother:

You guys make me laugh. So just cos a girl uses make-up she's inscure
Which cave did you crawl out from with this your low mentality and ignorance?
Stop trying to force your opinion and likes on people.
Its simple, if you don't like make-up then go for a natural-looking lady.
But expecting every girl to stop make-up just cos you dnt like it is just silly.
Wisen up, dude

Insulting him, maybe you're one of the atutupoyoyos covering up their gliness with make ups. Oya talk your own.

If e sure you, show us your face as u take dey wake up.
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by amokeze(f): 11:02am On Jul 23, 2014
Maximus85:

I respect you. Your man will know who you really are. Not Adamma in the outside and atutupoyoyo inside.
lol...
Thanks tho..
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2014
runzlord:
Powder aint bad but not lip gloss
Hmmm..everybody and their choice na.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2014
If you see me wearing makeup and it upsets you, that's totally your wahala.
Like I care whether or not someone likes me undecided
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Maximus85(m): 11:04am On Jul 23, 2014
MzMariah: Hmmm..everybody and their choice na.

Why guy go use lip gloss, hym don high ni? Or maybe na f*g.
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by tintingz(m): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2014
MadCow1:

[b]Hey! Why dont you be natural and let your hair grow wild, stop using deodorant and let your natural scent ooze through, stop using lotion and let your skin be naturally dry or oily whichever.

Make-up is a womans way of completing her look. I can agree that there are those who over do it, but when a make-up is done properly (which does not necessarily mean light make-up), a womans beauty is maximized.

Not all of us are created equal. Whilst some have the smoothest of skins, others have to deal with blemishes, black heads, bumps, rascally facial hairs, uneven skin tones, birthmarks in the weirdest of places, receeding hairlines, scanty haed of hair, balding, acne, e.t.c. Women who fall into this category use make-up and hair-extensions to cover these blemishes thus boosting their self-confidence and allowing them create that all important first impression.

If a woman walks up to you with unruly nappy hair, face full of spots, acne and blemish, lips dryer than the sahara, looking like something straight out of Bed after a nightmare, you wouldnt even give her a second glance.

You boys need to cut women some slack. They have to deal with so many undue pressures that we men put on them. A woman has to look good for us, maintain a certain weight, a certain shape, e.t.c.

If you dont like a woman with Make-up, go date those Deeperlife biitches. If you like a woman who does what she needs to look good, then date regular women. But dont judge a certain group based on your very own prejudice. We all differ one from another.

#To All the Make-Up wearing Biitches, I love you all the way you are. grin cool[/b]
The question now is what will you do when you find out that your make-up biitches are not beautiful as you think .
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 23, 2014
sholasholala: If you see me wearing makeup and it upsets you, that's totally your wahala.
Like I care whether or not someone likes me undecided

Hmmm really. You don't care sad
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Maximus85(m): 11:06am On Jul 23, 2014
tintingz: The question now is what will you do when you find out your make-up biitches are not beautiful as you think .

£100m question. Oya!
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by angela98(f): 11:07am On Jul 23, 2014
I love make up it defines me as a woman. Well, if one man does not like it another man will. Everyman has got different things they look out for in a woman's appearance. Note: I Dont wear makeup to please anyone, I wear it for me, I love it, it enhances my beauty, it gives me confidence and it makes me happy. cool

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by lilmax(m): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Loading your face with five coats of paint doesn't make you classy or elegant.
Your character makes you classy and has nothing to do with painting your face.
Stop making excuses for your insecurities.
leave them,they like giving excuses
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 23, 2014
olubukato:

Hmmm really. You don't care sad
Yes dear I don't care kiss
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by princessayesha(f): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2014
I don't know bou u but make up is part of a girls life, we were born that way.
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by jydux(m): 11:10am On Jul 23, 2014
The ladies are right on this one. Whether or not a lady wears make-up has little to do with being herself. Cos by the OP's logic, a lady that doesn't wear make-up is of better character and whatever comes out of her mouth is gospel. Make-up is about as old as time, and like someone already mentioned, ladies sporting the so-called "natural" look are more than likely wearing make-up that isn't obvious to you. That being said, women should know what suits them and avoid wearing the kind of make-up that doesn't do their faces any justice.
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 23, 2014
[size=13pt]Too much make up means shes probably hiding a defect. Light makeup ic cool, uno some brown or white powder, mascara, lip gloss... thats good enough.
Plus its time men get our own makeup like our korean brothers (yeah korean men makeup), guys go fine diiieeee!!!
When i see some ladies without makeup, i fine pass em well, spoilt their natural beauty with chemicals uno.
[/size]
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 23, 2014
Maximus85:

Why guy go use lip gloss, hym don high ni? Or maybe na f*g.
The thing sef tire me o. If I ask am say why he dey use lip gloss he go say he no want he lips hard or tear. Anytime wey he come we house na so he lips go dey shine pass my own, me wey be babe. Na him way sha. undecided
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 23, 2014
sholasholala:
Yes dear I don't care kiss

Hmmmm...
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by hayoakins(m): 11:16am On Jul 23, 2014
Being yourself is not about looking sooo ordinary.

I support team natural but you need to enhance your beauty/appearance. Some natural beauties need no enhancement but some surely need it. Appearance is a form of communication and it speaks LOUD. I support moderate Make up.

My confession: I enjoy seeing ladies wear 16" long human hair wink
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by heatmeup(f): 11:16am On Jul 23, 2014
spicy244: Buh men of nowadays wants ladies that are classy, elegant. No one wants those that "natural looking" lady. So no blame on ladies. Bikko
for your mind i rember cutting mr hair back then my boyfriend was like what shocked have never seen him so happy before it was like i just gave birth to a new born baby since then i prefer to look natural.he even went to the extent of buying me a new bb
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by tintingz(m): 11:22am On Jul 23, 2014
Maximus85:

£100m question. Oya!
yeah this reminds me of this story...

Plastic Surgery - Chinese Man Sues Wife For Having 'ugly' Baby And Wins $120,000

As it turns out, his wife didn’t cheat, but did gloss over the fact that she had spent $100,000 on intense plastic surgery to severely change how she looked before she met him. It’s the kind of thing that can slip your mind on the first date. After his wife revealed this to him, Feng took the only right-minded course of action and divorced and sued her, claiming that she got him to marry her under false pretences. The false pretence presumably being that she was good looking. Incredibly, the (presumably male) judge sympathised with Feng and he won $120,000 in the case.

https://www.nairaland.com/1086551/plastic-surgery-chinese-man-sues

This is extremely funny grin cheesy
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by thelastmediator: 11:33am On Jul 23, 2014
ceeceeco: My best make up 4 girls; powder, eye pencil, & wet lips.

Any addition to the aforementioned, it means you are hiding something.
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by mecuzee(m): 11:35am On Jul 23, 2014
Scripture says "let your modesty be known unto all men". I'm a guy and am absolutely not against girls making up and stuff but I admire natural beauty especially girls with long hair. I dislike comical looks! Just be moderate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Tailors So Unreliable? / Ugochi Ihezue Wins Miss Universe Nigeria 2023 / What Color Are Yur Nails?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.